40-Something Slut
Chapter 3: The Complete Slut

Copyright© 2010 by Art West

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Complete Slut - Mother of two in her early forties has double blow of children leaving home and having her ovaries removed. Husband encourages her to join a gym but increasing fitness and self-image leads first to exhibitionism and then to adultery. Eventually she becomes porn star and high-priced hooker.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution   Nudism  

During the next three weeks they went out flashing in a number of different places, each time more daring than the one before. On the fourth occasion, he took her into the men's toilets at another shopping mall, where she lifted her skirt and peed into a urinal in front of half a dozen men as Brett photographed her. After this event, she was especially horny and started sucking his cock in the car as the travelled back. It was then that he first told her of an alternative web site which he ran, rather more "explicit" he told her. He gave her the link, username and password. "I think you'd be a natural model for that site, and you would even share in the profits!"

Back home, she checked the site and was not surprised to find that it was fully hard core (with still photos and videos), and many of the scenes involved two or three men with one women. A shudder went down Julie's spine especially as she viewed the multipartner scenes. Could she fuck in front of an audience and cameras? Could she manage multiple partners?

She was also not surprised to see Brett's Aunt Hilda in a number of the scenes, showing clear enjoyment in fucking much younger men.

"So what about it?", Brett asked her the next time.

"I'm still not sure I can do it. Please don't pressure me".

"I won't" he promised. "But I won't stop asking, as I am sure there is a natural slut and porn star hiding in there, struggling to get out!"

And ask he did over the next few times, and Julie found herself wavering.

But before anything happened, the year-end was approaching, and that was to bring a period of increasing frustration for Julie.

In late November, Tristan and Louise returned home for the summer vacation in South Africa. That restricted Julie's movements to a large extent. But what was worse, a couple of weeks later both Henri and Brett went away for extended periods. Henri went on a skiing holiday in Europe, while Brett took an assignment with a top beach holiday hotel in Durban, to be in-house photographer for the hotel.

As it happened, even I was of little use. We had a large project to deliver early in January, and I was working hard and under considerable stress. She had to rely on her toys on rare occasions when she was alone at home. She got a bit of a kick out of letting Tristan and Louise 'catch' her sunbathing in the nude.

"That's cool, mom" they cried. "Can we do the same".

Julie was intrigued to notice that Louise had evenly tanned tits so was used to at least going topless. She was also fascinated by the size of Tristan's equipment, and felt a most unmotherly tingle in her groin.

But then, soon after new year our world changed forever!

Tristan and Louise announced that they were going on a 10 day camping holiday with friends, leaving the 2nd Wednesday of January. That was the day that Brett was due to get back, while Henri returned the following day. The Friday was scheduled for the final handover of our new software to the client, and the boss had suggested that I take an extended four day weekend to go away and unwind. We had already booked a self-catering beach cottage on the Natal north coast.

On that Wednesday, the kids were picked up by friends in a VW microbus. Julie was interested to observe that there would only be two girls and six boys on this camping trip, and that both girls were quite skimpily dressed. A thought crossed her mind ... How sexually active was Louise? Was she possibly as highly sexed as her mother had found herself to be?

A little later she spoke to Brett on the phone and agreed to meet at his studio the next day. "I'm really horny and frustrated", she confessed. "I need your cock, and I'll do anything to get it". She fully realized how this hint would be interpreted, and a further shiver went down her spine as she accepted the inevitable ... she was going to be making porn movies.

Just before leaving the next morning, Henri phoned to say he was back, and they agreed to meet the following (Friday) morning.

At 11 am on Thursday, Brett met her at the door. They had company in the form of 'Aunt' Hilda and a dark-skinned young guy whom Julie recognized as one of the porn actors. Brett did the introductions. He told Julie that Hilda helped with camera work, and identified the young actor as his cousin Sean.

There was no question as to what they were going to do. Hilda was going to take the video camera while Brett directed and took the still photos. They started by going out to a shopping mall, where Julie sat at a coffee bar in a revealing outfit, and got picked up by Sean. She leaned across the table and flashed a tit at him, as well as to various interested spectators!

