Going Both Ways - Cover

Going Both Ways

Copyright© 2010 by Everydayguy

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A story with continuous sex about a guy who goes both ways. AC/DC - Bi-sexual - Marches to a different drummer. If you don't like lots of sex, this is not for you. If you are homophobic, you'll hate this one. This story is for other sex addicts who enjoy reading with one hand in their lap. Dean, learns about sex and himself in his formative years then enjoys sex with any and all. Happy stroking.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Sports   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

The day was what one would expect. Classes and baseball or in Jill and Mary's case, Softball. After practice and supper we were all busy studying, typing, and turning in papers for Thursday, Friday, and Monday. We had to turn in Monday's papers as we had a home game in afternoon on Monday and Tuesday.

Thursday morning was busy as we all had to eat, pack and be at the bus by eight thirty.

We loaded onto the buses and took off for the far off destination. We actually studied and compared notes for three solid hours then it was break time as we made a pause at a truck stop.

We all grabbed food and some extra water bottles before getting back onto the bus. It's always surprising when a bunch of real athletes get together. There's hardly any junk snacks except for trail mix. Mostly apples, oranges, bananas and tons of grapes and nuts. Everyone has multiple bottles of water and Gatorade or juice.

Back on the bus we were like a bunch of little kids showing each other what we had scored in the truck stop. We did some snacking and trading of snacks then settled down to study some more. Mary was now next to me with Jill across the Aisle. We worked on all of our homework and ended up just reading ahead. By the time we stopped again, my books were closed and I was sitting back mesmerized by the roar of the bus.

We ate a decent meal then headed back out. The girls were manipulating as Courtney was next to me with Jill still across the aisle. We all just chatted but one by one we all fell asleep. I woke as I felt the bus stopping. Courtney's head was on my shoulder and her hand was on my lap. I picked it up and moved it back to her side of the seat. I looked up and the ladies softball coach was looking me with a grin. She winked at me and nodded mouthing, "Good boy."

This was our last rest stop. We raided another truck stop for a half-hour and were back on the bus with Jill next to me and Mary across from me. It was getting dark now. Jill said, "Let me put the arm rest back up and I'll lay my head in your lap. You can let the seat down if you want."

I said, "No funny stuff, they're watching."

Jill said, "I know, I saw Courtney's hand on your zipper then I saw you wake up and move it. The coach saw you and winked at you. What did she say?"

"Good boy."

"Oh," giggled Jill. "Courtney is really sweet. Mary and I like her a lot. Guys don't like her because she's kind of big, you know heavy. You don't seem to have a problem with that though."

I said, "Funny, I didn't even realize Courtney was bigger than anyone else. She's fun, I can say that I've noticed she really gets into you girls."

"Stop the puns, dummy," Jill jabbed me in the ribs. "She does make Mary and I want to keep her around. You don't mind then that we have her around and share you?"

"How could I mind. As long as I have you, and of course Mary, I'm fine with Courtney. I'll bet I know a guy who would go berserk over her."

"Who?" Asked Jill.

"The resident. That guy went nuts over you that time and has asked about you constantly. We need to introduce them."

Jill said, "Isn't he gay?"

"I think he's just very bi-sexual. If he thought he had a chance at someone like Courtney, he would be cumming in his pants. I'll bet he would be very attentive to her too. And if you two were to do it right, the resident could still get some guy time with Courtney right there."

Jill shivered, "Yeah, that would be cool. Another guy to add to you and Dan's list of available dick."

Jill covered her mouth real quick and looked around. She whispered, "I have to watch my mouth don't I?"

I just nodded. Jill put her head on my shoulder while hugging my arm. Mary reached across the aisle and held my hand for a while. Behind us Gloria said, "Look at the love birds holding hands. What's with you Dean, do you get all the girls?"

Jill kneeled on the seat to look over the back and said to Gloria, "Just the cute ones, Glory, I think you are one of them too."

Gloria blushed and said softly, "Don't tell everyone I chase that guy too."

