Finding Bathsheba: Book 2 - Cover

Finding Bathsheba: Book 2

Copyright© 2010 by Jonas

Chapter 23

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Jack, Abigail and Allison have faced an uphill battle, but as they embark on the next phase of their lives, will things be any easier? Jack must look to establish his family out west, even while their family and friends face drama--and danger--back home.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Sister   InLaws   Spanking   Rough   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Slow   Violence  

"See you in a couple of hours, Abbie!" Allison called through the bathroom door.

Abigail didn't answer, so she opened the door and stepped into the steamy room. She watched Abigail's murky form through the frosted glass door. Even when she thought she was unobserved, Abigail moved with a sexiness that made Allison's heart thump. The way she glided her hands over her soapy body was mesmerizing. If Tanner hadn't been waiting in the living room, Allison would have stripped down and joined her sister in the shower. As it was, she needed to get a move on.

"Abbie?" she loudly said, so she could be heard over the sounds of the shower.

Abigail flinched in surprise.

"Sorry, Abbie. Didn't mean to scare you."

Abigail chuckled. "It's alright. I was lost in my own world."

Allison smirked. "I saw the way you were rubbing those big ol' boobs. Just what was in this little world of yours?"

Abigail cracked the door and leaned out. Water streamed down her face from her wet hair. "Why don't you come in and find out?"

Allison pretended to think about it. "Nah, I guess I'll keep my original date with Tanner."

Abigail shrugged and closed the door. "So you're leaving, then?"

"Yeah. We'll grab lunch at the mall, too. We'll be back in a few hours."

"You sure you don't want to take my car?"

"We're good. We like to walk to the bus stop, and this way we won't have to find a place to park."

"All right. Have fun."

"We will. Love you."

Allison closed the bathroom door and took a deep breath. Abigail was so beautiful it took her breath away. Clothed or naked, it didn't matter, especially now that Abigail's entire wardrobe was sexier than ever. Her clothes weren't slutty, but the skirts were a little shorter, the pants a little tighter, and the cleavage a little more pronounced. Since she made the decision to quit fertility treatments, it was as though she had made the decision to embrace sexuality to the fullest, to relish in her femininity in any way she could. Allison took one last look of longing at the bathroom door and grabbed her purse off the bed.

"Ready?" she asked, as she stepped into the living room.

Her words were met with an exaggerated snore. Tanner was sprawled out on the couch, pretending to be asleep.

"Ha, ha," Allison said, as she hit him on the foot with her purse.

He grinned and opened his eyes. "Huh? Wha-? Oh, are you finally ready?"

"I wasn't in there THAT long." If Tanner only knew how tempted she was to stay in there even longer. She blushed at the thought.

"I bet the mall's closed by now."

"It's only 10:30 in the morning!"

"Huh! I could've sworn it was PM."

"Get your lazy butt off my couch and take me to the mall."

Tanner hopped up and the two made their way out of the apartment and down into the parking lot. She walked over to Jack's car, which had the front left tire jacked up off the ground, and stopped next to the pair of legs that extended out from underneath. She paused for a moment to admire the bulge hidden behind the fly of Jack's jeans. They were just tight enough to emphasize his bundle without being obscene. It would be obvious to any woman who bothered to pay attention that he was packing something nice and thick in there.

She kicked his foot. He contorted himself until he could see from under the car. As soon as he saw her, he smiled that sexy smile of his and pushed himself all the way out.

"Leaving?" he asked, as he sat up and dusted his hands off. He started to get up, but Allison waved him off.

"Yep. We'll be back sometime this afternoon, and no we don't want you to give us a ride."

Jack laughed. "You know me so well. In that case, have fun." He lay back down and slid under the car again.

As Allison reached the edge of the parking lot, she looked back in his direction one more time. He had slid out from under the car a second time and was watching her walk away, a big grin on his face. He gave her his patented eyebrow waggle. She felt a surge of affection and gave him a little wave as they rounded the corner and a hedge blocked her view. She turned back to Tanner.

"Thanks for going with me. Not many boys who would be willing to brave shopping with a girl."

Tanner shrugged. "It's just fun to hang out with you; I've not really had anyone to do that with. Besides, you promised to help me pick out a gift for my mom. How could I turn that down?"

