Wife's Fun - Cover

Wife's Fun

Copyright© 2010 by Wildmantaz

Chapter 3

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Story about my younger wifes first time with another man, and how I got to enjoy part of it, and then was shocked at the end of it.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts  

I heard a car pull up outside and its door shut so I got up and headed for the back door, and opened it just as Jason reached the porch.

"Damn it man, she was right that you would answer the door in panties" he said as he came up the stairs.

"Got any beer" as he eyed my bulging panties where the chastity cage was showing though the white cotton panties.

"Sure thing, got beer and some whisky, come on in as I guess we got a few things to talk about" I replied as he walked past me into the kitchen brushing his hand against my bulge and stopping at the fridge and grabbing 2 beers. "You better get a drink because we are going to talk a bit, and who knows what else tonight"

He headed to the living room and I heard him sit in the computer chair and start typing as I fixed myself a double Crown Royal and Pepsi and headed into the living room.

As I walked in, he was looking at the camera feed of Doug's hotel room and I could see that neither of them were out of the shower. He was in the chat room talking to a few of the people in there, as if he was friends with them. I stood there watching what was going on and he was commenting to one guy in a private message that he knew the gal that had been on camera getting fucked, and now he was over at her husband's house as we were all friends.

"Really, what you over there for" was the comment.

"not sure yet" he replied, "but his wife did tell me that her husband was bi, and that he was locked into a chastity device and that I could go over there and watch the future shows and do what ever I wanted to"

"You mean she told you that you could fuck him or get him to blow you? Crap that sounds like a plan" the poster replied. "I would go for that, especially with her blessing" he continued.

"Well first I am going to drink some of his beer and we are going to talk, in fact he is standing right beside me now wearing panties with his cock locked up and reading this" Jason typed.

"What, wearing panties and locked up, crap he is really being cuckolded by his wife. Does he have any balls left" was the reply.

"Hell if I know, let's look and see" Jason replied and turned on the webcam and sending him an invite.

As soon as he popped up as viewing on the camera, Jason turned to me and ordered me to strip.

I set the drink down, hooked the sides of my panties and slid then down and stepped out of them, revealing my locked up cock and exposed balls.

"Shit that looks painful, but yeah he still has balls for now" came the comment in the message.

"LOL yeah, he does" typed Jason as he leaned back in the chair and looked at me and asked "ok how did you wind up locked up in that thing, and why are you wearing panties" Jason questioned me.

"Well its kind of a long story, as you know she was a virgin when we meet and" I started saying before Jason interrupted me.

"WHAT, she was a virgin, and you mean that he is the first OTHER COCK she has played with. Crap I really missed the boat on that" he shockingly replied.

"Yeah Doug is the first cock other than mine to be in her pussy, but she did give him a blow job a few months ago, when he came though town one night. That was after she first met him down at the truck stop the week before that and they were joking around and he asked to see her tits so she did just lifted her shirt up and let him play with them"

"Crap, I really missed the opportunity I guess" Jason replied as he looked at me and asked "what you think my chances of getting some of her pussy are, because I really want to nail her" he said looking real seriously at me.

"Well I do not know what she will say, but given all this I bet the odds are good that you can fuck her. And I am not sure what else she will do or allow, but hell I guess we will find out after she gets back home"

"Honey, what's happening there, I see you naked and Jason there? What you doing?" popped up on the screen as my wife appeared naked on Doug's camera and started typing.

"Just talking right now, he wanted to know what is going on and how all this came to be. How you doing today?" was I told Jason to tell her.

"Well other than being a bit sore down there, I am not doing to bad, got to say that the sex is great. Are you jealous that this has happened?" she replied.

Jason took and read this and got up, and motioned me to the chair as this conservation was getting a bit too personal for him to type the answers. He moved over beside me as I sat down and started to type.

"Nope, I am not regretting this yet, but some of it shocks me. I mean I have seen Doug with his cock deep in your ass and I have not been able to get in there. All you let me do is lick your asshole and maybe put my finger in it. But that's all I have done. What gives?"

She looked at the screen for a few moments and then started typing "Sorry Honey, but I have got caught up in the moment, I mean I have never been with anyone else but you, and now I have all this freedom to experiment with sex. I am finding things out about me that I like and have only seen in some of our DVD's we have. I realize that you will enjoy the changes when I get back, and I promise that you will have some of the greatest sex we have ever had in the future"

"Ok, I said. I can handle this, now what else is happening" I asked.

