A Daughter Makes Scents
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by The Purvv

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A police officer sits in on the confession of a man who had committed incest on his three daughters. Hearing the confession seems to cause the cop to admit his own shortcomings to himself, for the truth is that he has been suppressing feelings for his own daughter. As the days after unfold, his perverted thoughts continue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex  

Upon finishing work and checking out of the precinct, Al drove home. It was about 12:30 a.m. when he opened the door to his house. He was greeted with complete silence. His wife and daughter were upstairs in their rooms, sound asleep. He mixed himself a drink and put it on the end table alongside of the couch. After next turning on the TV, he then walked upstairs.

The policeman had a set routine when working the 4 p.m. to midnight shift so that he did not disturb his family when he got home. He had a robe hanging in wait in the bathroom, where he would strip down to his shorts, put it on and go back downstairs. Then he would have a few drinks and watch TV.

On this night, there was a slight twist to his routine. For the past two hours, ever since the interrogation ended, he had been thinking about this. He felt what Lynch had said earlier was complete bullshit; yet Al was extremely intrigued. He was determined to find out for sure, because if he didn't, his mind would forever haunt him.

He knew Michelle's usual nightly routine. His 14-year-old daughter was allowed to stay up until 9 p.m., at which time she would go upstairs to the bathroom, shower, and then go to bed.

Al opened the hamper. He pushed a towel and a blouse aside and then his eyes landed on the object of his search. There lying on the top of the rest of the stuff was his daughter's silk, pink panties. ("I guarantee you that none of you would laugh if you ever got a whiff of your own daughter's pussy," Lynch had declared.)

Al had the panties in his hand outside of the hamper. 'God -- this is crazy!' he thought. Yet he refused to stop himself from doing what he was doing. He finally brought up his other hand and then held the silky material in both hands. Looking down, he turned the insides of the panties out. His cock rose inside of his shorts, under the robe, and a strange feeling of excitement overtook him.

Holding the panties in one hand, his other moved to the crotch of the garment. His fingers touched and felt a slight dampness. His cock twitched. Slowly, he brought the material toward his face. This was Michelle, his own little girl -- His beautiful little girl. As his hands brought the crotch to his nostrils, he closed his eyes tight and visualized his daughter...

Then the aroma hit him. Hard! The odor was as unbelievable as Lunch had claimed ... and more! This wasn't like any cunt that he had ever smelled. Although he liked the smell of pussy, this was pure heaven. His nostrils flared and he inhaled deeply. His cock twitched wildly and he had to push the panties tightly against his face to stifle the moan that came out of his chest and throat.

He pulled the panties away from his face and as he did so, his senses started to return. His mind was a mumbo-jumbo of unfinished thoughts. He was losing touch with reality. Unable to stop himself, he again brought the crotch up to his nose and he whiffed the wildly exciting smell. His heart was beating rapidly in his chest and the flashes of excitement caused a total flame-colored expanse in his head, which was redder than the panties themselves.

The policeman made a decision to take the panties downstairs to continue smelling them. He put them into his robe pocket and opened the door of the bathroom. As he walked out, Cathy called out to him.

In a panic, he softly called back to his wife, "Yeah hon, just a sec." He rushed back into the bathroom and stuffed the panties back into the hamper. Then he went to join her.

Once he was inside his bedroom, Cathy started asking questions, of how his day went and other small talk. Al's cock was still highly aroused. After a minute or so of trivial talk, he sat on the side of the bed, alongside of his wife, and as they whispered in the dark, he gently and lovingly placed his hand on her breast.

He was too heated from the episode with Michelle's panties to care that his wife had simply woke to say hello and wanted to go right back to sleep. Within a couple of minutes (foreplay be damned!) he had his pecker lodged inside his wife, and he was pounding away with a ferocity that he had never displayed before. All the time that he was fucking Cathy, his mind was picturing his little daughter, and when he began shooting his hot load of cum into his wife, he closed his eyes and made believe that it was 14-year-old Michelle's cunt that he was filling.

From that night forward, Al was not the same. Each night for the rest of the week, when he finished work he would go to the bathroom, gather his daughter's panties from the hamper and breathe in the aroma. By the last day of his workweek, he had graduated to the next level. He was now masturbating while smelling in his daughter's panties.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.