Coital Bliss - Cover

Coital Bliss

Copyright© 2010 by aubie56

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Imagine Wilbur Claude Coxman as the savior of the world. How can a freshman in high school, the epitome of nerdiness, disdained by all of the females at the school, suddenly become the most popular boy in school? All he has to do is to invent the world's only 100% effective aphrodisiac. Coital Bliss always works! Follow Wilbur as he moves from nerd to world hero as Coital Bliss takes over society. Even the Bible thumpers cum to love Coital Bliss!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First  

Mary Barber must have been one hell of a salesman. By lunch time on Wednesday, Wilbur was deluged with requests for a demonstration of Coital Bliss. They were all willing to pay the regular $15 price if the stuff was as potent as Mary claimed that it was. Suddenly, Wilbur had a scheduling problem. He had over 30 requests by lunch time, and he picked up nearly 50 more by the time school let out. During lunch, he arranged for six of the girls to come by his house immediately after school, and he would give them the demonstration that they wanted. Wilbur figured that he could not handle more than two girls per hour, so six would be the limit before it was time for supper. He usually was home from school by 2:45, so that would give him 15 minutes to get ready for his first customer.

All six of the girls were at Wilbur's house before 3:00 o'clock. Janet happened to be home that day, so Wilbur explained what he was up to, and, when she was able to stop laughing, Janet agreed to act as doorman and scheduler. Wilbur went out to the garage to get more Coital Bliss to make sure that he had enough for the afternoon's festivities before going to Janet's room to strip off his clothes. She had agreed to make her room available so that he would have the larger bed to use. It would be embarrassing for one of the girls to fall on the floor during their gyrations!

The routine agreed upon was for Janet to collect $15 from each girl as she came in the door. Janet decided on her own that the money was non-refundable if the girl changed her mind before visiting Wilbur. Janet had the girl strip off all of her clothes except her socks and wait in the living room for her turn. She had each nude girl sit on a towel to protect the furniture.

Promptly at 3:00 o'clock, she sent the first girl down to the bedroom and Wilbur. He was standing at the door and welcomed Mysty Holgren into the room. Wilbur explained that he wanted her to lie down on the bed in her favorite position for fucking, since there would not be time for any adjustments after the ointment was applied. Mysty chose the missionary position and lay down on the towel in place for her ass. The bed was somewhat soft, so Wilbur had a pillow elevating Mysty's hips before he went any further.

Mysty was the first girl to have all of her normal pubic hair in place, so Wilbur was not quite sure how well the ointment would work—even his mother had less hair than Mysty on her pussy. Nevertheless, Wilbur pressed ahead by rubbing some of the ointment on Mysty's pussy lips, but he also pushed some inside her cunt with his finger just to make sure.

It was hard to say what effect pushing the ointment inside Mysty's cunt might have had, because Mysty lit up with the overwhelming urge to fuck after the same minimal delay as all of the other females he had tried it on. Of course, Wilbur was hard before Mysty ever got to the room, so he had no problem pushing his cock into her swelling cunt with his first stroke. The residual ointment inside her cunt went to work on Wilbur's cock as fast as usual. The result was that Mysty felt Wilbur's cock lengthen and swell almost immediately.

Mysty was thrilled by the feeling of a full cunt, since she had never felt this much in there prior to this experience. She started wiggling her hips and begging Wilbur to start fucking her without further delay. She shouted, and was heard all over the house, "FUCK ME, DAMMIT! WILBUR, I'VE NEVER FELT SOMETHING SO GOOD! FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARDER!" She continued to shout like that for the next three or four minutes, but she finally ran down as she concentrated more and more on the feelings coming from her cunt. As far as Mysty was concerned, this was sexual heaven, and Coital Bliss was correctly named! Of course, Wilbur had his orgasm, too, and he was well satisfied with the fuck.

Wilbur seemed to be building up his stamina rapidly, so he only needed a minute or two of rest after finishing with Mysty, but she still needed the 15 minutes of light sleep to recover fully. Wilbur immediately decided on a change in plans and called Janet to the bedroom. They made the adjustment in the routine, and Wilbur went into his room for his next assignation. He quickly set his bed up and called to Janet to send in the next girl.

When Julie Wilson arrived, Wilbur explained what he wanted her to do, including the instructions to return to the living room on her own when she recovered, since he would be tied up with the next girl. As with most girls, Julie was clean shaven between her legs, but Wilbur decided to try just the internal application of the ointment this time to see how much difference that made as compared to the external application he had always previously used.

He told Julie what he had in mind and she agreed, so she got on the pillow and towel on her back as had the other girls. Wilbur dipped his gloved finger in the ointment and gently shoved it into Julie's cunt hole. Wow, she was beginning to react before his finger was fully inside her, but that was probably from all of the anticipation she had built up while waiting her turn. Wilbur smeared the ointment around, making a point to try to hit her G-spot. Talk about a turned on female! Wilbur was hardly in position before she wrapped her legs around his hips and pulled as hard as she could. She was using her legs to hump against him before he had full penetration with his cock at its normal size, but she froze for a moment as she felt it expand to fill her cavity. "Son of a bitch, Wilbur! I had no idea that you were that big!"

Wilbur still had not made his normal pumping move when Julie smashed her clit against his pubic bone and began her orgasm. Of course, she screamed so loud that she woke up Mysty in the next room. The noise also caused some nervous giggles among the naked girls waiting in the living room for their turn. They all recognized the cause of the scream, and one girl nearly came when she heard the sound of Julie's pleasure.

Wilbur started pumping into Julie's cunt at this point, and, being the teenager that he was, he came on his fifth stroke. The two of them enjoyed orgasms lasting about 11 minutes before Julie simply collapsed from an excess of coital joy. Wilbur rested for two or three minutes before he gently got up and went into Janet's bedroom to check on Mysty.

Mysty was lying in the bed not quite sure what she was supposed to do now, so Wilbur helped her from the bed. She used the towel she had been lying on to stem the flow from her pussy and kind of staggered down the hall into the living room. All of the girls still waiting were full of questions about her experience, but Mysty was still a bit groggy, so she was not able to form a coherent answer to the questions. The girls realized that Mysty's condition answered most of their questions, and they were eagerly waiting for their turn with Wilbur and the ointment.

Wilbur prepared Janet's bed with a fresh towel and called for the next girl. Susan Warnik jumped up and rushed down the hall. She did not want to delay a minute before she was experiencing what the first two girls had enjoyed. Wilbur met her at the door and explained the new procedures. She was ready to go along with anything Wilbur wanted—all Susan wanted was to start her fuck as soon as possible. When asked her favorite position, Susan said that she really preferred doggie style, but she would take whatever Wilbur was handing out.

Wilbur almost said that he had never done a human that way, but caught himself in time. He agreed to do it her way, so they moved the pillow but left the towel. Susan got on her hands and knees before lowering her shoulders to the mattress. Wilbur immediately recognized the problem with this position; namely, there was no way he would be able to reach her clit with his pubic bone. Shit, that was what had always before triggered the orgasm. Well, in the tradition of pure science, this was a ground-breaking experiment!

Susan had left a little tuft of pubic hair above her clit, but it was well out of the way, so it did not come into consideration. Wilbur wet his gloved finger with the ointment and stuck it into the fully exposed cunt hole once he had used the other hand to move her prominent inner labia out of the way. This fuck was going to be a definite challenge, so he made a point of using a little extra ointment and liberally coated her G-spot.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.