Pyx 3: The Christmas Party - Cover

Pyx 3: The Christmas Party

Copyright© 2010 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 6: A Woman Torn

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6: A Woman Torn - With training over, Alex, Vonda, and Pyx prepare for the Arms' big party of the year.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Black Female   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Enema   Cream Pie   Nudism  

I came out, dressed more normally: black slacks, holly green dress shirt, and a black tie with white snowflakes on it.

Outside the door, stood our mystery woman. "Mr. Woodward, we've got to talk."

The second I heard her mellow alto voice, I recognized her. It was Sister Theresa. Out of her habit and wimple, she looked like a completely different person.

I hid my shock. "Certainly, Sister. Follow me."

In addition to the ballroom, there were seven small rooms on the fifth floor. One is used as a coatroom for partiers. Two are storage rooms for decorations and equipment, for ballroom functions; and two restrooms.

The last two rooms are adjoining. They were conference rooms, for small meetings, and other miscellaneous purposes.

I took Theresa to one of those rooms.

I sat down on one side of a long folding table. But the nun didn't sit. She stood on the opposite side, shifting nervously from foot to foot, occasionally pacing back and forth.

I decided to get down to brass tacks, something that she had appreciated before. "How did you get an invitation?"

"Angela ... I mean Pyx gave it to me, last Sunday. She said that she wanted me to see her sing."

I nodded. "And what did you think?"

She stopped her pacing. "I was amazed. We had been trying to get her to sing solo. She always refused.

"You have done more to bring her out of her shell, than I ever could."

"And what did you think about what she did with that candy cane?"

The nun closed her eyes. Her whole body seemed to shudder a little.

"Angela had warned me that I might see some impure things," she said hoarsely.

"But to see the little girl you raised, shoving that..."

"Please. Can we talk about something else?" she pled.

"Certainly. You said you wanted to talk to me. About what?"

That made her pause, and ponder how to begin. "I told you that I had been married."

I nodded. "To a guy who died of a heart attack."

"His name was Brian, and he had a heart defect.

"What I didn't tell you is that I caused the heart attack."

"Really?" I exclaimed.

"Really. It happened less than twenty-four hours after we had been married.

"On our wedding night, we made love three times. The first time was ... disappointing."

I interjected. "That's to be expected. He was anxious. You were both virgins, right?"

She nodded. "He ejaculated quickly. All I felt was pain."

"He broke your hymen."

"I know that!" she said angrily. "Let me finish."

"Sorry."

"Anyway, the second time was much better. He lasted longer. And I was starting to feel some good sensations, just before he ejaculated.

"I was anxious to try again, but he said that he needed to rest.

"After about a half hour, Brian said that he wanted to try sex doggie-style.

"I had no idea what he was talking about; so he showed me.

"It was incredible! I had three orgasms, before Brian had his one."

"Most people say 'come' instead of 'orgasm.' It sounds less clinical."

Theresa nodded. "I stand corrected.

"Anyhow, we collapsed onto the bed.

"I told Brian that I didn't know that there was more than one way to make love.

"He told me of other positions, like girl-on-top, and side-by-side."

I raised my eyebrow. "He seemed well informed, for a virgin."

Theresa shrugged. "Boys talk.

"Anyway, I'd just had my first taste of sex, and I wanted more. So I asked him if we could try it again.

"He said, 'Sure, I just need a little rest.'

"He went to sleep. I crawled up next to him, and was soon asleep myself.

"When I woke up, sunlight was streaming through the curtains. Brian was asleep, but had an erection."

"That's called 'morning wood.'"

The nun smiled. "Really?

"As I was saying, when I saw his morning wood, I decided to surprise him. I straddled him, and lowered myself onto his erection.

"This time it was even better. It was like Brian's ... cock was a power cord, and I was a socket. My whole body shook, as orgasms coursed through me. I ... came and came. It felt like ... I don't know. I can't put it into words."

"That's okay," I said. "The greatest poets in the world have tried, with limited success."

Theresa blushed. "The French call it 'the little death, ' but I never felt so alive.

"Brian seemed to be enjoying it too. He was moaning quite loudly.

"After he came, and his ... cock went limp, I collapsed on top of him, and tried to kiss him. But his mouth was slack and his eyes were blankly staring. There was no pulse."

"That must have been a shock," I said.

She nodded. "I shrieked and called 911. I didn't know CPR, but I tried my best, imitating what I saw on TV.

"When the paramedics arrived, they pronounced him dead."

"That must have been tough."

She ignored me, and continued her narrative. Tears streamed down her face. "The autopsy showed that there was a thin spot in his aorta wall that ruptured. It's very difficult to detect. It was a time bomb that finally went off."

"It wasn't your fault."

"I know that. Everyone told me that. But I couldn't shake my guilt. My lust had killed the man I loved.

