Pyx 3: The Christmas Party - Cover

Pyx 3: The Christmas Party

Copyright© 2010 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 4 The Party Begins

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 The Party Begins - With training over, Alex, Vonda, and Pyx prepare for the Arms' big party of the year.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Black Female   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Enema   Cream Pie   Nudism  

It was the night before the party, and I was at the dining table, going over the itinerary with my girls. "Are there any questions?"

Pyx raised her hand. "Last year you had a fellatio contest. Why not one this year?",

Vonda shook her head. "Never again."

"Why?"

"Because gay guys are world-class cocksuckers."

I nodded. "It's true. They smoked all the girls."

"I see," said Pyx quietly.

"Now, I have a question for you," I said.

She started. "Yes, Master?"

"How is your act for the talent show going?"

"I'm all ready."

"Good. Good."

The naked Pyx slipped into my lap, and snuggled up close to me. "You know, Master, if you want to know, all you need to do is ask."

I steeled my resolve. "No. I want to be surprised. I've never been good at waiting, but I'll try."

Vonda, also naked, got behind me, and started massaging my shoulders. "And what about my act, Master? You haven't told me about it."

"You don't need to know. Not yet. What I can tell you is, you will be playing the same role in both the family party, and the main party."

This really puzzled Vonda. "A reindeer?"

"That's right."

Just then a timer in the kitchen dinged.

Pyx sprang out of my lap. "I'm sorry," she said, as she headed for the oven.

"Are you about done baking the cookies?" I asked.

"I haven't even started," said Pyx, as she went through the kitchen door. She kept talking in a louder voice. "I want them to be fresh, so I'm baking them all tomorrow."

The oven could be heard opening. "I've make all the cookie dough today. This is just a test batch."

A wonderful aroma wafted into the dining room.

"They smell wonderful, Pyx," I called. "Is there any way we can sample them?"

"Please!" added Vonda.

"Of course. Give me a few minutes, and I'll bring them out."

Five minutes later, she emerged with a steaming plate of cookies. There were chocolate chunk cookies, sugar cookies with green icing, cut in various shapes, and some lemon bar cookies with streusel topping.

"I'm sorry it took so long."

We ignored her, and dug in.

"Do they taste okay?

"You know, the icing will be a lot fancier on the..."

""We know, we know," I said. "Pyx, they are wonderful."

"Much better than the catered ones we had last year," said Vonda.

"And nobody complained about those," I added.

"Thank you," said Pyx. "I tried real hard."

"There's just one more thing to do before the party."

"What's that?" asked Vonda.

"Since your training was finished, I've been trying to make you two become more a team."

Pyx looked at me with pleading eyes. "And we've been doing better on the ladder, haven't we, Master?"

I laughed. "Girls, you've gotten so good, it's gotten hard for me to make you mess up. I'm going to change things up, to keep it a challenge.

"That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about appearances. You look so different, physically, no one would ever guess you were a team. When you are out, in your matching outfits, you look the part. But you are usually naked, and your clothes don't help."

Vonda gestured to their bodies. "There's nothing we can do to change our body types, Master."

"I know. But there are two things we can do, so people tomorrow will know you belong together."

I reached under my chair and pulled out two wide and flat boxes. I gave one to each of my slaves.

Vonda looked at the markings on the box. "Contacts?"

I nodded. "Tinted contacts. From now on your eyes will match. There are about twenty different shades in there. Most are realistic, but a few are more outlandish."

Vonda objected. "I don't know how to wear contacts."

"I do," said Pyx.

"You wore contacts?" I asked.

She nodded. "When I was eleven or twelve, a doctor said that I was nearsighted, and needed to wear glasses.

"Well, that just gave my classmates another thing to tease me about.

"When Sister Theresa found out, she got me contacts."

"But you don't wear glasses or contacts now," said Vonda.

"I was about to get to that.

"It soon became obvious that I was too clumsy and stupid to wear contacts."

"Pyx," I warned her.

"I know I shouldn't say things like that about myself. But it's true. I kept losing my contacts every few days, and Theresa would have to buy me new ones."

Vonda asked, "Could some of the girls have been stealing them?"

Pyx was shocked. "Oh no! They wouldn't do something like that. Would they?

"Anyway, Sister Theresa took me to a special clinic, where they did laser surgery on my eyes.

"I haven't needed glasses or contacts since."

I pondered for a second. "That's an expensive procedure, not to mention the cost of all those contacts. Where did Theresa get the money?"

"I don't know," said Pyx.

"Anyway, it's good that you know how to put on contacts. You can teach Vonda.

"Inside the case, you'll find a set of contacts with a star on the bottle. Put them on."

"Yes, Master," they chorused, then went into the bathroom.

About fifteen minutes later, they emerged, wearing their contacts. The ones they had on made their irises black. Looking at their eyes, you could not tell where their pupils ended, and their irises began.

"Did you have any problems?"

Vonda shrugged. "I had some at first. But Pyx showed me how. By the third or fourth try, I could do it."

"How do they feel in your eyes?"

"That was the big surprise. I thought they'd be uncomfortable, but I hardly notice them."

"Good. Good. Just be sure to take them out when you go to sleep at night."

"Yes, Master," they replied.

"Take a look at your fellow slave, and tell me what you think of her new look."

Vonda replied truthfully. "When I first looked in the mirror, I thought my eyes looked weird. But when I look at Pyx, I keep thinking she must be super-horny.

Pyx gaped. "I thought the same thing, when I see you."

I nodded. "That's why I had you wear them. One of the involuntary signs of sexual arousal is dilated pupils. It is one way to tell if a girl is faking it, in bed."

"Faking what?" asked Pyx.

"An orgasm."

She looked puzzled. "Why fake an orgasm? Why not just have one?"

"I'll explain it to you later," said Vonda.

"As I was saying, there are two things we can do to encourage your team look. The second is your hair. They need to match.

"You can either wear matching wigs, dye your hair the same color, or cut you hair the same length.

"I have chosen the last one."

Both girls looked relieved.

Since I had lopped off Vonda's hair during her training, it had grown quite a bit. It now reached her collar (if she was wearing a collar), about two inches longer than Pyx's.

"I'll get it trimmed, Master," said Pyx.

"Good. Also, you hairstyle is different. You have bangs in front. Vonda doesn't."

I'll make them match, Master."

"Good girl.

"Now, before you go, how about you two horny girls suck my cock."

Both of them broke out into wide lusty grins.

"Gladly, Master," said Pyx.

They lunged for my pants, and almost ripped it off.


The next morning, Pyx got up early and started baking cookies. She used both our kitchen, and the one in the kitchen fantasy suite (the old fantasy of fucking the milkman or postman is still popular).

I don't know how many she baked, but they were a big hit at the party, and there were enough left over to give as gift to the Sisters at her old home.

More on that later


As I had said, my Christmas party was an annual tradition. It took place, on the Friday before Christmas Eve (that year it was early, the 17th of December), in the ballroom on the fifth floor. This was my third one. Each year there was a theme. The first one's was "What I Really Want For Christmas." Last year's theme was "A Dickens of a Christmas." And this year's was "Christmas at the North Pole."

The first two hours, from seven to nine pm, was the family party. All the families who lived at the Arms, or rented store space from me were invited.

All three of us were dressed up for the party, courtesy of Phil Rogers.

Phil used to be a makeup man in Hollywood. He used to do aliens for the Star Trek TV shows in the eighties and nineties. He retired to Tulsa, his hometown, but has kept busy doing makeup for the theatre, and the independent films made throughout the Midwest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.