Wife's Fun
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by Wildmantaz

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Story about my younger wifes first time with another man, and how I got to enjoy part of it, and then was shocked at the end of it.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts  

As I stood there naked at the backdoor, locked up in the chastity device watching my wife leave with Doug in the truck for a couple of days trip, I began to realize that I was going to have a wife who was going to be fucked as much as possible by someone who was not her husband.

And that I was wearing a plastic cage around his cock which prevented me from playing with myself and getting a hard on without some degree of pain and discomfort all I could do was wave by to her.

As they turned the corner and drove away, I shut the door and went back to the bedroom, scene of the fun and action only a few minutes ago.

I walked in and could smell the sex which had happened and see the spots on the bed as evidence of the pure sexual fun which she had experienced.

All I could do was to wait for her to come back home to me, and have her tell me all about things that happened to her on the trip. I found myself getting a bit hard and felt the cage pull against my balls as I realized that it would be a while before I could cum and that would be if she let me out after her trip.

I took the video camera off the dresser, and set it to finalize the disc so that it could be watched at a later time. As that was happening I started to clean up and straighten the bed a bit. After all I needed a place to sleep.

When the camera was done, I took the disc out and inserted a new one in the camera so that it would be ready for what and whenever anything else happened. I then walked into the kitchen, aware of the cage around my cock and the rattle of the lock bouncing with each step. I looked in the fridge and found something to eat, to help me take my mind of my condition and my wife's trip and settled in the living room to watch some television till I decided to go to bed.

After a while I grew bored with regular TV and decided to watch the video we had made earlier. I figured that at least I can see what fun we had. I dropped in the disc and hit play and sat down just as the video started. I got the shock of my life as it showed Doug and my wife in the bedroom together and they were talking about the trip that she just left on.

I found out that it was going to be for 4 days, and that he planned on fucking her as much as possible and he was going to also do her ass. Man I was not even allowed her ass, other than to lick it from time to time for her. As this was happening, I watched her as she quit sucking his cock and moved down and sat on his hard cock, sliding it easily into her ass.

"Oh yeah, fuck my ass again Doug and enjoy something that my husband does not get"

I could see his cock go all the way in, and his balls as she reached around and started to fondle them. She started a quick up and down motion on his cock and I could see some evidence of cum leaking around it, evidence of their prior sexual activities.

As I watched I could see them all of a sudden stop, and jump out of bed as I heard my wife say "Oh crap he's home already, we got to play it as if you just got here"

"Cool, I can do that as long as our plans go ahead, lets just spring it on him after we have all the fun before we tell him that you are leaving with me" Doug said.

She just laughed and turned off the camera and that was the last I saw of them till the camera started back up with the three of us in the room.

I stopped the video and sat there in shock, digesting what I had just seen. My wife had just cuckolded me without my knowing and fucked him at least 2 times in the ass, planning the trip and all that before I got home. I knew that she had mentioned that her stuff was already in the truck and I got up and went to the bathroom and looked around, and noticed that her shampoo and conditioner was gone, along with her razor and body wash. But I also noticed that her package of birth control pills was still sitting on the counter. I picked it up and checked to see if it was a new pack or not. No, it was half used up and since she did not take it I could only figure she either forgot it (doubted that) or that she wanted to get pregnant by Doug. That was more likely the case as she had been fairly good about taking her pills. I just wondered if she had taken the one in the morning before but I did not know how to figure out if she did just by looking at the pills in the container.

I just realized that what ever was going to happen in Doug's truck would most likely result in her coming back pregnant. I knew that it would not be my kid as I had a vasectomy about 15 years earlier as a result of my ex wife deciding that 4 kids were enough and the last one was 10pounds 15 ounces and the doctor did not want to deliver a 12 pound kid.

I went back out to the living room and sat in my chair, reflecting on all the things that I had just witnessed and found out. I was in total shock as I realized the impact of everything now. Something that we had done in fun and for adventure had turned into kind of a nightmare on my part. My sexy wife was gone and attempting to get pregnant by my friend and I had basically been set up for it to happen. Granted that I had helped her get with my friend, Doug but it was still a bit of a shock that I was being a cuckold husband.

