A Mighty Lonely Man - Cover

A Mighty Lonely Man

Copyright© 2010 by dangerouslydead

Chapter 1

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Quite a few of my readers complained that I had not written a single sex scene since my first story "Deeds". I have tried writing one here. It is downright dirty but I can only derive from my experience and this is it. This is the revenge of a cold calculating man. The first part of the story is only about getting the balls lined up. I will pull no punches and pocket each ball before part two is over.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Cheating   Slut Wife  

I have loved and lost, but survived. I have been down and out of my luck but I have survived. Hell, I was once in a car crash that claimed two lives and I survived. Tonight, though, I do not think I am going to survive the darkness around me. I am not sure if I want to, even if I can. There is too much pain, too much hurt, too much at stake and I am not sure that I know the rules of the game anymore.

Today my son is mine again (for the first time?). Today I am

It has been 10 years, happy and content. I have been blessed with the most normal life that anyone can think of. I have just enough money to fulfill all my needs, I have just the right size home for all my loved ones to live in and I have just the right people around me. Alright, just a few measly months have changed all the "have" in the last sentence to "had" and it's not hard to guess why I am sad. I 'had' just enough money to fulfill all my needs, I 'had' just the right size home for all my loved ones to live in and I 'had' just the right people around me. Yes, this is how drastic my change has been, and all this, has changed overnight.

My name is Duke Anderson, I am 30 years of age and I have been married to Amanda for the last 10 years. Just a few months ago I celebrated (sic) my 10th anniversary and I am sitting all alone in a dark, in a small bar, feeling dangerously close to being dead. It all started that fateful night.

I had just returned from a week long trip to my parents' and to get some legal work finalized on the sale of a bit of farm land. My father was finding it tough to maintain the whole farm and wanted a part of it to be sold. I reached home in the morning but met Amanda only in the evening when she returned from her trip to her parents place. Ralphie, our son had accompanied her to California.

It was around nine that we closed the bedroom door. Amanda looked at me with seductive eyes that almost makes me cream in my pants.

"Did you think about me all day?" she asked, knowing the answer to that question. "Oh yeah," I told her as I surveyed every curve of her body.

"You'd jack off thinking about me?" she asked, both hands cupping those gorgeous tits. I nodded, rubbing at my dick through my jeans. "Pull it out and do that for me." She sat on the edge of the bed and I stood by the bathroom door, my hands fumbling to open my pants. I struggled to open them but succeeded. My jeans fell and I pulled my boxers down too, my hard member pointing straight at her. She smiled, pushing her hand harder against her crotch. I spit on my hand and began tugging at my dick. I was so close to coming, even as I began, that it was insane. My hand slid up and down, my eyes locked on her. She stared directly at my dick, lips being wetted by her tongue. Her eyes rose to mine. "Tell me what are you thinking about?" "Your lips," I told her, still jerking, slowly. "Why are you playing with yourself like that? Why not faster?" "I'll come if I go any faster," I told her. "So you really want to please me?" "Oh yes," I told her, slowing even more. "What do you want to do with my lips?" "I want to feel them wrapped around my dick," I told her, stopping as I felt a bit of come leak out and swing off the end of my dick. She was staring directly at it, attention on my throbbing dick. "How do you think it would feel?" "Amazing. You give the best head around." "When was it last that you had a another woman give you a head?" "Eleven years ago." "So, you do not know how others give head do you?" "Don't know, don't care. You are the only one who can ever bring me close to ecstasy. If I was not sure of it, I would have never married you." I said, fisting my dick faster suddenly.

