Wife's Fun
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2010 by Wildmantaz

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Story about my younger wifes first time with another man, and how I got to enjoy part of it, and then was shocked at the end of it.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts  

As I started to lick my wife's cum filled pussy, she started to talk to Doug, Ida and Jason about what had happened. Here I was licking her and she was talking "SHOP" about everything that happened.

"Guys, if I knew that it would be this great I would have started all of this sooner. Now since I have experienced a few different cocks, and taken the trip with Doug and had all that fun on camera. I feel a lot different, and add in the little fun with Ida so far, which I will be doing a lot more with and other girls it has been real eye-opening for me

The only things that I really have not done yet is a full blown gang bang with a bunch of guys, going to a nudist camp, skinny dipping, and of course a black man. Now I kind of want to try that one next"

Ida laughed and said "OH YEAH, once you go black you will be spoiled cause they really love to have a white gal. The contract of that black cock going into a white pussy is amazing. I remember my first time, oh my god I thought that his cock was going to split me in half. It was like a soda can in thickness" she said with a touch of dreaminess in her voice.

My wife said "Oh yeah I want to try one and if I can find one like that I would try it in a heartbeat" she said as she grabbed my head and forced me tighter against her pussy and then she flexed her muscles and forced more cum out and into my mouth and on my face.

I keep licking and sucking as she was trying to force out the cum and make me eat it, I did not mind but I was intrigued with the comments of my wife. She wanted to have a black man and I had just found one online. Oh the possibilities which were possible. I was so turned on by those thoughts that I was as hard as possible in the cage and leaking tons of pre cum thinking of my wife with a black man.

Suddenly my wife started to buck and wiggle all over the bed as she started to cum, "god yes, eat me, eat me, keep doing it" as she took my head and forced me as deep into her as possible.

"Wow look at her go" cried Ida as she watched me trying to lick my way out of her pussy.

"Oh yeah, I know those wiggles" said Doug as he continued to video all the action.

Jason was standing there, slowly working his cock trying to get it hard again.

Finally my wife started to push me away as she was finally satisfied with my oral skills.

"Honey, thank you but we got to stop, I am so sore from all the sex in the last 4 days that I think I will be walking bowlegged for a while" as she started laughing.

"Well honey, I am glad to please you and everyone else. I enjoyed it, ALL OF IT" I replied.

Jason laughed and said "Well I know that I am going to love the new parties we all will be having, and I know there will be a lot of surprises to come in the future"

Doug said "Yeah I know that it will be a lot of fucking done to someone maybe two someone's because I really loved both of them. So damn hot" he continued.

I rolled over onto my back and laid there on the bed, with Ida and Jason beside me, and Doug put the video camera back onto the tripod and then joined us on the bed.

"Honey, I think we all can work all the issues out and I might be able to help find your dream black man. Just give it some time and we will see what happens OK?" I said

"OK, I love you and know you will find the right one, cause you have done good already" she said which drew laughter from everyone.

Doug piped up and told everyone, "I don't know about anyone else but I am starving and need a beer or three"

Jason seconded that one and started to leave the bedroom for the kitchen and the beer.

My wife started to crawl off the bed and as she stood up she leaned over and kissed me with a deep French kiss. After she broke way she said "Tastes just like fresh cum" and hurried out of the room, leaving me and Ida alone for a minute.

Ida looked up and me "Well now slut, how does it feel to have your wife no longer your exclusive piece of ass?" with a questioning look as she started to roll off the waterbed.

"Well it's sexy as hell to watch it and I am going to have to get used to her being wild and free now it looks like" I commented.

As Ida got off the bed she came to me, and got on her knees in front of me. She looked up at me, smiled and then started to lick my exposed balls hanging from the chastity device. I moaned a bit as she sucked them into her mouth and kept them there for a few moments before spitting them out.

"I love the idea of a man who can not have sex, it really turns me on. I am going to have to use you a few times in the future so that I get all the attention I need and you get to suffer" she said as she got up and started from the room.

I glanced at the laptop and noticed that the camera was still on and you were able to clearly see what just happened to me.

I reached over and moved the mouse and shut off the camera and then left the room without reading any of the comments. But I knew that they were there.

As I entered the kitchen, everyone was holding or drinking a beer including my wife who up till now had rarely had any kind of adult drink. She lifted the bottle and took a huge gulp of beer and looked at me. "Yeah things have really changed" she said.

