Angelina - Cover

Angelina

Copyright© 2010 by stevieraygovan

Chapter 3

"Jesus, are you slugs gonna sleep all day? It's after ten already, you lazy bums!"

Only partially awake, I lifted my head in the direction of the demonic voice filtering through my mental haze. Whatever the vile thing was that had forced me to abandon my blissful slumber, I wanted to kill it dead.

Still asleep beneath the covers, Angelina lay peacefully beside me. Looking over her shoulder, I found our tormentor smiling goofily at us from a reading chair he'd pulled alongside our bed.

"Why in the hell are you so peppy all of a sudden? When did you become a morning person?" I snarled at Steve.

"Dude, we've got stuff to do today, remember? Wake her butt up!"

Angie and I were lying on our sides facing him, my arm draped over her hip atop the covers.

Trying to wake her, I gently jostled her arm.

Only a slight stirring.

Slipping my hand beneath the covers, I lightly tickled the back of her thigh where it curved into her ass.

She wriggled a bit, but still didn't really wake.

While pressing the pads of my middle and index fingers to her warm slit, I gave her a soft raspberry right on her exposed collarbone. "Thhhhhppppthhh!!"

That did the trick. Reaching behind my head, she pulled me down for a warm, sweet kiss. "G'morning to you too," she purred sleepily, with a doe-eyed smile. "What kind of wake-up kiss was that, you goof."

"The kind that worked, sleepyhead," I grinned, giving her neck a proper kiss. Purring again, she moved her pussy more firmly against my stroking fingers beneath the covers.

Steve said, "Okay, now that you're both awake, come on, let's get moving!"

Finally aware of his presence in our bedroom, Angie reached out to him. Taking his hand, she nuzzled it with her cheek. "There you are," she smiled, pulling him in for a long, tender kiss.

I could tell he was hesitant to kiss her in front of me, but she wouldn't let him off the hook. She just kept kissing him, until finally she pulled back, grinning. "G'morning, baby. Whatcha making us for breakfast?"

"Breakfast?" he guffawed. "Who needs breakfast? We've got serious fun in the offing! Adventure awaits!"

"Christ, Angie!" I laughed. "What did you do to him last night, anyway? Look at him, he's absolutely retarded now!"

"Me? What makes you think I did anything to him? Maybe it was the other way around. Baby, you saw him in action last night. He's an animal now," she said, smiling affectionately at Steve. "Besides, is it a crime to wake up happy? I'm happy too, you know," she added, bringing my face back to hers for a wet, languid kiss. Sucking my tongue, she moaned when I slid my middle finger into her silky warmth.

"Mmmmmm, a girl could get used to being woken like this," she grinned, once she'd finished our kiss. Turning back to Steve, she pulled him in for a longer, hotter kiss before nuzzling his hand again with her cheek. Slipping her arm beneath the covers, she grasped my cock, which had also awoken and was growing against her ass. Beaming at us while stroking me up and down her slit, she reached for the phone on the nightstand. "Hello, front desk? I'd like to put in a request for a similar wake-up call tomorrow morning, and for every morning during my stay here ... Yes, exactly, two sexy men in my bed, kissing me and touching me ... Uh-huh, correct, every morning. That would be wonderful, and I'd be much obliged. Thank you."

Giving us a flirty smile as she hung up the phone, she positioned the head of my cock at her moist opening. While pulling Steve in for another long kiss, she pressed her ass against me, slowly impaling herself until she'd taken my entire length deep into her pussy. Moaning quietly between wet kisses, she began moving her hips in subtle undulations.

I wanted more, so I slid my hand onto her bare hip to direct her movements. After only a few strokes, however, her hand joined mine, halting me.

'Okay, ' I thought, 'she wants to run the show, and she doesn't want Steve to know she's fucking me right in front of him.' Once I let her take over, she went back to nuzzling his fingers and kissing him while moving her ass in slow circles. If I wanted any deep penetration, I had to push in and pull out very deliberately. As long as I tried to stay on the same page with her in our sneaky fuck, she would let me thrust inside her.