"Do you think about my tits," she asked me, squeezing both of them. Her nipples were sticking straight out. "All the time," told her slowing down. "Come here," she commanded and I crossed the room, standing in front of her, wearing only a shirt and socks. "Take off your shirt." I did and she smiled, letting go of her tits, "What a nice dick you have." Amanda reached out, her hand running over my tense stomach. My dick screamed for relief. I was gonna come without her even touching me! Her fingers slipped down, tangling in my pubes. "Keep jacking off." I returned to playing with my dick and her hand slipped back to her own crotch. At this angle my dick was pointed at her chest. Soon I would come and if she didn't move my earlier fantasy with the ranch dressing would be real. She must have seen where I was looking. "When you think about my tits at the ofice, do you suck them? Do you put your dick between them and fuck them?" "Yes, yes." I told Amanda, my hand moving fast again. "Do you bite my nipples when you fuck me?" "Oh yes!" I told her, my hand gripping my dick a little harder. I was going to explode soon. She pulled her tank-top out of her jeans and over her head. Even in a bra, Amanda's big boobs looked heavy. They flopped down when the top cleared them. Although not as firm as the day we married, they still gave me a raise. Through the mesh material I could see her hard nipples. She rubbed them in front of me.

"Do you want me to take my bra off?" "Please," I told her, knowing I would explode within a minute. She reached back, unhooking the bra, and immediately their weight pulled the cups down and apart. She grabbed the straps and in one smooth move pulled them away and over her head. Amanda's big breasts, with huge, hard red nipples swung in front of me. They had that classic, real parting sag that fake tits rarely have. The ends were like two cantaloupes stuffed under skin. I was gonna come and then she hit me with the hard stuff. "Do you think about squeezing them," Amanda asked while hefting her huge tits from below, "While you fuck me from behind ... Where would you fuck me? In my cunt or up the ass?" "Ugh. Shit!" I screamed and cum launched from my dick. The first long, thick stream splattered on her mouth. "Come on my tits!" Amanda commanded, egging me on, while rubbing her glorious globes. I looked as my semen fell on those beautiful tits. For almost thirty seconds I came before nothing more fell from my dick. As the orgasm ended, I let go of my dick, long ropes of come hanging from it and my hand. Amanda fell back on the bed, beckoning me. "Come lick it off me, Duke." I threw my shirt aside and climbed on the bed, draping myself over her. I felt my naked dick fall on her leg. My lips descended on her neck, my chest getting smeared with my own come. I licked up my jism and moved down. "Suck it all up." It was everywhere! I couldn't get enough of it. My lips were falling all over her amazing torso. I hefted one of her breasts, running my tongue around that big, red, jism covered nipple. As I sucked on it, Amanda continued talking, "That's right. Suck on my big titties. Lick your come off me. Yeah. Oh that feels so good. So good!"

Her huge areola was hard as a saucer and about the size of one. My whole mouth was opened and I still could see it peaking out. My tongue bounced her nipple in circles and she continued talking dirty, her other hand kneading her free breast. While sucking her tit, my hand slid to her jeans covered pussy, roughly rubbing her. Amanda began humping against my hand, my mouth gently biting down on her nipple. "Fuck me with your fist. Shove it in me. Rub me. Rub me! Rub me!" she demanded, her body writhing beneath me. My dick became rigid watching this lady approaching an orgasm. I had never dreamed she'd be like this. Hell, I'd never been with anybody like this. She was so vocal. Her mouth opened and she threw her head back, screaming loudly, the whole bed rocking. I kept going though and I could actually feel the dampness through her jeans. She was coming buckets! I let her tit fall and kissed down, getting the last of my come off her soft, somewhat flabby belly. Amanda watched me, hands running over my head and onto my back. "Sexy, kinky little boy. You're so naughty. What are you doing now? Yeah, right there. Oh you're going to do that?" I had unbuttoned her jeans and she lifted her ass up. I gave the wet material a yank and off they came. Good heavens, the room suddenly was filled with that amazing odor of sex. I had only been smelling myself but once those jeans came off I saw that Amanda's jockey's were soaked clean through. Even her ivory white inner thighs were slick with come. My hand, fingers down and thumb on top, pressed into her pussy. Amanda's eyes lit up. I roughly began wiggling my middle finger against her wet pussy lips. I could feel her pubes through the wet material. My other hand grabbed a handful of tit, squeezing it. I began sucking her breast again, while working her off with my hand. "Not again! No! No! No!" she screamed, sweat breaking out on her curvy body. I let her breast go and got between both her legs, my hand still working her while the other one stroked my now stiff dick. Her free breasts moved in slow circles as her body began to react more and more to hand job. "Stick your fingers in my cunt! Press it harder. Harder! Harder! Harder, you bastard!" As her orgasm slipped away, I dropped my face to that drenched pair of underwear. I nuzzled it, sucking in her aroma. She loved it.

