The Wilmington Woman's Club
Chapter 30 : Introducing Jon Grunfeld - Katy's Inheritance

Copyright© 2010 by Paris Waterman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 : Introducing Jon Grunfeld - Katy's Inheritance - By and large this is a story of covetousness and retribution, money laundering, power struggles, infidelities, and murder. And then there’s the sex. Like your dick, not easy to put down. - Mora Less, author of Honey Dripper; and Clit

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Cheating   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism  

Jon Grunfeld sat on the forty-yard line at Keenan Stadium in Chapel Hill exhorting Ethan Horton as he broke free of the North Carolina State cornerback and high-stepped his way into the end zone. Carolina had the game well in hand and Jon gleefully accepted the fifty dollars he had won from his best friend and State graduate, Vic Stephens.

"If we move our asses we can be at the strip club in Wilmington in 2 ½ hours," Jon said.

"What's the rush?" Vic asked, knowing the answer.

"So you can buy me a couple of lap dances with the senoritas working the joint."


Vic had a certain club in mind, knowing that Jon really enjoyed looking at the strippers and was susceptible to the occasional lap dance; he had popped in several days earlier while in town for a business meeting.

He had watched and enjoyed the performance of a girl named Star, and struck up a monetary deal with her. He handed her a hundred dollar bill and made a kind of reservation for Saturday afternoon. The reservation entailed her giving his friend a special lap dance in the VIP room, and earning another two hundred.

Star accepted because Saturday afternoons were usually slow, and money was money; and if things went well, usually followed by more of the same.


Jon definitely enjoyed Star's performance on the pole, and was pleasantly surprised when she headed directly to the table he shared with Vic.

Vic got the first lap dance, and then suggested that they might be more comfortable in the VIP room. The room was empty of customers and strippers. They made themselves comfortable and Star settled over Jon's lap and gave him a very good working over during their lap dance.

She sat down afterward between the two men, turned to Jon and asked if he would like a butterscotch candy.

"Yeah, sure, it's one of my favorites, but do you have one with you?" He was looking at her nearly nude body and wondering where she might have stored the candy.

She popped a yellow oval candy from her mouth and held it up for him to see. "Oo wan dis one?" she teased, holding it between her teeth.

"Oh, no thank you. That's yours ... although I wouldn't mind swapping it back and forth."

Vic laughed and slapped Jon on the shoulder.

Star gave the butterscotch candy a loud, slurpy suck, sent it back into her mouth so that when she spoke she would be understood. "Um, well, I have another one. You can have that you want it."

"Okay, fine ... I just didn't want to take your candy away. Um, where is it?"

Star raised her right leg and placed it on Jon's shoulder. Vic's eyes went wide, he had an inkling of what was coming, but wasn't sure. Jon was clueless, but his eyes were riveted to Star's crotch and the g-string covering her obviously shaven pussy.

"There's another one in there," she said running a long fingernail the length of her slit and leaving a visible indentation for both men to see. "Now I offered you a butterscotch ... it's there for the taking ... only you can't use your hands. Am I a tease or what?"

No one laughed. In fact, neither man could even speak. Vic recovered first and pushed Jon toward Star's crotch.

"Go get it, man!"

Jon was already in heat, the bulge in his slacks obvious to anyone taking the time to look.

Star flicked her candy coated tongue at him and said, "What's the matter, cat got your tongue?" Before he could formulate a response, she put a hand behind his neck and pulled him into her crotch. "It's right behind the stringy thingy, baby."

Jon moved his right hand, intent on pulling the g-string to one side, but she stopped him. "No hands, baby. Use your teeth on Star's pussy, baby, but no biting the goods. Suck it out and enjoy it, sweetie."

But Jon was frozen, couldn't move. Star looked to Vic who was also transfixed by her performance and took things into her own hands, literally and figuratively. She moaned more to get their attention than anything else, and then slipped two fingers into her honeyed cunt whose juices already coated the outer lips with a nice sheen.

"See," she said to both men, "It gets me nice and slippery. Mmmm, and it is really quite sweet," she whispered, and sucked the fingers clean. She repeated the process, this time offering the fingers to Jon, who eagerly accepted them.

"See, you did that with no hands. Now, go for the candy, baby!"

Jon went for it. Using his teeth, he pulled the g-string to the side and before it fell back in place, mashed his mouth and nose against her quim.

He couldn't believe what was happening. She did taste like butterscotch; she had as wet a pussy as he'd ever encountered, but truth be told, Jon's sexual experiences didn't go much beyond his wife, Bernice.

With each pass of his tongue around the opening of Star's love hole, he felt the young girl's clit starting to swell, eliciting moans whose volume began to crescendo.

Star now used Vic's shoulder to help keep her balance. He also had a hand on her ass, supposedly to help from that point, but both she and he knew there was more than balance involved. Besides, Vic was the money man to Star, and he could do what ever he wanted, within reason, of course.

"Get to the candy, baby?" she croaked, and heard him grunt a muffled response.

"I'll take that as a yes. So having reached your objective, you can now feel free to use your hands."

