Pyx 3: The Christmas Party
Chapter 8: Breaking In Theresa

Copyright© 2010 by Alan C. Zumwalt

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8: Breaking In Theresa - With training over, Alex, Vonda, and Pyx prepare for the Arms' big party of the year.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Black Female   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Enema   Cream Pie   Nudism  

The next morning, after breakfast, I was watching some cable news with Vonda at my side; when I realized that I hadn't seen my other slave for a while. "Pyx? Where are you?" I called.

She called from the bathroom, "I'm almost ready, Master. I'll be out soon."

This intrigued me. "What are you doing?"

"It's a surprise," she said in a sing-song tone, not typical of her.

Now, she really had my attention.

"I think you'll like it, Master."

I turned off the TV and watched the bedroom entrance. "Do you know what she's doing?" I asked Vonda.

My redhead shook her head.

After about five minutes, Pyx came out.

At first, she looked the same as always, but then I saw some black letters down where her bush would have been. As she came closer I read the message. It was written in two rows, right above her pussy lips.

PROPERTY
OF ALEX

"That's just ink, right? Not a tattoo?" I asked Pyx.

She nodded proudly. "Not unless you want to make it permanent. Master? What's wrong?"

My upset must have been evident.

Vonda walked up to me and whispered, "She didn't know. You didn't tell her."

I nodded. "I know. I know."

I looked at Pyx. "What gave you this idea?"

"The Christmas party. All those people had tattoos and jewelry poking out of their body parts. I started thinking, what can I do to show the world my devotion to you."

My respiratory and heart rate slowed. "I understand. You saw Debbie's blue butterfly on her ass, and you thought you should do the same."

She nodded. "I thought it was pretty."

Vonda put a hand on Pyx's shoulder. "I used to have that design on my ass. It's Mistress Mary's mark of ownership."

I spoke up. "When she left Mary, I had it removed."

Vonda nodded. "Having it tattooed, and then removed, were both painful. Having your pussy inked would be agony."

"If it's what my master wants, then I'd take the pain."

I hugged her. "Pyx, that's a lovely sentiment. And one day, I may ask you to endure great pain for me. But you won't have to worry about getting tattooed. Ever."

She looked confused. "Why not?"

"I've never told you this, and I should have; but I consider the body of a woman to be the most beautiful thing on earth. God's greatest masterpiece. Adding anything to it, like a tattoo or body piercing, only detracts from it's inherent beauty. It's like painting a moustache on the Mona Lisa."

"Is that why you want us to have no body hair?"

"That's right," I said. "Hair just covers up what God has given you."

Pyx thought this over for a minute. "I understand, Master. I feel the same way. But, to me, your body, your cock, are the most beautiful things God has created."

I smiled. "That's very nice. But, if you want my beautiful cock in your pussy again, you better get every mark you wrote, off."

"Yes, Master," she said, as she retreated from the room.

As she was leaving, I gave her bare ass a playful swat.

Pyx squealed in delight, and fled the room.

It took her almost two hours to remove her improvised tattoo. She had used a permanent marker, and it did not want to come off.


Thursday was the twenty-third. Theresa showed at one pm sharp. I escorted her in to Vonda for shaving.

I then went downstairs, and got Pyx from work.

On our way to the elevator, Pyx spoke. "Master, I have a suggestion."

Intrigued, I said, "What, Pyx?"

"Well, Theresa can get away from the convent on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. But, those are the days I work.

"I don't like having to leave Chef Paul so often. And I know he doesn't like it either. Wouldn't it make sense for me to change my workdays?"

She then whispered, "But if you don't want to, we can keep doing it this way, Master."

I hugged my slave. "Pyx, that's a wonderful idea. I'll talk to Paul about shifting you to Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays."

She smiled shyly. "Thank you, Master."

Once we got on the elevator, alone, I told her what I had in planned for Theresa, that day, and what she could do to help.

Pyx readily agreed to do her part.

When we got home, Vonda and Theresa were still in the bathroom. Pyx and I walked in on the redhead delicately plucking hairs from around the nun's anus.

"How'd she do?" I asked Vonda.

"Not bad, considering she had no help, and used a ladies' razor."

"We have several high quality razors around here. Make sure she has one when she leaves."

"Yes, Master."

After about ten minutes, Vonda, with a little help from Pyx, had Theresa hairless, and ready for inspection.

The nun stood nervously, with her legs spread, and arms outstretched.

"Don't be afraid. I won't hurt you."

My new slave swallowed fearfully. "But you would if I'm not presentable."

"Wrong. I'd punish Vonda. She knows my standards, and is responsible for your grooming, today."

This comforted her, somewhat. "I see."

"Bend over and spread your cheeks."

She complied.

"Wider."

With effort she did so.

"You can stand up now. Vonda did and adequate job shaving you."

Vonda bowed her head. "Thank you, Master."

Theresa noticed Pyx sitting on the edge of the bed, bouncing up and down in anticipation. She looked at me. "What do you have planned today?"

"You are going to give Pyx a treat, and yourself as well.

"Do you know what a sixty-nine is?"

She nodded warily. "Pyx has told me."

"Pyx has never done that. Both Vonda and I are just too tall.

"But you are only five, six inches taller than her. You two should be able to pull it off."

Theresa didn't look too thrilled, but nodded her head.

Pyx laid down on the bed, her head facing me.

My nun crawled on top of her, so her face was in front of Pyx's slit. She had to hunch up a bit, so they would match, mouth-to-crotch; but nothing too drastic.

"Now, here's the rules: if one of you stops licking, the other stops as well. No one gets a free ride. Understand?"

Theresa nodded.

"I understand, Master," said Pyx.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.