"You like my pussy? You like the smell? Tell me you want it. Tell me you want to put my wet pussy in your mouth." "I've always loved going down you my horny bitch," I told her as I started to pull her underwear down. She pulled her legs apart, displaying her matted down mass of cunt hairs. There was a huge wet spot under her ass. "You like my hairy pussy? Put your face in it. Be dirty and rub your face in my cunt," she told me and I did just that, happily shoving my face right into her snatch. She was so wet it felt like someone had dumped Vaseline and KY jelly all over her. "Oh, that's it! Lick right there. Stick your tongue in. Yes!" I went to work eating her out, ignoring my hard-on which was aching for some action now. She was keeping me so hot, I didn't even have to think about maintaining strokes. The whole time I munched on her box, Amanda talked slutty. She was the queen of talking dirty. Many a times I had come just by her slutty talk over the phone when we were apart. My mouth eventually reached her spot and then the fireworks really began. When my fingers found their way up her trench she went crazy. "Oh, cunt-licker, yes! Right there. Make your wife come again. Oh yes. Put another finger in me. That's it. Yeah. I can't wait for you to stick that dick in me. Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, AH!" bellowed Amanda, her ass flying off the bed, pelvis knocking me in the nose, not damaging anything luckily. I glanced up, seeing she had both hands kneading those tits, while she orgasmed. Her body jerked and spasmed, making the bed rock. Come was flowing from her sexual orifice. I had heard about spurters but this was different.

She was gushing all over the bed. When I pulled my hand away, it was covered in her vaginal slime. I sucked a finger and then leaned over her. Amanda eagerly accepted my fingers. I fucked her face with them and then pulled away from her greedy lips. "Let's see that dick now. Let me suck your big, dick. That's it. Straddle me. Yeah, right there. What a sexy, hard dick you've got. I'm gonna suck you and then I wanna feel this pounding my pussy, baby," she told me as I kneeled in front of her. Her hands grabbed my dick, taking it into her mouth. I leaned forward, grabbing the thin headboard. Amanda's head began pistoning back and forth on me. I decided to get in on the action, talking back to her. "That's it. Take it all down. Show me what a good cocksucker you are. Oh you are. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. You could suck a baseball bat. Oh, that's so good. So good. You nasty lady. Yeah suck my dick. Suck it good." This went on for a few minutes before I pulled out of her, nearing another orgasm. She watched me slide back down between her legs. She opened them wide, her fingers opening her pussy lips. "Drive it right up here. You're gonna love this hole. It's so wet and warm for you. I'm about to come thinking about it in me. Stick it in! Ugh! Yeah, keep going. All the way. Ugh! Yes! Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!" I was pounding her good and Amanda held her legs to the sides, fingers still down, rubbing her clit. She was staring at the ceiling, but her vision seemed far off. Her body and the bed shook wildly as I pounded into her. I was supporting myself with one hand, and the other squeezed her tit, while my dick pistoned in and out of Amanda's sloppy pussy. I could feel her juices all over my dick, balls and abdomen. She was unbelievably slick, but I knew I was close just from the excitement.

