Passing the Baton
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by Polecat

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sarah has been a slave to Paul for many years. She now prepares to leave his service; in a most painful and terminal way.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Torture   Snuff   Slow  

The next month was frantic for Sarah and Juggy. Both Juggy and Lila had been sworn to secrecy over this matter. The other slaves could not know the details. As far as they were concerned, Master had decided to snuff Sarah, who, as a matter of course consented to it, although her consent wasn't really necessary. Sarah was thus set as an example of the behavior a devoted slave girl should exhibit, and all was right in the world.

All the arrangements had to be made, and invitations sent. Paul left all arrangements to Sarah. He spent most of his free time locked in his room. Sarah would sleep with him most of the time, and he would usually have tender sex with her. He would only occasionally call for a slave to whip, to take out his frustration on. Sarah would always send Lila in for these sessions, since she was in on the secret. Lila behaved very well, was duly submissive, and took the punishments (that were really meant for Sarah) stoically. Sarah and Juggy were very proud of her.

Sarah needed to complete one more task: Juggy needed to be trained to take over the household duties and, with Paul's agreement become his new confidential secretary, once Sarah was gone. Sarah really hated making these arrangements with Paul because he would always call for a slave after one of these conversations, and for obvious reasons, Sarah would have to send poor Lila in. She offered to take the punishments herself, after all, this had all been her idea, but Paul refused to beat her any more.

The month passed, and the final arrangements were done. They would travel to Brunei in Paul's company Gulfstream. Sarah would travel in the cabin. Juggy and Lila would be crated in the hold. The ceremony would be held at the palatial mansion of al-Hussain, Brunei's minister of the interior. The mansion, and its grounds were big enough for the guests and slaves, and his secret police would guarantee security. Al-Mansour would also be invited.

The night before Sarah's birthday, in their room at the palace, they made love for the last time. Paul tenderly bathed Sarah, massaged her skin with fragrant oils, and kissed her all over her body, her breasts, all the way down to her sex. She had shaved her neatly trimmed bush for the event. Paul was kind of surprised at this. He licked and sucked at the newly bare skin, before taking her clit into his mouth, and sucking it deep. He drunk all of her essence when, under his unremitting attention, she came for him. She took him inside her, for the last time, as the sun was rising but when, by the speed of his thrusts she detected his climax was near, she stopped him. "I want to taste you one last time" Sarah said as she took him into her mouth and with her lips and tongue sucked him off to orgasm. She held his come in her mouth for a long time, tasting and savoring it, before swallowing.

The ceremonies would start at noon, but some things needed to be prepared first. Paul went off to the bath, accompanied by Fatima, a young slave loaned to him by the sultan, who could not imagine Paul managing with only three slaves. Not wanting to be thought inhospitable, which would be the worst insult in his culture, he provided Paul with three pretty slaves, Fatima, Irene and Sulayla.

Sarah gave Juggy and Lila her final instructions.

"Stay with him at all times, and watch him closely. You know what to do. Do not let me down"

Juggy and Lila could barely contain their tears. "Trust us. You will be proud of us"

"I already am" Sarah said as she walked to the dungeon.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.