40-Something Slut - Cover

40-Something Slut

Copyright© 2010 by Art West

Chapter 2: Becoming a Porn Model

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Becoming a Porn Model - Mother of two in her early forties has double blow of children leaving home and having her ovaries removed. Husband encourages her to join a gym but increasing fitness and self-image leads first to exhibitionism and then to adultery. Eventually she becomes porn star and high-priced hooker.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution   Nudism  

Back inside, Julie did not immediately shower or dress. She alternated between an exhilarating feeling of sluttishness with the smell of semen on her tits and the trails of cum down her thighs, and a guilty feeling of betrayed marriage vows. These feelings continued with her all day. When I got home she was barefoot in a short skirt and flimsy top, with no bra or panties, and threw herself into my arms. Before long we were screwing on the living room floor. I had never known her so hot. "Wow", I remember saying, "you can meet me any time like that!".

Just three days later, Henri visited again. Julie had just returned from a lunch conference with the editor of one of the magazines she contributed to. Julie was proposing an investigative piece comparing legalized red-light districts of Amsterdam with the illegal prostitution in Pretoria ... more of that project later. She had been wearing a smart blue suit and high heels for the meeting, and had not yet changed when the phone rang. It was Henri: "Meet me at the door in 5 minutes — you know how". He rang off.

With a little shiver, she ran to the bedroom and stripped, but left her heels on. The doorbell was ringing before she got back down again. As she opened the door, he pushed it wide open and kissed her in full view of any observer on the road who might just be at the correct angle. It seemed an age before he entered and closed the door.

"I like your heels — it's a good touch! Now show me to your bedroom." This time he was going to fuck her in our marital bed, and somehow the wickedness of that thought thrilled her.

He wasted no time once they reached the room. He stripped rapidly and gestured to her to lean across the bed, feet on the floor. With little further foreplay, he entered her doggy-style from behind. His thick cock slid in easily as she was already so wet. He reached round her to play with her nipples with one hand and to rub her clit with his other. Her arse-cheeks rippled as he slammed repeatedly into her. She quickly built up to the first of many climaxes. After 10 minutes of intense rutting he groaned as his seed erupted into her womb.

After they had recovered their breath, he instructed her: "Go get me something to drink, doll; and when you come back bring that vibrator of yours — I want to see you using it!"

Shortly afterwards, he sat on the bed, sipping his drink and stroking his cock as Julie lay flat on her back working the vibrator into her pussy. Having Henri watch her heightened the natural pleasure of playing with herself, and she soon came again. After she had had two more orgasms, Henri put down his empty glass and lay next to her in a 69 position. He pushed his now nearly erect prick against her lips, which she opened to admit him in to fuck her face. At the same time, he took over operation of the vibrator and began licking her erect clit. This drove her to ever higher levels of ecstasy, as his inevitable climax also quickly approached.

When his eruption came, some of it went down her throat but some sprayed across her face and neck. They sat up again and he guided her hands to pick up the semen strands and to suck it off into her mouth.

Once again he made her walk with him to the door, still wearing her heels which had never come off. He kissed her farewell in the open door, and instructed her to remain there until he was out of sight.


This set the scene for their relationship over the next 3 months or so. Henri would appear at various times of the day, two or three times a week, phoning from the car park to make sure the coast was clear and to warn her to strip (if she was not already nude, as often she was). Usually he would spend long enough to cum twice, one of which times he would spray on her face and/or body. He soon looked for increasingly riskier episodes (where they might get caught).

About the same time as the affair started, it had started to get quite warm in Pretoria as often happens in early spring, and Julie had taken to regular nude sunbathing in the back garden where we also had a small pool. The garden is quite protected on all sides, but she was well aware that it would in principle be possible for someone to peep through cracks in the fencing, and this possibility heightened the excitement she felt.

As she tanned quite easily, she had developed an even overall olive-colouring within a couple of weeks. I particularly loved the fact that her bald pussy was now quite brown. By this time, Henri commented on her tan as well, and wanted to know where she sun-bathed. When she showed him the back garden, he insisted that their next fuck-session should be out there in the open. As they screwed, not entirely silently, he would whisper that he thought he saw eyes peeping at them, which drove her wilder.

He also told her he wanted to fuck her in front of me! In about the fourth week, he shocked her by arriving shortly before 5pm. "We haven't got time", she told him. "Theo sometimes gets home well before 6!"

