Finding Bathsheba: Book 2
Another Interruption

Copyright© 2010 by Jonas

Drama Sex Story: Another Interruption - Jack, Abigail and Allison have faced an uphill battle, but as they embark on the next phase of their lives, will things be any easier? Jack must look to establish his family out west, even while their family and friends face drama--and danger--back home.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Sister   InLaws   Spanking   Rough   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Slow   Violence  

She was so beautiful, it made Jack's heart hurt. Even after being with her so many times, gazing on her, she was still stunningly beautiful in his eyes, maybe more so now.

Jack noticed Sharon watching the visual interplay between the three. She snuggled her newest grandchild under her chin and turned to the others in the room.

"I'll go help him with the grill. I'm not sure two men are better than one, in this case."

She left the room, kissing the baby's downy hair as she went.

Analise stepped in front of them, the phone still to her ear, and smiled. She reached for a quick hug from Jack's wife, then from Jack.

"And two more packages of hamburger buns, Marcus," she said into the phone. Then she laughed. "OK, make it three. See you soon." She hung up the phone. "Good to see you guys," she said to the couple. "All right, Josh, let's go back and clean up the mess you made in the kitchen."

She took Josh from Jack's arms and turned to Ben, Brianna, and Merrigan. "Will you three help me get the rest of the stuff from the kitchen and move it to the back deck?"

"Of course," Brianna said. She smiled again at Jack's wife, then hooked her arm through Ben's and followed Analise and Merrigan from the room.

Jack glanced at the woman beside him. Her eyes were still fixed on the beauty across the room, so he looked back at her, too. Her eyes were sparkling and merry, and her smile was broad. As she stepped fully into the room, he realized how much he had missed her. He felt an actual pain in his gut and wondered how on earth they could have been so insane as to let her go.

It was a mistake he planned to rectify immediately.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.