We made it to the far away university where they had a campus hotel waiting for us. Girls were on one floor and the boys were on a floor three floors away. We were all warned before we got off the bus there would be no fraternization between floors. All visiting would be on the main floor and no underage drinking.

By the time we were checked into the hotel, I was starved. I was rooming with Jim and he was sort of like me. He wanted to do something to get rid of the doldrums of the long ride. I suggested a run and we both put on our shorts and running shoes.

When we hit the lobby, Jill, Mary, Courtney, and Gloria were there with their running clothes on. Mary said, "I wanted to call you but Jill said you were probably too tired. Come on, let's run before our late supper."

We jogged along at a moderate pace that gradually became a run until we were moving at a good clip for about the last two miles back to the hotel. We were all winded and laughing as we walked out our breathing. The coaches were all out in front of the hotel and the softball coach said, "And look who it is, the two studs with my four hot girls. Good ball players hang together. Have a good run guys?"

All of us were nodding and said, "We need a shower then we need food."

The coach said, "They've started serving but you have plenty of time. We're going to eat in about thirty to forty minutes so get your shower and come eat."

We separated and met back in the lobby in twenty minutes. We went into the dining room where we were told that if we wanted to eat together to put tables together.

We did that and were served big pieces of sirloin with baked potato and some broccoli and some green beans to go with everything. Some of the girls may have been on a special diet but we all cleaned our plates. There was not even a piece of roll left on the table. We all had a piece of apple pie then we left to walk for a while to settle the food.

We walked all over the campus to get an idea of it's size. Kids were kids so we had a few conversations and were led to the student union where they had a huge building with about ten pool tables, fooz ball tables, dart games, pin ball machines, and a big snack bar.

We didn't stay but headed back to the hotel that was half on and half off the campus at the main entrance. At the hotel I got a bunch of kisses and hugs and then to make Jim feel better all the girls gave him some teasing kisses and hugs. He was smiling as we waited to get on an elevator.

I was up early as was Jim. We both put on our running clothes and went to see if we could find the coach.

He was downstairs in the coffee shop. We asked him when we had practice and he said ten. He said, "Have breakfast early then we'll have some cage time and then some infield work. We'll do light batting practice before the game after lunch. Your game begins at two but the JV game begins at noon. If you're going to run, stay on the campus and make sure someone runs with the girls."

We turned around and there were about dozen girls dressed out to run. I told all of them, "We have to stay on campus and we shouldn't over do it. Let's do about two miles then come back to eat breakfast. Jim will go first with half and I'll follow the second half."

As we were going out the door, Jill, Mary, Gloria, and Courtney came out with their running gear on.

As we stretched out, I told the four new girls what the plan was and they agreed. Soon we were just loping along, enjoying the fresh morning air. We were waved at by a lot of people heading to breakfast. It was a fun run to burn some of our energy off.

Back at the hotel, we agreed to meet in a half-hour then went back to our floors.

When we all entered the restaurant together, the girls softball coach said to me, "Collecting again I see. Have you figured out who you're missing yet? I see you're even after the JV girls."

I blushed and Jill said, "I like to get him variety. It's more fun."

That made the softball coach blush and my coach laugh. We put tables together so we could all sit together. The waitresses brought platter after platter of food. They kept bringing it and we kept eating. Coach finally came over to us and said, "Okay guys, don't over do it. I know you guys can eat but don't eat too much. We're practicing at ten. Go walk it off."

We were all laughing as we left the hotel to wander through the campus watching the kids go to classes. We were back at the hotel by nine because we thought we would be bussed to the locker rooms or field. Instead, the coaches led us across the street to a huge sports complex with at least six ball fields and a couple of football and soccer fields. There was a lacrosse practice on one of the fields that was interesting. We didn't have that sport yet.

The locker room was special, even carpeted. We were shown to some cages and to a live pitching cage. Coach had the infield bat first then hustled us out to our assigned field. We did some heavy infield work to make sure we hadn't forgotten how to handle a ball. The coach was blistering balls out to us today as I guess he figured we were in for it.

