Pyx 3: The Christmas Party
Chapter 10: A Half Day With Theresa

Copyright© 2010 by Alan C. Zumwalt

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10: A Half Day With Theresa - With training over, Alex, Vonda, and Pyx prepare for the Arms' big party of the year.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Black Female   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Enema   Cream Pie   Nudism  

The next day, Theresa was at our door at eight am. I answered the door.

She walked in. "Where's Pyx?" she asked urgently.

"She's fixing breakfast. And you're still dressed."

The nun took off her habit, hastily. All her sense of modesty around me was gone.

"Vonda can help you with your grooming."

Theresa looked past me. "No. I'm fine."

"Are you sure? I'll inspect you, right now. If you are found wanting I WILL punish you."

This made her pause. "Maybe, Vonda should take a look," she said.

"A wise choice."

Vonda ushered her to the bathroom, and gave her a quick examination.

"Well, how is she?" I asked.

"Her pussy, armpits, and legs are perfect. But her ass is definitely in need of work."

"I thought so. Make her completely ready."

"Yes, Master." Vonda dove in with shaving cream and razor.

"Theresa, Pyx and Vonda are not your enemies. They are not even your rivals. They are your friends, who are here to help you."

The nun nodded. "I know. I was just in a hurry to see Pyx."

"And what are you going to say to her?"

"How sorry I am that something so horrible happened to her. And..."

"You're not going to tell her that it was all your fault, are you?"

Theresa flushed. "Everything that happens at the school is my responsibility."

"Technically, yes. You are like the captain of a ship. But like a captain, you can't be everywhere at the same time."

"But I admitted Heather to the school."

"But, if you knew what a sick twisted cunt she was, would you have allowed her to enroll?"

"Of course not!"

"But, since you are not a mind reader, you had no way of knowing what she was going to do.

"It was not your fault!"

Vonda looked up from Theresa's rear. "She's ready, Master."

"Thanks, Vonda."

My newest slave stood up. "I ... I know it's not my fault. I just want..."

"You want to take some of Pyx's pain and put it on your shoulders."

She nodded, tears trickling down her face.

"Two days ago, I made Pyx relive something she had been trying hard to forget. On one level, she is relieved that she no longer has to keep her secret alone. It's out in the open, among us. But on another level, she wants to put the past aside, and look toward the future."

Now, Theresa looked conflicted. "What should I do?" she asked.

"Give her a big hug. Tell her that you're sorry something so horrible happened. And that if she ever wants to talk about it, you'll be there for her."

She nodded. "That sounds good."

I pointed to the bedroom door. "She's in the kitchen."

Theresa headed there.

When she went through the swinging kitchen door, Pyx was taking the last apple walnut pancake off the griddle.

Their eyes met, and for about two seconds they communicated wordlessly. More was said in those seconds than in a dozen therapy sessions.

At some unspoken signal, the two ran into each others arms.

"I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry," was all Theresa said.

"It's okay," Pyx whispered back.

After about a minute, Pyx turned the hug into more of a snuggle. "I like hugging you naked," she whispered.

"It is nice," Theresa agreed. "A lot more intimate."

Pyx broke it off. "The pancakes are getting cold."

Her former guardian grabbed her arm. "If you ever want to talk..."

"I know," she said.


After a delicious breakfast, I stood up. "Pyx, Vonda. Some of the things for Room 414 came in a few days ago. Could you two go get them installed? I need to talk to Theresa, alone."

Vonda nodded. "Of course, Master."

"I'll clean up later," said Pyx.

"Don't worry. I'll do it," said Theresa.

After the two left, she started stacking the dirty dishes on the table. "What are you doing with room 414?" she asked.

"That's one of my fantasy suites. After the Christmas party, one of the guests was either drunk or high. He decided to trash that suite. He says her doesn't remember, but I have it all on video."

"I hope he's paying for it."

"Oh yeah. I'm even upgrading the room, all on his dime."

Theresa started loading the dishwasher.

"So, are you still frightened of me?" I asked.

She didn't speak for a minute. "Wouldn't you be?" she replied.

I smiled. "Probably.

"But you know that part of being a slave is taking pain."

She blushed. "But I didn't think it'd be connected to sex."

"Think back. Didn't the pain make you orgasms more intense?"

She nodded, but didn't look happy. "But pain is supposed to feel bad, not good."

"Is it? Ask Vonda, or Pyx for that matter. Pain can enhance, or even cause pleasure."

"I guess I still have much to learn."

"We all do."

Theresa finished loading the dishwasher, and I showed her how to get it running.

"Now, hop up on the counter, and masturbate for me."

She was stunned. "You want to see that?"

I nodded. "I can tell what pleases a woman, by seeing her please herself. And that is something I haven't seen you do."

"Yes, Master," she said, as she mounted the counter above the dishwasher. She put a little spit on her right thumb, and started diddling her already erect nipples. With her left, Theresa stoked her gash.

I continued talking to my new slave. "You know, you can quit being my slave at any time."

"I know," she panted.

"You can get sex anytime. Just go to a bar, and yell 'Will someone fuck me!'. You'll have a line waiting for you."

"I know," she repeated, this time with a groan added to the end.

"So, what do you get out of being my slave?"

