German Slaves
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - 4 Persian women get revenge on their German ex-boyfriends

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Magic   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

NITA'S PLACE

"Take off your clothes," Nita ordered Tim.

"Yes Mistress," Tim responded meekly.

Tim stripped off his clothes while inside Nita's bedroom.

Nita lived in a student accommodation where most of her housemates spent most of their time in other people's houses.

Tim was now completely naked.

"Go on all fours and bark like a dog," Nita commanded him.

"Yes Mistress," Tim responded.

Tim went down on all fours and started barking.

"Woof woof," Tim barked in humiliation.

Nita laughed. Tim felt degraded and hated being humiliated like this.

"That is a good German doggy. Did you know that the Romans in those days bought a German slave for the same price as a dog," Nita chuckled.

Nita patted her slave on the head.

This is too cruel even for her, Tim thought.

Tim was proud of his German heritage, hated the Romans and always believed that Germans in Europe were superior to other Europeans, especially those from the South and the East.

"That is a good German doggy. Come doggy. Let's go to the kitchen. And every time I speak to you you must bark," Nita ordered.

"Woof woof," Tim barked.

Tim followed Nita towards the house kitchen on all fours. Nita took out a bowl and put it on the floor. She then opened a cabinet and took out what looked like a dog food bag (her friend came over once and that friend bought a dog food as she brought her Doberman over).

Nita poured the dog food over the bowl.

"Eat doggy," Nita ordered Tim.

"Woof woof," Tim barked.

Tim ate food from the bowl, just like a dog. Nita laughed in the background.

She really is an evil bitch, Tim thought.

"This is what you Blond men are. Dogs. I think I am going to send you to dog school to be trained. You will learn doggy tricks. You will never go to class again. You will only be allowed to bark. I am going to take away your human life. I think you are better this way," Nita laughed cruelly.

If only I did not break up with her I wouldn't be in this situation, Tim thought as he ate.

"I am going to parade you in public. And who knows. I might even hook you up with a real bitch," Nita laughed.

She is going to make me fuck an animal, Tim thought.

Tears fell down Tim's blue eyes while he ate.

After he finished eating the doggy food, Nita pulled the bowl away from his mouth and she could see that he was crying.

"It is funny to see a grown muscular man like yourself crying like a child," Nita cried angrily.

Tim was ashamed of himself. He was crying and he knew that he couldn't stop it.

"Ok Tim. Stop crying. I am allowing you to speak. You want to say something to me," Nita said.

Tim tried swallowing his throat.

"I don't what I did to deserve this. Why are you making me feel like shit and treating me like shit ... Mistress," Tim whimpered.

"You broke my heart. You broke up with me. Tim I loved you. I would never do anything for you. What did you do! You broke up with me," Nita screamed at him.

Nita walked away and went to the bathroom. She also started crying.

God it hurts. Doesn't he know that, Nita thought.

Nita started crying in front of the bathroom mirror. She hated crying, thinking up him having broken up with her. a month before they broke up they were constantly squabbling over too many things.

As for why he broke up with her was because she was party girl and she was a mean dominating bitch.

Nita washed her face and returned back to the kitchen.

"So now you know what it feels like. This is how you made me feel Tim. You don't like me bad mouthing Germans. But you called me a Persian bitch and even said that every Persian girl in LA is one nasty bitch who can fuck up every other girl. You even said that 300 was a good movie that showed how evil my people are. That it served us right to be invaded by assholes like Alexander or the Arabs," Nita screamed hysterically.

Tim felt guilty now. He stared at the floor.

"Tim look at me," Nita ordered him.

"Yes Mistress," Tim whimpered.

Tim looked her in the eye. Tim could see that Nita too was crying.

"Mistress I'm sorry I said all those things but you made me angry," Tim confessed.

Nita stared at him long and hard.

"No you're not sorry. You're afraid of me. I can see it in your eyes," Nita was sounding paranoid.

"No I swear ... Mistress," Tim cried.

"Don't you fucking lie to me you asshole," Nita screamed.

She slapped him hard on the face

SLAP

Nita yanked at his hair and she then sat on his back as if he was a horse.

"Tonight I want you to be my horsey. You will sound like a horse and go where I tell you to go," Nita cried, while using his Blond hair as a rein.

She made him crawl to the living room and finally carry her on his back, heading all the way upstairs. She was heavy on his back but he had no choice but to obey his "Mistress".

"I have got plans for you tonight. And tomorrow," Nita laughed ... cruelly.

SORAYA'S PLACE

Patrick was naked, lying face down on her bed in her bedroom. His ankles and wrist were tied to the bed posts. His ass was facing the ceiling.

Soraya was dressed up as a dominatrix. She had a large black 12 inch strap-on dildo on. Soraya climbed on top of Patrick's body.

"I have been waiting so many nights for this. I have been dreaming of this for a very long time. You deserve what is coming to you you fucking Nordic pig," Soraya hurling abuse at her slave.

Patrick gulped, dreading his coming BDSM treatment.

"Tonight you are my bitch Patrick," Soraya said.

With one thrust up his German asshole, Patrick screamed like Hell. Tears flowed down his blue eyes. His ass was ripping apart.

"Mistress. It hurts. Please it hurts," Patrick begged like Hell.

As Soraya kept on fucking his ass with a strap on she would go down on his neck and bite him really hard, leaving her Persian bite marks on his German flesh.

She didn't care for his pain and screaming. His screaming was music to her ears. She knew she was giving him Hell and he couldn't take any of it.

After fucking his ass with a strap-on dildo, she pulled out of his ass. She took off the strap on and threw it down the bedroom floor.

Patrick was crying in pain. His ass ripped.

Soraya was running her fingers all over his ass cheeks. She could tell that he didn't like it as it made him feel physically hurt.

"Do you regret breaking up with me?" Soraya asked in an angry tone.

Patrick nodded while faced down.

He is scared just like a little child, Soraya thought.

"Yes Mistress. Please don't hurt me anymore Mistress," Patrick answered ... sounding as if in extreme pain and agony.

Soraya had a wicked smile on her face.

I finally made you feel like shit, Soraya thought.

She also knew that if she kept on doing something like this to him, his body would get used to the BDSM treatment.

But she saw how his ass looked and so couldn't help herself. She slapped his ass really hard.

"Ouch it hurts," Patrick screamed.

Soraya laughed at his body shaking.

"You promise not to make me feel like shit again," Soraya teased her slave.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.