After some outdoor batting practice that I fielded both infield and outfield the coach gathered us together and said, "We have a plan today. Henny is pitching today and Freddie tomorrow. Henny is all fast and low so you infielders keep your glove down today. I'll signal in for our field positions and shifts. We won't shift far, only about six feet today. I want third to play fairly close to the line and deep all day. They are know to pop balls over first and third like Dean is doing. I want first to play deep too with second at their normal spot shifting left and right depending on the bat.

Henny is a good glove so he can handle most stuff up the middle. That will help as well. We have to play this team pretty straight up. They don't get rattled and they do know how to hit and field. I'm not sure of the pitcher but we're putting our ace eyes, Dean, on the guy as soon as he gets up. I'm batting Dean sixth today as everyone is hitting well. I have a plan for Dean at sixth or seventh or eighth so let me see how it works out. Besides, Dean can interpret what the pitcher is doing while he waits to get up. Now, there are going to be a pot load of scouts out today. When I say a pot load, I mean over twenty. Some of you guys want some time at a farm club this summer so play well today so you get a job offer. No one makes a deal. I make all the deals and make sure they know we play by the rules. You have to work for your pay whether it's cleaning the locker rooms, cutting grass, racking gravel, or selling hot dogs, you have to work to earn what they give you. If you screw up, you lose your scholarship and have to wait until the next draft."

"The bottom line guys is that you need to play well today. I'm going to screw around with you at bat so pay attention to the signals. We have to confuse the pitcher some times so watch for the call and work with me."

Coach was standing there as we all got up and said, "Dean, you got a minute?"

I did and walked to him. He said, "You know you could play with most of the bigs right now. You are one hell of a short stop and you know what your average is. It's in the outer atmosphere. Do you really want to just try for a summer job or do you want to try for the supplemental?"

Thinking for a second with all of the appeal of a major league career in front of me, I sighed, "I really love baseball coach. But this is a chance for me to get a degree. If I didn't get the scholarship, I probably would have had to quit pretty soon and then I would be begging to get on a team. It worked out and I want to finish school. If I don't get a club job, then I might just go to school this summer. If I do go to school this summer and continue with my heavy load, I could finish next year or after next summer. If I want to be in the draft, I a can finish regular for the next June draft. I'm sticking coach, I want to play ball then when I'm done, over the hill for the game, I'm going to coach. Did you see my class schedule for next year. It's all sports education and psychology."

Coach said, "I saw that. Where do want to coach? What level?"

I laughed, "I'll start in little league and work my way up. If I have a decent baseball career, I should have a way to get into the minors or perhaps even the majors. If your still coaching, maybe I can be one of your assistants. What ever it is, as long as it's baseball, I'll be happy."

"You sound like me a lot of year ago but I didn't have your talent. You'll play major league ball. You'll be good too. Actually you are already good. Just keep doing what you're doing and keep leading the others. That's really good the way you work with the pitchers and the other infield guys. Hell you're even in the outfield showing them how to stretch and slide for a ball. I'm glad you're staying in school, I'll enjoy your time with us."

I was really pumped after that conversation. I was about to enter a new phase of my college life and my baseball life and I wanted it to be successful. As I approached Jill and Mary I thought, 'Damn, I hope they are a part of it with me.'

Courtney saw me and moved the girls toward me. I guess I want Courtney around too.'

We went for a light lunch before the game then said goodbye on the way to the locker rooms about twelve thirty to begin getting ready for the two o'clock game.

Jim and I ran the field while they were setting up the batting practice backstop. He went to the field and I went to the infield to begin batting practice. Our guys were hitting good and sent a lot blistering ground balls at me. I loved it. Jim was trying to roam the entire outfield and damn near succeeded until some of the guys began calling the balls.

Jim and I went to be next up and we both blasted a couple then dropped balls over third and first. We both had the same idea and practiced bunting five straight. The practice pitchers were trying to challenge us and that's what we wanted. We were ready.

We were up first and actually manufactured a run the first inning. We left two on but that wasn't bad. We held them the first inning with three ground balls to short. Oh yeah, that's me. All were lazy and not hard to field. It's easy to throw to first when you're not rushed.

