Coital Bliss
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2010 by aubie56

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Imagine Wilbur Claude Coxman as the savior of the world. How can a freshman in high school, the epitome of nerdiness, disdained by all of the females at the school, suddenly become the most popular boy in school? All he has to do is to invent the world's only 100% effective aphrodisiac. Coital Bliss always works! Follow Wilbur as he moves from nerd to world hero as Coital Bliss takes over society. Even the Bible thumpers cum to love Coital Bliss!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First  

Mrs. Hampton, the biology teacher, said, "Mr. Coxman, please see me after class." Wilbur wondered what on Earth she could want with him that could not be discussed during the class. Oh, well, he would find out pretty soon, since this class was nearly over.

"Mr. Coxman, Wilbur, I have a very personal and embarrassing problem to discuss with you. There is a rumor going about the school that you have invented an ointment that does wonders to improve one's sexual abilities. First, is the rumor true? Second, does the ointment work on adults?"

"Mrs. Hampton, I won't lie to you. Yes, the ointment does exist, and, yes, it works very well on adults. Why do you ask?"

"Very simply put, my husband has developed severe ED (Erectile Dysfunction). He has tried every one of the conventional medications and none of them work. I want to know if your ointment would help him?"

"I am sorry to say that I have no idea whether or not Coital Bliss would help you. My only suggestion is that you try it. One experiment is worth a thousand opinions, as you have often said."

"Thank you for your honesty, Wilbur. Very well, I would like to make the necessary experiment. What do I have to do?"

"This is embarrassing for me, Mrs. Hampton. All of the girls who have bought Coital Bliss from me have had a personal demonstration before they committed to it. I hesitate to do so, but I highly recommend that you do the same."

"Oh, my goodness! Does that mean that you would ... That I would have to ... Oh, dear, you know what I can't bring myself to say."

"Yes, Mrs. Hampton, that's exactly what I mean. Coital Bliss is not difficult to use, but it does cause some unexpected temporary changes in the body that can be surprising and shocking. I think that it would be better for you to have what I blushingly call 'hands on' instruction during your first experience with the ointment."

"Very well, Wilbur, you are the expert. I will do what you recommend. What is your usual procedure?"

"I am certain that you do not want to be involved with a bunch of girls hanging around while you wait your turn, especially since the usual practice is for the girls to be completely nude while they wait. Because you are who you are, I can make a special arrangement to fit your convenience. Normally, the girls come to my house, but I would be willing to come by your house or to meet you somewhere else if that happens to be better for you."

"I think that I would be most comfortable if you would come by my house before Mr. Hampton comes home in the evening. Could you visit me at 4:30 in the afternoon?"

"Yes, I can manage that fairly easily. Which day do you want me to visit you?"

"Will tomorrow be too soon? Mr. Hampton usually works late on Thursday, so that would give us some extra time if we need it."

"Tomorrow would be fine, Mrs. Hampton. I will see you then. My sister will drive me to your house. I only need your address to be sure to get there."

Wilbur canceled all of his service appointments for Thursday and had Janet drive him to Mrs. Hampton's house. They arrived precisely on time, and Wilbur went up to the door. Mrs. Hampton opened the door before Wilbur had a chance to ring the bell and ushered him inside so quickly that he had no chance to wave at Janet to leave. Janet figured out what had happened and left so that Mrs. Hampton would not be unduly embarrassed by a strange car parked in front of her house.

Mrs. Hampton led Wilbur to her bedroom and had him seat himself in the chair in front of her dresser while she sat on the bed. "Here we are, Wilbur. What is next?"

"First of all, you need to relax. I know that this is an unusual situation for you, but you will learn a lot more and do it more quickly if you are not so tense. Rest assured that I have done this many times, so nothing will surprise me. First, I will outline the cost. I charge $15 per dose of Coital Bliss, and that will be it for this time. I do not charge for my personal services during the demonstration. If you should find that you want additional doses, I have a number with me, and the cost is $15 each. The fee for additional demonstrations is negotiable, but I have never been called upon for that.