They reached the end of their street and turned down a smaller road that would shorten the distance to the bus stop. It was a curvy road, but Allison loved the way it wound up the side of a hill and through a virtual tunnel of trees. The view at the crest of the hill was amazing, especially on clear days, because you could catch a glimpse of the glacier faced peak of Mt. Rainier. This day was cool but clear, so the walk would be pleasant.

They'd been walking for about 10 minutes when a car pulled up behind them and started slowly following them. Allison knew as soon as she saw it out of the corner of her eye that it was trouble. She started walking a bit faster, and it took Tanner a second to also realize that the car was following them. He caught up with her.

"Crap," Tanner mumbled.

"Just ignore them." She glanced at him and his face had drained of color.

The car followed them for another minute before speeding up and pulling alongside them. The window was down. Ronnie Winkle didn't say anything to them. He just watched them walk with a smirk on his face. She finally had enough. She stopped and turned towards the car.

"What the hell do YOU want?" she snapped.

Winkle kept smiling at her and Tanner. Allison could see Scott Tenney driving. He was with Winkle at the prom, but had conveniently disappeared when Winkle began to make a scene. Joe Brewer leaned between the front seats and leered at them. Winkle laughed and the car sped away.

"Maybe we should go home, Allie," Tanner said, his voice trembling with fear.

"No way. I'm not going to let him terrorize us."

"It's no big deal," Tanner said. "It's not worth it. Let's just go home."

"Why? So they can continue to bully people, bully YOU? If they know we went home, then they'll just keep it up." Tanner longingly looked back the way they had come, and Allison sighed. "You can go home if you want to, Tanner, but I'm going to the mall."

She started walking again. She walked alone for a minute, then she felt Tanner's presence beside her. They walked in silence as they rounded another curve in the road. She didn't see Tenney's car parked in a driveway behind some bushes until it was too late. Tenney was sitting on the trunk, and Winkle was leaning against it. When Allison and Tanner reached them, he stepped in their path. His smile was gone, replaced by a look of pure hatred.

"You got me fucking suspended from school, Bitch."

Adrenaline pumped through Allison's vein. It took all her strength not to take a step back.

"You got yourself suspended, Ronnie."

"Whatever. If it wasn't for you and that fag Murphy..." He looked at Tanner disdainfully. "Shit, Bitch. What is it with you and your fag boyfriends?"

Allison heard a sound behind her and glanced back to see Brewer standing behind them. If anyone had a bone to pick with Allison, it was Brewer. She'd kicked him hard in the balls that day in the hall when they were picking on Tanner. That he deserved it probably didn't matter to him. She turned back to Winkle.

"Leave us alone," she said.

Winkle sneered. "Not until we get even."

"Why are you so angry at the world, Ronnie?" Allison asked. "Are you really going to fight everyone you feel has wronged you?"

Winkle hesitated for only a moment. "Nah, I'm not gonna fight you. You're a no good bitch, but girls are needed. Who else is gonna clean my house, cook my dinner, and make babies? Nah, we need bitches like you. Fags on the other hand..."

Tanner let out a strangled groan. Allison whipped around to see him holding his side and rolling in the gravel. Brewer's hand was still clenched in a fist. Allison was furious.

"Leave him alone!" she yelled, and shoved the bigger boy back a few steps.

Tanner let out another pained groan. Allison turned again, this time to see Winkle kicking Tanner in the gut. She lunged toward him, but Brewer caught her around the waist. She stomped down on his foot.

"Aaargh! Fucking bitch!" He cocked his fist back, but a flash in Allison's periphery slammed into the bully, sending him flying backwards and sending Allison falling to the ground.

She quickly sat up in time to see Winkle getting ready to kick Tanner again. Her heart leapt in her chest as Jack grabbed the teenage bully by the shirt and swept his feet out from under him, slamming him hard into the ground.

"What the f—OOF!" Winkle's lungs deflated as Jack sunk a fist into his abdomen. The younger boy clutched his stomach and rolled into the fetal position. Brewer was coming back now.

"Com'n, Ten. Don't be a pussy! We can take him."

"Jack, watch out!" Allison called as Scott Tenney jumped at him from behind. Jack spun and dropped to one knee, grabbed the third boy by the belt loops and used the boy's momentum to send him through the air and slamming into Brewer. Both boys crashed to the ground hard.

Police sirens could be heard in the distance.

Winkle was trying to get up, half walking, half crawling towards Tenney's car.

Jack moved over and stepped on the boy's hand, making him cry out and effectively pinning him to the ground.

