A Daughter Makes Scents - Cover

A Daughter Makes Scents

Copyright© 2010 by The Purvv

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A police officer sits in on the confession of a man who had committed incest on his three daughters. Hearing the confession seems to cause the cop to admit his own shortcomings to himself, for the truth is that he has been suppressing feelings for his own daughter. As the days after unfold, his perverted thoughts continue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex  

Maybe it was a sound, or maybe simply the sense of her father's presence awoke her a few hours later. At first, her head was groggy, but as it cleared, she knew... !

He was there!

Her eyes shot open and she looked up. There, standing alongside her bed in his robe, was her father. Michelle's whole body became alert and she quickly sat up, instinctively bringing the blanket up with both hands to her neck, hiding herself from his eyes.

Then they looked at each other, their eyes meeting and holding. Father and daughter were scared. They each knew where this was heading; and that unless they put an immediate stop to it now, they would be entering into that forbidden un-talked about world of incest. Their eyes continued holding, almost begging the other to speak, to give a sign.

Finally, Michelle managed to whisper, through her trembling lips, "I love you, daddy." At the same time, she allowed her shield of the blanket to be lowered.

Al's eyes swallowed his 14-year-old daughter in her nightgown. Afraid that his voice would betray him, the best that he could do was to nod to acknowledge the youngster, and then he lowered himself down and sat on the side of the bed, alongside of Michelle.

Still their eyes nervously moved. Ever so slowly, he reached his hands to the opening of her nightgown; her eyes followed. When his shaking fingers grasped the dainty material, his eyes searched desperately in hers for some sort of a sign.

Michelle barely managed to nod, giving her father the okay to do what he wanted. He then pushed the nightgown back over her shoulders and arms. His daughter was naked underneath. Then he moved even closer; slowly lowering his head. For the first time in his life he was about to kiss his own daughter, in more than a fatherly way. He saw the fear and -- and yes the lust too -- in her face.

Finally, he took her in his arms and brought his lips to hers. Instinctively her lips slightly parted and their lips began to gently suck upon each other's. As the warmth began to build within her, Michelle felt her entire body tingle as her father's arms moved around her and held her tight. Their tongues then began to explore within each other's mouth. Father and daughter were lusting together as if they had been starving for each other all of their lives.

Each began to lose their sense of the world around. First, the outside sounds disappeared and they could only hear each other's breath and the soft moans that escaped from between their locked lips. Their hearts were pounding; their excitement was quickly rising.

Al's cock was painfully hard; throbbing and twitching, while Michelle felt herself growing first warm and then wet between her legs. As they moved against each other, their flesh touched completely, exciting each of them.

Their love motions began in the tongues, which began to direct what the rest of their bodies would do. Her father's tongue entered her mouth and began to thrust in exactly the same movement as his manhood wanted to do inside of her, while her lips squeezed his tongue, as her pussy would soon be doing with his cock.

Moans escaped their lips as their passions rose and consumed them.

Her lips were demanding and her tongue was expert and she savored the kiss. As things reached the heated maximum, Al's lips left his daughter's, to change direction. Soon, he started kissing the line of her jaw, then her ears and finally started working down over her soft throat and chest.

"Mmmm daddy, I mmmmm..."

Michelle's hand went to the back of her father's head, instinctively guiding his mouth to her little tits, gasping as she pushed her chest to the pleasure-causing tongue.

"I love you baby," he whispered in between kisses and suckles.

He was no longer cautious; he knew that, like him, his daughter also was feeling aroused and that she wanted much more of this, as badly as he did. As his mouth sucked at the small mounds of tit-flesh, the youngster was breathing fast and heavy.

The taut peach-sized wonders were unbelievably sweet and pliable, so small and fresh. Michelle's skin was smooth and very, very firm. Her eraser-sized nipples were hard and hot, and when she felt her father take one into his mouth, gently sucking and then tonguing, she gasped, pulling his face down fiercely onto her young tit.

"Mmmnnnnnngggggg!"

As his lips and tongue aroused her further, Al moved his hand down over his daughter's belly, caressing her abdomen, hips, and her constantly moving legs, down to her taut calves. When his fingertips then trailed up the inside of one of the youngster's quivering thighs, she gasped; instinctively, she humped down at his hand.

"Ooooo, Dad ... Touch me ... Ah, there... ," she moaned. "Please ... Make me feel good... !"

Al's lips followed the trail blazed by his wandering hand.

Michelle had both hands on her father's head, her fingers twined in his hair as his lips descended and eagerly kissed, sucked and tongued the young flesh; first on one hip, and then moving tortuously slow over her quivering belly over to the other hip. Al's nostrils were continuously appreciating the aroma of daughter as his mouth worked back to Michelle's belly button. Her hands were still clutched about his head, almost guiding him in her eagerness.

All the while, his hand continued rubbing around the entire area between her legs, coming near but never touching her throbbing pussy, up and down the inner thighs, coming agonizingly close and then retreating again. Michelle's body was instinctively moving about in search of total satisfaction.

"Oooooo Daaaa ... Please..." she was urgently pleading.

Running his lips down to the unlined crease of his daughter's thigh, the aroma seemed to fill Al's senses. His tongue gently licked upon the crease and traced it almost to her pussy. His head was filled with that wondrous aroma. The fragrance was incredible -- clean and rich and sweet. His cock was as hard as it had ever gotten in his life!

The heat from his daughter's flesh was searing and her youthful body was increasingly writhing beneath his oral manipulations.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.