A Daughter Makes Scents - Cover

A Daughter Makes Scents

Copyright© 2010 by The Purvv

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A police officer sits in on the confession of a man who had committed incest on his three daughters. Hearing the confession seems to cause the cop to admit his own shortcomings to himself, for the truth is that he has been suppressing feelings for his own daughter. As the days after unfold, his perverted thoughts continue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex  

That night the 14-year-old girl decided to play the detective. She stayed awake long past her normal time, waiting until her father came home from work. She heard the front door close. When he came upstairs, she listened from the inside of her bedroom door. She waited until after she heard him leave the bathroom; listening for his light footsteps passing her room as he headed back downstairs. Finally, after another minute, when she was sure that he was back in the living room, she quietly hurried, cat-like, from behind her door over to the bathroom. She opened the clothes hamper and looked inside. Suddenly she felt her heart beating against her chest. Her panties were gone!

The youngster then gathered up all of her courage. She made a decision. Silently, she moved out of the bathroom to the stairs. Slowly and gently, she descended. With each step, Michelle was deathly afraid that a board might squeak. She managed to reach the bottom of the steps without retreating in fear. The living room door was open but she did not hear the TV. Instead, she heard a rapid slapping sound. She reached her head around the door. There lying on the couch was her father. His robe was open wide and his shorts were on the floor alongside.

Michelle held her breath. As she watched in wide-eyed amazement, her father had his 'thing' in his hand and he was pulling it up and down. Although she had never seen anything like this before, the youngster immediately recognized that this must be how men masturbated. He was pulling on his 'thing' frantically and she heard a squishing sound with every push and pull. Her eyes were captivated by her father's manhood, which she knew they referred to as a cock. It looked so strong and powerful. She knew that they went into women, but she could not imagine how.

She heard her father's heavy breathing and his quick grunts. She tore her eyes away from his crotch and moved up to his face. Suddenly, she quietly gasped. Michelle was frozen to the spot. Her father had her panties in his other hand and they were at his face. He was grunting into them while breathing rapidly, obviously smelling at the crotch.

Then a final burst of violent speed from his hand, pulling fiercely on his cock. She heard him softly moaning and then her father was taking the crotch of her panties between his lips; and she saw the white juices shooting out of his cock as he grunted.

Michelle knew that her father was completing and that she had better get upstairs before he came to his senses and noticed or heard her. She quickly and silently hurried back upstairs. Hurrying into her room, she was trembling as she moved onto her bed. The youngster now realized the full extent of what her father was doing.

She thought back over everything that she remembered and she soon saw the truth. Somewhere during the last couple of years her father started to think of her sexually. That fact answered all of the questions about his gazes (leers?) and his current panty raid. She wondered how long he had been doing that? And what if her mother found out?

Was he perverted? She didn't know, but her talk with her girlfriend Gladys had almost convinced her that he wasn't. He just wanted ... What? Michelle realized that it was her that he really wanted. That was the reason for his arousals when she sat on his lap. That was the reason for his ogling.

She now told herself that she had better make a decision as to what she was going to do. Should she stay away as much as possible from her father so as not to give him any further ideas? Moreover, might not it be a good idea not to put her panties in the clothes hamper at night?

She tossed from side to side. She thought of her dad masturbating and she remembered the funny feelings that she had experienced while watching him. She now began to realize that her father had to be fantasizing about her when he was doing that. Probably thinking of putting it into her, she thought now, as her fingers moved into her panties and slid over her pussy flesh to the slit.

She then began her own manipulations, closing her eyes and thinking of the cock that she had just seen. Could I... ? What would it feel like?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.