"I don't think so," he calmly said.

"Fuck you, Man!" Winkle wheezed.

Jack ignored him. "Allison, grab the keys from the car, then see if Tanner is OK." As she did, he looked over at the other two boys. Brewer had risen and was subtly taking steps backwards towards the trees that lined the road. "I wouldn't do that if I were you, Dickhead. I WILL catch you, but then I'd have to sweat, and I'd be really, REALLY pissed."

Something in his voice must have convinced the boy he was serious, because he stopped and sat down on the street next to Tenney.

Allison turned off the car engine, pocketed the keys, and turned to Tanner. She expected to see him grimacing or even crying, but she was surprised to see him sitting up and watching Jack with wide eyes. He was holding his stomach where he'd been kicked, wincing from time to time, but he mostly appeared to be in awe of the big man who had saved them.

Sirens wailed closer, and rounded the curve within minutes. The car came to a stop and an officer stepped out. He had his hand resting on the butt of his sidearm. He looked warily at Jack.

"Did you place the call?"

"Yes, Sir," Jack said. "I saw these three young men preparing to assault this lady and her gentleman friend. I decided to subdue them and prepare them for your arrival."

The police officer started speaking into his radio as he approached. A second cruiser pulled in behind the first, and first officer was joined by two others.

"I'm totally gonna press charges against you, Fucker," Winkle said. He cried out when Jack put more weight on his hand. "Officer, we were just—"

"Shut up, Winkle," the first officer said. "I don't want to hear it. I told you last time I'd had it with you."


"Let's play Truth or Dare!"

Ben had been about to say something to Brianna, but he stopped, as he and Brianna looked over at Merrigan, who was lying on her stomach on her towel at the edge of the pool. And just like every time that afternoon, when Brianna saw the oil-slickened body of her lover clad in that tiny black bikini, her tummy quivered. Merrigan was beautiful. No, that didn't do her justice. She had stunning, chestnut tresses that cascaded in waves down her back, a back that was the sexiest Brianna had ever seen. The hair pointed to a perfectly shaped ass. Her front was even more breathtaking; her stomach was flat and smooth, her breasts perky and high. Add in the sleek, toned legs, and she was beyond beautiful. She was a GODDESS. Brianna wasn't the only one who thought that, either. One of the side effects of their investigation into Tyson and his friends was that Brianna became hyper-observant of other people. She noticed the admiring stares of the boys—and even some of their teachers—whenever Merrigan passed by. Brianna was sure that Merrigan could have her pick of boys.

And yet, she wanted Brianna.

When it came to boys, though, it was pretty clear who Merrigan had her eyes on. They hadn't even put their towels down that afternoon before Merrigan asked Ben to rub lotion on her. When he agreed, she lay on her towel, wiggled her cute little ass, and proceeded to flirt as he covered every inch of her exposed skin with lotion.

Brianna was so torn. She was jealous of BOTH of them. She wanted to be the one to touch Merrigan, though she wouldn't have wanted to stop at the edges of her swimsuit. She was also jealous—no, perturbed, would be a better word—that Merrigan was flirting so shamelessly with Ben. Brianna had flirted with the tall boy during the year, too, but with much less gregariousness. However, ever since Ben had saved her from Tyson, Brianna felt something more for him. She felt almost ... possessive ... of him. She often had to remind herself not to be clingy. She wasn't romantically interested in Ben, at least she didn't think she was. So why would it bother her that Merrigan was so flirty with him?

Brianna's jealousy subsided somewhat when Merrigan recommended Ben rub lotion on Brianna, too. He had such a hopeful look on his face when he asked her, that she couldn't turn him down. Brianna blushed furiously and averted her eyes when he stood up to cross the few feet between the girls' loungers. Ben's interest in his task was clearly evident in his swim trunks, even though he tried to keep it from being too obvious. Then he put his hands on her, and she melted.

While she and Ben had alternated between playing in the pool and laying out, Merrigan had pretty much kept herself on display the whole afternoon. She had Ben reapply the lotion twice more, which was at least one time more than necessary, but as much as Brianna would have loved to feel his hands on her body again, she couldn't bring herself to ask.

Now, Merrigan was cooking something else up with this "truth or dare" idea. Merrigan tried to make the request look casual. Her head was resting on one arm, while she lazily dragged her other hand through the water. Her eyes were hidden behind her sunglasses, but Brianna was sure they were twinkling in mischievous excitement.

