The Appointment - Cover

The Appointment

Copyright© 2010 by Polecat

Chapter 2: A punishment

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: A punishment - The appointment. A young, beautiful submissive is sent by her master to an appointment with a literate master with highly sophisticated tastes. Will she be lashed or cropped?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom  

In his hands, the crop.

"Forty today" He says; his only words to me today. He moves to my left.

I nod, close my eyes, and take a deep breath. I hear the hiss of the rattan crop through the air, and the crack against my skin, before I feel the burn of the first cut on my ass. I throw my head back but manage to contain my scream.

He waits for the burn to subside, a few seconds and then "Crack" a second cut on my ass. I stifle a whimper. A pause, then a third strike, I whimper again. It will get much, much worse. A fourth, a fifth, a tenth. I whimper with each strike. He stops.

I catch my breath. I see him on my right side now. I shudder. It will be my front now. He draws his arm back and strikes, before I can close my eyes. I scream. My right breast is on fire. The crop hit the top of my mound. I cannot help it and look down, to see the angry red stripe, crossing the front of my breast. He pauses, to let it sink. I know the drill; nine more on my right breast; the last three on the sensitive areola and the last one smack on the nipple. Again the crop falls, and again I scream; two stripes cross my breast, then three, then four; each one closer to my nipple; each one more painful, my screams more shrill, more pitiful. The fifth takes my breast at the bottom, where it joins my chest, then the sixth and the seventh. Sweat mixes with my tears. I have lost count, but Parker reminds me.

"The last three" He tells me, letting the anticipation build.

I am trembling in fear. He strikes, I scream. The top of my pink areola bears now a red stripe. A pause, I start screaming before the crop hits, and then a new stripe grows under my nipple. He stops for perhaps a minute. He lets me compose myself.

"You bastard" I think "Get it over with"

But I hold my tongue. Only whimpers come out of my mouth, until he strikes my nipple, with all his power. The rattan crop hits the tip of the nipple, I scream, maddened by the pain. A drop of blood beads from my nipple. My right breast is on fire. I shake my head.

Drops of sweat fly off my forehead. My wet hair has come undone and falls down my back. He moves a little forward. My left breast will now bear the brunt of his crop. I gaze at him. He stands, tall in his black vest and white shirt. He has loosened the neck of his shirt, but otherwise is as calm and collected as he was when he opened the door for me hours ago. His black pants, perfectly pressed, show the bulge at his crotch, but no erection there. Now if I was a guy, instead of a girl, it might be different. He takes aim and repeats the show, on my left breast. Is it my imagination, or is he hitting me harder?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.