"Well it looks like you are about to come face to face with Jason's cock" she typed and I turned and looked at Jason who had his cock out of his pants and was slowly stroking it while staring at my naked wife visible on the screen.

"Damn it Jason, I did not know you were getting turned on by her," I commented to him.

"Hell yeah, she is hot looking and with you naked also I am getting turned on. Just had to take care of the issue" he told me.

"Honey that cock looks like it needs some attention, why don't you give Jason a bit of a blow job while I watch you do it. Heck lets take this to the chat room so you can do it on camera in front of everyone there" she suggested.

Jason laughed and reached over and took the mouse and entered the chat room and activated the webcam there, after reading what she said. "Yeah I can use a blow job, and since your wife suggested it I am going to take her up on her offer. But since she is not here you are the designated sucker and do it on camera also in front of everyone"

He quit playing with himself for a second and took off his tee shirt and unbuckled his pants, and stepped out of his sneakers. As he hooked his fingers in his waistband, he looked at me and said "ok boy here is your 10 inches of reward" and then slid his pants and boxers down allowing his semi hard cock to flop out and revealing a pair of cum heavy balls hanging below it.

I glanced at the screen and seen my wife staring at his cock and licking her lips. Doug came into view behind her and said something to her and she looked up at him and started typing something.

"Crap how big is that cock" she typed.

I was not able to answer, as Jason reached out and grabbed the back of my head and pulled me the couple of inches to his cock, which I opened my mouth and started to lick the head of it as he paused before he started to slide it into my mouth.

As it started into my mouth, he took one hand and started to type something in the room.

"Everyone watch as this boy takes my 10 inches of cock and sucks his friend off while you all watch him do it. And what makes it even better is that his wife is watching this happen also on cam as she is the gal with his best friend on camera"

"Oh wow, he is really sucking on your cock as she watches" someone typed in the room.

"Damn honey, you look like you are enjoying Jason's cock in your mouth" she typed as Doug stepped up behind her and waved his cock in front of her, I watched out of the corner of my eye as she started to suck on his cock also.

"She's sucking cock and her husband is sucking cock on camera, what a hot room this is" someone typed and Jason read it to me as I continued to suck on his cock.

"Wonder what else they will do on camera" was another comment Jason read to me as he was slowly thrusting in and out of my mouth, getting further towards his target. MY THROAT!

"So when I get all 10 inches in your mouth and down your throat, do you think that I am going to pull out when I cum?" Jason asked me as the head of his cock reached my throat and started its downward journey.

I just mumbled something that sounded like no, and kept sucking on his cock as it inched deeper into my throat.

"Hey look at his throat, you can see the cock start into it" Jason read from the screen. I glanced at the screen and could see the bulge in my neck were it was. I watched it out of the corner of my eye as Jason pushed a bit more and finally got it all in, I could see the cam image of me with my nose buried in his crotch.

"Are you going to cum in his mouth": was another comment that Jason read out loud.

"What you think boy, am I going to cum in your mouth or give you a facial" asked Jason.

I could not say anything as I was doing all I could to please him and was going to take it where ever I could. I glanced at the screen and could see that my wife and Doug had moved to the bed and were engaged in a hot 69 act on camera. Doug was doing all he could to keep his face between her legs as she was enjoying it.

I watched it for a few moments while also watching the images from my webcam showing me working on Jason as he pulled almost all the way out and then pushed it back into my throat.

I could feel his cock start to pulse and I knew that he was about to cum and I tried to get it all back into my throat. "OH CRAP, here it comes" as he shot the first load down my throat on a down stroke.

"SUCK IT, oh yeah drink my cum you slut" he screamed as he kept pumping out cum as he pulled it out of my mouth and started to spray the last couple of squirts on my face.

"Oh shit, she is watching her husband get a facial" someone commented as Jason read it to me. I looked at the screen and she was pointing at it and laughing. I could not hear what she was saying, but I could only guess what was happening.

I seen her pick up a cell phone and suddenly mine rang, and I answered her call. I could see her on the screen as she said, "Jeeze, you really did give him a blow job. I was kind of kidding and did not think that you would do it, especially on camera when I told him to come over. That is so fucking hot, to see you covered in cum"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.