I was up, and had evaluated the pitcher as being very straightforward. He had a decent curve but twisted his hand up before he threw it. His fast ball had a good release point and was a little difficult to see out of his hand. His change up came from the same motion but a higher release. Those balls had a tendency to die in front of the plate. So if you could hold your bat, it was a ball.

The pitcher smoked a fast ball by me for strike one. I didn't see it at all out of his hand. The next one was the curve and he took a lot off it. I pulled it foul.

Oh and two, I needed to be patient.

I noticed he shuffled his feet so I felt he was going to throw his change. He did and it was a dirt ball. The pitcher actually looked at me wondering why I didn't swing.

He didn't shuffle his feet and stood erect before he was going to throw so it was a fast ball all the way. I watched his hand and saw the ball. I connected and that's all that was needed. See you later. The ball ended up in the JV field that was a long way away.

In the dugout the coach said, "You didn't see the sign?"

"What sign, coach had his hands behind his back. That's not any sign I know."

Coach said, "I know. I kept giving him hit signs and he just let you go. Next bat he'll be signaling I'm sure. Good job, what did you see?"

I told the coach about the shuffle of the feet for the change and the erect posture for the fast ball. I said, "He might be different with a man on but we'll see."

We watched his pitches and correctly guessed each pitch. I told the coach, "Starters are easier than relievers. Starters have rituals, relievers just go in and try to get you out. Some relievers have tells like poker players but most don't. Some wiggle their glove, some rub the ball a little. You have to make a book on them and I don't think we'll see relievers in college often enough to make a book."

"Make one Dean. Start it now. Some of these guys are going to be in the majors with you. Make a book and write down all of the things you see about them. Chart the catchers, and the infield to know who's good and who isn't. Do that now and next year and perhaps the year after, you'll have these guys by the balls."

I found the coache's extra spiral notebook and began making notes. Out in the field I thought, I could be making notes on hitters too. I could know how to play this team anytime with any pitcher matchup. The coach is smart, I wonder why he doesn't do that?

That's when I remembered, the coach had video tape. I could do that with him. The game was still close after the fifth. It was three to nothing but we needed more runs for some insurance. Our relievers weren't that reliable on a regular basis.

Henny was still pitching well in the sixth with an easy motion. He didn't act stiff between innings and got right into his practice throws with smooth deliveries. When the pitching coach got a couple of guys up before the seventh, I told coach, "Don't do that. Henny will quit. The guy is still good, he's not stiff, and he's working really well. They can't catch up to his sinker and they're letting the fast ball float by them."

The coach looked at me over his glasses and said, "Is that a good decision?"

"It is coach. If he see's guys up he'll think he's done and he will be. I think he can go the rest of the game. Let him throw the seventh and watch him. If he's off, start a reliever."

He nodded at me and told the pitching coach to sit the relievers. I was watching Henny and I saw him smile when the relievers sat down. Henny wanted this game. So far I was three for three and up next. When I went to the on deck circle they brought in a reliever. I watched him warm up throwing smoke. He was fast, really fast but he had a good motion. I sidled up to Bob who was at bat and said, "Watch the ball out of his hand. It's a good motion and you'll pick it up. Just let your bat meet the ball and it's a hit." I was thinking let the bat meet the ball and it's gone. We watched the ball come out of his hand and he was actually right down the middle every throw.

I patted Bob on the butt and went back to the circle. When Bob was up to the plate he had the 'I'll watch one syndrome.' I hate that. That's what the on deck circle is for. Watch how the pitcher throws and be ready.

Bob did swing at the next ball nice and level and sort of gently. The ball rocketed out to centerfield and banged the fence. I was surprised it didn't go over. Bob was on second with one out. The pitcher grinned at me and I saw he changed his motion. I watched the ball come from his hand and wobble, it wobbled all the way to the batters box where I had to dance to keep from getting hit. The Blue looked at the ball to see if there was anything wrong with it and put it in his bag.

The idiot grinned again and threw the same ball but this time it was all the way to the fence. Bob went to third. The pitching coach came out and the pitcher actually argued with him. When the coach left, the pitcher was mad and almost stamped his foot.

