Fair Game - Cover

Fair Game

Copyright© 2010 by Ozmanga

Chapter 5

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Could Sophie McNeville do enough to satisfy the four abductors long enough for her to to work out an escape plan, or was the family's fate sealed from the beginning?

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Spanking   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

if image doesn't load, click reload on your browser

Priscilla was white faced, weeping and topless when she, Al, Ben and Doug returned from their day's sporting activities. The two hunters had raped Priscilla in the launch on the way back from their hunting trip—Doug anally and Ben down her throat—then continued to torment the young woman by threatening to hang fishing-lures from her nipples. Doug was enthusiastic about the idea and held her from behind while Ben cut off her skimpy top and selected two colorful wobblers from Al's selection of lures. He was about to drive the barbed hook of one of the lures through the pink flesh of Priscilla's left nipple when Al stopped him.

Al insisted the two sadists put the tackle box down and either fuck her or let 'the kid' go. She was there for fucking not nasty little-boy games, he said. Once again Doug looked like losing his temper at being thwarted but was pacified by Ben who pointed out they had another week or so to spend on Snake Island. "Enough time to do what we like the kid and her mom," he said quietly so Al didn't hear.

Dinner that night was roast venison. Charlie had supervised Trevor and Sophie in the preparation of the meal. Any mistake the prisoners made in following his instructions had been rewarded with a slapping and both Trevor and his wife had felt the weight of Charlie's hand on their heads and naked buttocks. Trevor did not attempt to talk to Sophie during this ordeal and only looked at her with contempt when told to by their jailer. Charlie took pleasure in making the banker watch when he fondled Sophie. When the meal was nearly ready, he called her to him, made her kneel and told her to unzip his pants. She needed no further instructions and extracted Charlie's fat cock and well filled scrotum and began to suck his cock and lick his balls while the banker stood by and did nothing. Sophie performed with false enthusiasm while her husband trembled with suppressed rage and disgust until the abductor came in his wife's seemingly eager mouth.


The women put on their last clean cocktail dresses for the meal. They had been told to make themselves "look really good" by Ben who clearly planned something different for after dinner entertainment.

While they were getting ready Sophie badgered Priscilla to talk about her day in the launch with Al. Priscilla still bitterly resented at what she thought was her mother's cooperation with the abductors. She reluctantly told Sophie that Al had let her swim off the launch. She had tried to reach the shore and make a getaway through the woods but Al had joined her in the water for sex.

Priscilla was a good, strong, swimmer but Al was better, she said. When she tried to get back to the launch ahead of him, with the idea of making a run for safety in the launch, Al overhauled her easily. He had laughed at her disappointment and said if he caught any of the McNevilles trying to escape again he would see to it that they would be whipped and branded like runaway slaves of old.

When the meal was over Doug ordered Priscilla to get up on the big coffee table and undress Sophie. He held a short plaited leather whip. Doug spread an eiderdown on the floor by the table.

"But do it like the little lessie mother-fucker you are going to be—nice and sexy," he said to Priscilla. "Like this morning," he said, "Take your time. Make her wet. Fist fuck her. Hard. Make her cry. If she objects, use this little dog-whip on her."

Priscilla's eyes narrowed. She licked her lips. Doug caught the look. He laughed. "Use it on her anyway. When you've done that lay her on the floor and hold her down for Ben and the others. Play with her tits while they fuck her."

Priscilla paused for a moment. Her hesitation earned her a cut across the buttocks with the dog-whip before Sophie, who had heard the gist of the instructions, moved close to her daughter and began to play the part of reluctant lesbian lover.

While Priscilla was removing her mother's dress, Doug handed the whip to Ben and left the party. He returned a few minutes later, prodding Trevor into the room. The wretched banker, still wearing the yard long steel hobble and a towel wrapped around his waist, stumbled as he entered. His towel slipped and he clutched at it to cover his groin. He looked wildly around the room. Three abductors were sitting around a large coffee table, in front of the fire, on which Sophie and Priscilla were performing a sort of dance. One of the men was taking pictures with a digital camera. Priscilla was wearing a little black dress but Sophie had on only a lacy bra and panties with a matching garter-belt and black stockings.

