Coital Bliss - Cover

Coital Bliss

Copyright© 2010 by aubie56

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Imagine Wilbur Claude Coxman as the savior of the world. How can a freshman in high school, the epitome of nerdiness, disdained by all of the females at the school, suddenly become the most popular boy in school? All he has to do is to invent the world's only 100% effective aphrodisiac. Coital Bliss always works! Follow Wilbur as he moves from nerd to world hero as Coital Bliss takes over society. Even the Bible thumpers cum to love Coital Bliss!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First  

Janet knew that the only way for John to appreciate fully all of the effects of Coital Bliss was for him to experience fucking without the ointment and then followed by a session with it. There was no better time than now to put her idea into practice, so she stripped in front of John as he lay naked on the bed. She expected to be able to judge how much effect she was having on him simply by watching his cock get hard. Unfortunately, she had forgotten that a 17 year old boys cock is limp only while it is waiting between bouts of being hard!

She could not know what his cock was like while she was out of the room, but there was no doubt that it was standing at full attention currently. That caused Janet to give up on her idea of putting on a strip tease show to get John in the mood—he was most certainly already in the mood if his cock was any indication! Janet decided to forget about putting on an unnecessary show and just removed her clothes in an expeditious manner.

What she didn't know, through her own inexperience, was that the first sight of her freshly shaven pussy was enough to put John much nearer the edge than she really wanted him. As it happened, she was still standing when she removed her panties, and she was facing away from John when she bent over to pick them up off the floor. This exposed her pussy and ass in a most favorable way, and John nearly blew at that sight without even waiting for penetration.

Janet turned around and said, "John, I think that you need some experience before you can fully appreciate what Coital Bliss can do, and I aim to provide that experience right now, unless you object."

"Oh, my God, Janet, don't stop now! My cork is ready to pop at any moment! The sight of your pussy is about to set me off. What the hell can I do about that?"

"OK, well I don't want you to peak too soon, so here are some tissues. Hold them over your cock while I jack you off. We need to relieve the pressure."

John took the tissues from Janet and barely had them in position before she grasped his fully erect cock in her hand, wrapping her fingers all the way around his shaft. That alone would have produced the effect she wanted, but her first jacking motion relieved John of his first load of jism even before she had fully extended her first stroke. However, Janet continued to pump for a few more strokes until she was sure that John had completed his first cum.

"OK, I think that should take off the pressure so that I can go on with what I had planned. Just how much do you know about female anatomy?"

"Only what I have seen in magazines and the minimal stuff they do in Sex-Ed class."

"That's pretty much what I figured. Well, to do the job I want for the web site, you really need to be on a speaking acquaintance with all of the ins and outs of a pussy. I'm sure you know all you need to know about your own cock, so that won't be much of a problem. This will be easier for me if we assume you don't know anything, so I will start with the basics. Most of the time, I will skip the fancy medical words and use the language that you undoubtedly are familiar with."

Janet lay on her back on a pillow to boost her pussy high enough for John to see all of the details she wanted to point out. She had a flashlight handy in case John needed it to see what she was trying to show him, and she had him get between her legs. She raised her knees so that her pussy slit opened slightly, but it was not nearly enough to show off all that there was to see.

"John, be sure to interrupt me if there is anything you don't understand. This is kind of like masturbating, and I may forget myself if I cum. I'm sure they showed you diagrams in Sex-Ed with all of the parts labeled, but that didn't do much for me, and I am sure that it was of little value to you.

"OK, let's start with the obvious things. These two parts here are called my outer lips or labia majora, and these are my inner lips or labia minora. As you can see, my inner lips are barely visible when my legs are closed. On some women, you can't see them at all then, and on other women, such as my mother, they are prominent and can be seen even when her legs are closed. If it should be necessary, I am sure that we can get her to show you hers.

"Now, this is my clit. Actually, all you can see at the moment is the hood which covers it. The clit is the only organ in either human body devoted solely to the enjoyment of sex. It is sort of similar to the male cock in some ways. It gets larger and sticks out of the hood when it is stimulated. I'll show you that later. Direct contact can be painful, so don't touch it unless the woman asks you to. On the other hand, rubbing around the clit, like this, can cause the woman to have wonderful feelings approaching those of an orgasm.

"Just below the clit is my urethra, which is where my piss comes out. We don't need to worry about that right now.

"Now we come to the part that you fit into. This hole is my vagina, but most people call it my cunt, cunt hole, or pussy hole. As you must know, that's where your cock goes while you are fucking.

"Any questions, so far. OK, I thought not. Now, let's take a minute to talk about what's inside my cunt hole. Possibly, the most important part from my enjoyment point of view is what is called my G-spot. The 'G' stands for a German doctor whose name I can't remember, who first pointed it out to the medical world. The G-spot contains a bunch of nerves connected directly to the same place as the clit and produces the same results. In contrast to the clit, it really feels good for you to rub on the G-spot.

"The other important place in my cunt hole is my cervix. That's the entry to my womb. It can be painful for you to bang on that, so don't try to. I guarantee that can spoil the moment for both partners during fucking.

"Now, one last thing about what's there. The inside of my cunt hole is rough, but soft. There are bumps and ridges that massage your cock as you move it in and out. That's where you get most of your feeling. Up to the point of being painful, the tighter the cunt is, the better it feels.

"There is one more very important factor that you must consider for your partners pleasure and, yes, safety. A lubricant is required during fucking, but that lubricant is normally supplied as a natural side effect of foreplay and the rubbing inside the cunt. Without the lubricant, it is possible to tear the skin of the cunt hole and make it bleed. That is extremely painful for the woman and one of the things that makes rape such a heinous crime. A big plus for Coital Bliss is that it makes sure that the woman is well lubricated within moments after its application.

"Let's pause for a moment while I check if I am wet enough. Yeah, all of this talk and poking at my pussy has released enough liquid for us to continue. Now I want you to put your finger inside my cunt hole and feel around. Be gentle, you don't have to force anything ... Yeah, that's right. Rub gently and you will feel the bumps and ridges I was talking about.

"Now, curl your finger up and rub the top of my cunt near the opening. I know it doesn't feel any different to you, but you are rubbing directly on my G-spot, and I am about to cum. Please don't stop! It feels so good that I have got to finish it off ... Ah! That was a good one! You have a talented finger, my friend! Give me a few minutes to rest and we will continue."

Janet lay back and breathed deeply. Soon, she was back in control, so she said, "OK, John, now I want you to fuck me without the use of Coital Bliss so that you can know what it is like. Don't worry, I'm on the Pill. I wouldn't dare be otherwise, I like to fuck too much, especially with the use of Coital Bliss. I guess you figured out that this was why I was so concerned about STDs this morning."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.