Before too long, though, our increasingly steady fucking was causing her drenched pussy to make noticeable wet sounds. She attempted to cover them by pulling back from her kiss with Steve and purring, "Mmmm, I love good-morning kisses." Caressing his hand with her lips, she teasingly added, "So ... did you sleep well?"

It wasn't enough; her pussy was beginning to make consistent sluicing sounds. Signaling for me to stop, she stilled the movements of her ass; then, in an effort to cover the dead-sound space, she quickly continued, "See, doofus here apparently thinks I may have mistreated you last night when I tucked you in. Sweetie, I wasn't mean to you, was I?"

"Umm, no, you were fine, Angie. I had a fun time last night," Steve said, sheepishly.

"Last night in general, or last night after I came out to tuck you in?" she grinned. Allowing herself a single long thrust, her cervix kissed the head of my cock. To cover her moan she again pressed her face to his hand, squeezing it and kissing it before simply tracing her lips back and forth across his knuckles.

God, she was being mischievous, and I loved it.

He smiled as she nuzzled his fingers; with his other hand he stroked her long, beautiful hair. "I did ask for it, didn't I? I can hardly complain if I get what I ask for, right?"

For the sake of appearances I rejoined the conversation, asking him, "So, did you get what you wanted? I know she was pleasantly surprised that you came right out and requested she wear her pink robe to tuck you in." After driving two more long thrusts into her pussy, I reached up to caress her lips. She nipped my finger with her teeth, so I slipped it into her mouth. Moaning again, she sucked it for a few strokes. When she released it, I brought that hand back beneath the covers, gently pressing the moistened finger to her asshole. As turned on as she was, it slid right in.

Looking over her shoulder, she silently mouthed, "You wouldn't dare."

Well, okay, that really wasn't what I had originally planned. I was simply looking for somewhere nice to use my hand. Since her pussy was already occupied, and I couldn't exactly reach around her body to play with her clit, not without being totally obvious about it, I just sort of ended up at her ass by default. I knew I couldn't just have her suck my fingers indefinitely either, as that would have also been too obvious. No, I had merely planned on discreetly fingering her asshole while fucking her pussy.

A dare is a dare, though. Can't back down when a beautiful woman throws out a dare, right?

I continued talking to Steve. "Not gonna answer, huh? Always the politician, eh? So that's all you've got to say, that you don't have a right to complain? That's hardly very flattering to a beautiful woman."

"Besides," Angie said, grinning to him, "I was there too, and if memory serves, I don't seem to recall any complaints from you. I do recall a few certain moments of rough scratchiness against my tender skin, but you don't hear me complaining now."

She really had him going. He clearly didn't know what he was allowed to reveal about what they'd done together.

Just as clearly, she was thoroughly enjoying teasing him. She continued, "In fact, I also seem to recall being the one who had to deal with a lumpy couch. You seemed fine where you were, nestled all warm and snug in some nice, soft pillows, but I kept running into this huge thing pressing against my bottom."

Having a pretty good idea of what she was hinting at, I lay there thinking how it's such a beautiful thing, the way a gorgeous woman can get away with saying nearly anything to a guy.

While she kept him flustered, I quietly pulled out of her pussy, moving the head of my cock to her ass.

She froze; then, as smoothly as she could manage it, she looked back ... challenging me.

Using my free hand beneath the covers, I gently nudged her top knee forward to spread her ass before pushing my cockhead past her tiny pink ring.

Gasping softly, she shot me a devilish grin over her shoulder.

"Are you okay, baby?" I asked in a teasing voice.

"Just a tickle in my throat," she giggled. Turning to Steve, she kissed his knuckles again. "Sweetie, could you please get me a glass of water?"

Releasing her hand, Steve went to the kitchen. I took that opportunity to bury myself to the hilt in her ass, my balls slapping against her distended pussy lips.

"Oh my god," she moaned, "you're fucking me in the ass, right in front of him!"

"I don't see you complaining, and did you or did you not dare me?"

"I never said a word."