Trevor was horrified to see his step-daughter slowly remove his wife's bra, toss it to one of the spectators, then caress and suck Sophie's firm breasts and large upstanding nipples. He was even more shocked when Sophie responded with a long sigh and pressed her daughter's hands to her bosom then leant forward to embrace and kiss Priscilla's lips.

Trevor started to cry out but Doug hit him above the kidneys and the banker sank to his knees in agony. Sophie, who had not noticed her husband's arrival until then, was appalled. She hesitated but could think of nothing that would help matters so continued to act the part of her daughter's submissive lover. She peeled off her black-lace panties when ordered by Priscilla and pretended to relish the young woman's clumsy fingers as they stroked and probed her pussy. When told to, she helped Priscilla out of her dress then knelt in front of her daughter in order to pull aside the teenager's thong. Sophie exposed Priscilla's smooth but swollen pussy lips and began to perform a slow and sensuous act of cunnilingus. Her moist lips opened to engulf Priscilla's pussy. Sophie made sure her audience could see her long tongue exploring her daughter's sex while she pressed on the butt plug the young woman still wore with one hand and stroked her own cunt with the other. Both women uttered groans of satisfaction.

Sophie's theatrical performance and Priscilla's obviously genuine mounting sexual excitement stirred the already inflamed libido of the four abductors to a higher intensity. To his horror Trevor too got a hard on. Ben handed his camera to Charlie and gave Priscilla a glass brimful of scotch. She took a big gulp, coughed, then began to remove her bra.

"She's got nipples like a dog's dick," Chuckled Ben. The young woman took another gulp of the fiery spirit then poured the remainder over her mother's blonde head before tossing the glass into the fireplace. She rotated her hips, tossed her bra away and began to massage her breasts. She pulled sensuously at her small, pointy, pink nipples to the encouraging cries of the rapists. She pressed her mother's head firmly against her groin. After a few minutes Priscilla came with a long shuddering moan.

"Remember what I told you, slut," called Doug.

Priscilla nodded and reached down and grabbed a fistful of Sophie's blonde curls.

"On your feet, Mother," she said and pulled the startled Sophie off her knees. "Jusht ... just because I talked to you doeshn't mean I've forgotten what you've done to me. Turn around. Bend over. Grab your anklsh ... ankles."

Sophie expected to feel the bite of the dog-whip as she turned her back on her swaying daughter and bent forward.

"Time I fish ... fist fucked you," said Priscilla. Then unsteadily forced three, then four, fingers into her mother's cunt from behind.

Sophie gave a genuine howl of shock and pain. She would have fallen off the coffee table had not Al held her shoulders to steady her. Priscilla thrust roughly at Sophie's sore but juicy cunt forcing her hand wrist-deep into her mother's trembling body. Priscilla seemed to relish the older woman's distress for a while before she stepped back and stretched out her hand towards Ben.

"Gimmee the whip," she said.

Trevor watched as his step-daughter used the thin plaited leather whip on his wife's raised behind. The teenager struck wildly and without much force and after about ten strokes she stumbled and fell off the coffee table onto the well-stuffed bed-cover. Priscilla dragged her mother with her. The rapists, now fully roused. fell on the pair and one after the other slaked their lust on Sophie and her daughter. Al favored Sophie's ass—Charlie her mouth, while Ben ripped Priscilla's wet thong off and fucked her well lubricated cunt.

When, after about thirty minutes, the frenzy was over Doug dragged Priscilla to where Trevor knelt on the floor. Her step-father was clutching his towel to his lap to hide his inadvertent erection. He hadn't dared to move while he witnessed the furious rape of his wife and step-daughter for fear of incurring Doug's wrath. The sight of the four virile young men using his women-folk in such a ruthless manner had both shamed and aroused him.

Trevor looked up at Priscilla and felt a rush of blood to his already swollen cock. The teenager stood over him still wearing the grip-top stockings and high heels she favored. Her pink nipples stood out like tiny candles on two smooth dome-shaped ice-cakes. Her cleanly plucked pussy was wet and swollen, gism dripped in sticky strands from between puffy labia and her round butt cheeks were strained against the base of a rubber plug. She seemed to be in a daze.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.