Fair Game - Cover

Fair Game

Copyright© 2010 by Ozmanga

Chapter 3

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Could Sophie McNeville do enough to satisfy the four abductors long enough for her to to work out an escape plan, or was the family's fate sealed from the beginning?

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Spanking   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

if image doesn't load, click reload on your browser

The morning after the 'first-night frantic fuck-fest' Sophie woke some time after sunrise. She was lying on the big bed next to Al. Both were naked. Her head ached and her body was sore and bruised. Sophie did not remember the end of the evening. She had drunk a lot of scotch to dull the shame and pain the four men—fueled up on pills and booze—had inflicted on her and Priscilla. She had done her best to protect the younger woman by playing the whore but to little purpose. Priscilla's genuine howls and her tearful pleas for mercy were what Ben and Doug wanted rather than Sophie's affected willing enthusiasm for perverse sex.

At one point Sophie had rescued her daughter from a savage beating threatened by a very drunken Doug when she took the dog whip he had brought to the party and played the part of dominatrix. Priscilla did not appreciate that the light taps her mother laid on her buttocks were a fraction of the force the sadistic rapist would have given her.

Sophie's last clear memory of the evening was of Al making her lie on her back while Priscilla was forced to lie prostrate over her. Their pubic mounds were touching. Al began to fuck them both. He slowly entered Sophie then withdrew to penetrate her daughter. He kept this up for some time gradually increasing his tempo. Sophie was surprised to feel her daughter's nipples harden against her own as they shared Al's huge cock. She too became aroused, quite against her will. Sophie was panting with unfeigned passion and grinding her hips against her daughter's when Al withdrew from her cunt and rammed his erection deep into Priscilla's fundament. The young woman screamed as Al violated her but Sophie genuinely climaxed as her daughter's pussy was pounded forcefully against her own tender flesh. Priscilla could do little but yell and weep as her mother's unrestrained moans of satisfaction and vigorous hip movements filled her with disgust...

Sophie tried to slide off the mattress without waking Al but discovered she had been chained to the bed head. The chain around her neck was light and fastened with a small combination padlock but she couldn't force it with her bare hands. Her efforts woke the sleeping giant. Al yawned and scratched himself. His cock began to grow as if it had a life of its own.

"Morning, Mrs McNeville," he grunted. "Are you going to do something about this morning-glory or am I going to ram it up your ass?"

Sophie scrambled on top of the recumbent rapist and mounted his erection. She began sliding up and down while he lay back and admired her tits. She 'oohed' and 'ahhed' as Al had earlier demanded and was close to bringing Al to a climax when Charlie entered the room dragging a sorry-looking bedraggled Priscilla behind him. He was dressed in shorts and was carrying a bundle of towels.

Sophie and Al climaxed at the same time. Sophie's exaggerated cries of satisfaction hiding a very real orgasm.

"Hey," said Charlie. "Look at your mom go. Those tits are bouncing so hard she could put an eye out with her nipples. You should try and follow her example."

"She's a whore," muttered Priscilla, suspecting Sophie's affected orgasm was the real thing. "She started this sick game with her dance."

"And just as well for you. She saved you from a beating and some heavy duty fucking last night, kid. Now grab your soap and towel and take your mom to the bath house. I'll be right behind you with your step daddy."


Sophie tried to talk to her daughter as they showered but the young woman refused to communicate and pretended not to hear when Sophie spoke to her.

"Priscilla, we must get away from here. At least one of us must escape and alert the police to what is happening to us. We won't be missed for at least two weeks. Even then someone would need to get curious and make inquiries when we don't return from the health resort."

Priscilla turned her back on her mother and continued to shampoo her short blonde curls.

"By that time I'm afraid we will have outlived our value as sex slaves and will probably be dead," added Sophie angrily. Priscilla shrugged and remained silent.

In the kitchen Trevor had reached the same conclusion. He considered using a kitchen knife on Charlie's broad back as the bearded rapist knelt to unchain him but, with a solid bar still holding his ankles three feet apart, Trevor decided against such action.