"Well we'll have to take the chance! And we can't waste time discussing it."

He lay on his back on our bed, prick standing erect, and ordered her to suck him for a while before riding him cowboy style. The penetration was so deep that she was soon riding from one climax to the next, no longer caring about my imminent home-coming. Henri had hardly come when she heard me come in at the front door.

She bundled him and his clothes into the spare bathroom, slipped a sundress over her head and headed downstairs to meet me. I well remember that she looked flushed and particularly sensual with her hair in disarray as she greeted me with a warm hug and open-mouthed kiss. I was instantly aroused, and was ready to drag her to bed, when to my surprise I heard the toilet flush.

She explained: "Henri dropped round and needed to use the bathroom. He had some small car problem at the shopping mall and needed to clean up."

At that point Henri appeared on the step. My already aroused cock jerked further when I realized that he and Julie had been alone upstairs. For how long? My mind raced back to seeing them snogging at the party ... Had there been a repeat performance? Had he gone any further? My cock was uncomfortably hard in my pants.

Julie told me to organize some drinks, and without explanation ran up the steps again. Months later, I was to learn that she had quickly tidied the bed and slipped in a pair of panties.

When she returned, we sat chatting for a while, and I could not help but notice Henri's eyes taking in Julie's legs under the short skirt and the cleavage exposed by her skimpy top. My erection just would not go down. I think Julie noticed as she glanced in my direction a few times with a naughty twinkle in her eye.

Henri stayed in the end for a light supper and a couple more drinks. He and Julie flirted continuously and often touched each other. I was sure I saw him slipping a hand under the top of her dress. I could not be 100% sure, but the thought further stimulated my erection.

By the time Henri at last departed, I had nearly come in my pants. I followed my wife to the bedroom and threw her on the bed, kissing her fiercely.

"Oooo. What's got into you?"

"How long was Henri here before I came?" I asked.

"Why? What did you think we were doing? Are you jealous?"

"Not jealous, just envious! My cousin always seemed to seduce the girls when we were young, the bastard."

"How do you know he seduced them?" asked Julie.

I blushed as I admitted having spied on him a couple of times.

"And did you get a hard-on as you have now watching him? Are you a voyeur? What would you done if you had barged in on us doing the dirty deed, with my legs wrapped round him?"

That did it. Dry humping against her, I came in my pants. Julie realized what had happened, and made me strip off to show her. To my mortification, she giggled. But she stroked my cock which soon hardened again. "My, my", she said, "you are steamed up tonight!"

"But", she went on. "You haven't answered me, what would you do if you caught me fucking another man? Just stand there and wank off? Or would you fight for your honour?"

"In many societies, a woman caught in adultery has to be marked in some way. Front teeth knocked out. Branded..."

"Wow. I didn't know you had such a violent streak. Is that really what you'd want to do?" She sounded slightly worried.

"Well, maybe not that extreme, but perhaps some tattoos or piercings..." Now I was indulging in a fantasy which she knew I had, although had never before taken seriously.

"What sort of tattoos or piercings?" she asked with a little shudder. I was gradually to realize over the next few weeks that she was turned on by the idea.

In fact, over the next two months she would regularly encourage some fantasizing of my catching her in flagrante, and forcing her to undergo a tattoo or piercing. We even created a spreadsheet with a list of options, and I wrote a macro to make a random selection from the list. We would use a marker pen or office clips to simulate the choice as we made love, which heightened our enjoyment. The items on our list included: - Tattoo of man's hand fondling a tit with fingers grasping a nipple - Tattoo of a little devil upside down at the lower edge of her bum cheek, stretching on to her upper thigh, peeking up at her crotch - Tattoo of snake on her belly, with its mouth at her navel (see piercing) - Belly button piercing, showing a red stone shaped like an apple (for the tempting snake to offer) - Tattoo of a butterfly on her pubis, with its wings on each side of her slit, and head and feelers at the top of her slit - Rings in each nipple joined by a chain - Ring through her clit hood with a small pendant.


The next time Henri visited, they giggled over the near miss, and she told him of my reaction. Henri laughed: "Theo always wanted to know about my conquests. He got a kick out of hearing about them. Sometime soon, I want to fuck you while he is under the same roof. And I know exactly when ... At Hilda's birthday party".