"No, but the dare in your eyes couldn't have been missed by Stevie Wonder."

"I plead the Fifth," she said, smiling sweetly. She began moving her hips while moaning, "God, it's just not fair, baby."

"What's not fair?" I grinned, driving hard into her gorgeous bottom.

"This ... this isn't fair," she breathed. "Mmmm, you know how much I love being fucked in the ass, and you were teasing me. Once you started touching me there, you knew I would have to have your cock. I always want you in my ass ... love it ... unnnnh ... deep inside me ... oh god yes, fuck me, baby..."

When Steve returned with her glass of water, Angie stifled her moans by burying her face in a pillow. After pretending to cough, she lifted her head and took a mouthful of water, then set the glass down. "Thank you, sweetie," she smiled, kissing his hand. "And you too," she added, turning to me with a sexy grin.

"Me? What'd I do?" I asked, slowly reaming her brilliant ass.

She leaned back to kiss me before whispering in my mouth, "Thank you for waking me by fucking my pussy, and thank you for taking my ass right in front of him. Now cum for me."

'Wow, ' I thought, completely thrilled. I had never seen her behave that mischievously in front of Steve, and it was just awesome.

She turned back to Steve, again taking his hand to nuzzle it. "Honey, what ... mmmm ... are we ... unnhhh ... doing again today?" she attempted to ask, though as I continued fucking her gorgeous bottom she began to lose the discretion battle.

I felt my cock pulsing; since she'd told me to cum for her, I didn't try to hold it back. Pushing hard, I exploded deep inside her, flooding her ass with at least four solid blasts of hot cum. She came then, too, gushing warm, silky fluid on our thighs even as her clenching asshole trembled.

Coming down from her orgasm, she pressed against me while tightening her tiny hole, indicating that she wanted me to stay buried in her ass. When she took my free hand and placed it at our steamy junction, I smiled over what I knew was coming next.

"You know I want it in my mouth," she whispered, turning to kiss me. She guided my finger around her tight ring, scooping up some of the cum that had escaped when she clenched on my cock. Covering my hand with hers, she pulled it to her mouth and kissed it, then she popped my fingers inside, sucking them clean before going back to nuzzling Steve's knuckles with her lips.

Steve probably suspected something was going on beneath the covers, especially when Angie's voice became really throaty and urgent. Still, he couldn't be sure, and I don't think he wanted to push it. In any case, he certainly didn't seem to mind.

Responding to her nuzzling of his hand, he began caressing her lips. "Don't you remember, Angie? We're taking you out clothes shopping for the concert tonight."

"Mmmm, that's right, we're going to a show this evening, and you two want me to 'dress appropriately.' Exactly what is appropriate dress anyway for a girl going to a Stevie Ray Vaughan concert?"

When I finally pulled out of her ass, it immediately began dripping cum. Cupping her hand over her tiny star, she spread my cum all over her warm bottom before bringing our hands to her mouth again. Grinning as she awaited his answer, she kissed our fingers clean.

While she was doing all that as inconspicuously as possible - not very successfully, I noted, laughing to myself - I asked, "Yeah, stud boy, what did you have in mind for our blushing bride to wear tonight?"

"Me? I thought we were going to pick out her outfit for tonight. 'We, ' as in 'the three of us together.'"

"Yeah, yeah," I said, "I know, but who do we think we're kidding here? We all know she's going to wear what you pick for her today."

"Mmmm-hmmm," she purred, her voice filled with mirthful anticipation. "I am curious, though, as to just how sluttily you intend to dress me for tonight. Police will be everywhere in that arena, you know. It's not like we're going to a private party or something. You can't have me running around naked."

He gave her a smug smile. "You ought to know me better than that by now. We're not shooting for outright nudity. Although..." he added, sporting an evil grin.

"Although what, Mister Devious Smirker?" she laughed.

"I was going to say that I don't think you'd hear too much complaining from me if you ever did decide to run around all butt-nekkid and nude!"

Man, was he ever pleased with himself, and it was really cool to see. It had taken seemingly forever, but he was finally coming out of his shell.

