Sandy and Rob
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by BrotherJohn

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sandy, sexually abused by her stepfather,runs away. Rescued by Jim and the bike gang he rides with, he takes her to his home. Rob,the brother, falls in love. Sandy's trials are not over, for she is raped by some of the towns leading citizens. Retribution and justice prevail and romance continues for Sandy and Rob

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Rough  

God, I felt terrible! My mouth was like cotton. My lips were dry and burning. I needed a drink to slake my thirst. When I finally got my eyes open, I wished I could have kept them closed. I was sitting in the bedroom chair at home. The first thing I saw after I could focus my eyes was the night table by my right hand. Prominently displayed was a Polaroid of my wife on her knees, naked, with a cock in her mouth and some guy behind her with his cock in her pussy.

Knowing there was more to come I turned and looked at the bed. Sandy lay there in a fetal position, either asleep or passed out. She was a mess with dried cum streaking her hair, all over her body and some still leaking out of her. I could even see that she had been taken anally. Oh, my poor wife.

Then came the anger! How did this happen? Someone was going to pay! I must have been drugged and she raped. I glanced at my watch. It was eight a.m. I was still too weak to stand, so in my mind I went back over the last things I could remember. It must have happened last evening at the country club party. We didn't have membership in the club, but were invited to attend Friday to see if we wanted to join.

We had a nice dinner and there was an exceptional band that started to play. I wasn't much on dancing, but I did dance several times with Sandy and we did our duty dances with the couples who were going to sponsor us. I remembered thinking that it was getting late, although Sandy was wound up and seemed to be having a wonderful time. The very last thing that I could recall was that one of our sponsors insisted I have one more drink before leaving.

Sandy seemed to rouse from her stupor a bit, then she started to shudder. I struggled out of my chair and eased onto the bed, caressing her brow and crooning, "Baby, you are okay."

In a few minutes tears started coursing down her face. Straightening onto her back, she grasped my hand. Now I could really see her. Her tits were all hickeys, and she had bruises on her arms and body. There were actual finger marks that were blue where she had been held. Also there was a bright red bruise on her face. Opening her eyes, she started to sob. "Oh, thank God Rob, you are all right. They threatened to kill you. I was so afraid! I was glad to pay the price even if you don't love me anymore. You are alive, that's what counts."

"Can you move? I've only been awake a few minutes and I don't know if I can stand up yet. I'm going to report this to the police and then you will have to go to the rape center."

"No! No way! No police and no rape center! They will kill us if we do! I've paid the price!" Sandy was begging. I could tell how serious she was, and I knew what she meant. I thought it best to let it lay for awhile.

"Okay, when you can move, we'll get you cleaned up and we will try to figure out what brought this on. I think the last drink I had last night was drugged. My mouth is very dry." I tried to stand, but fell back onto the bed. Sandy rolled off the other side, staggered into the bathroom and brought me a drink of water. As sick as I was, and surmising what a rough time Sandy had gone through, I was amazed that she was the one that could navigate at all.

It took us until noon to get cleaned up. Sandy took the bedclothes and put them in the trash. The bedroom still smelled and I think the air freshener made it worse. We showered and Sandy spent a lot of time cleaning herself. I couldn't keep anything down except coffee. Sandy had a bagel and orange juice. We sat at the table and I started to talk.

"Tell me what happened to me and why I couldn't protect you. Then tell me what happened to you. We will get to the bottom of this. You surely were raped. I can't figure why you don't want to report it. A lot of the evidence is gone, but all of your marks can still count for something."

Sandy was quiet for a minute. "You couldn't have done anything. I think it was a setup from the time we were approached about joining the country club. Why, I don't know. The first I was aware that our so-called perfect evening wasn't right was when Bonny Jones came up to me and told me you were sick. I started looking for you and she said Bill, her husband, had taken you out to our car.

"I ran out and he and Tom were helping you into the back seat. Tom said he had better drive me home, as I had been drinking. Bill got into the back seat with you. He then told his wife to go along home and he would have Vincent and Jeff follow us. He would come home with them after they got you into the house.