Hilda was a younger cousin of Henri and myself, and was having a 40th birthday party on the first Saturday in October, just over a week later. She wanted us to dress up to a theme of 'celebrating youth'.

"Make sure you choose something easy to get into", Henri told Julie. "We'll slip away somewhere".

"You're crazy", said Julie, but she felt a shiver of excitement up her spine.

Julie created a cheerleader outfit, consisting of a short blue tennis dress, her gymnasium support bra on which she had sewed a sort of badge surrounded by letters PH to represent a high-school emblem, and old-fashioned white tennis shoes to which she attached pom-poms. Of course this left a wide expanse of bare tanned midriff showing. She made me wear a rugby jersey, shorts and socks (but I was allowed to wear running shoes, not boots).

She created a sensation when we arrived and a number of the male guests clustered round her. There were, however, a couple of other sexily dressed women that attracted my attention. This included cousin Hilda whom I had always fancied since she was a 13-year old. She wore a Hawaiian outfit, a brief bikini top with flowers sewn on, a genuine looking grass skirt (I could not make out what she had underneath) and went barefoot. She gave me a warm hug on our arrival which distracted me from Julie and caused an immediate erection which I'm sure Hilda felt.

Less than a half-hour after our arrival, Henri pulled Julie to one side and whispered in her ear: "I'm heading upstairs. Follow me in 3 or 4 minutes with the pretence of going to the bathroom".

When she reached the upper landing, Henri was in the bathroom with the door cracked open. He gestured to her to slip in. He locked the door and they kissed open-mouthed and breathlessly in the excitement of what they both knew they were going to do — fuck in a houseful of family and friends.

"Let's see how prepared you are", he said sliding his hands under her skirt. "No, you're wearing panties. That won't do." With that, he pulled out a pocket knife, unclasped it, and quickly cut through the waistband of her panties which fell uselessly to the floor. He picked them up and stuffed the garment into his pocket. A shudder ran through Julie as she realized that for the rest of the night she would be partying naked under her ultra short skirt.

Henri dropped his pants and sat on the toilet seat, pulling her towards him to sit astride him, facing him. Their mouths opened as they explored each other's tonsils with their tongues, swopping loads of saliva. His prick had no problem in penetrating all the way into her gaping orifice. It did not take long before both reached enormous climaxes, groaning into each other's mouths. Gallons of spunk filled her entire cuntal passage.

He did not allow her to clean up properly afterwards, permitting her no more than a brief wipe before pushing her out of the door into the passage way. For the next hour, until she was able to get back to the toilet, she could feel the slime running down her thighs which the surreptitiously wiped with her hand.

She had a quick strong drink to settle herself, although that made her a little light-headed. It was not long before Hilda's husband Anton had her in a corner of the dance floor. His hands went under her skirt and he discovered her naked bottom cheeks. He dry-humped against her and she could feel his hard cock against her as she humped back. She was by now on such a high that she would probably have fucked any man who took his chances.

Quite a few guys certainly felt her up, and she had a few quiet snogs in dark corners or out in the dark garden. With each one she felt increasingly horny and signalled her availability. To her frustration, none went all the way, but two hands felt her bare pussy and a couple more went inside her bra. It was there, that night, that she started realizing for the first time that she was a borderline-nympho. She was desperate for sex.

Around midnight, she grabbed Henri and hissed at him: "Take me somewhere, NOW". He took her into the garden in an area protected by a tree and shed, and gestured for her to kneel with her bum in the air. He moved behind her dropped his pants and entered her doggy style. Although they could not be seen from the house, there was the ever present danger of someone strolling around and catching them. It was precisely this danger that drove Julie to even higher levels of arousal, and she was not too quiet as she thrust back at him: "Aaaaaah, Yeeeeeeeees, Oh God I needed this. Deeper, Harder, Fuuuuuuuuuuck me".

"What if someone catches us?"

"I don't care, just fuck me, give them a show!"

"What if it's your husband?"

"He can wank himself as he watches, and have sloppy seconds if wants. Just keep fuuuuuuuuuucking."

Henri kept going long enough to bring her off three times. He was later to admit to her that less than an hour earlier her had fucked Hilda in her bedroom while her husband was entertaining guests. (The bastard! He always got the girls ahead of me!) And for this reason, he was able to hold off much longer. But eventually he felt the sap rising, and pumped her full of another load of cum.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.