Pyx 3: The Christmas Party
Chapter 3 Climbing a Ladder

Copyright© 2010 by Alan C. Zumwalt

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 Climbing a Ladder - With training over, Alex, Vonda, and Pyx prepare for the Arms' big party of the year.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Black Female   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Enema   Cream Pie   Nudism  

When Pyx got back from work, at eight, it was clear that she was upset. After she stripped, and kissed my cock, she couldn't stop pacing back and forth.

"How was work, Pyx?"

She fell at my feet, bawling her eyes out. "Oh, Master! It was horrible!"

Vonda hugged her. "What's wrong, honey? Was someone mean to you?"

She shook her head. "Nothing like that."

"Well, tell us about it," I said.

Pyx sat down on a dining room chair. "It ... It all started right after I arrived for work. Chef Paul was examining the produce that had just been delivered. He was not pleased.

"'I have to go out, ' he said. 'Pyx is in charge.'"

"Uh oh," I said. I knew whatever happened after that, was not good.

Pyx nodded. "He left so quickly, I had no time to object.

"Suddenly, everyone was coming at me with questions. Some of them were real simple, but I couldn't think of an answer. I started telling them to do what they think best. But more questions came. Suddenly, I couldn't breathe, and I passed out."

"They should have called me," I said.

"Only Chef Paul has your number.

"When I came to, I begged my co-workers not to tell Chef Paul."

"How long was it until Paul came back," asked Vonda.

"About an hour.

"Evidently, I didn't mess up things too badly. He said I did a good job."

I pondered the incident a few moments. "Pyx, you had a panic attack. Paul put you in a situation you were not ready to handle.

"You are a natural follower. Give you some instructions, and you will follow them to the letter.

"What you are not, is a leader, and Paul put you in a situation where you had to tell other people what to do."

This seemed to comfort Pyx. "That makes sense.

"But what do I do the next time?"

I thought for a second. "Well, I will talk to Paul, tomorrow, and explain how you are, to him.

"But, if you are put in charge, I want you to remember, you are not really in charge. You are still following Paul's orders."

My young slave looked confused. "What do you mean?"

"Remember when Vonda was being punished, and you had to order her into her chastity belt."

Pyx nodded. "Like she's wearing now. What did she do, Master?"

"I'll tell you later.

"You didn't like ordering her around. But you did."

"I was following you orders, Master."

"And when Paul put you in charge, he was giving you an order.

"Just think, 'How would Chef Paul answer this question?' and answer it the best you can."

Pyx smiled. "I can do that."

"Good girl.

"Now let me tell you about our day." I proceeded to tell Pyx about all that had happened since she'd left for work.

After I had finished, Pyx raised her hand. "I have a question, Master."

"What is it?"

"I understand that Vonda wore pants, against your rules. But she also did something else, that made you even madder. What did she do that was so bad?"

I turned to Vonda. "Why don't you explain it to her?"

The tall red-head flushed. "I tried to make my master do what I wanted, by disobeying intentionally.

"I wanted him to whip me, but I wanted him to think it was his idea."

Pyx tried to wrap her mind around it. "I think I understand."

I spoke to Vonda. "You explained it very well, Slave."

I tossed the chastity belt key to Pyx. "You can unlock her now."

As she was stepping out of the belt, the phone rang. It was the front desk.

"There's a Ben Schwarz here to see you," said Candice, the front desk girl.

"Send him up," I said, and hung up.

Turning to Pyx, I said, "Forgot to tell you, Vonda and I met an impressive young man."

Vonda sighed. "Yeah. He has good hands."

"His name is Ben. He's on his way up."

Pyx sprang up from her seat. "Do you want us to dress, Master?"

"If I wanted you to dress, I would tell you, Slave."

She stopped, and returned to the dinner table, but could not retake her seat. "I know. It's just, this'll be the first man to see me naked, besides you, Master."

"Well, get used to it. In two weeks, lots of people, both men and women, will see you naked."

That seemed to calm her a little. "Yes. This'll be good practice."

Just then, the doorbell rang.

I pointed to space by the table. "I want you both kneeling, head bowed. When I say your name, raise your head."

Both girls raced to the spot, and assumed the position.

I walked to the front door, and opened it.

Ben was obviously nervous. He was dressed in a black turtleneck, black jeans, and black sneakers. He tried to slick back his bushy hair, with limited success.

I stepped up and shook his hand. "Hey, Ben! Looking good. Come on in."

Ben tentatively followed me. But stopped dead in his tracks, when he saw my two naked girls, both with their heads bowed.

