Passing the Baton - Cover

Passing the Baton

Copyright© 2010 by Polecat

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sarah has been a slave to Paul for many years. She now prepares to leave his service; in a most painful and terminal way.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Torture   Snuff   Slow  

That night, Sarah prepared to go to Paul's room, as she did most nights; only this night would be different. She showered carefully and trimmed her red bush again. She regarded herself in the mirror, an image of female perfection. Her green eyes took in her figure; trim, flat waist, flaring slightly at the hips. Long legs, firm, well curved. Small perky breasts, with pointed pink nipples. Alabaster skin, with but a hint of freckles around her small nose. Small mouth, with pouty lips, and small, white teeth. Yes, she was beautiful. Not a trace on her of those two weeks in Brunei.

She passed by the dungeon and picked up a new bamboo cane and a ball gag. Paul had restraints in his room. She sighed and headed upstairs. She knocked on his door. He opened the door, smiling at the sight of her nude body; his dick, instantly erect. Even after seventeen years, she still had that effect on him. He had other slaves; most men in his class had even more than he did, but Sarah was his favorite. He seldom used any of the others. He approached her, and then he saw the cane and the gag. He stopped, surprised; he hadn't whipped or beaten her in years. He opened his mouth to ask her for an explanation, but she touched his lips with her finger. She kissed him and smiled, sadly at him, giving him the cane and gag.

"You are going to need this tonight darling" She never called him master when they were alone.

"I don't understand"

"You owe me a gift." A hint of a pause, "Remember Brunei?"

"Of course I do love. How could I not?"

"I want to claim my gift" She whispered.

"Sure my love, anything; what do you want?"

"I want you to snuff me on my birthday, in public, next month."

They stood, facing each other, wrapped in a thick, cold blanket of silence. Finally he said:

"You are not serious"

"I am serious; I mean it" Sarah responded, calmly.

"Ridiculous! Nonsense! Never! I refuse!" His face red, and spit coming out of his mouth, as he shook his head. "I shan't do it" His knuckles white on clenched fists.

"You have never backed out on your word Paul Collins, and you are not going to start now" Sarah said "And you know it"

Her five feet, nude body, standing in front of him, seemed to tower over his six foot two inch frame.

"Why?"

"Because you have to do it" Sarah was glad that the conversation took a more rational turn. "Everyone knows how you feel about me. You haven't even whipped me in, what, ten, fifteen years? You almost don't use the other girls at all"

"That's because I love you, I care for you"

"I am your slave girl. You are not supposed to care for me"

"But I do"

"That is your weakness. Your peers know of it. You cannot afford not to kill me. You'll lose everything if you don't"

"I don't care!"

"I do" Sarah said, her face serious. "I love you Paul, I love you more than you can imagine, but I cannot let you throw all your life away because you want me, more than your common sense. So, keep your word to me. I want you to snuff me, on my birthday. In public. In front of your friends and colleagues. That's what I want you to do"

She could see his eyes, wide with repressed anger; his face, red, flushed with blood. The blood vessel pulsating at his temple. She handed him the cane and gag. He took them, wordless. She walked to the closet and picked up the leather shackles and put them on her wrists. She approached him.

"I told you, you would need them" She smiled at him. He wasn't smiling.

He took her shackles and snapped them together, then hanged her from the hook in the middle of the room. He pulled her up on her tip toes, and gagged her. Then he beat her. Hard. Long and hard. He beat her back, her ass, the back of her thighs. She took it all, silent. He moved to her front. The front of her thighs, her belly, her breasts. She whimpered.

After his arm tired, and the bamboo cane shattered, her skin was striped with wheals from the caning; shining with sweat. Her face, streaked with tears, gasping for air through her gag.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.