A Daughter Makes Scents
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by The Purvv

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A police officer sits in on the confession of a man who had committed incest on his three daughters. Hearing the confession seems to cause the cop to admit his own shortcomings to himself, for the truth is that he has been suppressing feelings for his own daughter. As the days after unfold, his perverted thoughts continue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex  

Jim Lynch was being charged with the rape of his youngest daughter. The prisoner, who was the father of three girls, was being honest in answering the various questions from the detectives in charge. None of the detectives present were surprised at anything they heard Jim admitting. Being old-timers, they had heard it all before, in some form or another.

However, the uniform officer that was there seemed almost intent while listening to the confession of the big burly man. As arresting officer, Al Torre was required to stay in the Detective Bureau while the interrogation of the accused man took place. All of Al's years on the force had been spent in uniform and he had never been exposed to anything like this.

As the questioning continued, Lynch also admitted to having sex with his other two daughters, and although there was not yet any complaint from them, these revelations would be investigated thoroughly, too. Although the detectives were professional, showing no signs of emotion, Al could sense his fellow officer's contempt for Lynch; they were obviously disgusted with the man.

Torre was dispassionate and secretly sympathized with the accused. He himself had a 14-year-old daughter and although he never touched her and was sure that he never would, he was nonetheless considerate of Lynch's situation because of his own shortcomings. There were quite a few times in the past when the policeman found himself looking at his daughter with unnatural feelings. All too often, when the opportunity presented itself, he would sneak peaks under Michelle's skirt or down through the top of the youngster's blouse. He was not happy for doing these things, and he continuously fought with himself, but he found that he had a harder and harder time controlling his feelings as his young daughter continued to physically mature.

Al's interest in the interrogation became especially heightened with Lynch's response to how it all started. The prisoner told how he had originally only looked at his daughters' bodies, and that in the beginning, he never had any intention of doing anything to them. It was only after he had gotten a computer and began going onto the internet that his thoughts began to evolve.

At first, he had accidentally come across a site relating to incest, and a spark was kindled. Then he sought out a couple of more sites and previous unused lights within his brain began to be turned on and brighten. Soon he found a chat room whose participants were guys who actually fucked their own daughters, and others that wanted to do the same.

What really caught Jim's interest at the site was something that he heard from virtually every guy who had claimed to have had sex his own daughter. Each seemed to have a different story, but the one constant that never varied from every father's story was that none had ever experienced any scent to compare with that of their own daughter's pussy. At least during the times that Jim was visiting these chat rooms, that was invariably the message. Most of these guys said that they enjoyed eating pussy in the past; though some didn't, and they all agreed that the smell from their own daughter's pussy was the most enticing, awe-inspiring aroma that any guy would ever encounter in his life. Once you had your nose in your daughter's twat, there would be no other one that you would ever want to have sex with.

There was one guy in the chat room that had undergone therapy and said that his psychiatrist told him that this phenomenon was universal. He believed that it had something to do with the genes and that daughters inherited an inner body odor and that their fathers smelled their own mother from the scent within their daughter's pussy.

Upon hearing these things being related, the detectives smirked and grinned, and at one point in the interrogation Lynch lashed out at them: "Go ahead and laugh. But I guarantee -- None of you would laugh if you ever got a whiff of your own daughter's pussy."

One of the detectives present jumped up from his seat, lunged at and slapped Lynch. He was infuriated at the mention of his own daughter. The others had to hastily intervene and pull him away from the prisoner.

Lynch was able to quickly calm down; he realized that he had triggered that response. When the offending detective was sent out of the room, Jim completed his story/confession. He told of how, after the first few nights in the chat rooms, he decided to hunt down a pair of panties that had been worn by any of his daughters. After his wife and the girls were asleep, he went into the 'dirties' basket in his oldest girl's bedroom and was able to find the panties that she had apparently worn that day,. After assuring himself that his daughter was asleep, he put the garment to his face and smelled.

He said that he immediately got the biggest and quickest hard-on that he ever had up until that time. He added that from smelling the panties and looking down at his daughter, who was sleeping beneath a blanket, he found himself cumming all over the floor without even touching himself. From that point forward, he became obsessed with the idea of his having sex with his oldest daughter. Within a couple of months, he had managed to accomplish that, and he then moved on to his second daughter. It was the third and youngest daughter that had gotten him in trouble.

The revelations from the entire interrogation bothered Al. As he thought about things, he secretly admitted to himself that he understood how incest could happen. Who is to say that if he were to see Michelle naked just what he might do, he honestly wondered? The truth was that on more than a few times, he had purposely gotten her onto his lap and raised a hard-on under her ass. Moreover, he was frequently trying to think up other ways of getting his daughter on his lap without her or his wife becoming suspicious.

The remainder of his tour of duty was mentally uncomfortable to Torre, who kept remembering Lynch's story and thinking about his own hidden thoughts about his own teenaged daughter.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.