"Ugh, Merrigan," Brianna finally said. She and Ben were leaning against the side of the pool, the water up to their shoulders. "I hate that game."

"Why? It's fun."

"Because it seems the sole purpose is to try to embarrass people. It becomes a game to one-up each other with the most embarrassing question or dare imaginable."

"Yeah, but it's just the three of us. We're friends, and we're all safe. I don't think any of us would think badly of any of the others if they did—or didn't—choose to do a dare or answer a truth."

Brianna DID recognize the possibilities of the game if it was just these two involved, but her inhibitions forced her put up token resistance.

"I don't know..."

"If Ben plays, will you play?"

Brianna looked at Ben, half hoping he didn't want to play, and half hoping he did. He shrugged, though he didn't seem overly enthused by the idea. Granted, he was pretty subdued in general, much more so than before the attack. Brianna worried about him. While he seemed to be back to his old self, he seemed unable to light the spark his eyes once had.

"Sure, why not?" he finally said, and smiled to show his willingness.

What was Brianna thinking? He was a teenage boy in the presence of two sexy girls. Of COURSE, he'd want to play, regardless of his mood. She sighed.

"Fine, but I get to go first."

Merrigan smiled. "No problem. Go for it."

"Merrigan, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

Brianna thought for a moment, discarding all kinds of awful questions in favor of something more innocuous. "What's the most embarrassing thing to happen to you?"

Merrigan blushed and thought for a bit. "Hmm ... the only one I can really think of happened in 7th grade, at one of the dances. I had one of those dresses that tied on each shoulder. One of the shoulders came untied as I stood in line with my date and some friends to get our pictures taken."

Brianna tried not to laugh. "Did everyone see your bra?"

Merrigan blushed harder. "Um, I hadn't started, you know, growing ... there ... yet, so I didn't have a bra on."

Brianna gasped, so Merrigan sped on.

"My date was the only one facing me. He got a full-on view of my nipple slip—and trust me when I say my boob was all nipple then."

This time Brianna couldn't help laughing. Ben was a second behind her, and even Merrigan smiled.

"Who was your date?" Ben asked.

"Jimmy Blount."

Brianna crinkled her nose. "Eww. I don't know what's more embarrassing—the nipple slip or going out with Jimmy Blount."

"It was BEFORE he became such a turd." Then she smiled devilishly, "Made his year, though."

"It's Jimmy Blount," Ben said, with a laugh, "It probably made his LIFE."

That set the girls off in a round of giggles, which seemed to lighten the mood. Merrigan sat up and dangled her feet in the water.

"OK, OK. My turn. Ben? Truth or dare?"

"I guess dare."

"Kiss Brianna. On the lips."

Brianna's heart skipped a beat and her face was so hot she was sure it was as red as Ben's. Ben cocked his head and sheepishly looked at Brianna. "Um, only if it's OK with Brianna."

Brianna hesitated before she nodded, then she shot her girlfriend a quick glare. Merrigan winked at her.

When the game started, Ben had moved away from the wall so the trio made a sort of triangle. At Brianna's nod, he moved a bit until he stood in front of her. He lowered himself into the pool so his face was level with hers, then he leaned in. Brianna's heart thudded as she closed her eyes in anticipation. When his lips pressed against hers, sparks flashed through her mind and out through her whole body. It was a chaste kiss, as far as kisses go, but he held it for a few heavenly moments, moving just a bit so his lips caressed hers. Brianna felt like she was floating.

When they broke apart—all too soon, in Brianna's opinion—they were both flushed. Brianna couldn't hide her little smile as she gave him a demure glance, then looked away.

"I GUESS that counts as a kiss," Merrigan teased, but she winked at Brianna to take any sting away from her comment. "OK, Ben. You get to ask Brianna."

Brianna wondered how Merrigan could be so unreserved when it came to Ben. Maybe she was in her element when she flirted. It seemed to come naturally, and people were almost mesmerized by her. Brianna could attest to that. There seemed to be something more, though, to Merrigan's behavior as she wiggled in anticipation of Brianna's turn.

Ben cleared his throat, obviously still embarrassed by his kiss. "OK, um, Brianna ... truth or dare?"

There was no way she was taking a dare, not yet. "Truth."

"Aw," Merrigan pouted.

