A Daughter Makes Scents - Cover

A Daughter Makes Scents

Copyright© 2010 by The Purvv

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A police officer sits in on the confession of a man who had committed incest on his three daughters. Hearing the confession seems to cause the cop to admit his own shortcomings to himself, for the truth is that he has been suppressing feelings for his own daughter. As the days after unfold, his perverted thoughts continue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex  

The following four days were a mixture of fright, apprehension, excitement, exhilaration, confusion ... You name it, and both father and daughter mentally experienced it.

It was on that night that she let her father touch her breast while on his lap, that Michelle knew for sure what was going to happen, although she didn't know how or when; she was not about to try to plan that. She knew beyond a shadow of a doubt now that her father wanted to 'do it' to her and she had come to grips with her own feelings; she now openly admitted to herself that she wanted it to happen too. She loved him very much, and he loved her, but she also sensed that his love was more than a father's love for his daughter. There was more there, even if she couldn't describe it.

After she went to bed that night and for the next few nights, she became a little bundle of pent-up passion. She would remember his hot hand on her breast and the thrills that went through her body. She recalled that she actually kissed him, grown-up style, even if it was for only a few seconds. She would think of his eyes, looking so desperate at her chest, her butt and her crotch ... especially her crotch, she thought.

During these nights, her little hands would move to her sensitive pussy and work some kind of magic feelings into her body, while she fantasized that it was her daddy who was touching her ... and more.

During the days at home and at school, the girl's mind continuously failed to concentrate on what was happening around her. It often strayed into fantasyland.

Al was going through much the same. It seemed as if half the time he was riding around in his patrol car with a semi-hard on. He kept thinking of his daughter: her body, her looks, that night he touched her; and fantasies of her being naked.

They both seemed to sense that they had flirted with danger that night, what with Cathy so nearby, and for the next few days and nights they both avoided being too close to one another. However, that didn't stop his eyes or her desire! And Michelle had managed to steal a real kiss just before going to bed each night; she started to anticipate her mother's nightly routines.

It was on a Tuesday night that Al was returning to work after a couple of days off. He was heading back to his favorite, the 4-12 shift. Indeed, this was what he had been waiting for. During the last few days, he came to realize that this would be the most logical time for he and his daughter.

About five minutes to nine, when the show on TV ended, Cathy got up from the couch to go to the kitchen. Seeing her mom start to move, Michelle arose too.

"'Night, mom ... dad," she said, as she stretched.

Cathy, who was walking toward the door leading to the kitchen, called back, "'Night, hon."

Almost as quickly as her mother was at the door and before her father could respond, Michelle was bending down to give him a kiss. He sat up straighter to kiss her but stopped to stare intensely into her eyes.

"'Night, sweetheart," he said softly, and then in almost a whisper he asked, "See you later?"

Michelle was motionless, her mouth only an inch from her father's. Suddenly she knew what he was asking. As frightened as she was about this whole thing she had already made up her mind. Her answer was to move her lips to his, open her mouth slightly and use pressure; even sucking somewhat. She lingered a few seconds longer than every other night and Al's prick began to swell in his pants.

Knowing her mom wouldn't be in the kitchen much longer, the youngster pulled her lips from her father's and whispered, "Later, dad." Then she straightened up. Their eyes continued to stare into each other's and she had to force herself to break their gaze.

She then hurried away going up to her room. Now it was only a matter of waiting.

For the next two hours, the 14-year-old girl went through a pleasurable agony, thinking of her father, and what was going to be. Even fearful, her excitement was unstoppable, as was her mind's ability to conjure up what was soon to happen. Indeed, on three different occasions the youngster's pussy became so aroused with just her thoughts that the slightest touch of her fingers brought on an explosion of pleasure. Only once did she really work herself into a passionate frenzy using her hands; the other times were caused more by her thoughts.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.