Wife's Fun - Cover

Wife's Fun

Copyright© 2010 by Wildmantaz

Chapter 7

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Story about my younger wifes first time with another man, and how I got to enjoy part of it, and then was shocked at the end of it.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts  

I slid the panties and pants back up answering him as I did it "Well I like how they feel as they are comfortable, and she loves me in them especially since they show how much power she has over me" I said.

"Cool I got nothing against you wearing panties, just means that I will get in 2 pair of them from now on" Steve said. "Come on, let's get over to your place for dinner" I want to see what happens tonight" he continued.

As we both got into our vehicles, and headed to the house, I debated on calling home and telling my wife that Steve was on the way with me, but I decided that I would just surprise her.

As we pulled in the driveway, I was greeted with the biggest surprise of all. I parked my truck and Steve parked near the back door and as it opened he was greeted by the vision of my wife standing in the doorway totally naked except for her necklace. As he exited his vehicle, she said to him "Hello Steve, I hope you like the scenery" with a laugh.

"Damn it, that looks good enough to eat" he replied as he walked up to the door and took her into his arms and started to kiss her. His hand went over her body, first playing with her tits, squeezing them and then rolling the nipples between his fingers. I watched her respond by slightly spreading her legs offering up her pussy for his fingers to travel down to. He took the hint and I watched his hand move south to her pussy as I crossed the yard towards the door, and was soon rewarded with the sight of his black fingers rubbing her pussy and I watched first one then two of his fingers slide up into her pussy, disappearing from view to the second knuckle. She moaned and tried to get more of his fingers into her as he started to slowly slide them in and out of her.

"OH CRAP, that feels so good" she said as he worked on her making her wetter. I could hear her pussy making sounds due to the intrusion and the juices which had been flowing before Steve started playing with her.

Steve looked at her, and kissed her again with a passionate French Kiss and as he broke the kiss, he kept his fingers in her pussy and started to back her up into the house more. I followed them into the backroom and as I got there I shut the back door.

"Honey, do yourself a favor, get naked as I think that we will be fucking soon and I want you to watch it and I want to see your reaction to it" my wife said.

I took the order for what it was worth, and stripped off my clothes with her watching me, while being finger fucked by Steve's fingers. After I was done, she ordered me "Now come take his clothes off so that I can see that cock of his. I am ready for it"

I stepped forward and as Steve stepped out of his shoes, I took a hold of his pants and slid them down revealing his boxers which were quickly tenting out with his erect cock.

As he stepped out of his pants, he broke the kiss and let go of her for a few seconds and quickly took his shirt off revealing his six pack chest. He quickly slipped his fingers back into her pussy and started to finger fuck her again and she responded with more moves of her own. Her breathing was coming in short breaths and I knew that she was close to cumming.

"Honey please get his boxers off, I got to see that cock before I explode" she said while panting from the pleasure.

I stepped forward and then got down on my knees so that I could remove his boxers and as I reached up and hooked my fingers in the waistband of them and started to slide them down

As I got them to his knees, he shifted his stance and I slipped them off his legs as he raised first one leg and then the other leg, until he was finally nude.

He shifted is stance again, while slowly moving her around so his massive cock was just inches from my face. It was slowly hardening as he continued to bring my wife to the first of her many organisms of the upcoming night.

I took the hint and I leaned over a bit more and started to lick the head of his cock, and then took it into my mouth as far as I could due to its rapidly expanding size.

"Yeah honey, suck his big black cock and get it ready for me because I made up my mind that we are going to fuck real soon" my wife said to me.

"Hell he does a good job, but lets go to the bedroom. Do you have the camera set up still" he asked my wife as I continued to suck his cock and fondled his balls.

"Yeah it's set up and when we get in there I will start it so we can keep this adventure forever, and you can get a copy of this adventure" she said and then commanded me "Get up cocksucker and go to the bedroom and turn on the camera for us. I want this recorded and you are going to do whatever Steve or I say. Got it" she asked me.

I quit sucking on Steve's cock and replied "YES Mistress" I said as I got up and headed to the bedroom to start the video camera. On the way, I stopped by and picked up the laptop and webcam. I got into the bedroom and set up the laptop and entered the chat room which we had been using. I reached over and turned on the video camera and made sure it had a fresh DVD in it to record all the action.