Back at the studio, she was directed to attack Sean's trousers, to expose his throbbing cock as quickly as possible and to feed it into her mouth. Julie was amazed at herself. She had wondered how she would cope with sexual action in from of the camera, but she quickly found that the camera and audience turned her on unbelievably. She did not have to be directed; she gobbled at his erect prick as if they were long-term lovers rather than two near-strangers.

Before long she was naked on the couch with Sean's head between her legs, sucking and licking across her sex. She could not take too much delay, and dragged Sean up to lie across her, and yet another strange cock was soon finding the juicy pleasures of her hole.

They fucked with increasing passion, hardly aware of the sound of the cameras. She sucked his tongue into her mouth as deeply as his prick was buried in her pussy. There was a time when she wondered how old he was ... not much older than Tristan, she thought ... and that somehow drove her to greater levels of ecstasy.

They changed positions frequently. He took her from front and rear, and she spent times sitting astride him, sometimes facing him and sharing passionate kisses, and sometimes with her back to him and looking straight at the cameras with a smile.

She reached a number of climaxes, and her screams and moans of delight were captured on the video. Then, as he was taking her doggie style, Sean grunted out "I can't hold on much longer; can I pump this load into her?".

"Yes, go for it, then we'll have a break" agreed Brett.

Soon afterwards, she could feel Sean stiffening up, and felt his climax start as his cream filled her womb.

They collapsed in a heap. But then Julie saw Brett approaching them, unbuckling his belt. In spite of the multiple climaxes she had experiences in front of the camera, she was hopeful that she would have chance to enjoy Brett's cock again, and she smiled invitingly at him, spreading her thighs. Even if the coupling would be in full view of Hilda and Sean, Julie was eager to get him into her pussy again.

Very soon, a naked Brett was lying on top of her, and she felt the familiar sensation of his penetration. She reached between his legs and massaged his balls and fingered his arsehole as he plunged into her. Both of them rapidly built up to high levels of arousal.

"God, how I've missed this magnificent prick ... Ahhhh Owwwwwwwwwww" she gasped.

"And although I've had plenty of pussy during the summer, yours and your passion are the best!"

And with these mutual words of appreciation they slammed ever harder against each other until he came gallons into her uterus.

"There, that should really give Sean sloppy seconds for the rest of the show!"

She looked round to see how Sean would take this, and was amazed to see Hilda enthusiastically sucking him.

Brett chuckled: "Hilda can put life back into a corpse. Sean will be ready to service you again in no time at all!"

A thought crossed Julie's mind: "If he's your cousin, is Hilda also his aunt?"

"No. She's he's mom."

"WHAT?!" gasped Julie. But a thrill ran through her body as she imagined sucking or even fucking Tristan.

"Hilda didn't only teach me! She was masturbating Sean since his youngest days, and he first put his dick in her when he was barely 10. I know! I saw and photographed it ... I was 16 at the time."

Shortly afterwards, they took up their positions again, and the photography resumed. After another half hour, Sean announced he was near to coming. He pulled out, and at Brett's direction, Julie knelt in front of him. She sucked on the head of cock as he jacked off with his hand. Then with a groan, he let fly, and semen covered her face and mouth, and dripped down on to her tits. The scene ended with her wiping up the mess with her hands and sucking it off her fingers.


That night Julie felt on a high, and yet slightly guilty. She tried to compensate by coming on to me, but I was so tense at the demonstration and handover of our software the next morning, I couldn't even manage a hard-on.

I was out the next morning a 6.30am. My two assistants were supposed to have everything set up by 7 when I got in. To my extreme anger, neither were there! I hastily started switching on equipment when my boss came in with a grin.

"Relax, Theo! I've sent your lads home. The client called last night with some enhanced specs. I said it would take us an extra month and increase our fee by 20%. Here are the notes confirmed by fax this morning."

I couldn't believe it. "But we could make these changes in 3 days at virtually no cost."

My boss laughed: "Yes, beautiful isn't it! Look just take an hour to leave instructions for your assistants. Then take off for your long weekend. Enjoy a dirty weekend with the lovely Julie!"