"Once we start, it will be necessary for us to be completely nude. The effects of Coital Bliss come on very quickly and are impossible to resist without a lot of practice, so we have to start out nude to preserve our clothes in one piece. You will understand why that is true after your first experience with the ointment.

"You must assume your position in bed before I apply the ointment. There are only two places on the human body where an application is effective: one is on or in the genitalia and the other is on the nose near the nostrils. Either one works, but it is my experience that an application inside the vagina is the most convenient just prior to penetration. That's something else you will understand once you experience the ointment.

"The effects last about 15 to 20 minutes, and I assure you, you will ignore any and all interruptions during that time. Are you ready to begin?"

"Thank you, Wilbur. That was a very lucid explanation. I am anxious to give Coital Bliss a try as soon as possible. Do you wish payment in advance?"

"I do insist on that, normally, but I am sure that I can trust you not to stiff me." A broad grin accompanied that statement, and Mrs. Hampton giggled at the pun.

She was wearing a light house dress which she removed. Her only other attire were panties and house slippers which she quickly removed. She lay down on the bed on a towel which she had placed there before Wilbur showed up, so she was ready. Wilbur quickly removed his clothes and took a vial of Coital Bliss from the gym bag he had brought with him.

Wilbur climbed on the bed between Mrs. Hampton's legs. "Please raise your knees to give me full access to your vagina. As I said, we will not have much time to fumble around once the ointment is applied. I will use the technique of applying the ointment to your nose and mine, mine first, since that will probably most nearly meet your requirements. Keep your eye on my penis as I approach you. It will grow quite large, but do not worry, it will easily fit inside you because you, too, will swell in size."

Wilbur got into approximate position and applied a dab of ointment to his nose. He quickly followed up with a dab applied to Mrs. Hampton's nose. She squealed when she saw his erect penis grow even larger. However, her attention was quickly shifted to her own feelings as the overwhelming desire for sexual activity grew within her.

"OH, MY GOD, WILBUR! HURRY UP AND GET THAT COCK INSIDE ME! I CAN'T WAIT TO FEEL IT INSIDE MY CUNT! FUCK ME, WILBUR! FUCK ME!" Similar words were uttered by Mrs. Hampton as she felt his cock penetrate her. Wilbur's cock was now swollen to its full size, but so was her cunt hole. He was able to slide his monster prick into her cunt with a minimum of difficulty, and she squealed with delight when she felt him fill her like she had never been filled before.

He pulled back and drove forward, this time banging against her clit. This cut off her chant of "fuck me" and changed her to a delighted scream of joy as her orgasm arrived in its full force. Mrs. Hampton's cunt was looser than he was used to, so it took him six strokes to achieve his own orgasm, but he had a very satisfactory cum as well. With no way to control it, Wilbur did ejaculate into Mrs. Hampton, but he mistakenly assumed that she was too old to become pregnant.

They continued to fuck for 14 minutes before she seemed to collapse with a mighty sigh. She went to sleep, and Wilbur let her sleep for 15 minutes. When he woke her up, he asked her if she had gotten the effect that she was looking for. Of course, he knew that she had, but he thought that it was polite to ask.

"My God, Wilbur, that was the greatest orgasm that I have ever had, and certainly the longest one. Are they always like that?"

"Yes, Ma'am, they are. I am sure that you did not notice, but my orgasm lasted just as long as yours did. That, too, is normal, and your husband will be delighted with that effect. You saw how my penis swelled. Well, I believe that any penis will swell to the maximum dimensions that will be allowed by the skin. I estimate that the average penis will swell to be between seven and eight inches long and over two inches in diameter. There is no guarantee of that, of course, but that seems to be about right based on the limited data that I have."

"Very well, Wilbur, you have certainly made a sale. I would like one vial to use tonight. Please bring several vials with you to school tomorrow so that I may buy more if my plot is successful. Now, let me pay you the $30 and usher you out of my bedroom just in case my husband gets home early."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.