Jon's hands shot to her ass, one covered Vic's, but he paid no attention to it, pulling her cunt tighter and sticking his tongue into her juicy nest.

"How about that?" Star called out happily, "I'm gonna cum. The sonofabitch is making me cum!"

She shuddered to a climax, then proceeded to jerk Vic off while blowing her thrill man, Jon and spitting his residue on the already well-stained carpet of the VIP room.


"Bernie will kill me," Jon told Vic as they drove down I-40 to Wilmington some twenty minutes later.

"That went better than expected," Vic said, smiling at Jon sitting next to him.

"You really think she wants to see me again?" Jon asked, ignoring Vic's statement.

"She wants to see some green first. But, yeah, she'll be glad to see you again, if you want too."

"Well, that's the problem; I don't have extra dough to shower on her. I would if I did, but Bernie sorta runs the finances with her background in accounting."

"You're a banker for Christ sakes!" Vic countered. "Who wears the fucking pants in your house?"

Jon's silence answered the question. They didn't say much until Vic parked in Jon's driveway and said, "Not a word to Bernie."

"Mum's the word. Hey, State's away next week. Want to play a round of golf?"

"You're on," Vic said, already trying to decide whether to drive up to see Star, or stay local and visit Laura. Laura won before he'd even left Jon's driveway.

Katy's Inheritance

During her period of alleged disability, Katy's aunt, a woman she'd hardly known, died and left her a small cottage on Wrightsville Beach.

Small it might have been, but if location means everything in the world of real estate, Katy had inherited a small fortune. The cottage was located one block from the ocean and one block from the Intercoastal Waterway.

Her view of each was negligible, for the cottage had no basement, and was ground level. The surrounding houses were raised so that the owners could park their cars and boats under the home, but Katy's lacked that important convenience.

But Katy was overjoyed, moved in and promptly fixed the place up, and was soon enjoying life among the hoi-polloi of the beach set, volunteering for committees and neighborhood projects such as the annual turtle watch; and still spending one or two nights a week with her dear friends Jessica and Walter.

Katy was still collecting disability when Hurricane Diana severely damaged her Wrightsville Beach home. Stunned by the catastrophe, she was pleasantly surprised when Jessica invited her to live with her and Walter until she got back on her feet. During her stay with them, she found herself joining their Episcopalian Church and because of that she benefited from the collection for parishioners hurt by the hurricane. Jessica and Walter were as astonished as Katy to find that Katy was the only member of the parish to be effected by the hurricane and so, received the entire amount of $11,500.

She used that money along with that of her insurance, to raise her 60 year old house up on pilings, add a wrap around deck, new wood flooring, and new appliances throughout the house. The restoration was completed at just about the same time beach properties began to skyrocket, and its value soared from the previous $192,000 to $540,000 the day she moved back in because of the new ocean and Intercoastal views the added height provided. Katy was now a wealthy woman, property-wise anyway.

.


Ignoring the fact that the airline might have her under surveillance to end her long run on disability, Katy took up tennis to kill the time when Jessica and Walter were working. It was there that she met Valerie, Val, and Janet, with whom she became good friends. Her aggressive nature soon had her playing at a higher level than most of the women in the club except for Val, who was undoubtedly the best woman player around having been ranked number 1 or 2 on the Wilmington Tennis Ladder in both singles and doubles the past two years.

Katy fit right in, amusing Val and Janet with her superstitions and quirks, like having her water bottle placed precisely in the same spot every time; and the obsessive compulsive behavior like not stepping on the lines between points, and how many times she bounced the ball before serving. Despite these oddities, Katy had their respect as a player, especially as a doubles player.

It was after Katy's fine play in a doubles match that brought her to the attention of Miles Donovan, the tennis pro at the club. Donovan, known locally as a Lothario, had been tried and found highly desirable by Janet prior to her meeting and falling in love with Nick Fitzgerald. When asked, Janet told Katy that she should bed him, if only for the great experience he was known to provide his lovers.

So, when Katy found herself alone with Donovan in the stands overlooking the tennis court, she went along with his early overtures toward seducing her. She saw him openly admiring her well shaped thigh, and a slightly amused expression crossed her face. Actually she was wondering how he would compare with her way of thinking to the incomparable Walter as a lover.

"You've great legs," Miles said, reaching out and giving her sweat dappled quadriceps a gentle squeeze.

Katy responded by bring her leg closer and providing Miles with an unobstructed view of her tennis panty-covered crotch.

He gave her another gentle squeeze.

"Mmmm," Katy murmured appreciatively.

Miles leaned over and licked her thigh under her hip bone.

"You're very oral this morning, Miles."

"You're too delicious for words."

"Do you want to go down on me? I mean as sweaty as I am after playing?"

"That's an offer I can't refuse. But we can't ... at least not here. My cottage is just outside the Clubhouse. Care to join me there?"

"You have a certain way with words, Miles. And, yes, I'd love to... "Join" you there."

"So as not to attract too much attention, I'll leave first. Give it five minutes then follow. It's the light blue cottage near the traffic light. You can't miss it, and I'll be looking for you too."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.