"I talked to priests, and later, counselors. Eventually, I found some solace.

"But, looking to the future, I couldn't see me marrying again. I took vows, and became a nun."

No one talked for a minute. I pondered all that I'd heard.

"But something's happened. I saw you at the party. You didn't look like someone who has given up on sex."

She blushed. "You saw that?"

"Uh huh."

"Pyx happened.

"For almost twenty years, I had not thought about sex, except in the context of me killing Brian.

"But when Pyx became a novice, and moved into her private quarters, that all changed.

"Hearing her cries of ecstasy, as she ... she masturbated, echoed through my brain. It reminded me of how it felt, those few times I was loved by Brian.

"Before I knew it, I was masturbating with her. Of course, I was much quieter than her. I buried my face in the pillow to muffle my moans.

"When Pyx left, I thought it would be over. I was wrong. She moved in with you, and she told me all about what you were doing to her."

"At your request."

She nodded in shame. "I know. The temptation was too great.

"I've prayed that God would take away the imaginings that I have in my mind, and sensations that have tormented my body. He hasn't."

"And now, you attended my party. This'll make it even worse."

Tears trickled her face. "When I saw what was going on, with Vonda ... Well, a voice inside my head told me to leave, but I couldn't. I saw things I had never imagined before. I don't think I can handle them."

I knew where this was going, but I needed to hear her say it. "So, what do you want to talk to me about?"

Theresa blushed, and bowed her head. "I was thinking, that if I had sex, just one time, I'd get it all this out of my system."

"So, what do you want from me?"

The nun looked at me with a tortured expression; part anguish, part shame, part pleading, and part lust. "Would you please make love to me?" she asked in a soft hoarse voice.

"I'm sorry. I can't do that."

Panic and fear crossed her face. "But why?"

"To make love, you have to love the person. I don't know you well enough to love you."

"But, how about just having sex?"

"What we would be doing would be out of basic animal need. You need to use the 'F' word."

Inner turmoil could be seen going on inside her. "Would you f-fuck me?" she whispered. Getting the word out seemed to steel her. "Please, PLEASE, fuck me," she begged.

I nodded. "First, answer one thing. Why me?"

She shrugged. "Who else could I ask?"

This was a new Theresa that I saw. Gone was all the pride and judgment. She was stripped bare, emotionally. All that was left was a sexually frustrated woman, with no means of release.

"You could get a dildo."

The nun shook her head. "Too risky. Novices clean our rooms. What if they found it?"

"You know you'd be breaking your sacred vow of chastity."

Theresa clenched her fists. "Of course, I know! My soul is telling me one thing; and my mind and body, another. I'm going to be a liar and a hypocrite. But, it's either this, or go insane."

I nodded and stood up. "I understand."

Walking to the other side of the table, I opened my arms. "Come here."

The nun collapsed into my embrace. I felt her whole body tremble.

"Can we go to your place?" she whispered.

"My suite is a mess; Pyx has been too busy to clean.

"I'll have to punish her for it, later."

"I don't care," she said hoarsely.

"But I have a backup plan."

Taking her hand, I led her to the door that connected to the adjoining room.

The second room was a twin of the first, but without a table. Instead, there was a queen-sized air mattress, covered in a black silk contour sheet.

"I thought I'd use this with Pyx, or Vonda, or both..."

Her trembling increased. A faint "Ooo" came out of her mouth.

"Unless, you've changed your mind."

"No!" she barked sharply. "I've got to do this."

I sat down on the edge of the low bed. "Come. Stand in front of me," I ordered.

Suddenly self-conscious, Theresa stood, her hands clasped in front of her.

"Now, take off your dress."

Again, she hesitated. But she did as I said. Her fingers were shaking so badly, it took her over a minute for her to undo the three buttons at the top of her dress.

After she pulled the dark red dress over her head, she stood before me in her underwear, her hands covering her breasts and crotch.

Theresa Nettles, stood about five foot six, about midway in height between Pyx and Vonda. Her underwear was what you'd expect for a nun. A full coverage, minimizing bra and granny panties.

"Hands down," I ordered.

Hesitantly, she complied.

Once she did that, I could see that those heavy duty panties were completely soaked through.

"Now, off with the rest."

She flushed red and almost refused. But with effort, she finished disrobing.

Her body was pale white. With her bra removed, I found she had nice C-cup breasts, with quarter-sized areolas. She had an unkempt bush, with a stream of fluid that leaked to the floor.

The nun was panting shallowly and her eyes were fully dilated. She kept trying to cover herself; but remembered my order, and held her hands down.

"Clasp your hands behind your back," I suggested.

She did so.

I stood up and walked to her. I thought she might bolt at any second; but she didn't. I circled her slowly, appraising her. I grabbed each ass cheek, then cupped her breasts, and gave each nipple a flick with my tongue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.