Tiffany's Terror...the Beginning - Cover

Tiffany's Terror...the Beginning

Copyright© 2010 by ynyn

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sexy daughter of a politician runs into a deviant with mischievous plans for her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Leg Fetish  

The clicking of her heels on the sidewalk echoed in the dark night. Her awkward steps and mild chuckling were proof of her intoxication as she made her way towards the only business still open on the street, the liquor store. With her blonde hair glowing under the streetlights and her face still made up from a night out, Tiffany was on a mission to get a bottle of wine. The night had recently ended for young Tiff and her older sister when they arrived back at Tiffany's apartment and decided they wanted some wine, so the younger sis took the initiative. Before she left for the store, the blonde changed out of her clubbing outfit of a miniskirt and tight top into "grubs", an oversized tee shirt and shorts. Still buzzing from the drinks, Tiffany still wore her sheer hose and heels as she staggered down the walk.

As Mike walked down the block towards his home, she caught his eye, the tall attractive blonde gingerly stepping into the liquor store. Her long legs a bit wobbly on the heels, and her curvy figure still outlined in the large tee shirt. After admiring her form as she entered the store, he walked past and to his ground floor apartment. Shortly after entering and flipping on the light, through the window he spied Tiffany leaving the liquor store holding a bottle of wine in a brown bag. Mike had ideas and plans for the sexy blonde for some time now, he decided tonight would be the night. Her tentative steps clicking in the direction of his place, Mike slid open the screen door and slipped outside near the corner of the building. While the clicking of the high heels on the sidewalk became louder, Mike grabbed his pocket knife from his jacket and edged closer to the corner of the building. He saw her shadow on the ground, from the streetlight at her back, and stood poised and ready.

Tiffany was worried about not dropping the bottle of wine. Still buzzing hard from the night out, the 22 year old blonde was cursing to herself the decision not to change into different shoes. The heels were making her inebriated walk a bit challenging. Adjusting her grip on the bottle, Tiffany passed by an apartment building and was suddenly grabbed roughly by her long blonde hair and felt the touch of cold metal on her neck.

"Shut the fuck up and I won't have to cut you, bitch! Now, come here!" A gruff voice bluntly commanded her in her right ear before she felt the man pulling her backwards and into an apartment. The brown bag containing the wine was taken from her hands and tossed onto the carpeted floor.

"Wha--, what do you want? What are you doing?" Tiffany stammered through her drunken haze, the blur of sights in the apartment and the chaos of the situation making her dizzy.

SMACK!!SLAP!! The blonde is dropped onto the couch and her face is struck twice in quick succession, once by the palm and then by the backhand.

"I just told you to shut the fuck up! I knew blondes were dumb, but didn't think they were deaf too!" Mike growled menacingly at the girl.

Tiffany is on her back awkwardly on the couch, her long blonde hair strewn about around her head, one leg partially on the couch, the other resting uneasily with her foot on the floor. The fear was causing her feet to nervously fidget around.

Her eyes wide in fright, Tiffany glanced up at her assailant, a tall man in jeans and a black jacket, and meekly pleaded again. "Please let me go ... don't hurt me, take my money ... please!"

Taking the knife and placing it close to her face and neck, Mike grabbed her chin in his hand and lightly touched the knife to her lips, coated in a dark red lipstick.

"I told you to shut up! Now, you just do everything I say and I won't hurt you, Tiffany, okay?" He said quietly but still sternly.

Tears welling up in her eyes, the blonde woman nods slightly, struck by her attacker knowing her name.

Mike smiled to himself as he saw the fear flash across her face at the mention of her name. He knew Tiffany, the youngest daughter of a local politician, and he had been waiting for a chance like this for a while. He then turned his attention to the scared blonde lying on his couch.

With the knife near her neck, Mike placed his hand on her chest, groping her through the tee shirt. "Okay, Tiffany ... here's the deal..." he leered at her full red lips and curvy body and grew excited, "You use that sexy mouth you got and do a good job, and maybe I let you go..."

She cringed back at his words, but even in her buzzed state, she was thinking that giving him a blow job would be better than being raped. With a sniffle, the young lady reluctantly agreed.

"Oh--okay ... but you promise you'll let me go if I do?" A look of hope crossed her face.

"You got it..." Mike replied, in disbelief at her gullibility. "Now, lean in here and open that mouth, slut! And if you even graze me with your teeth, I'm gonna use this knife, understand?"

The blonde nodded and lowered her head slowly, two tiny tears dripped down her cheeks, one from each eye. Mike unzipped his pants and removed his hardened cock and helped guide Tiffany's head towards it. The lovely blonde parted her full red lips and slid her mouth over and around his cock.

"Yeah, that's it, now do it good bitch!" He growled, and silently flicked on his video-camera in his cell phone, placing it on the couch behind him looking down at Tiffany hard at work on his manhood.

"Ughhh ... use the tongue!" He whispered as Tiffany moved her head up and down his shaft. She had given head to several boyfriends before, so she did know what to do. The alcohol was numbing some of the reality of the situation as she started getting into it more. Pulling her head back, she teased his cock with her tongue and dragged her warm tongue up and down before taking it all in her mouth again.

Mike was amazed at how great Tiffany was at sucking cock, her head moving faster and faster and moans escaped as she worked. His member fully erect and swelling, he knew he was about to burst and grunted out one more command for Tiffany.

"Ughhh ... here I come, Tiffany! Swallow it, swallow it all!!"

Tiffany barely heard him as she aggressively worked over his manhood, sucking and licking just as it began spurting forth into her mouth with a river of seed. The blonde took down all of it, or all that didn't splash onto her tee shirt, neck or chin. She slowly pulled her mouth back off of his rod and looked up at him with dampened eyes.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.