Her Cool Parents - Cover

Her Cool Parents

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: I love my girlfriend but I may just love her parents even more. Wait until you find out why.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

There are many things on this earth that I never would think of in a million years mostly because they just didn't seem possible. I mean most things that happen aren't really outside the way things normally happen, at least not by much.

That is, until I started dating Joyce.

Now before you think she might have three heads or something, let me tell you about her. She's in seventh grade, thirteen, a year behind me, really cute blond, smart, gets good grades, is on the swim team, five foot one, one hundred and two pounds, pretty figure, which to a fourteen-year old boy like me, means nice boobs.

Boobs are important when you're my age. Now, I didn't know Joyce's bra size, but they were nice. If I had to guess sizes, I'd say B-cup but I'm no expert, she's the second girlfriend I've had and I didn't get to the first one's tits before we broke up. Oh, well.

So, Joyce was pretty, very pretty. And fun to be around. She had gotten a friend of mine at school to clue me in that she thought I was cute and I asked her to a dance. That was the start.

After a few more dates, I decided to ask her to be my girlfriend and she accepted and told me that she thought it would be a good idea for me to meet her parents.

A day later she called me to ask if I could come over on Friday night to meet her parents and to sleep over. No, I don't know enough to think about maybe sneaking into her room late at night, I'm not a big risk-taker anyway. My mom called her's just to make sure and everything was set.

So, Friday night came and my mom dropped me off and I got to meet her parents who were very nice.

After dinner, we all watched a movie, one that I'm pretty sure would have been fast-forwarded through the more explicit scenes, some were pretty hot, actually, if it had been shown at my house. Joyce and I were snuggled together on the couch and I was trying to watch the movie but Joyce was more interested in necking. It's her house and her parents, after all, but she seemed pretty at ease as we kissed and she was rubbing her hands all over me, even a few quick slides of her palm along the bulge in my pants. Every time that happened, my eyes darted over to her mother who seemed to pay no attention at all.

Then, the movie was over and her mom announced that it was time for bed as we all stood up.

"Where do you want me to sleep, Mrs. Pence?" I asked.

"Oh, with Joyce, of course," was her reply as she walked to the stairs and went up.

I looked over at Joyce and asked, "Is she serious?"

"Of course, you want to, don't you?" she said, with a smile as I followed her up to her room.

A queen-sized bed. Not twin beds. My dick hardened at the thought. I sat down my overnight bag and turned to see Joyce already naked from the top to her waist as she pulled down her pants, then her panties and hopped on the bed.

"Don't take too long, Chad. You are coming to bed, aren't you?"

I knew then that I didn't need the pajamas and robe I had packed, so I began taking my clothes off and when I got down to my boxers, I figured, what the hell, and pulled them off.

Joyce asked me to put the nightlight on and turn the room light off which I did, then I got into bed with her. She was spread out on her back, her breasts all firm and topped with pink nipples, her legs coming together in a dainty slit, there was no pubic hair, Joyce must shave it off.

"Aren't my parents just the best?" she asked as she stretched her arms out for me, then rolled on top of me, frenching me and rubbing her pelvis against me. I was so stunned by the last five minutes, that I really didn't do much but lay under her as she ground herself into me.

"Mmm. here, let me make you feel good to start off with," and she raised up on her hands and knees and dropped her mouth over my cock and began to suck. I quickly forgot about her mom and dad being in the house, as far as I was concerned, at that moment, it was just Joyce and me. And my dick in her mouth as I looked at her butt and the lovely little plump pussy looking out from between her thighs.

For a guy who had never had his dick even touched by a girl, this was exhilarating. My heart was pounding, my breath gasping. Each suck sent me higher and higher. Oh, never stop, never stop. Then she did.

"I know you liked that, Chad, it was just a sample of what being my boyfriend is going to be like. And now, you can show me what you can do licking my pussy," as she scooted up with her back to the headboard and her legs splayed, her pussy damply waiting for me.

Should I tell her I've never done this before? Could I remember where the clit is located? I remember looking it up on a friend's computer. Well, maybe I'd go first for her clit, which I did.

I pulled the lips open and there it was, a small whitish-pink knob right in the middle. I licked across it, then circled it with my tongue a few times.

"OMIGOD, Chad, suck my clit, oh, yeah, suck it, not real hard, just nice and soft."

Well, I figured she knew what she wanted so I started softly sucking on her little knob. Oh, wow, she went wild.

"Oh, OH, OH, OH," she said, jerking her hips around as I tried to keep her clit within range.

"Oh, oh, Chad, do it more, oh, right there, yes, OOH, OOH, OOH, oh, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh, you've got me off, oh, it feels so good, oh, Chad, oh, do I want to fuck you so bad."

Wow, so far, so good. Her clit was the right way to go. Now, she wants to fuck which is great by me, I just wish I had some experience, I could tell she sure did.

"I'm on the pill so everything's fine. Oh, our first fuck, I'm so excited," she said as she gripped my hips and pulled me toward her. I held my dick right up to her pussy and pushed it in.

Unlike what some of my friend's had said about their first time, my dick went right inside with no resistance at all. Then, I knew that you go in and out, over and over, so I started doing it. Oh, did it feel good. It was like my dick was the only part of me that had feelings and they were really intense.

"Oh, I knew you would be good, Chad. I just love your dick. Mmm."

Wow, what did I ever do to deserve all this. First, parents who must know we're in here fucking each other like crazy. Then, a girlfriend who just loves sex. Oh, happy day.

"I just love your pussy, Joyce," I replied trying to keep up the sexy talk that she seemed to like.

"Mmm. my pussy sure loves you, Chad. I think we're going to be doing a lot of fucking. I know I just never get enough. I hope you're the same way."

"Oh, for sure," I said knowing that this was the first time I'd ever had sex or even been naked with a girl.

"Mmm, I love it when you push real hard down deep inside me like that. Oh, yeah, just like that. Just push hard, Chad, let me do this," she said as she turned her hips around in a circle as I arched my back into her, holding my cock steady and she fucked me round and round.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.