The Wilmington Woman's Club - Cover

The Wilmington Woman's Club

Copyright© 2010 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 18: Late December 1983 - Val's Miscarriage

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: Late December 1983 - Val's Miscarriage - By and large this is a story of covetousness and retribution, money laundering, power struggles, infidelities, and murder. And then there’s the sex. Like your dick, not easy to put down. - Mora Less, author of Honey Dripper; and Clit

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Cheating   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism  

Val noticed the spotting following her usual Thursday tennis game with Bernie.

"Jesus Christ, Bernie, I ... I ... I'm bleeding!"

"What?" Bernie replied, obviously concerned, but not wanting to alarm her friend. "Maybe it's your period."

"I'm pregnant, Bernie. I don't get a period, and I shouldn't be spotting."

"What's the number of your doctor, I'll call him. We'll head on over there."

Val gave Bernie the number; she called the doctor and explained the situation. He told her that early bleeding is very common and does not always mean that a miscarriage is occurring. But to be safe to get Valerie to the emergency room at the local hospital and he would meet them there.

What he did not impart to Bernie was that sadly, emergency room doctors can almost never stop a miscarriage that's in progress -- particularly in the first trimester. For by the time vaginal bleeding or other miscarriage symptoms appear, the developing baby has usually already passed away. Either way, the doctor wanted to confirm that Val's life was not in danger from hemorrhaging, or that an ectopic pregnancy threatening rupture did not occur.

The doctor stressed to Bernie that it was important to tell Val the trip to the emergency room was only necessary because that's where the doctor was at the time. Normally, he would have had her come to his office, but he was on call at the hospital that morning.

Bernie related this information to Val, but she seemed unable to absorb it coherently. Bernie knew enough about pregnancies to sense Val was showing symptoms of shock. She hurried Val into her car and drove directly to the hospital, which was only six miles away. Shortly after arriving at the hospital, Val's doctor confirmed that she was undergoing a miscarriage.

There's no treatment for an otherwise uncomplicated early miscarriage other than offering a D&C, which he performed since Val was in her late first trimester and to make certain the miscarriage occurred without any retained tissue.

Joe arrived soon after being notified, along with Val's parents. Val went home with her parents, and remained with them for three days, until she felt well enough to return to the apartment she and Joe now shared.

On the fourth morning, Joe wakened with his usual morning erection and rolled over to look at Val, who was sleeping next to him. He was admiring her beauty when she moaned, and rolled over on her back and spread her legs apart.

Does she want to have sex? He wondered, as he let his right hand lightly drop to her breast and caressed it.

She moaned again, and he toyed with the nipple. Eventually, he lowered his mouth to that same bud, now stiffened and pliant; bathing it with his tongue.

Val moaned again, and raised a hand to draw his head tighter to her breast. Joe had no idea if she were awake or still sleeping, but let a hand drop down to cover her panty-covered mons. When she didn't stir, he began a slow, circumspective navigation of her clitoris with his thumb, not quite touching it, but stimulating it until it began to grow under his tutelage.

"Joe..." She murmured. "I don't know..."

"What Val?"

"I ... don't ... know..."

"You mean if we can resume sex?"

"Yeah..."

"Would you like to?"

"Yeah..."

"Well, I'm not going to push it right now, but if you'd like, I'll go down on you, that certainly won't damage anything and you'll feel good."

"Okay..." she said dreamily, and kicked the remaining cover away. A moment later she pulled her legs up to her chest as Joe slid down between her legs and kissed her moistened cunt lips.

"Oh, God, Joe, please wake me every day of my life like this. If you do I will be your slave forever."

"I thought maybe you were going to sleep through it all."

"No fucking way, Joe ... Oh shit ... Joe, please make me cum with your mouth, I want your tongue in my pussy. He smiled; moved up to kiss her mouth; enjoyed the dancing tongue she sent into careening over his teeth and tongue, then attacked her nipples and her belly button before getting back to business.

A minute later, Val moaned, "If you shift your body around, I'd love to see how much of your monster cock I can swallow this morning."

Joe laughed and sent his tongue on a long journey that encompassed the puckered rim of her asshole to her clit and back again while she moaned and raised her cunt up to his face.

He stopped briefly, and said, "Thanks for the offer love, but I would rather concentrate on pleasuring you first. Maybe you can return the favor a little later. Right now I plan on making you into a very limp noodle."

For the next 30 minutes Joe brought her to the brink and back several times before she began to curse him. He laughed at her and brought her to a major orgasm that did leave her about as limp as a wet noodle, but very, very renewed with regard to facing life once more.

Janet's New Years Eve Adventure

It was December 31, 1983, and the party was in full swing, and Janet, already nearing a drunken stupor, couldn't find her date. Not knowing where she was, but determined to garner a kiss from him at midnight, she staggered through the double doors into the kitchen. The kitchen had emptied out; all the cooks and dishwashers had gone home since dinner had stopped being served around ten, or so.

