A Sister's Secret Present - Cover

A Sister's Secret Present

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I keep getting surprised by my next door neighbors when I help them out. It's more than any twelve-year old boy would expect. I've come to just love surprises.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

I was not a big kid, five feet four, one hundred-fourteen pounds, but, for twelve years old, I did have a somewhat deep voice and I did have some muscles from sports and doing yard work.

It was late August, hot, of course, in the small farm town outside Scranton where we lived. As I said, I do yard work and have quite a few customers near us, including the people next door, the Nelsons.

Mrs. Nelson worked at a local bank, her husband, my mom told me, was a delivery truck driver and their two daughters went to a local college. Evelyn, the oldest, was twenty-one, Karla, was nineteen.

This particular day, I was working in their yard with Evelyn, who was home, and she was doing some weeding of the flower beds as I mowed and trimmed the lawn. Evelyn finished first, I still was edging the driveway and just as I finished, she appeared at the back porch door and called out to me, "I've got some cold lemonade, Tommy," and held the door open.

It was hot, already in the low nineties, just before noon, it was hot, a scorcher. Just before I took my first sip, I heard my mom call for me. I went over and she told me she had to take my sister into Scranton for a doctor's appointment and for me to get the equipment back in our garage so I could go with her.

Evelyn walked over to my mom and asked her if I could stay on and help her finish trimming the hedges and clean up some of the debris.

"Sure, Evelyn, that makes it easier on me, rather than dragging two kids to the doctor, I just have to take one. Fine. See you later, Tommy," and off she went.

"Whew, it's really hot, Tommy, let's have that lemonade now," and I followed her back into her kitchen and we were soon sitting at her table sipping ice-cold lemonade, cooling off from the heat outside.

"I'll be right back," she said and went down the hallway to return in a few minutes now wearing a pink, sleeveless cotton blouse that had the first two buttons unbuttoned, revealing a nice wedge of cleavage that acted as a magnet to my eyes.

As I enjoyed the view before me, I then realized that Evelyn no longer was wearing a bra, she had one on before, when we were outside, I was sure. I would have noticed that. And, I could see the indentations her nipples were making in her shirt. This was nice.

We finished our lemonade and were soon back outside and I was finishing up the edging and went over to the side of the garage and began helping Evelyn pull dandelions which had sprung up in that area.

As we pulled the weeds, my eyes were drawn to Evelyn as she was on her knees, facing me, her blouse drooped open, her breasts exposed to my salacious view. Oh, she was nice, really nice. I knew my penis was hard, what boy's wouldn't be, right? Then, she looked up at me and smiled, then looked back down to pick more weeds.

In a few more minutes, she got up and walked back into the house. Shortly after that, she raised a window upstairs and called down to me, "Tommy, would you come upstairs for a minute, please?" and lowered the window back down. I got up and headed for the door, went in, then walked to the stairs and called up, "You're upstairs, right?"

"Come on up," and I started up the stairs. As I got to the second floor, I saw that the bathroom door was closed and heard her calling out, "Just go on in the back bedroom, I'll be right out."

So, I walked into the bedroom and over to the window to look out over the back yard. I heard the bathroom door open and turned to see her enter the bedroom, freshly showered, and wrapped only in a towel. I just know my eyes were wide at the sight before me.

She looked at me and said, "I saw you looking down my blouse, Tommy," as I thought that I had been caught and was now in big, big trouble and that she would tell my mom.

"I think we had better have a little talk, Tommy, come over here," and she motioned me to her as I came forward, eyes, looking down, not knowing what to expect.

"You're becoming a young man, Tommy, did you like what you saw looking down my blouse?"

Knowing I was now in big trouble no matter what, I gave my head a slight up and down nod.

"Can you keep a secret, Tommy, really keep a secret?" and I nodded once again.

With that, the towel dropped to the floor and she stood there in front of me totally, beautifully naked.

"Is this a better view?"

Oh, is it. My first naked woman or girl. She was taller than I was and her breasts were beautiful, so round and large with brown nipples and down on her pussy, she didn't have any hair. It took me a second to understand that she must shave it off, certainly, at her age, she would have pussy hair.

She took a few steps toward me and asked, "Would you like to touch them?"

I nervously reached out my right hand and let my fingertip touch her nipple. It was hard. She reached up and took my hand and placed it flat down on her breast and squeezed. It was so soft and just wonderful. I lifted my other hand to her other breast and began fondling them, amazed at their ability to so hold my fascination.

"Are they nice, you like feeling my boobs?"

"Oh, they are wonderful. So soft. Really nice."

She had me sit down on her bed as she stood in front of me, so naked and so beautiful. Her hand went up under her breast as she leaned toward me, "Would you like to suck my nipple?"

There was no answer but my lips surrounding her hard nipple. Oh, this was so good, wonderful, my other hand rose to hold and caress her other breast as I sucked. My cock was hard as a rock. This was like a dream come true. I couldn't believe that, here I am, twelve years old, there's a twenty-one year old naked woman letting me suck her boobs.

Then, her hand went down onto my shorts, exactly where every boy would want her hand to go, pressing down on my hard-on. Oh, heaven.

"Now, Tommy, you aren't ever going to tell anyone about this, right? Not ever?"

I shook my head.

"We really need to get you out of these clothes, Tommy," she whispered and she helped me up and pulled off my teeshirt, then pulled down my shorts and briefs at the same time.

"Well, well, look at this," she said as she slid her hand under my dick and lifted it slightly. "You're pretty big for an eighth grader. Nice," and she gave it its first squeeze from a female hand.

"Um, I'm not in the eighth grade, really. I'm, um, I'm twelve."

"Geez, twelve? God, I'm really robbing the cradle. You sure have a nice cock for twelve," and she leaned over and suddenly I was overcome with the most wonderful feelings I had ever had. Her lips slid over my penis and she began sucking me so softly, just so softly. Oh, I could die right now and have no regrets.

I was panting, my heart racing, this was the best thing on earth. Then she quit.

She lifted my dick up and asked, "You know what this is really for, right? Where it's supposed to go?"

Truthfully, I only knew a few of the bare essentials, like you use it to pee with and it made babies and I knew how to jack-off and I knew it fit into a girl's hole but, really, not much more.

She leaned back and spread her legs, "It's supposed to go in here," and she led my hand to her pussy which I could see did open into her further. "Do you want to learn how to do it? How to fuck a woman?"

You already know what I said but after I said it, I really just kind of knelt there.

She took my dick and led it to her pussy and said, "I want you to push your penis up inside me," and I pressed up against her slit and, yes, it started going up inside her. I got it all the way in, kneeling there, breathing hard, my heart pumping, unsure of what to do next. So, I pushed hard into her.

"Mmm," she moaned and I wasn't sure if maybe I didn't hurt her or something.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.