The Conqueror of the Amazons - Cover

The Conqueror of the Amazons

Copyright© 2010 by Mike S

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A billionaire raises and equips a private army with the goal of conquering Paradise Island and turning Wonder Woman and the Amazons into sexslaves. The exhibitionism is forced.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Slavery   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Wonder Woman slowly swam up from the depths to consciousness. With her eyes remaining closed she wondered why her head hurt and her shoulder throbbed, then it came back in a rush. They had been invaded by an army of men, the Amazons were prisoners, she had been too slow in a game of bullets and bracelets and been wounded, and the leader of the invaders had really kicked the shit out of her. She slowly opened her eyes,

"You've decided to rejoin us, I see," the man staring down at her said. She slowly turned her head and looked around the dais, noticing the man with the camcorder. "I thought we should have a record of the surrender ceremony," he added as he watched her notice the camera. "Giant screens have been set up so your people can watch you and the queen capitulate and surrender Paradise Island and the Amazon race to me." Wonder Woman tried to move and her shoulder screamed out in pain and she gasped at it.

"You have my power belt, and I see you've taken my bracelets also. That makes me no stronger than any other Amazon. Why have you not placed me in the healing machine to take care of my wounds and the effects of the beating you gave me? You have defeated Wonder Woman and only Princess Diana is left," she told the man who had beaten her.

"Your mother said the same thing, but I'm not ready to let you off yet," he replied. "First we must have the surrender ceremony and then you and your mother must prove your loyalty to me before you can be healed. Also I like seeing you there, wounded and with your black eye and bruises. It will remind you and all the Amazons that Wonder Woman could not protect them. Now, get up." Princess Diana stood and General Brown moved in between the two women with Diana's uninjured right side to him.

"Ready when you are General," the cameraman said and the red light to indicate recording came on.

"Okay Queen Hippolyta, you will go to the microphone and surrender yourself, your people and all your territory and possessions to me, General Paul Brown," he ordered. Queen Hippolyta bowed her head in submission. She had no choice but to follow his command, the Amazons, Wonder Woman, they had all been defeated by this man. All the helicopters were out of the sky but his men were still armed while the Amazon was not. He could quite literally kill every one of them and wipe the Amazon from the face of the earth. At least while they lived, hope was there. Hope that they could rise up and catch this army as unprepared as they had been for them. Maybe, if they lived, they could yet defeat this General Paul Brown and reestablish their freedom. With those thoughts she stepped to the podium as the cameraman zoomed in on her and the Amazons saw her face on the large screens.

"I, Queen Hippolyta, ruler of the Amazon do hereby surrender the Amazon race, our homes here on Paradise Island, and all we own to General Paul Brown," she said as she heroically stared into the camera. He leaned in and whispered something to her. Her defiance again sank as the words sank in. "I also proclaim him as," she began.

"Louder, I can't hear you" he barked.

"I also proclaim him to be my master and I am his slave, to do with as he wishes. My only purpose in life now is to make him happy in any way he desires," she said as her face flushed red with embarrassment.

"Finish it, so your daughter can start," he told her.

"Any way he desires to include sexually satisfying his needs," she finished and stepped back. The Amazons cried "No, No" as the men all cheered.

"Your turn Princess," he said. Diana stepped up to the podium,

"I, Diana, First Princess of the Amazon do hereby surrender to General Paul Brown. I proclaim him to be my master and I, his slave to do with as he wishes. My new and only purpose in life is to make him happy in any way he desires to include using my body to sexually satisfy his desires and needs." She also stepped back to the cheers of the conquering army. He whispered something to them and the two women each grabbed his arm on their side and raised them above their heads in a gesture of triumph. More whispers followed and then General Brown turned sideways to the camera as the two women moved in front of him and knelt leaning forward and placing their foreheads on the floor. He raised his left foot and placed it on the Queen's neck as she again professed his ownership of her and he accepted her. He then repeated the ceremony with his right foot on Diana. The camera had zoomed in to show his standing on their neck and stayed there as his foot came down and both women raised their head. Then leaning back forward again, two mouths opened and two tongues came out and began to lick his boots. The close-up clearly showed their licking and the wetness on the boots from the saliva. The cries of No intensified from the Amazons. What was happening, they had been defeated, their leaders acknowledging their defeat and proclaiming their sex slave status, and now licking his boots, all without any real resistance. How could their leaders betray them like this? Why did they not order them to attack with their bare hands? The Amazons had never been shamed like this in their entire history. Suddenly one of the guards who had been on duty raised her spear, intending to put it in the man on the dais. It was only 75 yards; she was the Champion of the Amazon when it came to this. She had bulls eyed at over one hundred yards. Her arm drew back and she heard a 'POW'. The back of her head exploded, spraying brain matter and skull pieces over the Amazons behind her. Her arm went limp and her lifeless body collapsed.

"Who was that?" General Brown yelled over the intercom. "Where is her immediate family?" Four Amazons raised their hands that they were the blood sisters of the dead woman. "Bring them down onto the field," he called and men hurried to the women and brought them out onto the field. "Line them up and get a 20 man detail before them," he then ordered. When everything was ready he ordered,

"Ready, Aim, Fire!" Twenty rifles spoke and the 4 women were tossed away like ragdolls as the 5.56 rounds entered their bodies and began their tumbling. The rounds entered with a hole the size of a pencil and exited with a hole as big as two fists.

"Any one that causes any trouble will receive the same punishment. Not only will you be dealt with, your entire family will be punished as you. I will not tolerate disobedience or rebellion," he called over the PA system. The camera showed the determination on his face and the Amazon knew he meant what he had said. He turned back to his two prisoners there on the dais and said something to them that wasn't picked up by the microphone but became obvious when Princess Diana spun and Wonder Woman disappeared and the Princess again had a toga on. Mother and daughter looked at each other and then reached down to their hems and pulled the togas up over their head and threw them aside. The men all cheered at the sight of the two beautiful naked women, they all knew of Wonder Woman and had seen her pictures and wondered what her body would look like under her costume, now they knew. The men began yelling at their commander to have them have sex with each other. Many of the Amazons closed their eyes in shame, but more couldn't look away. It was like a train wreck to them, they had to watch, and they had to see what would happen next. They soon found out.

Again he spoke and they moved together and then kissed as they massaged the others breasts. The camera showed them on the large screen from just below their breasts to their eyes. The Amazon nation, and their captors, watched the two women make out and play with each other. Then the camera moved lower and showed the women widening their stance and then each lowered a hand and began to rub on the others crotch.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.