Charlie hurried the reluctant cook into the nearby ablution block. Trevor had a glimpse of his womenfolk under the shower before he was shoved into one of the toilet cubicles and told to wait in silence until he was fetched. As he sat on the chemical lavatory he could hear Charlie's voice.

"Now which of you fuck-bunnies is going to wash my back? Okay, kid, and while you're doing that mom can give me my first blow job of the day. On your knees, cunt. Get sucking."

Trevor trembled with frustrated rage but did not try to interfere with Charlie's morning ablutions. When Charlie let him out of the lavatory the women were gone. Trevor was given the choice on showering with his pants on or accepting Charlie's offer to cut them off. When he protested that he could take his pants off if Charlie would unlock the yard long bar shackled to his ankles. Charlie just grinned at him and said he couldn't find the key.

The women dressed in shorts and tee shirts, collected the breakfast trolley without talking to Trevor. The banker, uncomfortable in his wet trousers, said nothing to them as they wheeled the trolley up the path and into the cabin,

After breakfast, Ben and Doug said they were going to hunt for game in the forest surrounding the lake. But before they left the room to collect their guns and hunting gear they stopped behind Priscilla's chair. She looked nervously over her shoulder and started to rise. Doug said nothing but started to pull her tee shirt over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra. Ben groped her tits and then both men dragged a struggling Priscilla to the coffee table by the unlit fireplace. They laid her across the wooden top and, while Sophie looked helplessly on, Ben removed the young woman's shorts and the cruel rubber butt plug he had insisted she wear. Doug knelt at her head and unzipped his fly.

"Get it right, this time, slut," Doug growled as he fed his growing cock into her open mouth. Ben entered Priscilla from the rear. She struggled briefly. Ben slapped her until she stopped resisting. They fucked her brutally until they came. Doug's efforts to deep-throat the unfortunate young woman caused her to choke and heave and he pulled his pulsing cock out of her mouth and spent in her recently washed blonde curls. He cursed her for a "useless little bitch" as he wiped himself on her tee shirt.

Al said he'd take Ben and Doug to the shore in the launch but would spend the day fishing with Mrs McNeville as his helper. Charlie, giving a tearful Priscilla a pat on her naked bottom, said he'd look after the cabin and 'the kid' ... He promised Doug that when the hunters returned he would have taught Priscilla just how to accommodate a big cock in her mouth and down her throat.

"It's like learning to be a sword swallower," he confided to her. "You have to overcome the natural urge to vomit. It'll take practice, but we've got all day."


Sophie, carrying an icebox containing drinks and sandwiches, went with Al and the two hunters to the jetty where the old wooden launch was secured. There was a boathouse nearby and through the door that opened onto the lake she could make out the hull of a small sailing dinghy stacked against the wall. She could see no mast or rigging but there were oars with rowlocks attached. Sophie had taught Priscilla how to sail when her daughter was much younger and the dinghy offered a possible means of escape for either or both of them. Trevor, she remembered, couldn't even swim.

Al dropped Ben and Doug at a small landing stage to the north of Snake Island. It was hidden by reeds and hard to find. He arranged to pick them up later in the day when they called him on his cell phone. He wished them "good hunting".

As the launch motored slowly away from the shore Al said, "Mrs McNeville, strip. Play with yourself. Tempt me. Let's see those tits warmed by the sun and your cunt pink and moist and ready to take my big cock."

Sophie did as she was told. She swiftly stepped out of her shorts and pulled her tee shirt over her head. Then, smiling at her captor, she began to stroke the area around her pussy before sliding one finger up and down the crack. As she brushed her clitoris she gave a sigh of what could have been pleasure then she smoothed her breasts and manipulated each nipple until they spiked. Sophie was rewarded by seeing the big man's cock swell beneath his jeans.

"Very nice, Mrs McNeville," said Al. "Now go forward and, when I tell you, drop the anchor. Do you know how?" Sophie nodded. The anchor was a light plough anchor with a small length of chain and new rope. The naked woman had no difficulty in dropping it overboard on Al's command and making the rope fast to a cleat when he said so. When she returned to the cockpit Al too was naked and erect.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.