The Wilmington Woman's Club - Cover

The Wilmington Woman's Club

Copyright© 2010 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 3: August, 1982, Katy Dide

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: August, 1982, Katy Dide - By and large this is a story of covetousness and retribution, money laundering, power struggles, infidelities, and murder. And then there’s the sex. Like your dick, not easy to put down. - Mora Less, author of Honey Dripper; and Clit

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Cheating   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism  

Following her divorce from Ernst Bollinger, Katy, at 24, took her old name, Dide, back. She had always been ridiculed for it, with schoolmates forever chanting, "Katy did! Or Katy did it!" whenever a teacher asked who was responsible for an infraction of the rules, or as children are wont to do, any act that would heap embarrassment and, or scorn upon her. The only difference being she now pronounced her last name, "Deed," not "Did."

After the divorce was finalized, Katy broke with her life-long timeline and moved from Philadelphia to Wilmington, North Carolina. A year later, she had her first bi-sexual experience. She was never sure if her emotional vulnerability had led her to this point, or if she had been a latent lesbian all those years without realizing it. What she was certain of was that she had thoroughly enjoyed the experience, and would entertain others like it from time to time, while still enjoying the company of virile men, a company of which Mr. Ernst Bollinger had not been a member.


August in Wilmington can be uncomfortable unless one is inside with the air-conditioning set at least to 75 degrees, or else one is at the beach, or out sailing, or boating, or fucking, in which case temperature is not really a factor.

Katy was doing none of those things. She was walking along Front Street watching waves of heat rise from the sidewalk, as she moved briskly in the humid, 94 degree heat. Her bare legs took long strides for a woman; her flowery skirt fluttered more from her stride than from any breeze, even though she was only one block removed from the Cape Fear River. Mentally she cursed the humidity, and for the hundredth time that afternoon she was forced to swipe at her dirty blonde hair as it fell in front of her eyes. She stopped to look in a storefront window. The articles within did not interest her. It was a used bookstore, and she was merely using the window to study her own reflection. She sucked in her stomach, stood straighter, and smiled.

What vanity, she thought, only to be interrupted by a voice coming from directly in back of her.

"Why, hello, neighbor," a woman's voice called out warmly.

Katy turned to find a very attractive, somewhat familiar-looking woman smiling at her. "I beg your pardon," Katy replied, slightly puzzled, not sure where she had seen her before.

"I'm sorry," the woman said. "I guess you don't recognize me. It's just that we're neighbors. I'm Jessica Crespo. I believe you bought the townhouse at the top of my street a few months ago."

Suddenly it clicked. Katy recalled having seen her on a number of occasions. She recalled her getting into her car, and driving away while she had puttered around in her tiny garden out front.

"You drive a red Corvette?

"That's me," Jessica said with a wide smile as they shook hands.

Katy introduced herself to Jessica. "I'm Katy," she countered with a bright smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

Jessica was about Katy's age, possibly slightly older. She possessed gorgeous black hair, flawless white skin, and a lovely, curvaceous figure. For some reason Katy found that she liked her immediately. Perhaps it was her easy charm, or the warmth of her smile, or even her attentive blue eyes. Either way, she found herself attracted to the woman as they stood there for what seemed like a half an hour, chatting and getting acquainted.

Katy knew early on that she'd made a new friend, and it gave her such a nice feeling that she thought she must be radiating a happy glow just standing there talking amiably with her.

They moved to a nearby coffee shop and the welcome air-conditioning. Jessica told Katy that she was married, and that she and her husband, Walter, who was a maritime lawyer, had been living in their townhouse for about three years.

It was uncanny how many interests the two women shared: flowers, books, fashion and fabrics, and, both laughed heartily at the last ... big boobs!

"That's why I started my store," Jessica told Katy.

"You have a store? What do you sell?"

"Bras and lingerie," Jessica chirped.

"No! Where is it?"

"Oh, it's just around the corner. C'mon, I'll show it to you."