"What the fuck?" Howard Moceska said, on seeing the pretty girl come stumbling into the kitchen.

"Huh?" blurted Willie Majewski who was busy helping Howard to clean the kitchen.

Janet promptly forgot about her date and chirped, "Hey, you guys, where's the champagne?"

"Um, Miss, I'm sure they're serving it out on the floor. Why not ask one of the waitresses. I'm sure they'll get you some," Howard said.

"Fuck them! They keep saying I've had too much already."

"Oh, shit," Willie said.

"I don't think I've had too much, do you?"

Howard and Willie just looked at each other; the communication between them needed no words.

Ignoring her last question, Howard said, "Um, Champagne? I think we got some back here."

He turned his back to her and went into the storage room, where he had some booze stashed away for his own purposes. He didn't know that Janet and Willie were right behind him.

Willie was checking Janet out. She wasn't a minor, for sure in that she was quite drunk, and the boss wouldn't tolerate that New Years or not. Unless ... she might be somebody important's daughter, in which case all bets were off. She was a little on the heavy side, but not bad. I'd do her, he decided. Be good to get laid tonight. Start the year off right. Now how do I get her alone?

Howard foraged around in a large cardboard box and came up with a bottle of bubbly. Turning, he was surprised to =see the girl and Willie only four feet away from him.

"Got some!" he exclaimed, and held the bottle up. "This is the last bottle, I'm sure of it," he told her.

"Oh, good ... the last one, huh?"

"Yeah, so what am I gonna get for it? Um, what's your name?"

"Janet, hey you gonna open it?"

Howard tore off the foil and fiddled with the wire holding the cork in the bottle.

"My name's Willie, Janet, ' Willie said and got a bright smile from him.

"I'm Janet," she said, and followed with, "Oops, I already told you that, huh?" and she laughed drunkenly at her wit.

"Well, that leaves me," Howard said. "I'm Howard."

"And you have the Champagne! You the man, Howard!"

"And we'll be only to happy to share it with you," Howard said generously.

"Oh, I could kiss you!" Janet said and hopped up and down, much as kids do at rock concerts.

"A New Years kiss would be great, Janet," Willie said.

"Yeah, it would be great!" Howard added a second later, "We've been working all night and now we're stuck cleaning up this messy kitchen. A couple smooches would fix us right up."

"Guys, I'm only to glad to help you bring in the New Year. Now why don't you open that Champagne?"

Howard set the still unopened bottle down to take advantage of the situation. He had a big smile on his face as Janet walked into his embrace and kissed him. His hands roamed over her back and butt without her seeming to notice, or care.

Her mouth opened and she sent her tongue into his mouth. This caused him to have an instant erection which he pressed into her and when she moaned appreciatively, his hopes soared.

After swapping tongues for about a minute, she stiffened and pulled away from him, and turned to Willie.

"You got some busy hands, Howie, I thought we were just gonna kiss?"

"I couldn't help myself Janet, You've got such a nice body! Besides, you're safe back here. What can two horny guys do back here with that crowd outside?"

"Oh, yeah. What bullshit. Anyway, it's whatshisname's turn now, what is your name, again?"

"Willie," Willie said dourly. He was thinking that Howard had fucked everything up.

"Come over here, Willie!" And when he did, Janet threw her arms around him and kissed him open-mouthedly. Willie was already hard from watching her and Howard, and his hand felt her left tit while they swapped spit. The kiss lasted almost twice that of her kiss with Howard, and when it ended, she wiped her mouth with her forearm and croaked, "Now where's my Champagne?"

Howard dutifully popped the cork and poured her a glass while Willie's hands gently caressed her ass, knowing she had to hold still while Howard poured.

Raising her glass to us she said "Thanks guy's, it was nice. I'll just go back outside where my body is safe from your roaming hands!"

She stepped aside from them and smiled, then left them standing with their mouths open headed out into the banquet hall.

"You stupid fuck!" Howard yelled at Willie.

"What? What did I do? You're the one she complained about. Mr. Busy Hands!"

The two men argued for three minutes and were on the verge of a fist fight when Janet came storming through the kitchen doors again.

"I need a refill, guys," she sang happily. She handed Willie her champagne glass and went he picked up the bottle and started to fill her glass, she laughed and grabbed his crotch and his dick.

To his credit he did not drop the bottle, but placed it carefully on the counter and let his eyes meet hers and then looked down at her hand.

"Howard, lemme see what you've got," she giggled.

Howard danced over to her and she took hold of his erection and laughing delightedly, said, "Now I got both of ya by the balls!"

"Um, you got us, but not by the balls," Willie told her.

"Oh..." Glancing down, she saw that he was right. "So I got you by the wieners then, so what?"

"I think its time for another round of kissing," Willie suggested.

"Maybe more," Janet said and laughed so hard she almost fell down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.