Moving to a Retirement Communitey, Book 2 - Cover

Moving to a Retirement Communitey, Book 2

Copyright© 2010 by comix

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Continuing the 'adventures' of the retirees at the Richland Retirement Community. More Seniors join in the 'activities' and have more fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Swinging   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex  

With this entry I move on to other senior citizens who are now living at the Richland Retirement Community. Mike and his adventures will continue later but right now it's time to focus on others who reside there and their adventures.

I've lived here at the RRC for almost 4 years now. I was one of the first residents to get established in my new home. I lived in one of the smaller units here. The square footage was just over 950 but it was plenty big enough for me. The layout consisted of a combination living/dining/kitchen area and one rather large bedroom and a bathroom. I have a small closet that has shelves on one side and a rack to hang my clothes on, on the other side. Against the back wall is a place where I hang my shoes and ties. The wall containing the shelves is the home for my comic book collection and what few books I read. I've been reading comic books for over 60 years and, while I no longer buy any new issues, I still take time to read occasionally. My favorites are Fantastic Four and The Avengers, and I have complete sets of both.

I also used to follow the space program when we first landed on the moon and have a wide collection of items from that era, including autographed pictures of the Apollo 11 crew, Neil Armstrong, Edwin 'Buzz' Aldrin, and Michael Collins. I've been offered a large amount of cash for that piece, but I'm not selling for any price. I also have a lot of CDs, mostly country music and some of the songs I loved to listen to when I was much younger. My ex-wife used to think my 'obsessions', as she called them, were only for children, but then again she never really understood me. That's why she's my ex-wife now. We've been divorced now for almost 30 years.

My one other obsession is the National Football League. I'm also a die-hard New Orleans Saints fan and when they won the Super Bowl last year over the Colts, I was in heaven for two weeks. I've gotten memorabilia from the Super Bowl and a lot of other gear, such as a hat, a towel, the DVD about the Saints winning season, with highlights from all their games and the Super Bowl as well. Yes, like I said, I am a Die-Hard Saints fan.

With only an ex-wife behind me I have plenty of time for myself these days. We had two children at one time, but we lost both of them at young ages. My son had suffered with congestive heart failure since 3. He was weak and it was a minor miracle that we had him with us for 7 years, but the doctors had told us we should enjoy the time we had with him because it would be short. We never expected to celebrate 3 years with him, much less 7. But we had a good time and, while his death was a great blow to both of us, we stayed together and had a daughter two years after his death. Our daughter was with us for only 4 days though. She was born with a portion of her skull missing. As a result only her skin covered the top of her head and without any internal protection, any kind of hit, even a small one, to the top of her head could cause serious damage, even death. Two days after her birth the doctor's attempted an until-then-untried surgery to graft some bone over the area. It was unsuccessful though and two days later we lost her. That was what tore our marriage apart. She blamed me and, I guess in a way she was right. My mother had lost 3 babies, all with birth defects, but nothing like our daughter had. I don't remember all the details, simply because they were all born before I was. I was my parent's last attempt to have a child and I guess I turned out okay. No defects that I'm aware of. Anyway, I guess it's in my genes and there's not a damned thing I can do about it. I'm at the age now where I'll never get married again and I'm certainly too old to father any more children, though I suppose I could if I really wanted to. Unlike women, men seem to be able to sire kids whenever he wants to. But I'd taken precautions to see that it never happened with me.

It was only after the divorce that I felt the need for sexual gratification once again. Once I got the 'urge to merge' once again I immediately went to my doctor and had a vasectomy. It's the only sure way to make sure I didn't have any little 'mistakes' running around. It's something I've never regretted. I can still get a decent erection and have intercourse whenever I really want to, but the old tap isn't running at full strength these days. It takes me a lot longer to get a decent cum and then it's not the blast I used to have. It's more like a trickle these days, but that's okay, too. As long as the ole erection is still coming to attention, then the rest will fall into place. I'm still happy with my sex life though and don't have any complaints.

Before moving into the RRC I had multiple partners, both male and female. All were either my age or a little older though. I didn't want to take the chance that someone younger would want a 'relationship' and I'm not ready for that again, and I never will be. I just want a hook-up every now and then with no strings attached. I want to enjoy the moment, give as much pleasure as I get, and just enjoy the company of whomever I'm with at any particular moment.

By the way, I'm Don. I'm 76 and still in relatively great shape. I have no heart problems, no diabetes, no potential organ failures. I've worked out most of my divorced life and taken care of my body. I eat only organic foods, no red meats. While not strictly a vegetarian, I do dine mostly on leafy veggies. I will eat poultry, such as eggs, but not the chicken itself. No pork, no beef and certainly nothing soy-oriented. I hate that soy crap and avoid anything that contains it. I stand just over 6', 4" and, while bald on the top of my head, I still have a little bit of hair that circles my head and I keep that cut short. I have a full beard and mustache but also keep that cropped short. After wearing glassed for well over 45 years, I've recently found contact lenses that I like and wear them all the time now.

I 'found' myself soon after my divorce. While I'd always wondered about my sexuality, it wasn't until just before my marriage ended that I realized what I liked to do. I came home one day and discovered my wife in bed with the man I thought had been my best friend. I stood at the door of our bedroom and watched as he fucked her. She gyrated beneath him like she'd never done with me. Her legs were wrapped around his waist, drawing him deeper into her cavern of delight, as she liked to call her snatch. They didn't know I was there, their lust too great to notice me at all. Once he was finished he pulled out and I was surprised to find that his cock was only about 3 inches long, cut, and about as wide as my little finger.

"How in the hell was she even able to feel it?" I thought to myself.

It took all my strength and determination not to laugh right there.

While lying there she finally opened her eyes, and found me standing at the foot of the bed. John hadn't seen me though, and he pushed himself lower on her body until his face was even with her just-fucked-snatch. Then he proceeded to eat her out, and swallow his own deposit at the same time. She looked up at me and smiled, knowing I wouldn't do anything. Her hips gyrated around his head and he worked on her and it wasn't long before she was in the throes of her own climax, mixing her own juices with his.

As he worked on her he slightly turned his body and his prick was now exposed to me. For some reason I was drawn to that small cock and I knelt next to the bed and reached for it, taking it into my hand. It was the first time I'd ever held a cock that wasn't mine. It was indeed very small compared to me and I still wondered just how in the hell it had satisfied my soon-to-be-ex-wife. While staring at that cock I began to work on it, pumping up and down. I felt his body turn towards me, but before he could get completely turned around, my wife pulled his hair, drawing his face into her crotch, where he continued to munch out on her. I leaned over and took him into my mouth, feeling the joy as a first-time cock sucker. I swirled my tongue around his cock head and took the whole thing into my mouth. His cock didn't even reach to the back of my tongue, he was that small. I sucked and licked. Licked and sucked. In no time he was gyrating against my mouth and I got a small jet of his cum on my tongue. I pulled off, swirling it around in my mouth and then swallowed. I then stood up, wiping my mouth on my shirtsleeve, turned around and headed towards the door. I only stopped long enough to turn around and see the look on John's face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.