Doug finished his beer and opened the fridge door for another one and grabbed it along with the container of steaks which had been marinating for the last 4 days. "Guys and gals, lets go barbeque some steaks outside" he said.

Now I have to say that where we lived we had some privacy from neighbors since we were living on one acre and the closest neighbor was 300 feet away. But we had built an outdoor deck with a hot tub and had fenced it in so there was a lot of privacy.

Everyone agreed to the dinner idea and we all headed out the back door onto the deck with Jason grabbing the rest of the beer, and Doug carrying the container of steaks.

As everyone got out on the deck, they started to sit around in chairs and began talking about what had happened and what was going to happen. They were making plans for sex parties, no wait orgies was the correct word. Doug started the grille in preparation for cooking the steaks while this was happening.

"I am up for it, but like I said earlier I really want to try a black man" said my wife, and then she looked at me and asked "what did you mean when you said that you might of found one"

I looked at her and everyone else, and replied "Well one of the people in the chat room the last time is black and he knows us. You meet him before" I said to her and then continued "you remember Steve who came over here a few weeks ago to get me to talk to me about a problem with a truck" I asked her.

"Yeah I remember him, so what about it" she asked me.

"Well, he was in the chat room and watched the show. He saw it all, you and Ida and Jason. He saw me with Doug and Jason. He is also hung real well, I seen it on camera. its 12 inches and as thick as a beer can from what I seen" I said and then continued "He wants some of you, and he is also bi so I guess everyone will have fun especially him"

"You mean that someone who knows us has seen all of this, oh crap I forgot about that possibility" said my wife with a panicked look on her face.

Ida piped up and said "Don't worry about it much as its not that big of a chance that someone knows you or any of us" But it can be interesting as if he is that big you are going to be enjoying it big time when he is fucking you"

"Well I am concerned, after all Jason seen it and now Steve has seen me. Should I be concerned about other people who see it and know us" asked my wife.

"I am not going to tell anyone else, but maybe we need to make any chat room shows private from now on" said Jason.

"That sounds good, we will do that from now on" said both Doug and my wife at the same time.

"OK all in favor" asked Ida to a chorus of yes from everyone.

"So now what can we do about your black man fantasy you want to have" asked Doug while looking at my wife.

"Well I want to do it and after all this is all about me and friends which are involved. It's not like I am going to be running down to the bar and picking up strange men for sex. I am not at that point YET? My wife said to a huge round of laughter from everyone.

"Lord help us, I have turned loose a sex monster" I said to more laughter

"Steaks done" cried Doug as he started to take them off the grille and put on plates for everyone.

Everyone grabbed a plate and dished up some of the potato salad and headed to the table for dinner. Normal conservations where discussed while we were eating and not much else was said about sex or parties while we all enjoyed our meal.

Everyone finally had enough to eat and drink and the time came for people to start going home. That lead to the fun of trying to find and sort out the pile of clothes in the bedroom and my wife said goodbye to each and everyone with long lingering French kisses, while she was felt up and played with more. Ida got a bit more from my wife as she managed to slip a finger in between her legs and massage her to another organism while standing at the back door.

We bid everyone goodbye with waves and promises of future parties and as they left we closed the door and headed into the kitchen to clean up the dishes.

"So honey, what are the plans or should I say rules now, since all of this has happened" I asked my wife.

She paused and looked at me for a few minutes before replying, "I really am not sure, but I am going to keep you locked up for a few more days, after all I have to recover from all the sex. Man that was great to experience all that. But I promise you that you will get out and you will have fun soon. OK?" she said.

"OK, I can live with that for a few days I guess. After all I have been locked up before for a month so what will a week bring or so that I have not already experienced" I said with a laugh.

"Deal" my wife said, "let's go to bed because I am super tired and want to sleep some before we do more talking and you go to work in the morning"

We headed to our bedroom which still smelled of sex, and managed to get the bed straightened out enough for us to climb in it and cover up, quickly falling asleep.

I woke up first and got up and quickly took a shower before my wife woke up, and started to clean up the house from the dinner last night. As I was doing this, I heard my wife get out of bed and start wandering around. She came into the kitchen as I was doing the dishes and snuggled up to me, and started to kiss my neck as she hugged me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.