Passing the Baton - Cover

Passing the Baton

Copyright© 2010 by Polecat

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sarah has been a slave to Paul for many years. She now prepares to leave his service; in a most painful and terminal way.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Torture   Snuff   Slow  

At noon sharp, the music stopped. The band was dismissed, placed in a bus and whisked off to the airport. They would be out of the country before Sarah got half way through her evening.

All eyes were riveted on the stage. Promptly, Sarah emerged from the center of the stage, where a cleverly hidden hatch allowed access. With her was Juggy and a second tall and strong, black slave girl dressed in the Sheik's colors.

Sarah let her white sundress slip to the ground to show her nude body to the crowd. There was a round of applause as she slowly pivoted, her arms raised to the sky.

Clad only in her leather collar, she approached the edge of the stage, by the stake, and spoke into a microphone:

"Masters: Today I prove my devotion to Paul, my master. I am proud to have worn his collar for seventeen years. Today I return it to him."

At this words, Juggy stepped behind her and removed her collar from her neck, laying it on a small table, the only furniture on the, otherwise bare, stage.

Sarah then continued:

"I asked my master, not to let me wear another man's collar, and he graciously consented"

A greater round of applause resounded in the garden.

Sarah glanced at her master's couch where Paul regarded her, his eyes wild, but no one would see him, all eyes fixed on her.

"Enjoy the show!" Were her final words as she approached the spike.

From the stage, two broad wooden supports extended beside the spike. The tip shone with oil. Turning over, with her back to the public Sarah bent over, giving the public a view of her white, perfect ass. While Juggy supported her upper body, the black slave painted her puckered anus with melted butter. This was not strictly necessary as her anus had already been lubricated with Vaseline backstage, but it added a nice dramatic touch that the audience did not fail to appreciate. Juggy repositioned the microphone so it was now aimed towards the spike.

Sarah then stepped over the spike, standing on the wooden supports, and squatted over it, inserting the tip of it on her ass. She whimpered loudly, more for the audience than from any real pain. She again looked at the crowd, and then placed her arms over the shoulders of Juggy and the black girl.

"I love you Juggy" She whispered in Juggy's ear "Take good care of him"

And then, she lifted her feet off the supports. Her weight now being held by the two girls, the spike entered deeper in her ass. Her loud whimper, taken up by the microphone, was real this time. Her feet tried to reach the supports, but they had been retracted partially into the stage. Her feet then tried to grasp the spike, as the girls slowly lowered her onto it.

Frantically her feet tried to slow her descent, but failed. As the spike slowly penetrated into her bowels, Sarah began to scream.

In his couch Paul attempted to stand, but with Fatima and Irene holding him down, he could not. He tried to say something, but Lila kissing his mouth silenced him. Sulayla standing besides them had a large glass of clear liquid ready, and as soon as Lila released his mouth, she delicately poured it into him. To anyone looking, a master, hedonistically oblivious to the suffering of his former slave was having a grand old time.

The guests were most definitely not oblivious to the show on the stage; neither were the slaves, at least the ones who were not busy blowing their masters. Some masters, inspired by Sarah, were engaged in conversation with a favored slave. Judging by the faces on the slaves, the topic under discussion was particularly unpleasant, for the slave that is.

On stage, the spike was about a foot and a half into Sarah's ass, and the two slaves on the stage were just helping keep her straight. Although still in terrible pain, Sarah managed to regain a measure of control. With tear streaked eyes, she glanced at her master and noticed, with relief, that he was being mostly smothered by the slave girls. She dropped further on the spike and cried out.

Alysha, the black slave girl, although attractive in her own right, was not kept by the Sheik for her looks. She was in charge of keeping order and discipline in the harem. Even his wives were under her authority when in the harem, where no one except the Sheik stood above her, and no other male ever entered, on penalty of decapitation. She now jumped down from the stage, on to the grass and inserted a transverse rod, about 6 inches under Sarah's ass. This would stop her descent at the right distance and prevent the spike from piercing her diaphragm. That could kill her and end the show prematurely. At ten, she would remove the rod and allow the spike to finish its appointed job.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.