I pulled out, wanting to switch positions. "Roll on your side," I told her. "I'm gonna really show you fucking." Amanda immediately rolled onto her side, showing off an ass that was wider than when we got married but still very sexy. She lifted a leg, and reached down guiding my dick back into her cunt. I slipped in up to the hilt. I pushed her top leg up, trapping it behind the knee with my arm. I seriously began fucking her, the wet slapping of our bodies together. She had a hand on the head board, tits jiggling as I slammed into her. "Yes. Right there. Keep giving it to me. Drill me like Texas. Drive it home. Pound this pussy good! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! I'm, I'M, I'M!" Her body went wild again and I felt a new splurge of juice. I looked down to see her stomach undulating. Her pussy contracted around me and I couldn't hold it, depositing my second load. I kept pumping until my dick was flaccid. "That was great," she told me breathlessly. "My pussy feels so good. How long before we can fuck again?" I answered her by diving in on that pussy. Five minutes later she was coming again. Ten minutes passed and she was on her stomach, ass up on a pillow getting fingered in the pussy while my tongue dabbed at her ass. "Dirty boy, stick it in there. Yeah, in my ass. Oh, right there. Lick my asshole. Taste my butt, baby. You're so nasty. Nasty boy. Nasty," she told me, pushing her butt back at me. I rolled her back over onto her back and pushed her legs up, fingering her pussy more. Amanda's eyes bulged as my index finger found its way up her tight slick butt. Between me eating her and her natural coming, the was slick as could be. "Finger my ass. Finger it. You like this, don't you? Good girls won't let you do this. No, I'm a bad, bad girl. I've got a dirty boy with his fingers in my pussy and butt. Yeah move them faster. Make me come again! AGAIN!" I pulled out of her and dropped beside her, stroking my half-hard dick. The magic Blue Pill that I had stocked for my anniversary week was working magic.

She immediately flopped over, her mouth falling on mine. We kissed deeply and sloppily, like two lust filled creatures. The heft of her giant breasts on my body began to excite me again. She pulled away from our kiss, our breath smelling like body fluids. "Tell me to suck your dick." "Amanda, show me how much you love my dick. That's it. Lick the head. Yeah, roll that tongue. Rub my balls. Yeah rub them. Play with your pussy while you suck my dick. That's right, play with yourself. You dirty foxy lady. That feels so good. Keep touching me with your tongue. Yeah. Now take your finger and push it in my ass." She stopped sucking me for an instant and then smiled with half my dick in her mouth. I lifted a leg to the side, allowing her access. I grunted as I felt that finger push into me. My dick hardened even more and her eyes bugged out in surprise. I told her, "You look so sexy with my dick in your mouth. Uh! You like being the one - uh - fingering? It feels so good. Uh! Yeah, I can come any second - uh!" She pulled away from my dick and slipped her finger out of my ass. I was about to say something, when Amanda leaned forward wrapping those amazing tits around my dick. She bounced up and down on my shaft, eyes on me, while those fatty breasts encircled my dick. The head would appear and she'd flick her tongue over it. "Titty-fuck me. Bounce up! Yeah! Yeah! Fuck my tits, dirty boy. Fuck them like you used to dream about. You wanna come on my boobs again?" "No," I managed to croak. "I wanna fuck you. I wanna feel your insides." Amanda stopped and straddled me, sliding down on my dick in one easy motion.