He shook off a couple of signs then grinned. I couldn't believe the guy would throw that crazy knuckle ball again. He did and it went to the back stop. Bob scored because the pitcher didn't cover home. Bye, Bye pitcher.

The new pitcher threw some good fast balls and one curve that was deceptive. It tailed down hard at the plate. I noticed he was throwing down and out so when I went to the plate, I was damn near leaning over it. I had three balls so when he threw, I knew he would throw a ball. He did and I walked.

The first base coach asked, "What were you grinning at?"

"The pitcher would grin before he threw that crazy knuckle ball so I grinned back at him. I knew he can't control it yet so I was grinning at getting another ball."

The coach was smiling now too. He asked, "What about this guy?"

I said, "He's decent and throws low and outside. That's why I crowded the plate. He was throwing to the batter instead of the plate. He had to throw a ball or hit me." The coach laughed.

The third base coach was flashing steal but I had not seen the pitcher with men on yet. He was a lefty and was staring right at me. I smiled and waved at him as I took a bit more lead than I would but watched his feet.

As soon as his foot began moving off the rubber, I was stretched out with my hands on the bag. I did it again and he did it again. Okay, that's enough tease. The coach was still flashing steal so this time I didn't take as big a lead and watched as he got his foot way up in the air and came around with his hand but looking at me. He missed the plate a foot. You gotta look at what you're throwing at.

I took a standard lead and looked relaxed, not like I was going to run when he did his kick. When his foot was at it's highest point and his arm was cocking to throw, I was gone. I slid under the throw but if the catcher had thrown lower I would have been out. The catcher had a good arm.

The pitcher actually faced me while he rubbed up the ball and glared at me. While he was standing there and the second baseman was fifteen feet from the bag I smiled at him and took a ten foot lead off. That pissed him off and he threw at second anticipating the second baseman would be there. He wasn't, I was at third being waved around before they got to the ball. I didn't have to slide as no one was giving me the down sign. The catcher was staring at the key stone cop display in center field. Second, short and the center fielder were arguing about whose fault it was. They should all be bitching at the pitcher.

Coach caught me by the belt as I went by and said, "You really know how to piss off pitchers. You just did in two of them without really doing anything but taunting them. You know you can't get away with that in the majors."

"Probably not but it's fun while I can. The first guy was grinning at me every time he threw his knuckle ball. So I grinned back at him. The second guy was pissed because I crowded the plate and he threw outside. Then when I teased him he thought he had me buffaloed but I needed to watch him throw. After I saw what he did I stole second but just barely. The ball beat me but was up. I teased the guy again knowing the second baseman couldn't beat me to the bag. Mr. Pitcher, thought everyone could read his mind and threw it away. I have no clue what went on in the outfield but I will when you let me watch the video tape of the game."

"You want to watch video too?"

"You bet. That way I can keep a notebook. I'd rather watch the game and be involved in it than do a notebook during the fun stuff."

The smiled and turned back to watch the batter poke a ball over first that hit fair and rolled and bounced foul out of play, a double.

We ended up with Henny finishing the ninth winning the game seven to two. We all felt good about the game and celebrated with a water fight in the shower. The girls were doing pretty good and we watched them win their game.

Waiting for them to get out of the locker room had us all sitting around under trees almost snoozing. It's kind of cool to have the JV boys and girls team waiting with you for the last team to emerge from the locker room. There was a bunch of high fives and congratulations and then the pairs found each other and we walked back to across the street to the hotel.

We wandered around campus until supper time then what had become a gang came into the dining room and rearranged the tables until we had a thirty foot table. They served us some very good meat loaf with mashed potatoes and green beans. There was enough food for even us and we were actually fairly reserved for being so high. As we were finishing, the baseball coach stood.

