Pyx 3: The Christmas Party - Cover

Pyx 3: The Christmas Party

Copyright© 2010 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 9: Gifts and Stories

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9: Gifts and Stories - With training over, Alex, Vonda, and Pyx prepare for the Arms' big party of the year.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Black Female   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Enema   Cream Pie   Nudism  

Christmas Eve midnight mass did not start at midnight, like I thought it would. It started at eleven pm, and ended just after twelve am. Everyone counted down to midnight, and then wished each other a Merry Christmas. It was almost like New Years Eve.

Before that, there was some pageantry; Father Matthew gave a short message, and the nun choir sang some Christmas carols.

The sanctuary was beautifully decorated, with poinsettias and a large Christmas tree.

It was a little formal for my Protestant tastes, and Vonda was bored by most of it. But Pyx loved it. She sang along with the choir. I could tell there were parts of convent life the she really missed.

After it was all over, Theresa came up to us, and escorted us to a side room, so we could talk.

Once the four of us were alone, I felt her neck to make sure my collar of ownership was on, under her wimple. It was.

I then felt her crotch. Through her habit, I could feel the soft vibration of the daisy vibe.

Theresa's face turned a deep red. "I ... I can't make it over today, Christmas. There's just too much going on."

I nodded. "That's understandable. And, of course, the next day, Sunday, is out."

"Of course, Monday, though, I can spend the whole day with you."

"Yippee!" cried Pyx.

"That'd be great," I said. "How'd you pull it off?"

She shrugged. "I told my sisters that I wanted to celebrate a late Christmas with Angela. I meant Pyx, of course."

I arched an eyebrow. "They still think of her as Angela?"

"They probably always will."

"That makes sense. That's all most of them have ever known her by," I said.

"We'll see you on Monday, at eight am, for breakfast."


Since we didn't get to sleep until almost one am, I envisioned us all sleeping in, on Christmas day. Pyx, though, had other ideas.

She woke up at seven and got Vonda up too. They did their usual morning grooming, then went into the kitchen.

At eight, Pyx crawled under the covers, and woke me up my favorite way, with a blow job.

I opened my eyes. "Mmm. That's nice."

My young slave pulled her mouth off my swollen head. "Merry Christmas, Master."

"Merry Christmas, Pyx. Where's Vonda?"

"Oh, she's finishing getting the table set."

"I'm finished," said Vonda, popping her head through the doorway. She bounced onto the bed, and joined her fellow slave in giving me oral pleasure.

With both of them on me, it didn't take long for me to shoot my load. Pyx's mouth was at the right place to get my cum, but graciously shared with Vonda.

Pyx sat up abruptly. "Breakfast is ready. It's best eaten when it's hot."

"Just like your cum," said Vonda, with a leer.

We all got up, and went to the dining room. I put on a robe, on the way.

Breakfast consisted of cinnamon french toast, bacon, cranberry juice, and coffee. It was all delicious.

"Can we open presents now?" asked Pyx, anxiously.

I nodded. "It's time."

We walked over to the tree by the computer.

Our Christmas tree was an realistic-looking artificial one (I saw no reason to kill a tree for just a few weeks use). It was simply decorated, with white lights, red glass balls, and candy canes. We didn't finish decorating it until after the Christmas party.

My slaves gave me a cologne gift set, with shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, and cologne, in a fragrance they both liked. After I smelled, I liked it as well.

I gave both of my girls a new collar; with a tag on it, just like the old one. A pink one for Pyx and a black one for Vonda, just like before. These collars though, were made of a very shiny patent leather.

"Wear these only on special occasions, when I feel like showing you off."

"Thank you, Master," they said.

"But that's just the beginning," I said, as I pulled out two standard-sized white envelopes, and handed one to each girl.

They both opened their envelope. While Pyx looked confused, Vonda let out a shriek of delight. "Oh Master! Thank you!"

Pyx asked, "What's 'full body waxing'?"

Vonda hugged her shorter counterpart. "It's a procedure that takes off all the hair on your body. And keeps it off for several weeks. That means no shaving!"

This made Pyx smile. Vonda was definitely still the happier of the two. "Thank you, Master."

"You'll be using them in mid-March."

"Why then?" asked a puzzled Vonda.

"Because, that's when we'll be doing something I haven't done in years. Take a vacation." I then laid out the basic itinerary of our trip.

Their reaction, though happy, was not as enthusiastic as I had anticipated.

Pyx spoke first. "That sounds wonderful, Master. But who will take care of all your tenants while you are gone?"

"There's a company that manages properties. They've been after me to subscribe to their services. They said I could try it for a month, free. And seeing that we'll be gone almost that long, I figured that I could let them do that while we're gone."

Next came Vonda. "But can we afford it?"

"We can. No problem. I keep forgetting to tell you what happened at Uncle Clint's funeral. With all the drama of Vonda being such a disobedient bitch, it slipped my mind at the time to tell you.

