Coital Bliss - Cover

Coital Bliss

Copyright© 2010 by aubie56

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Imagine Wilbur Claude Coxman as the savior of the world. How can a freshman in high school, the epitome of nerdiness, disdained by all of the females at the school, suddenly become the most popular boy in school? All he has to do is to invent the world's only 100% effective aphrodisiac. Coital Bliss always works! Follow Wilbur as he moves from nerd to world hero as Coital Bliss takes over society. Even the Bible thumpers cum to love Coital Bliss!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First  

Wilbur Claude Coxman was a nerd. In fact, Wilbur was the epitome of a nerd. Yet, he was the most popular boy in Central High School. How could a 16 year old boy who was only 5'-5" tall, weighing 78 pounds, and looking like Ichabod Crane be the most popular boy in school, including being the bosom buddy of every jock on every athletic team? Not only did Wilbur not play any sports, he never bothered to attend any sporting event because he simply was not interested in that sort of thing. Wilbur was much happier in the library than anyplace else, and he really enjoyed those classes where he was challenged by the teacher.

Wilbur had a secret! Well, maybe it was not so much a secret as it was private, proprietary knowledge of a formula for the greatest aphrodisiac known to humankind. This was most easily described as an ointment that would put any animal in the mood for sex. It worked on both males and females.

When applied to the penis, this ointment which Wilbur called "Coital Bliss" was capable of giving the male the largest and most firm erection that his skin could tolerate. For an average adult human male, this meant that the penis lengthened to the order of eight to nine inches long and up to three inches in diameter.

When applied to the lips of the vulva, Coital Bliss caused them to swell and become very sensitive. The clitoris would extend to its maximum length and swell to its maximum diameter, and stayed that way during the time that the ointment was effective. Furthermore, the G-spot became so sensitive that it was stimulated merely by the motion of the walls of the vagina and did not have to be touched to be affected by sexual intercourse. The vulva became so sensitive that just the pressure of the crotch of panties would trigger an orgasm, though, admittedly, not as strong as one triggered by coitus.

Both male and female orgasms would continue throughout the life of the application of Coital Bliss, though the male would ejaculate only once. (In case you are wondering why the language is so stilted in the above description of Coital Bliss, it is because this was a copy of Wilbur's exact words in his research notes. He never used the vulgar words, like fuck, cock, or cunt, probably because they never appeared in the technical books he preferred to read.)

As a side issue, it should be noted that the effects of Coital Bliss lasted for 20±10 minutes per application, and it only needed to be administered to one partner, as the other partner would pick up enough of the ointment by contact to have the desired effect.

Wilbur's discovery of Coital Bliss was remarkable in that it was completely by accident and it resulted from an assignment by the biology teacher. Mrs. Hampton wanted each student to write a paper describing the effects of various commonly used chemicals in the home. Examples were cleaning fluids, bleaches, oils, etc. Wilbur went to excess with this project, just as he did with anything he was interested in, and actually tested these chemicals on laboratory mice. His parents were very indulgent and had allowed him to have his own laboratory in the unused attic of the garage.

Wilbur not only tested the effects of individual materials on the mice, but he also tried combinations of materials, up to a dozen different ingredients at one time. The original assignment had been for one six-week grading period, but Mrs. Hampton was so impressed at the amount of work and devotion that Wilbur had put into the project that she let him continue his version of the project for the entire school year. It was during this project that Wilbur discovered Coital Bliss.

He always wore protective gloves when handling the chemicals, so he was not affected by them, and his hands did not affect the results. His usual practice was to use a fresh pair of gloves when handling each rat so that he could prevent crosscontamination. Wilbur smeared some of the concoction on each animal's nose, ears, abdomen, back, tail, anus, and genitalia. As a crosscheck, he made a point to test three rats at one time. With the momentous test in question, he happened to choose two females and one male.

Only moments after putting the animals back into the observation cage, the three rats engaged in a sexual orgy. The females actually fought each other for access to the male. This had never happened before, so it caught Wilbur's attention immediately. With his usual methodical bent, Wilbur made note of this unusual behavior, but went on with his testing program of other mixtures that day.

It was only that night, when he was reviewing his notes for the day that he started to think about what he had seen with experiment #137J. He compared the notes from previous trials and found that this was a unique result. Therefore, he repeated the experiment in various variations the next day and always got comparable results. This was sufficiently interesting that he decided to terminate his current project and try to see what other effects he could find with formula #137J. Ever mindful of the obligations to Mrs. Hampton and the biology project, he did pause long enough to write up the results he had already obtained, but he left formula #137J out of the report.

Wilbur spent the next month in tests on various animals. Of course, since he lived in a city, he was limited in the number of animals he could test. However, he was able to test enough different animals that he was certain that he was getting consistent results. Wilbur did find an unexpected test result: if an animal did not find another animal of the opposite sex and of its same variety, dog with dog, for example, the animal would try to mate with whatever animal was handy. This resulted in several embarrassing experiences for Wilbur before he recognized this condition. Since he worked mostly with dogs in the neighborhood, Wilbur did have some interesting experiences with female dogs when there were no males around!

Finally, Wilbur had exhausted all of the neighborhood animals except humans. Wilbur was one of those scientists who got so engrossed in the experiment that he failed to consider the ethical and moral consequences of his activities, so it did not bother him that his next target was to be humans. Furthermore, he did not consider any of this when he selected his 19 year old sister as his first human test subject.

Wilbur had discovered that formula #137J was effective only when applied to the genitalia or the nose of the test subject. This was a fortunate observation for Wilbur, because, if he had tried to jerk his sister's panties down and smear her pussy with the formula, she would undoubtedly have knocked him into next week.

Janet was larger than Wilbur and an active soccer player, so there was no way he could hope to overpower her. Besides, that might have biased the experiment, so he resorted to applying the ointment to her nose. This was not difficult, since they genuinely liked each other and often made playful jabs at each other, usually on the shoulder, but sometimes in other places.

Wilbur waited until a Saturday when both parents would be occupied away from home for most of the day and he and Janet would be home alone. Janet was sitting in the family room reading a book while she waited for the time to leave for her soccer game. Wilbur crept up behind her and tickled her nose with a glove coated with Coital Bliss. Janet jumped to her feet and screamed as she was startled by his little trick.

Janet laughed, and grabbed at Wilbur to tickle him in retribution when her whole outlook on Wilbur suffered a radical change. Janet was so fast that she had no trouble grabbing hold of Wilbur by his shoulders and throwing him on the sofa that she had been sitting on. She sat on his chest and began to strip off his clothes. It was summer time, and he was not wearing many clothes, so it was only a few seconds until she was holding Wilbur down without any clothes on. Wilbur was surprised by all this, because he had really not considered all of the consequences of him being the only male in the room.

Once Wilbur was naked, Janet held him down while she stripped, too. In only seconds, two naked humans of the opposite sex were facing each other, and it was quickly obvious what the female had in mind. Being a normal 16 year old boy as far as his hormones were concerned, Wilbur had an immediate erection at the sight of his sister's shaved pussy. It was already swollen, and lubricating fluid was running down her legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.