"Two? You have two?" his voice cracked.

I nodded. "You know Vonda."

The red-head raised her eyes and looked at Ben.

"And this is my other slave, Pyx."

Pyx kept her eyes down.

I walked over to her. "Pyx, look up."

Tears trickled down her cheek. "Do I have to?" she whispered.

"You know you do, Slave." I gave her a quick swat on her rear.

Pyx looked up, and gasped, "Eric!"

Vonda gaped at Pyx. "Who's Eric?"

Pyx shook her head, and wiped her eyes. She spoke to Ben. "I'm sorry, sir. I thought you were someone else, for a second."

I told Ben. "Pyx is my newest slave. You are the second man, besides myself, of course, to see her naked. She's a little shy."

Ben consciously closed his gaping mouth, and nodded.

"Now, this afternoon, when Vonda and I met you, all you got to do was cop a feel through her wet tee shirt. I then told you to come back tonight, and you could see more.

"Unfortunately, all you can do is look. No touching."

Vonda was almost as disappointed as Ben. "Why not?" she whined.

"Because Ben here is underage.

"How old are you, kid?"

"Sixteen."

"If we got physical with him, we could get into trouble. Statutory rape and contributing to the delinquency of a minor, immediately come to mind. His parents could charge us with either of these."

Ben thought this over. "I understand."

"Now, both my girls will show you every inch of their sweet bodies.

"Any questions?"

The teen nodded. "You called them your slaves?"

"That's right. Tell him, Pyx."

Still kneeling, she spoke up proudly. "Both Vonda and I have both voluntarily enslaved ourselves to Master Alex. We are his willing slaves."

Ben's mouth again hung open, like a dead fish. "That's so hot!" was all he said.

I smiled. "Well, for the next ten minutes, my slaves are yours to order."

For a few seconds, the teen pondered his surroundings. He pointed at the dining table. "How strong is that?"

"It's very sturdy. It could easily hold all our weight."

"Good. Good.

"Slaves. Both of you on the table."

There was a sound of authority in his voice, not expected from someone so young and inexperienced. He seemed to revel in the control.

In short order, he had them bent over, showing him their ass, then sitting on the table, their legs spread wide. Their fingers spread their labia, so he could see their vaginas and clitorises.

After the time had expired, I ordered Vonda and Pyx back to their original kneeling position."

"Vonda."

"Yes, Master?" she replied.

"Go to the bedroom, and get your favorite dildo."

Vonda quickly returned with a metallic gold six inch cock.

"Now, go show Ben how you cum."

Getting back on the table, she spread her legs for Ben then shoved the dildo up her pussy. As she started fucking herself, she exclaimed "Oh yeah!" with each thrust. Her hip slowly gyrated with each penetration.

When she finally came, she screamed out "OH YEAH!!" then collapsed.

As she crawled off the table, I kissed her on the cheek. "Good job."

Turning to Pyx, I said, "It's your turn."

She nodded tearfully, and fled to the bedroom. She returned with a small four inch pink dildo.

"Must I?" Pyx whispered to me.

"Obey me, Slave," I growled to her.

Mounting the table, she got on her hands and knees, sticking her ass in the air. Reaching around, she tried to push the cock in, but had trouble doing so.

"Here, let me help," I said. Taking the dildo from her, I impaled her pussy from behind.

She cried out, "Oh, Master!"

Once it was in, Pyx took over. Reaching behind, she pistoned the phallus in and out of her snatch. She made little squeak sounds with each stroke, gradually increasing in volume.

When she finally came, Pyx let out an ear-piercing shriek, then collapsed on the table.

After she got off the table, she ran into my arms. "Oh, Master! That was so intense! Showing a stranger what a horny little slave I am ... It was incredible!"

"See? When I tell you to do something, trust me."

Pyx nodded. "I've learned my lesson, Master."

Ben, who had been silent the whole time, said quietly, "They were so different."

"That's right," I said. "Each woman is different, and reacts in different ways."

The young man cleared his throat. "Is there a bathroom I can use?"

I pointed to the bedroom door. "Through there, on the right."

"Thanks."

Once he was out of the room, I went over and turned on the computer monitor, and switched the view to the bathroom camera. Pyx and Vonda followed.

Ben had his pants down around his ankles. He then pulled down his white briefs, exposing a massive eleven inch erection. He sat down on the toilet and started jerking off.

Vonda let out a whistle. "He's a big boy, isn't he?"

Pyx looked scared. "That can't be real," she whispered. "Cocks don't get that big, do they?"

"Actually, I've seen a few bigger than that," said Vonda.