I realized that there was nothing I could do right now or for the next few days about it, but go about my daily life. Go to work, come home, and clean the house and all that until she came back

Well I realized that I was tired and so I got up, turned off the TV and headed to bed so that I could try to get some sleep. As I drifted off to sleep I hopped that I would be able to get some sleep being locked up and alone in our bed.

I awoke in the morning with the normal morning urges but as I rolled over, I remembered that I was locked up and that was what was causing the feeling in my groin.

I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom and as I got there, I remembered that it was easier to pee sitting down instead of standing. So I sat down and started to do my business, and afterwards I started the shower. Now wearing the chastity device was not new to me as we had been playing with it for about 2 years off and on, with the longest time I was locked up being just over 1 month.

I stepped into the shower and started to clean up and as habit started to clean and play with myself as I became aware again of the plastic cage on my cock. I just did my normal stuff and shaved while I was in the shower. As I finished I shut off the shower and then dried off, and headed into the bedroom to get dressed. I opened up my dresser drawer and found a note inside.

"Honey, as you will find out, you now have no MALE underwear, you have plenty of Panties now to wear. Enjoy"

Now this was not real bad news as she did like to see me in panties from time to time, but I only had a few pairs. Now that I looked I found that I had about 30 or so pair of panties in the drawer so I just grabbed one and a pair of socks and started to get dressed for work. I slid the panties on, and grabbed a uniform for work. As I finished getting ready my cell phone rang and as I picked it up I noticed that it was Doug's phone number.

"Hey man, how's its going" was the first thing that I heard as I answered.

"Well its not bad, how is it going there" was my reply.

"Well hate to say it, but damn it man, I had some great sex last night and woke up to her sucking my cock to wake me up" Doug said as I heard a giggle in the background and then some slurping.

Darn it she was blowing him as he was talking to me. Making me feel a bit worse as I could only imagine what was going on and how it all looked.

"Well what else is happening Doug and can I talk to her if she is not to busy" as I laughed. "Sure, hang on"

"Hey honey, how are you doing" as my wife came on the phone. "Not to bad, having a bit less fun than you are it sounds like" I replied.

As she laughed, "Yeah its fun, but do not worry, I will be back soon and then we can get back to normal"

I just sat there and thought yeah right. But as her husband, and the person who helped her explore I knew that it might end, but most likely not. At least with Doug I knew the person and how often he got though the area.

"so where are you at" was my question to which she replied "between his legs playing with his cock and then I am going to suck him till he cums in my mouth again" was her reply and then I heard the phone being passed back to Doug and I heard a moan as he came on the phone.

"Don't worry dude, I will take good care of her and we will be back there Sunday night on my way back home"

Well there was not much to say, but "Ok well just make her happy and keep her well and I will see you both when you get back"

"Sure thing dude" as he hung up. I flipped the phone shut and headed to the back door so that I could go to work.

It was just another day at work and I was only bothered by the cage a few times during the day and I was looking forward to the weekend off. Not that I could do anything special, since my wife was gone and I was alone and locked up.

I came home that night, after stopping to get a pizza and get a case of beer. At least I could get drunk if I wanted to. When I got home, I threw the beer in the fridge after grabbing one and grabbed a couple slices of pizza, dropping them on a plate and headed to the living room and fired up the computer.

As I got online, I seen that Doug was online and his webcam was on. I was interested in watching it as I could imagine what was being broadcast. As I clicked on it to watch it, I was instantly able to view the camera, and man was I shocked as my wife came into view on camera with Doug behind her pounding away. I could not tell where she was getting it, be it her ass or pussy, but they were going at in a big way. I could also seen that they were not in the truck as I could see a regular bed and there was a mirror on the wall behind the bed and it showed that the window shades were not closed and that there were several people standing outside watching the show inside.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.