Ben thought for a minute. "If you could go out with any guy, regardless of age, whether he has a girlfriend, or anything else, who would it be?"

Brianna wondered if Ben was fishing. Was he hoping she'd say him? Merrigan obviously wondered the same thing.

"That's not very subtle, Ben. You could have just asked if she wanted to go out with you."

Ben's cheeks pinked. "I, uh, no ... no, that's not why I was asking..."

"So you don't want to go out with Brianna?"

Ben's cheeks turned red. "No, it's not that, I just..."

"So you DO want to go out with Brianna?"

Ben looked away in embarrassment, and as much as Brianna was curious as to the answer to that question, she couldn't stand to see him so uncomfortable.

"Stop teasing him, Merrigan." She said to Ben, "How about we amend your question with 'present company excluded?'"

Ben smiled sheepishly. "That's fine."

Merrigan's eyes were flashing with humor, but she agreed as well.

The name didn't come to Brianna's mind at first, but when he was the fourth or fifth face she came to in her mental slideshow, it made her blush.

"Ooo, I think we have a winner," Merrigan said, "Who is it?"

Brianna wanted to sink into the water, but she kept her poise. "You have to promise me never to say anything to anyone."

"Promise," Ben said.

She turned to Merrigan. "BOTH of you."

Merrigan rolled her eyes. "Fine, fine. Can I guess who it is?"

Brianna didn't give her a chance. "Jack Williams."

If either was surprised, they didn't show it. Ben smiled and nodded. Merrigan gave a dramatic, swooning sigh.

"Ohhh, that's a good choice, Bri. He's dreamy, and you're tight with his girlfriend, so maybe you have an in."

Brianna glanced at Ben. This was the first time she could remember that she heard someone make a comment about Jack and Allison's relationship with Ben in earshot. She never verbalized that topic when she passed messages from Allison to Ben, even if the messages contained information about the pair, and Ben never said anything, either. She had no idea how he felt about the relationships his sisters had with each other, or with Jack.

He chuckled, though. "I think he's pretty busy right now, but there might be a waiting list."

Merrigan guffawed, and Brianna smiled and stuck her tongue out at Ben, then at Merrigan.

"Your turn again, Jessica Rabbit."

Merrigan saucily batted her eyelashes. "I'm not bad; I'm just drawn that way."

Brianna laughed. "Truth or dare, Skank?"

"Dare, of course."

Brianna smirked. "Kiss Ben."

Merrigan got an evil glint in her eye and slipped into the pool. She kept her eyes on Ben as she slowly moved through the water towards him. He was standing next to Brianna, crouching a little so the water line was just below his hard pecs. At the predatory expression on Merrigan's face, his smile became nervous. Merrigan wasted no time. As soon as she reached him, her hand went to the back of his head and she mashed her lips against his. Brianna felt a little tingle in her belly as she watched the pair kiss. Within moments, tongues came into play. Merrigan's arms slid around Ben's neck, his went around her waist, and the two teens seemed lost in some serious lip lock.

Brianna expected to feel jealous, but those feelings didn't come. Instead, the spectacle was making her horny. She intimately knew how good Merrigan could kiss, how wonderful the redhead's body felt molded to hers. She'd also hugged Ben many times, and knew how hard and delectable his body was. After the brief but wonderful kiss he gave HER, she could only imagine how a REAL kiss with him would feel.

The kiss seemed to last forever, and when Merrigan pulled away, her earlier joviality was gone. Her eyes smoldered as she backed up to rest against the wall. She hooked her elbows over the edge, which thrust her pert breasts out almost obscenely. Ben wasn't the only one whose eyes were locked on them, and Brianna realized that she was as breathless as the other two.

"Next," Merrigan said, her voice deep and sultry.

Ben finally pried his eyes off Merrigan. "Um, Brianna ... truth or—"

"Dare," Brianna quickly said.

He didn't hesitate, "Kiss Merrigan."

Brianna wasn't sure where he got the nerve to choose that dare, nor where SHE got the nerve to do it. She was even more confused about where Merrigan, who felt so strongly about keeping their intimacy secret, got the nerve to let it happen. As she moved over to her secret lover, she decided hormones were a pretty damn powerful motivator. Merrigan's eyes were open wide, excited and wanting, and she parted her lips as Brianna reached her. Brianna hesitated only a moment, searching her lover's eyes. When she saw no hesitation there, she captured Merrigan's lips with her own. Fireworks exploded behind Brianna's eyes and instinct took over. Her tongue pushed into Merrigan's mouth and instantly curled around Merrigan's, before being chased back into her own mouth. Arms held each other tight and mouths and tongues worked feverishly, sending streaks of pleasure through Brianna. Her entire world shrunk to include only Merrigan. The kiss went on and on, the passion building until Brianna felt Merrigan's hands sliding up and down her back.