Jessica was wearing a very tight and very short mini-skirt. Katy couldn't help but notice that she had the kind of derriere -- not to mention the kind of hippy, sashaying walk -- which men adore. Giggling like two schoolgirls, Katy and Jessica braved the heat, and turned the corner to a small shop tucked between a bank and a restaurant.

"Oh, you're closed!" Katy blurted out on seeing the sign hanging in the entryway.

"Don't be silly," Jessica said. "It's my store. Just let me open, and I'll let you try on whatever you like."

They entered the shop, and Katy felt giddy as Jessica whooped, "C'mon, let's have us a fashion show!"

Jessica quickly locked the doors, turned on the transistor radio just inside the entrance and took Katy by the hand, leading her, loaded down with silky sexy underthings, to the changing rooms as Manhattan Transfer's "Boy From New York City" blared in the all-but-silent room.

The changing room was spacious with a big wall-size mirror. Katy stripped off her clothes, and slipped on a semi-sheer, stretch mesh bra and panty set; as sheer and skimpy as it was, the bra lifted and supported her big boobs quite well.

"Let's have a look," said Jessica from outside.

Feeling a bit shy Katy opened the door and emerged, naked except for the few bits of delicate fabric.

"What size is the bra?" Jessica asked.

"34-E," Katy answered.

Jessica stood behind her while Katy faced the mirror. She reached under her arms and began adjusting the bra her hands brushing against Katy's breasts.

"You see, this shouldn't be happening," Jessica said. "Let me grab a tape measure." She came back a moment later and measured Katy around the ribcage.

"27 inches - so add five," Jessica declared. "Just as I thought, you're not a 34. And, I'm guessing you're a larger cup size than an 'E', judging by the amount of boob that's sticking out underneath."

Jessica walked away leaving Katy feeling strangely aroused. A moment later she returned holding a lacy purple bra and thong. "Try these on, Katy," she said.

There was an awkward moment while Katy waited for her to leave so she could change.

"Oh, don't be silly!" Jessica said smiling. "You don't expect me to keep coming and going, do you? We have too many pretty things to try on!"

With that, Katy somewhat sheepishly undid the clasp and removed the bra, then peeled off the panties. There she was standing naked in front of a woman she'd only just met.

Several seconds passed as the two looked at one another. There was something about Jessica's gaze that raised Katy's level of arousal to a fever pitch. For the first time in her life, Katy found herself sexually aroused in the presence of another woman.

Suddenly, Katy heard Jessica saying, "You and I are that rare exception: relatively petite, but very large-breasted. You're even bigger than I. You have such lovely breasts, and such large areolea, I'm almost jealous of you."

Katy's body was flushed as she stepped into the thong before trying on the bra. She was surprised at the comfort the bra offered. She was used to being pinched or squeezed by her bras. This was the first time she had ever felt truly comfortable in one and she told Jessica so.

"It will fit better after this adjustment," Jessica told her as she stepped behind Katy and adjusted the fit. Then she cupped Katy's breasts in both her hands.

"See," she said, her smoldering eyes looking directly into Katy's through the mirror's reflection. "Size 32 underneath, and 40 inches across the bust: you're a 32G, my dear."

Then Katy felt Jessica step closer to her; Jessica's breasts pressed against Katy's bare back. She reached around and adjusted the top of the thong. Katy could feel her soft black hair fall against her neck.

"I think you look fabulous," she said.

Katy turned to face her. The air was crackling with sexual energy. She was fairly certain that Jessica was attracted to her. But she didn't feel threatened or repulsed by it at all.

"Thank you," Katy whispered, looking into Jessica's eyes.

But nothing further happened that day, other than trying on some other lingerie, and a few bikinis.

They did become the very best of friends in a very short period of time talking almost daily, meeting every other day for coffee or tea when Katy was not flying as a stewardess for Piedmont. They discussed everything; especially sex. Although in Katy's case, it was the lack thereof that they discussed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.