The Appointment - Cover

The Appointment

Copyright© 2010 by Polecat

Chapter 3: Night

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3: Night - The appointment. A young, beautiful submissive is sent by her master to an appointment with a literate master with highly sophisticated tastes. Will she be lashed or cropped?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom  

He takes me down. I can barely move. My pussy is on fire. Swollen from the crop, my nether lips bulge. If Mr. Marshall wishes to use my pussy, it will be hell. I hope he just uses my ass. I hate anal sex, but anything would be better than his huge dick in my tender cunt.

Robert takes me to the master bathroom where I must contemplate myself on the full length wall mirror. Gone is the trendy girl that arrived here this afternoon. In its place is a shredded fearful slave. I have to look at my ass first, with its ten stripes, now dark purple. Then I see my breasts, striped, with drops of clotted blood on their tips. I cannot see much of my pussy, but I don't need to. I can barely walk, the pain is so bad.

I enter the walk-in shower and shower with warm water. My nipples start bleeding again. I have to pee, and do it in the shower, like men do. Otherwise I would have to do it again in front of Parker. He is looking at me while I shower but he doesn't notice, or pretends not to.

After I finish, I use a plush towel to dry myself, gingerly, and brush my hair. I apply some Astroglide to my asshole and pussy. Parker watches me closely. I blush again, embarrassed to be seen as I prepare my own ass and pussy to be ravaged. I redo my lipstick; there is always one of my lipsticks and gloss in this bathroom, and once it is done, Parker opens the doors to the master bedroom. I enter it, and he leaves, closing the doors behind him.

I approach the four poster bed. The bedposts are thick and strong. There are rings on them, to tie a girl with, but I have never been tied here before. I am sure others have. I wait, standing nude by the bedpost. The lights are always on, when I am waiting. The walls of this bedroom are floor to ceiling mirrors. There is no way I cannot see my reflection from all sides. I feel so submissive, standing here, the welts of the crop clearly visible on my body.

He enters the room. I can see him approach me. He wears just a terry cloth bathrobe. He regards my body; he feels the heat from my ass. He spanks me, hard. The sound startles me. He laughs. He turns me around so he can examine my breasts. He notes the blood clotting again on my nipples. He pinches them, and they stand up to attention. He smiles.

"I must always have your nipples cropped until they bleed from now on" He says.

"Yes sir" I answer.

His hands now crush my breasts. He crushes them hard, painfully, but this is nothing compared to what I have endured, and he knows it. I can't contain a whimper, and cannot avoid feeling a familiar heat in my sore pussy. Despite myself, I am getting aroused.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.