"Honey, I really felt safe with them. Christ, Tom is a captain on the police force and Bill is our banker. We have met Vincent and Jeff, but I don't know them all that well. When we arrived home, you were totally passed out. I asked them to carry you upstairs to our bedroom. I said to sit you in the chair and I'd take it from there. I was thanking them for helping when Bill and Jeff grabbed me.

"Bill had an evil grin on his face and said, 'Sandy, I think you are going to thank us better than this for helping get Rob home. Here's the deal. You may call this rape or whatever you want to, but we are about to have some fun. I would suggest that you just take what we give you and enjoy it if you can. Now you may want to report this to somebody, like maybe the captain here, but I doubt it will do any good.

"'I also would suggest that you not go to a medical facility for any reason either, because they would have to report it also. We wouldn't want that now would we? I'll also tell you another reason you don't want to kiss and tell. Poor old hubby here might not make it through the night if you fight us on this. In fact if we hear about this at all his life is not going to last very long. Rest assured hubby will be okay in the morning if you make us happy. He has just been slipped a mickey so that we could get to you.

"'Now as for you, I'd like to have you welcome us into your bedroom and make it look as if you couldn't wait to have sex with us. You know, like you are really into gang bangs. There are only three of us, as Vincent isn't into pussy. He will be making a video of it all as we partake of your charms. We will send hubby a copy for his gratification in a few days. There will be a cautionary note with it.'

"Honey, I bowed to the inevitable and it may had saved your life. I had no idea what they intended. I knew you would have me make the choice I did. We will live to get even. I believe the threats they made were real. From the way they talked they have done this before.

"I acted like I was scared and told them I had to pee. Jeff stood in the doorway to the bathroom and watched me. It turned him on when the tinkle sound started. I looked him right in the eye and smiled. He got a boner real fast.

"He turned around and told the guys in the bedroom, 'We've got a real hot one this time.'

"While he glanced at them, I reached behind the toilet and switched on the overhead cam you installed that time you were feeling kinky. There may be something on it we can use against them. You should have seen Jeff's face when I didn't pull my panties up. I slid them down and left them right on the floor by the toilet. I stood and pulled my dress off over my head, dropped it, arched my back and unsnapped my bra. Jeff was the only one that saw me do this. I turned and faced him and rubbed the marks that my bra had left. Then I turned and bent over to pick up my dress and hung it behind the door. He got a nice shot of my ass. I could feel his boner when I brushed past him.

"I was naked when I walked right by them over to you. You seemed to be all right. You were breathing as if you were asleep. I knew I was really in for a gang bang, but I knew if I kept my wits about me, we would be all right. I worked as hard as I could to get them off as fast as I could. I thought the faster I wore them out, the quicker this ordeal would be over.

"Vincent was taping everything. He must be a real queer, as even when things were the hot and heaviest, he didn't even get a hardon. This bruise on my face came from Tom. I don't know if it was Bill or Jeff behind me, but suddenly one of them tried to fuck me in the ass. It surprised me and I clamped down with my teeth on the dick I was sucking. He yelled and backhanded me. I scraped him up pretty good when he yanked it out."

Looking into my eyes Sandy asked me, "Did I do right to act the way I did? I'm pretty sore and know I have been abused. It will just keep me, or I mean us, from showing any mercy when it's time for payback."

"You did right, even though it hurts me to say it."


So we began a crusade of revenge. I got on my cell phone and called Doctor Saunders. Doc was a customer of ours. He was non gratis at the local hospital so he used a hospital in the next county. He did a lot of pro bono medicine among the trailer park residents and the poorer country people. I had helped him out a time or two, so thought of him when I needed to have Sandy examined. "Doc, this is Rob Gordon. I have a problem and I need it handled very discreetly. Can you come into the store late this afternoon? Good. Yes, as close to closing time as possible. We close at five. Can you have a friend drop you off with your bag? Do you know Walter, my dock man? Good, see him on the dock and he will get you to where I want you to go."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.