When Merrigan's hand brushed Brianna's ass, Brianna knew they'd gone far enough. With a pang of regret, she broke the kiss. A little whimper escaped Merrigan's lips as their foreheads touched. Brianna was tempted to resume the kiss when she felt Merrigan's warm, panting breaths bathing her lips. The sound of movement in the water beside them broke the reverie and Brianna slowly moved out of Merrigan's embrace. She was almost afraid to look at Ben, afraid to see his reaction, but she had to.

He was wide-eyed and clearly flushed. She couldn't keep from looking down. Even the distortion of the water couldn't hide his reaction. The three teens looked at each other, a mixture of embarrassment and arousal in their eyes, tension thick in the air. The game was long forgotten, but none of them knew what to do next.

The decision was taken away from them when the phone rang. Almost reluctantly, Merrigan hoisted herself from the water, and Ben and Brianna watched as she hypnotically swayed towards where the phone sat on the deck next to one of the loungers.

"Hello, Mandrake residence," she said, a bit breathily.

Brianna caught Ben looking not at Merrigan, but at her, and he blushed and quickly looked away. Did he suspect there was more to the girls' kiss than just a hormone-fueled moment? Should she say something? What did he think about them now?

"Bri, that was your mom," Merrigan said, as she walked back towards them. "She said she was sorry, but she needs you to run by Tammy's and get something for her."

Brianna felt both frustration and gratitude at her mom's interruption.

"I should probably go, too," Ben said, as he moved toward the edge of the pool. Brianna watched him hoist himself out, and was equally hypnotized by the rivulets of water cascading down his chiseled back.

The conversation was casual, and a bit awkward, as they prepared to leave. Brianna gave each of them a chaste hug before climbing into her mom's little Honda Civic. As she drove away, she tried to work through her feelings. Kissing Ben had been yummy, but confusing. She hadn't expected the emotions she felt. She had been coming to grips with her attraction to Merrigan, a girl, but Ben's kiss had knocked it out of her grasp. Watching Merrigan kiss Ben had been arousing, but no less confusing. Was a subconscious part of her hoping that Merrigan would fall for Ben in order to save her from having to deal with the challenges of a same-sex relationship?

Then she and Merrigan had kissed in front of another person for the first time. The act had been almost liberating. There was no confusion for her, no ambiguity about what she felt. She wanted—no NEEDED—to be free to express her love for Merrigan. Living in the shadows would only lead to heartache. She was sure of it.


"Oh, fuck ... fuck ... fuck, Jack..."

Jack was breathless as Allison slammed herself down on his cock over and over again. Her hips were a blur of motion. Jack's pleasure receptors were practically in overload, firing and filling his whole body with tingles.

"Damn, Baby," Abigail whispered in his ear. "She must be really, REALLY grateful; I've never heard or seen her so aggressive."

His wife was lying beside him, her naked breasts pressed against his side and her hand lazily playing with his nipples.

"My God, Allie ... you're killing me..." Jack panted. Despite his declaration, he gritted his teeth and tried to fight back his impending orgasm. He wasn't ready for it to end.

Allison tensed up and her motion became erratic.

"Oh, GAWD!" she cried out as she came, her inner muscles quivering and milking his cock. She rode through her orgasm, then collapsed on his chest as she tried to catch her breath. He was just short of coming, and his impending climax abated somewhat as she rested.

"So tell me how you knew something was wrong?" Abigail asked him.

"I was watching ... her leave the ... parking lot," Jack panted. "I started ... daydreaming ... about what a little hottie she is. That's when I ... realized there were some guys in a car ... parked across the street. They waited for a couple of minutes, then started slowly in the direction she went. Luckily they had their windows down, because I recognized the guy in the backseat." He looked up at Allison, who looked down at him with shimmering eyes. She was slowly rolling her hips on him, keeping him hard inside her warm pussy. "He was the guy you said you knew, the one who had picked a fight with Tanner. I figured whatever they were up to couldn't be good."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.