Suddenly a private message popped up from one of the regular people asking "Hey, is this going to be a show or private solo play"

I looked at the screen and read the comment and then replied "It's going to be a show, and it will have her first black man. I am not sure where I will be during this but watch and enjoy" I managed to say before my wife entered the room followed by Steve and his erect cock. I knew I had been working on it, but it was not hard when I left, but it was now and I could only imagine what had been done to get it rock hard.

My wife climbed up on the bed and laid down in the center of it, and then told me "Ok, honey go get a chair and come back in here with it"

I looked at her and then Steve standing next to the bed and noticed that it did not look like an option. So I left and went to the kitchen and got a chair and brought it back to the bedroom. When I entered the room, I noticed that my wife was still on the bed but next to her were rope, a ball gag and 2 pairs of handcuffs and some assorted toys which we did not own before, but I figured where a result of her shopping trip at the adult store with Doug. I could see a few dildos and 2 butt plugs, one medium sized and one that was large and thick.

I set the chair down at the end of the bed and then Steve told me to sit down and that I would be tied up for this little play session.

As I wanted to be a good slave, yeah that is what it looked like I was going to be from now on, I sat down in the chair and my wife rolled towards the end of the bed and looked at me and handed Steve the first set of handcuffs. He hooked one end to the arm support on the chair and then to my left wrist, and reached over for the other set and secured my right wrist to the chair. "Are they to tight" Steve asked.

"Nope they are ok, I can move my arms a bit" I told him.

"Lift your ass up a bit" said Steve as he reached over and picked up a medium sized butt plug, rubbed up and down my wife's pussy to get it good and slick, and as I got as high out of the chair, he reached under me and pressed it against my asshole and told me to sit down on it. I did as I was ordered and I felt it slip into my ass as I sat down.

"Now I am going to tie your legs to the chair so let me know if I get them too tight" Steve said.

I moved my legs a bit closer to the chair legs and watched as Steve bent over and started to tie my ankles to the chair and then wound the rope up my leg and tied me just below the knee to the chair legs, before going over to the other leg and tying it up just like the other one but in reverse ending up at my ankles. I could feel the butt plug move around in me as I moved to allow for my legs to be tied to the chair.

"To Tight?" he asked.

"Not to bad but the ones by my knees will kind of bother me after a while I think" I said.

"OK well we will keep that in mind" Steve said as he reached over and moved the laptop so that it was showing me tied into to the chair, and then he reached over and took the camcorder off the tripod and handed it to my wife. "Here, film what happens next" he said and she took it and focused it on me and what was about to happen.

Steve then stepped forward till his cock was about 2 inches in front of my face and then told me "OPEN UP WHORE, you know you are going to be sucking this cock a lot from now on" as he reached out and took a hold of the back of my head and pulled me towards his cock. It bumped against my lips and I opened my mouth and started to lick the head before he took and pulled a bit harder and it slid into my mouth. He then took a step forward so that it slid a bit more in and I started to suck on it for all I was worth as he was still pressing my head forward with the intent of getting all 12 inches of cock into my mouth and down my throat.

My jaw was stretched as far as I could get it so that I could get that massively thick cock all the way in.

"Damn it woman, your cocksucking whore of a husband is real good at this. I am feeling good already" Steve said.

"Well finish the job and then get your cock over here so that I can suck it and then feel it inside of me" my wife said.

Steve reached over and took the ball gag and then pulled his cock from my mouth and told me to open wide. He took the ball gag and put it in my mouth, and ran the straps around the back of my head and secured it in place and then pulled it tight forcing the ball into my mouth.

"OK the whore is tied up, now lets get fucking" Steve said as he took the camera from my wife, and returned the camera to the tripod and focused it on the bed where my wife was getting back into the center of the bed and then took and moved the webcam away from the laptop and placed the laptop were I could see the screen. The web cam was aimed from the edge of the bed up between her legs showing my naked wife sprawled on the bed, inviting Steve to come fuck her.