Her breath was coming in gasps. "At the ... convent ... I am in ... charge of ... everything ... Here, you're ... in charge ... I have to do ... whatever you say ... Oh yes!"

"Stop right there!" I barked.

Shocked, she froze.

"Now that you're ready for me, let's go to the bedroom."

The hot and ready nun jumped down off the countertop, and sprinted through the swinging door.

I took my time strolling to the bed.

There, I sat down on the bed's edge. "Stand before me. Legs spread. Hands behind your back."

She did so.

I reached into the bedstead drawer. "I had something made, just for you." I pulled out a set of nipple clamps, attached by a gold chain. I attached them to her rock hard points, but not too tight. This was her first time.

She let out a gasp, when she saw in the center of the chain a little gold crucifix. "Wha- what's that doing there?"

"Just a little reminder of what a hypocritical little slut you are."

Theresa let out a whimper. "Yes, Master. I am. Please fuck me," she moaned.

"But something's missing. I'm still wearing clothes." I stood up. "Undress me, Slave."

She tried to do it quickly, but with her hands shaking in anticipation, it took a while. When my rock hard erection sprang out from under my briefs, her eyes glazed over with desire. She licked her lips.

I climbed onto the bed. "This time, you'll be on top, if you don't think you'll kill me."

Theresa winced. "Now you're being mean." Her husband died when she was fucking him from on top.

I lay down on my back, and my slave, on her knees, straddled my cock. The tip of my dick almost touching her clit.

"Now, once you've got me in you, I want you to lace your fingers behind your head. They are to stay there until you come."

"Yes, Master," she replied.

With some fumbling, she got my cock inside her dripping snatch. Spreading her legs wide, she sank, engulfing my shaft. She bit her lip, to stifle a moan.

"Remember your fingers."

She nodded, and placed her hands behind her head.

Even with that distraction, Theresa moved like a girl on fire. She bucked her hips up and down furiously on my erection. Within thirty seconds, she was about to come, and I was not far behind. I grabbed the chain, and pulled the nipple clamps, hard.

She cried out, and her whole body shook from her climax.

I lost control, and pumped her full of my cum.

She collapsed onto the bed. "Wow!" she exclaimed.

"See what I mean about pain enhancing the pleasure?"

She nodded. "Even the discomfort of the nipple clamps made it better." The strawberry blonde crawled over and gave my cock a long, lingering kiss.

"Hey! You're leaking my cum onto the sheets!"

"I'm sorry."

"'I'm sorry, ' what?"

"I'm sorry, Master."

"Good. Now get over here and lap it up."

With some initial trepidation, she licked up her mess.

"Now, you're leaking behind you."

Theresa sighed. "I'm going in circles."

"You might want to lie down and clean yourself out."

With a little prodding, she laid on her back; and using two fingers, fished gobs of cum out of her snatch, and ate them.

"Of course, if you were trying to get pregnant, you'd just lay here, and let the semen seep in."

She looked at me, with a little fear on her face. "But you had a vasectomy, right?"

"Right. No danger of pregnancy here."

We lay there together, catching our breath, and letting our sweat dry. I undid the nipple clamps.

"You know, your reason for being a slave, being under someone else's control, is a common one."

"Really?"

"Uh huh. Many corporate executives and CEO's are subs. They find it a release to have someone else be the boss."

"I see."

We got out of bed and took a shower together.

After we'd dried off, and I'd dressed, we went into the living area. I turned down the lights then sat in my recliner. Theresa sat on the sofa.

"Seeing that your life at the convent is so stressful, with so much responsibility on your shoulders, I'd like to teach you a little trick that will help relieve the stress at work."

She nodded enthusiastically. "Sounds good."

"Sit back, and close your eyes. Visualize ten steps going down. At the base of the steps is a landing and a door. What color is the door?"

"Green," she replied.

"That's right. Very good.

"Now, we're going down a step. As you go down, you feel all the tension fall away from your body. You feel very relaxed.

"We're going to take a second step. You feel all your muscles go limp.

"And now, we're going down to step number three. You see the door getting closer. Your eyelids feel so heavy, you couldn't open them if you wanted.

"Step four now. You feel the weight of your body sink into the couch, like you're sinking into a cloud.

"We take another step. Step five. Halfway down. Your body and mind are getting more relaxed with each step.

"Now we take step six. Your mind is completely relaxed and clear. Open to everything I say.

"One more step. Step seven. Your body feels like lead weights are pulling you down into an ever deeper sleep."

It was at this point that she fell over, onto her side.

"Only a few more steps. Step eight. As you become more and more relaxed, you feel like all your cares have gone away. All you can hear is my voice.

"Step nine. Only one more step to go. You are completely relaxed. You can hear only my voice. You will obey only my voice.

"And now, we are at step ten.

"Open your eye, and sit up, Theresa."

She did so, slowly and deliberately.

I spent some time deepening her trance, getting as deep into her subconscious as possible.

I reinforced her vow of obedience to me, and her role as my slave. All my talk of submitting and obeying me seemed to excite her, as her breathing sped up, and her nipples hardened.

Finally, I inserted a trigger word, so I could get her back into this hypnotic state at any time. I decided to use a different word from the one I used on Vonda and Pyx. The word I chose was "Kitalpha."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.