"Do you remember what he did for a living?"

"He owned a motorcycle repair shop," said Vonda.

"It was more than that. He owned a motorcycle dealership, along with a repair and customization shop.

"If run right, these businesses can be very lucrative. And Clint was a very good businessman. His business' net value was in the millions.

"When you add in some oceanside property in Oregon that he bought cheap in the late sixties, and sold in the mid-eighties, Clint Woodward was a very wealthy man."

Vonda let out a whistle. "You'd never know it by looking at him."

"Uncle Clint was not big on possessions. He was happy riding and working on hogs. All the trappings of wealth didn't appeal to him. He lived in the back of the shop, and kept most of his money in his bank account and T-bills.

"Anyway, after a simple graveside funeral, all the immediate family gathered at Clint's lawyer's office, for the reading of his will. My mother, aunts, uncles, and cousins were all there, wanting to see how much they would get from their eccentric relative.

"Off to one side, next to me, sat Anne Cunningham. She was the shop's head mechanic, and Clint's second-in-command.

"Clint's will started out ripping into all my sanctimonious, holier-than-thou, relatives, blasting them for being judgmental hypocrites. And since they wanted to know what they were getting from his fortune, they had to sit there and take it."

"Good for him!" said Vonda.

"He did it very effectively. He quoted the Bible. Using the teachings of Jesus to show them the errors of their ways."

"He probably used the Book of Matthew a lot," said Pyx.

"I believe he did."

"I'd like to see that will," said Pyx.

"I'll see what I can do.

"Anyway, after all that, they learned that all his possessions were going to me, the family member that the rest had disowned.

""Half of the motorcycle business went to Anne. The rest is all mine."

My two slaves congratulated me.

"As you can see, I am doing quite well, financially. I can afford this vacation."

"Maybe Clint's will will change your family's mind about you," said Pyx.

"I think they were too pissed about being cut out of his will. I haven't heard from any of them, at any rate."

Pyx thought for a second. "Maybe you need to make the first gesture. Write them a letter."

"I was about to send out a Christmas letter to my friends. I can add them to the list." I pulled out my first draft.

Vonda grabbed it, and read it over. "Good. Good content. You aren't too explicit. Very nice letter, Master."

"Thank you."

"Now, you need some nice Christmas stationery to print it out on, and a good picture of the three of us, to include with the letter."

"Shouldn't Theresa be in the picture too?" asked Pyx.

I shook my head. "She doesn't live here, and she's too new. I want to figure out where she fits in before I make her status public."

Vonda nodded. "That sounds wise.

"Now for the picture."

"I think you'll wear the outfit you wore at the Christmas party, Vonda," I said.

"You want me dressed as an elf?" asked Pyx.

"No. Wear what you wore last night to midnight mass."

Soon we were all dressed up for the picture. Vonda set up the digital camera, and got to work.

The resulting picture almost made us look normal. Only the collars around the girls' neck gave a clue about the nature of our relationship.

As we were getting up from the pose, Pyx stopped abruptly. "This is weird," she said.

"What?" asked Vonda.

"Wearing clothes in our home. The only time I'm dressed in here, is if I'm arriving or leaving. Just standing here, fully clothed is strange."

Vonda laughed. "You're right."

I butted in. "Well, we don't want you uncomfortable. Strip girls."

With no visible resentment, they complied."

When she had disrobed, Pyx let out a sigh. "Much better."

At that point, Pyx suddenly stopped. "Master, I have a favor to ask of you."

From the tone of her voice, this sounded serious.

Trembling, she walked in front of me, then knelt at my feet.

"What is your request, Pyx?" I asked.

She started talking softly. I had to strain to hear her. "You know I'm an orphan. I never knew my mother or father. As a result, my last name was given to me by the court. Doe."

I nodded, but didn't speak. I didn't want to distract her.

"Well, I have a family now. I have a place. Here at your feet. I want a last name that reflects that."

"So, you want to change your last name?"

She nodded, looking very nervous.

"I think that's a great idea," I said. "Have you thought of what you want it to be?"

A relieved Pyx smiled. "I have. I want it to reflect my devotion to you, Master."

"You're changing it to Woodward?" asked Vonda.

"Oh no! I have not earned the right to that name. I want it to be 'Alexander's'."

I thought it over. "That sounds wonderful, Pyx."

She walked over to the computer, and retrieved a manila envelope. "I found a website that walked me through the paperwork. Now all I need to do is file with the court."

I nodded. "Go ahead. We'll support you all the way."

Tears started to form in her eyes. "But that costs money. And I'm just a poor slave girl. I don't have any money."

"Yes, you do. I'll pay the court fees. Consider it your prize for winning the talent contest."

"Oh, thank you, Master!" she cried, throwing herself at my feet.

"Hey, you earned it.

"But file them as soon as possible. You can't apply for a passport until you get this settled."

"That's right," exclaimed Vonda. "We're going to need passports for our vacation."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.