I was done by 8.30. I called the renting agency for the cottage ... we could get in that night. I called the airline and hire car company and changed the bookings. Then I headed home.

At just after 9 I pulled into the shopping mall near us and bought a bottle of bubbly. Getting into the car, I dropped my keys on the floor. As I bent down, I could see through to the next row of cars and spotted my cousin Henri. I stood up meaning to greet him, but he was animatedly talking on his cell phone. Then he snapped it shut, and instantly turned to walk out of the car park away from the shops. 'What's he up to', I wondered. I closed my car door, locking the keys and bubbly inside. But I had spare keys at home just a couple of blocks away. So I followed him.

When he turned into our street, I suddenly wondered. Could it be he was visiting Julie? Why? I remembered some of their party snogging, and instantly got an erection.

Sure enough, he turned into our driveway. There was a bus shelter just to one side, and I slipped in there where I would not be seen, but could peek through cracks up our drive. He rang our doorbell, and then my jaw fell. A completely naked Julie stood openly in the door. Henri hugged and kissed her warmly before they went in and closed the door.

What was I seeing? My erection was now painful. Our fantasies were happening. Julie was fucking another man. Should I barge in and confront them? Should I try to peek in through a window?

But I just sat in the bus shelter for more than 90 minutes, before at last I saw movement at the door again. There was a stark naked Julie in the open door, letting my cousin paw her as they kissed. Even after he broke away, she remained in the open door until he was nearly down the drive. I shrank back on to the seat in the bus shelter, but he never even looked in my direction as he hastened past. As soon as he was gone, I slipped round the other side of the shelter and up to our front door where I insistently rang the door bell.

"I'm coming!", Julie's voice penetrated, and then as the door started opening: "What have you forg ... Oh God, THEO", ending in a shriek.

"So who were you expecting? Do you usually greet guests in the nude?"

"I ... I ... I was just going to shower..."

"You need it! Look at the mess on your tits and running down your legs."

"I ... I ... The ... the food processor came loose and sprayed all over me" stammered my wife.

In the meantime, I had pushed inside and closed the door. "Don't give me that. I can smell the semen on you, you adulterous whore."

I was stubbing my finger on her chest as the retreated backwards into the living room. She looked at me with some fear. In spite of our fantasies, was I going to be a revengeful betrayed husband?

But then she fell backwards on to the couch. I dropped my pants to reveal my straining member. "I'm going to fuck you in your faithless pussy running with Henri's cum, you slut..." and she suddenly realized how aroused rather than angry I was.

"Yes, yes, do it. I deserve it. Fuck me as hard as you want. Don't worry about me. Don't make love. Just FUCCCKKKKKKKK."

And that I did!

As we lay recovering our breath after the frantic coupling, I said: "So now we can draw your first forfeit you slut!"

"No, why? You haven't caught me doing anything. It's only circumstantial evidence" she responded with a giggle.

"So that's how you want to play it? Well, I'll play your game for now but only on condition you tell me, with every titillating detail, what you have done and with whom."

"Are you sure you want to know" she smiled coyly.

"Absolutely" ... I was already getting hard again at the thought.

But we did not have time then. We had to get packed. I had to fetch my car. And we had to get to the airport. But over the next few hours, driving to the airport, waiting for the flight, flying to Durban and driving to the hotel, she filled me in on the events I have recounted except for the latest porn movie the previous day. I had a continual hard-on throughout this time

Once at the hotel, I started my computer and we viewed some of her nude and exhibitionistic galleries. Before long I could take it no longer. I just threw her on to the bed, pulled up her skirt and fucked her with no preliminaries. We didn't need foreplay; I was rigid and she was soaking wet.

A little later we headed out for dinner at a restaurant. Julie wore one of her shorter skirts and a see-through black blouse. As we left our cottage, we met two young couples emerging from the adjacent cottage which shared the parking area. The young men were in their early 20s, clearly well-built athletes, while the girls were clearly teenagers in spite of their heavy make-up and sexy outfits. The boys were clearly fascinated by Julie who flirted with them. They even suggested we join them in hitting local nightclubs, although their girlfriends did not seem that enthusiastic! In fact they seemed quite jealous. And so we went our separate ways.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.