The Wilmington Woman's Club
Chapter 23: Laura & Lou - Part 3 (Early March, 1984)

Copyright© 2010 by Paris Waterman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23: Laura & Lou - Part 3 (Early March, 1984) - By and large this is a story of covetousness and retribution, money laundering, power struggles, infidelities, and murder. And then there’s the sex. Like your dick, not easy to put down. - Mora Less, author of Honey Dripper; and Clit

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Cheating   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism  

Lou let her contemplate the situation for a moment, and then attached a clamp to each nipple. As he tightened them, her breath audibly registered the new sensations.

"Grab the bedpost and lean over so I can see your ass."

Biting her lip, she complied. Without waiting for her next question, he began spanking her. Slowly at first, he spread the slaps around her firm buttocks.

She managed to remain silent, merely grunting every so often. But with time, the slaps came more rapidly. Now each swat produced a moan, or an attempt to deflect it. Time seemed to have stopped for Laura.

He switched from spanking her with his hand to using a paddle that quickly turned her rear a bright red. Then, just a suddenly as it had begun, it was over. He went into the bathroom, leaving her to compose herself.

What next? Laura asked herself as she rubbed her hands over her very tender rump. But her thoughts changed from speculation to apprehension when he returned with a black cloth in his left hand.

"I'm going to blindfold you for a while." He said, while covering her eyes and tying a knot in the cloth.

She couldn't see a thing. Taking her hand, he led her around to the edge of the sofa. She felt the cushion pressing against her shins.

"Lie down," he said in a monotone, providing no indication of what was to come. She felt another twinge of fear, but did as asked without comment.

As she lay there waiting, she took stock of what had happened to her thus far, and was surprised to discover her arousal had grown, and now her concern was that she would stain his sofa with her juices.

"A towel?" she said, the plea in her voice obvious.

"A towel, why?"

"I ... I'm afraid I'll stain your sofa ... I'm getting ... excited down there."

"Good girl. I appreciate your anticipating spotting my sofa."

He was gone for a moment, and needing release, Laura started to touch herself, but Lou returned and caught her in the act, and slapped her across the face.

It was a light slap, but it was just as effective as if he'd hit her as hard as he could. She had not heard him return, and that had surprised her more than the slap itself.

Lou tucked a large towel under her, and a moment later she heard a match being struck, and smelled the odor of sulfur.

He's going to burn me! And she nearly panicked at the thought.

"STAY STILL!" Lou yelled into her face. And she froze, save for the trembling that she could not overcome.

Her sense of hearing began to compensate for the loss of sight, and she sensed his presence leaning over her. A moment later he began removing the nipple clamps.

Jesus! I'd forgotten all about them!

A second later the first drop of wax from a candle fell four inches, landing on her left nipple.

Laura screamed.

When the expected pain did not come, she started to relax her rigid form only to repeat the action as the second drop of heated wax splattered on her other nipple.

"Oh, God, I thought..."

The slap of his hand on her breast was sharp and surprisingly painful, as it was unexpected. Laura lost control and began to cry.

He paid no attention to her, and continued to drip molten wax on her nipples. Eventually, she stopped crying, and what Lou did next brought her to the edge of the orgasm she had sought for so long.

Unbeknownst to her, Lou had taken some shaved ice from a bowl, and allowed it to melt in the heat of his mouth while at the same time the wax began to cool and harden on her nipples.

Suddenly she felt his mouth upon her! He deftly removed the molds of wax from each breast, and put them aside. He would keep them as a souvenir of their first time together.

Laura's first thought was that her nipples were numb. She failed to realize this was a combination of both the clamps and the hot wax application.

"There is one more thing before I remove the blindfold. By the way, did you enjoy the waxing?"

"Well ... not at first. But, yes, after I got used to the idea, I found it enjoyable."

His finger rubbed her arm, feeling the goose-bumps confirming her nervousness. "Did you come?"

"No."

"No?"

"No. Well ... almost."

"You will, and soon, but first..." He took her hand in his, and still holding it, brought it to his knee. She realized her sense of touch was more acute since she couldn't see. Still, she guessed he'd present his cock to her next. He hadn't released her hand, and as she anticipated, brought it into contact with his erection.

She would never forget this moment. As her fingertips glided over his erection she felt the warmth and softness of his foreskin, akin to a baby's skin. Very slowly, Leigh explored its silky surface. Gingerly touching every bump beneath the pads of her index and middle fingers, from the base of his cock to its tip. Enjoying the moment, like an unhurried, never ending teen petting for the first time.

When she reached the very end of his shaft, her thumb and forefinger rubbed and rolled the velvety texture of his pucker between them. Turning her wrist, she slipped her fingers under the smoothness of his shaven balls, lifting them upward in the curl of her fingers.

Suddenly he ripped the blindfold off her head. She found herself staring at the beauty of his uncut cock; and succumbing to the lustful desire to feel him inside her mouth, she leaned in closer, and took him between her outstretched lips.

Lou arched forward, felt the muscles in the cheeks of his ass grow taut. Laura's arm slid behind him, her palm settling in the small of his back. Drawing him to her, her lips stretched even further, as the thickest part of his member invaded her throat. She was forced to pull back or choke.

The wet flat of her tongue pressed firmly and then licked slowly across his slit, forcing it to wink as she passed from one side of his glans to the other.

Beads of perspiration formed on Lou's forehead and upper lip. His meaty, pink tongue licked over his lips tasting the saltiness of his own sweat.

"Ohhh!" Laura groaned, having momentarily removed his phallic wand from between her lips.

"You taste so sweet!" she gasped, before devouring him again.

His head fell back, and his eyes rolled in his head at the electric charge that surged through him. His hands went to her hair, he had to restrain himself from pushing her head hard down on his aching prick.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.