She began sliding up and down like her legs were hydraulics. I met her movements, causing the bed to bang against the wall and creak. Her huge tits jiggled and bounced in all directions as she rode me. She reached forward, grabbing the head board. Her tits swayed in my face. "That dick's so good," she told me, still bouncing, "and hard. I am so lucky have you as my stud. Keep fucking me! Suck my tit. Yeah, bite my nipple. Bite it. Yeah, yeah, yeah! Oh, I'm gonna come again." I slid my hand down, and found her clit. That sent her off once more. She was going berserk on me. Her whole body vibrated and she reared back and then forward and every direction. I thought she might break my dick off, as this beautiful woman with lethal breasts wildly rode me, hair flopping about, sweat, come and spit flying. She finally collapsed onto me, her mouth next to mine. She was breathing heavily, my hard dick still in her sloppy pussy. We rested for a second and then she climbed off me. Amanda got on all fours, her big tits swaying seductively. She grinned at me, her make up smeared by our lust. She wiggled her rear and I knew what she meant before she told me, "Here's the big finale." I got behind her and slid my dick into her cunt, taking a few slow strokes. She just cooed, "Get it nice and lubed up. I can't wait for this. You're gonna be naughty with me. Oh that feels nice. Stick a finger in there again. Uh! Uh! Uh! Yeah, so sick. Is it all lubed up, nasty boy? I'm ready for that dick." "Yeah, it's sloppy," I told her, my dick jerking with my heart. Everything up to this point had been incredible and now her ass! I pulled my finger from her anus and Amanda glanced over her shoulder. She bent more, parting her legs even more so that her face was resting on the pillow and ass was most receptive. I pressed my dripping dick against her slightly gaping asshole. I thought I would shoot come everywhere just then. "Uh. It's in. Uh, yeah. Deeper. Push slowly. Uh," she told me, as I pushed in inch by inch. Her back and ass were covered in sweat. "Deeper. Yeah. Deeper. Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!" I paused most of the way in. I felt her tight backdoor suddenly loosen and I was relieved because I was half an inch of thrust or pull away from an orgasm. I pushed in more, holding her haunches. I glanced down, so turned on to see my dick almost completely up Amanda's ass. "Yeah it's almost there. This looks so sexy. I'm gonna come fast." "Keep going. Uh! Push. Uh! I feel your balls. Uh! Is it in?" she asked, barely audible. I was in all the way. "It's in all the way." "You feel huge! Uh! Uh! That's it, move slowly. That's it. That's it. Uh! Uh!" she told me. I began fucking her slowly, building her up. After a few more strokes and she was looser.

I slapped her ass and I pushed in and she cried out, "Spank my ass. Yeah, spank it. Tell me I'm dirty. You nasty boy." "You like it in the ass? Huh? Huh? Uh! Huh? Uh! You like my dick here?" "Yes," she cried out. "Yes. Uh! Fuck my butt! Fuck it! Uh! Fuck it!" she screamed through her teeth. I leaned over her, my dick pressing her ass in a new way. She screamed and began to undulate. I'd hit a sensitive area for sure. I reached under her, cupping those huge tits. Amanda responded, humping back into me as I tweaked her nipples. This was it! There was no going back now. "Yes! Squeeze them. Uh! Fuck me! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Fuck UGH! UGH! UH!." Her body rocked with each half thrust. My hands squeezed tighter on her tits and I felt her ass tighten as an orgasm rocked through her. That was it and I began coming. "I'm coming!" "Yes! I can feel it! Come in my butt. Nasty! Nasty! Nasty! Fill my ass up," she commanded, still pushing into me. I almost collapsed as the orgasm ended. All the blood in my body seemed to have left my head. I settled onto her back and we twisted to the side, my dick still buried in her butthole. The room was rank with come and sweat. My hands still held those incredible soft boobs. My breath came out ragged on her neck, her slick red hair in my face. After about two or three minutes, I felt my limp dick fall from her butt. A stream of my jism leaked from her rear end. My thighs and stomach were covered in Amanda's juices. The whole bed seemed to be sopped from secretions. That was pure sex.

After that we made our way to the bathroom and had a nice loving shower together. We lovingly caressed each other's tired body. This was pure love.

She remade the bed when we came back and then we drifted into blissful sleep. I woke up in the middle of the night and realized that Amanda was not beside me. Upon inspection I realized that she was not in the bathroom or in the children's room. She must have gone to the kitchen for a glass of milk or something, I thought. As I got to the first landing, I saw that there was some light in the basement. I use the basement as a makeshift office. I looked at the clock on the wall and it said 2 AM. I slowly walked to the basement door and tried to hear if there were any sounds coming from in there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.