"Oh, so you wouldn't complain?" she smiled, nuzzling his hand again. "Well, if you're a good boy, we'll see."

I couldn't believe what he did next. That goofy fuck, he actually pulled out one of those little lollipops wrapped in clear plastic, ostentatiously presenting it to her as if it were the Crown Jewels.

I chuckled, "You sneaky little shit! What, did you have all this planned?"

Still grinning smugly while otherwise ignoring me, he went to one knee before her. "Would this please m'lady? Am I being a good boy now?" he asked, beseeching her in a ridiculous Oliver Twist accent.

Playing along with his cloying shtick, she smiled imperiously while patting him on the head. "Yes, young sir, that's a good boy! That's a very good boy!"

Pausing, they couldn't help but laugh. When they were through laughing, she leaned up on one elbow, facing him. Slowly her sheet slid to her waist, exposing her soft, full breasts. Following his hungry gaze, she glanced down before giving him a beautiful smile. "C'mere..." she said in a sultry whisper, crooking her index finger.

Clearly unsure as to what she wanted him to do, he nevertheless moved closer.

Looking him straight in the eye, she brought his hands to her naked breasts. "Thank you," she smiled.

Reaching up to caress his face, she kissed him for a good twenty seconds before slipping her tongue into his mouth. She let out a gorgeous moan when he began stroking her nipples, then she pulled him nearly on top of her, arching her back as their tongues danced wildly together.

When she finally released him, she held his hands to her breasts. "Thank you," she said again, her glowing smile warm and radiant. "Baby, if you really want me to go naked for you around the house, you know I will. All you have to do is ask. I told you last night, I'll do anything you want... anything."

Willing him to understand, she stared unblinking into his eyes.

Always shy, still uncertain, he looked down. He just couldn't do it.

Reaching out, she took him by the chin to hold his gaze; she wouldn't let him go, not until she broke through. Finally his expression of fear faded, his nervousness seeming to melt away. He had apparently come to the realization that she welcomed their being together, even in front of me.

At last, I think he understood.

"Soon, baby..." she whispered into his open mouth, then they were kissing again. When they eventually paused to catch their breath, she gave him a loving smile before demurely drawing the sheet back over her enchanting breasts. Sighing happily as she sat up against the headboard, she ran her fingers through her beautiful mane of long, raven hair.

The tension in the room was gone. The moment had passed, and everything was back to normal.

Still fanning out her silky hair, she noticed her sheet had slipped down to her waist again. "Sweetie, can you grab something for me, please," she smiled to Steve, nodding to her dresser. She let him stare for a few magical beats before covering herself. "Top-left drawer. Just grab whatever."

Opening her dresser drawer, he happily searched through her stuff, rummaging around for a bit before eventually holding up his selection: a fuchsia baby doll top. It was a wispy, completely sheer piece of lingerie with a straight lower hemline and V-shaped slits cut into the sides. It came down to her belly button, and the neckline was cut low, with narrow shoulder straps.

"Nice," he said, tossing it to her. Then, laughing like a little boy, he leaned back into the drawer and began randomly pulling out other items.

"What in the world are you doing?" she giggled, amused by his antics.

"I've always wanted to get into your drawers!" he declared triumphantly.

Angie and I just looked at other. Grabbing our pillows, we launched them at his head, nearly knocking him from his chair.

"What's this ... and this ... and this?" he crowed, continuing to pull out one skimpy item after another. "We could be here all day, just having you model this one drawer full of awesome lingerie for us!"

"Oh no we won't," she grinned. "You wanted to take me out shopping for new 'sexy stuff' to wear for you two hormone-crazed perverts tonight! You're the one who came in here being such a raving spaz about it, remember?"

"True, but I think I can sacrifice for the team," he said, totally deadpan. "I'm sure we could manage just fine with what we have here, dontcha think?"

Jeez, he was hamming it up.

She gave him a pleased grin. "Maybe some other time, sweetie. Really, though, I don't think I can go completely bottomless to a concert."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.