Coital Bliss
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2010 by aubie56

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Imagine Wilbur Claude Coxman as the savior of the world. How can a freshman in high school, the epitome of nerdiness, disdained by all of the females at the school, suddenly become the most popular boy in school? All he has to do is to invent the world's only 100% effective aphrodisiac. Coital Bliss always works! Follow Wilbur as he moves from nerd to world hero as Coital Bliss takes over society. Even the Bible thumpers cum to love Coital Bliss!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First  

John's work on the web site looked so good that Randolph agreed to pay him $15 per hour and to make him eligible for the company medical insurance, etc. John's father was astounded that drawing comics could pay so well for a kid not even out of high school. From that time on, John got a whole lot more respect at home. His older sister even started being civil to him.

Now that things were moving along, George and Randolph knew that they had to start lining up a sales force. The question was basically how to market Coital Bliss. John jokingly suggested that they sell through adult toy stores, such as The Love Box, but that was quickly outvoted. They finally decided to sell through drug stores and pharmacies. There was kind of a chicken and the egg thing going on. Not many stores would commit shelf space for an unknown product, but they could hardly have a sales force composed of women who gave personal demonstrations to the purchasing agent of each store. They agreed that such a scheme was impractical, though Janet thought that it would be fun to give it a try.

They finally decided that the best procedure was to market by mail through purchases made on the web site. Once they had started out with that, they should have enough solid marketing data to make conventional sales to stores. Thus, pressure immediately fell on John to hurry up with his comic strip. He had a rough draft of the story line, which, sensibly enough, was the story of a woman who wanted to try Coital Bliss, but knew nothing of how to go about it.

The idea was that, between the comic strip and the videos, any normal person could get enough information to make a safe try with the product. The price was set at $15 per dose with a flat handling charge of $7.50 and shipping charges via UPS or FedEx. The handling charge should cover any reasonable packaging cost and the carrier would set the transportation costs. That would hold with their MSRP (Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price) of $15 per vial. The actual charge to the retail store would be $9 per vial, allowing for plenty of profit on both sides.

As was usual with this sort of thing, There were some start-up hitches, but they were finally able to begin major manufacturing in mid spring. The factory was fully staffed with people to mix the Coital Bliss and there was a full office staff, including people to handle the web sales. Randolph had decided to start off by making a deal with PayPal to handle the money. That way, World Class did not have so much of a hassle with the credit card companies. At first, some customers were reluctant to deal with PayPal, but the choice of them or no Coital Bliss was enough to convince the most stubborn customer. No problems were ever reported with this strategy, so the complaints died a quick death.

As expected, the sales of Coital Bliss took off, and money started rolling in so fast that they were having difficulty keeping it all straight. Coital Bliss was so cheap to manufacture that their main cost was in payroll and related services. Shit, they soon had so much money that they simply didn't know what to do with all of it.

Well, they soon found out. All kinds of lawsuits and injunctions began to boil up out of the Bible Belt. Of course, these legal actions could not move across state lines, but they did have to be answered from a public relations point of view. Furthermore, since sales were by internet contacts, there were no local people the blue stockings could attack, they were pushing Congress to enact laws which would prohibit Coital Bliss and similar agents from being sold that way.

A board meeting was held to try to come up with an answer to these attacks. Again, it was Janet who came up with a suggestion that was rejected out of hand, but later was reconsidered because nothing better could be found. Her suggestion was that they hire some slick operators, mostly women, of course, to use Coital Bliss to attack influential people and force them to experience what Coital Bliss actually did for a person. This just might seduce enough of the nay-sayers into the Coital Bliss camp. Janet, of course, volunteered to be the first of the "slick operators."

Her parents were dead set against her taking on such a wild assignment, so she just nodded her head and sat back while the rest of them mulled over how to go about implementing her scheme. Janet was now legally an adult, so she was already planning her next move, with or without her parents' permission.

As soon as the meeting was over, Janet cornered her brother Wilbur to ask if Coital Bliss could be dispensed as a spray, either in an aerosol can or in a pump dispenser. Wilbur's eyes lit up over this suggestion, and he went to work immediately. In only two days, Wilbur presented Janet with a tiny pump spray bottle with enough Coital Bliss for 10 doses; in other words, it was enough to take care of five couples. Janet thanked him with a test run of the spray, and they both were convinced that the spray worked flawlessly. The unavoidable spray reaching the eyes was harmless, so there was no reluctance on Janet's part to use the spray in her plan. She packed 10 of the tiny spray bottles in her suitcase along with enough clothes for a week in Washington, DC.

Janet announced to her parents that she was taking a vacation for a few days. She said that she was going to Myrtle Beach, with a stopover in Washington, DC. Both Robin and George thought that was a great idea and hoped that she had forgotten her idea to vamp some influential men.

Janet bought a First Class airline ticket to Washington, DC, and left the next day. She did not bother making a hotel reservation, figuring that if her plan worked, she would be staying in one apartment or another while she was in Washington. Janet was in Washington before lunch and took the high speed train from the airport to the city. It was not that she was saving money, she just wanted an opportunity to try the train out. It was fun. She took a cab from the down town station to the Capital Mall after stashing her bag in a rental locker. She had four of the spray bottles stashed in her purse, so she was ready to start her campaign of seduction.

Arkansas was one of the big complainers about Coital Bliss, so she figured that John Abernathy, the bachelor senator from that state, would be a perfect first choice. Abernathy had been married and divorced, which did affect his reelection chances, but he managed to squeak by in the last election, but he was very careful to keep on the good side of the Bible thumpers.

Right now, Abernathy was living in a small apartment near the Capitol Building. He wanted to give the impression of a man recovering from a disastrous divorce, so he was keeping a low profile. Janet guessed that he was satisfying his sexual needs with various call girls, so she was going to use that means to contact him.

She had staked out his apartment from a park across the street, so she knew when he got home from his office. She went up to his door about 15 minutes after he had gone in, and rang the bell. When he responded over the intercom, Janet said, "Hi, I'm Susan, your date for tonight."

"What!?! Are you crazy? I don't have a date for tonight."

"Oh, yes you do. Some friends of yours sent me around to make you very happy."

"I don't know what you are talking about, but I'll let you in and we can discuss it."

That was all Janet needed. She was going to spray Abernathy in the face with the Coital Bliss the moment he showed himself. She would also spray herself, so she would be ready when the concoction took hold of him. Abernathy unlocked the door and invited her in. The moment she got in the door, Janet sprayed him in the face with the Coital Bliss and then sprayed herself.

"What the hell do you think you are doing, dammit? Was that perfume?" She had sprayed herself immediately after spraying him, and he didn't know what to make of her actions. Then it hit him! "Come with me, Woman!" He grabbed her by the wrist and practically dragged into his bedroom.

The effect of the Coital Bliss was really taking hold by now, so both of them were stripping off their clothes as fast as they could move. Janet still had her stockings on (she had known not to wear pantyhose) when Abernathy threw her on the bed. "Open up, Whore, I'm coming in ready or not."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.