Oh yeah talk about hot looking, I was straining at the end of my cock cage when Steve got up next to my wife, and started to play with her pussy again. I could see his black fingers slip inside of her pussy and he started finger fucking her as he leaned over and took a nipple in his mouth, and started to gently bite it.

"Yeah bitch I am going to split your pussy open in front of your husband and show you what a real man can do to a white woman. Your husband is helpless and can only watch you get fucked along with everyone watching on camera" Steve said and I could see a bit of shock on my wife's face as he said that as I knew that she really did not like the "BITCH" word.

"Now get down here and start sucking on my black cock like a good white wife should do while her wimp husband is tied up, locked up and being cuckolded" He continued.

She looked at him and moved down, while he kept working over her pussy with his fingers. She lowered her head and started to lick his cock and then sucked it into her mouth and started to work as much as it as possible but he had other plans as his free hand reached behind her head and started to push her down onto his cock.

"OH yeah bitch you are going to deep throat this cock and you will like it" he said.

I was watching this happen and I was trying to get loose but I was tied to well to move more than a half an inch and any movement by me caused the butt plug to stimulate my prostate making me harder with each wiggle or movement.

He kept working his cock in and out of her mouth and I could see that it was slowly getting further and further into her throat. Suddenly I seen her start to buck as he had worked her to the point where she started to cum, and she must of relaxed her throat a bit more because I seen the last 5 or so inches of his cock suddenly disappear as her nose was now buried into his crotch. I looked at her closely and I could see a huge bulge clearly defining where his cock was lodged deep in her throat.

"OH YEAH BITCH, suck me good cause it really feels good. Hey man you got one hell of a wife. She just loves my black cock. Look how far I got it in" Steve bellowed.

He kept slowly working it in and out, for a few moments while teasing me about how good she was at sucking cock. I could see her eyes as she had of his cock in her mouth and throat and they were showing that she was loving the attention her pussy was getting from his fingers and the fact that he had anywhere from 7 to all 12 inches of cock in her mouth and throat.

Finally he told her that she could stop sucking and to get ready for it to split her pussy wide open. I knew that she would definitely feel it as her pussy was still very tight due to the very few cocks she had experienced.

He rolled her over onto her back after she allowed his cock to slip from her mouth, trailing a few strands of spit and as he removed his fingers from her pussy, you could her it making a sucking sound when they came out of her. "Oh gawd I want you inside of me" she moaned as he moved between her legs and lifted them over his shoulders. This exposed her pussy to his probing cock head and I had a clear view of his cock head as it started its journey into her pussy.

"NO NO, it's to big, take it out" she screamed as her pussy lips stretched around it, but he kept up the pressure and I watched her pussy slowly swallow more of his cock. She started to buck around as it continued its way into her, and I did not know if she was trying to get away from his cock due to size or if she was cumming as it penetrated her.

"OH YEAH, stuff that cock in all the way" she panted as he continued to push more into her. He had not even got half way in and she wanted it all. I could not believe how my wife was acting. This was only her fourth cock in her pussy and they all had been much bigger than my pathetic six and a half inches, and she was acting so wanton that I knew her life had changed, and here I was tied up helpless and being forced to watch her take her first black cock. My cock was straining against the confines of the chastity cage and I could feel the pre cum pooling below it and running down under my ass around the end of the butt plug while being turned on by all of this action

"OK BITCH, you ready for the rest of me" he screamed as he took a mighty push and buried the last couple of inches in her pussy. It must of opened up her cervix because I was sure that it would not all fit in her pussy and I seen her head start thrashing around as he paused with it all in there. Then he started to slowly work in and out as she was bucking her hips up to get it all in her.

"SHIT its so deep that I feel like I am being split apart" She panted and continued "fuck me Steve, fuck me hard I want it all and I want all your cum deep in me. Make me your bitch, make me your slut, but fuck me" she panted as she was trying to keep him in her.

He started increasing the speed and depth of his thrusts as she tried to keep it all in her, but her pussy was getting used to the size as he was now sliding it almost all the way out of her. I could see the head of his cock from time to time as he pulled back till he was barely in her and then he would pile drive back into her with his full length. I heard her start to moan and groan and then I seen her body totally relax as she passed out from the feelings.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.