"There's no way that would fit inside me."

"It could," I told her. "And maybe, someday, it will."

Vonda stood up, abruptly. "I'm going to help him."

"Now remember..."

"I know, Master. No touching."

When the red-head entered the bathroom, Ben was furiously pounding away at his cock, using both hands. His eyes were closed, and his upper lip was curled up in a grimace.

Vonda cleared her throat. "Ahem. You might want to try going a little slower."

Ben tried in vain to cover his swollen member.

She ignored that. "You also need to take those pants off your ankles. That way you can spread your legs wider."

He kicked off his slacks and underwear.

Vonda sat on the bathroom floor facing Ben. Her long legs straddled his. "Now, imagine, you are putting your cock in my pussy, fucking me with long deep strokes."

Ben started jerking off again, but this time, at a slower pace.

She laid back on the floor and bent her knees. "Oh yes!" she moaned. "Fuck me hard, with your big cock. Make me cum. Fill me with your spunk!"

Ben cried out, and came. A fountain of sperm splattered Vonda, from her knees to her breasts.

She smiled at him. "See what I mean? Isn't that better?"

He nodded. "I was trying to hurry."

Vonda scraped some cum off her breast, and sampled it. "You taste good, too."

Then Pyx entered. "I'm here to help you clean up." She got down on her knees and lapped the jizz off her fellow slave's legs.

About half way into their grooming, Ben came again, splashing both of the girls, causing them to start all over.

"Sorry," said Ben.

"Don't be," said Vonda. "Both Pyx and I love to eat cum. Isn't that right, dear?"

My blonde slave nodded shyly.

After they had finished cleaning each other off, Ben put back on his pants. They all went back to the living area. The girls knelt at my feet.

"Did you all have a good time?" I asked.

All three nodded.

I looked at my two slaves. "Did you do a good job cleaning up?"

"Yes, Master," they chorused.

"So, if I go into the bathroom, everything will be spotless?"

They both went pale. "We're sorry, Master," said Vonda. "We completely forgot to clean the floor."

I nodded. "You have five minutes to get the bathroom clean."

They both scampered away through the bedroom door.

I followed them, and motioned Ben to follow.

In the bathroom, Vonda was on all fours, licking the floor. Pyx was lapping up some cum on the toilet seat.

Ben watched in amazement, his jaw hanging slack. He then gestured for me to come with him, to the living room.

I followed him.

"How did you do it?" he asked, when the door closed. "Those girls will do anything you say."

"First of all, Pyx keeps a very clean house. Licking the bathroom floor is almost as clean as licking a dinner plate.

"Secondly, I have been training these girls, Vonda for three years, and Pyx for almost five months. They both know what I want, and the consequences of failure."

"How do I find women like them?"

"Where do you go to school?"

"Hebrew Academy."

"Small school?"

Ben nodded. "About one hundred in my class, four hundred total."

"In your school there's probably one, maybe two, girls who are truly submissive."

"But how do I find them?"

"I'll tell you later. Right now, time's up."

When I returned, both of my girls were waiting, kneeling. I gave the bathroom a quick inspection.

"Very good! You've done a good job."

They both blushed in pleasure from my praise. The scent of their arousal filled the room.

"Now, both of you take a shower. I don't want you all sticky from saliva."

"Yes, Master," they said.

Ben and I watched as Pyx and Vonda washed each other.

As they were drying off, I said, "Tonight is going to be very challenging. I want you two to go to the gym and stretch, so you'll be ready." I tossed the key to Pyx.

"Ben and I will go set up the equipment. I'll call you when I'm ready."

"Yes, Master," said Pyx.

After they left, I took Ben down the hall to the techno-dungeon. As we set up the apparatuses, I gave him pointers on how to find and train a potential sub.

When we had finished, I gave him my personal cell number, and escorted him out.

"Can't I stay?" asked Ben.

"Sorry. Tonight is a school night, and it's getting late."

"When can I come over again?"

We stepped into the hallway. "Not for a while. If you want to be a top, you have to develop your own style. You can't live the life through me.

"Tell you what, when you've got your own slave, bring her over. We'll have some fun. All five of us."

Ben brightened up. "That sounds great."

"If you have any questions about recruitment or training, give me a call, anytime of the day or night."

"I will. Thank you."

As the elevator door opened, I gave the young man a quick hug. "Good luck."

The door closed, leaving me alone.

I wasn't sure how serious Ben was about becoming a top. I really thought I'd never see him again.

I was wrong.

When I returned to the suite, I called the gym suite's extension.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.