"Okay girls and guys. You all did good today. I want you all to relax tonight and get a good nights sleep. JV games are at ten in the morning and varsity at one. This is a big game for this school and half the school will be in the stands. They are or were first in their conference just as we are first in ours. We knocked them out and they need that win tomorrow. I know you softball girls are in the same boat. Let's get mentally prepared tonight, have a good nights sleep and play like we did today. I hear you have Gloria pitching tomorrow and we have Freddie. To big people that throw some mean balls. Let's support them with some runs tomorrow."

Everyone was clapping and cheering. He added, "The JV teams did a hell of job today and I want them to do it again tomorrow. You guys are our team of tomorrow so go out there and win again."

More happy noises came from all of the kids and adults. The coach came over to us and said, "I need Jim, Bob, Frank, and Dean to come with me a few minutes. I promise this won't take long."

The four of us followed the coach, the hitting and infield coach out of the room toward the lounge. There were a group of men all sitting at various tables. Coach had us four sit down and then said to the group, "These are the four boys you've been looking at. I'm going to have each stand and tell you their plans for this year and the near future. Listen to them. I want you boys to stand and give your name, the year of school you're in, what your grade point is right now, give your batting average and what you plan to do this summer and the next year or so."

The coach said, "I don't think you guys need to be asking a bunch of questions yet. Draft day is a ways off."

Jim was first. He told them he was a junior with a low three point but pointed out he only had to maintain a 2.5 to keep his scholarship. He said, "My batting average is right at 450 right now which is pretty good this year. I'm thinking I might sign for the draft but I also want to finish school. If I could work for a minor league team this summer that would be good. If coach thinks I can make it in the majors then I'll see one of you in June."

Bob was next and said, "I'm a senior and am playing the best ball I've played so far. I'm still learning but I am improving. My grades are a three point two and I'm batting a very sweet 430. I'm planning on seeing if I'm draft material. If I go high enough, I'll play ball until you throw me out."

Frank Henny stood and said, "I'm doing real well in school this year and have my grades up to a three one. I'm a senior and hope to be drafted this summer. This year I'm working on a 1.71 ERA and I'm batting about three hundred. That's not the best but not bad for a pitcher. I like to play from the pen so I can throw every day but coach likes to see me start to. I think Dean made him let me throw the whole game today and that made me happy. I could have thrown another thirty or forty pitches. Whoever drafts me hopefully will let me work a lot. I like to throw and am willing to throw batting practice if you'll let me."

The men all applauded at Henny's work attitude. He was the kind of guy you wanted on the team.

I was next. I stood and said, "I'm a sophomore with a three eight five average. I have no idea what my batting average is but it's over three hundred." There was a lot of laughter at that. "I'm an improving short stop but can play any infield or outfield position but my pitching sucks. I'm not real fast as you saw today so I have to watch the pitcher real close. That's also helped me hit. I'm planning on finishing school then seeing if I might be big league material. My goal is to play until I can't then coach. Coach asked where I was willing to start coaching at. I honestly told him Little League. I love baseball. I'd really like to get a summer job with a minor league team so I could work with them and practice with them. That way I could find out what I needed improvement at and make a plan."

I sat down and coach stood and said, "Dean's average is 753 right now. I don't think I've had anyone with as many at bats as he's had with that kind of average. We'll see if it drops off next year. I want to say that Dean is one of the academic achievement award athletes. He's also a great leader among his peers. You saw him today work with his fellow players and how they responded. He does play every position on the team and does it well. We've made him throw some batting practice but everything he throws is fat." Everyone laughed. I'm recommending that three of these four go for the draft. I think Henny is first round material and I think Jim is very close to first round if not middle first. Bob would be first round if he had played like this last year too but he's probably mid second and that is going to be cheap for a player such as Bob. The man is of good character and he is a real ball player. You can't have Dean yet but you can hire him for the summer."

There were a lot of questions all at once and one guy asked me, "You weren't a scholarship player when you came to the school, how come?"

The coach said, "He was a walk on from a small obscure school that no one scouted. He beat out everyone at short and second but we needed a short stop. He's played first and third as well as left and right field. I haven't used him at catcher yet but perhaps soon. When we had an open scholarship, I brought Dean on as fast as I could. As you've seen, I've been blessed with a good player."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.