Pyx 3: The Christmas Party
Chapter 1 Rule Changes

Copyright© 2010 by Alan C. Zumwalt

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 Rule Changes - With training over, Alex, Vonda, and Pyx prepare for the Arms' big party of the year.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Black Female   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Enema   Cream Pie   Nudism  

I was fully dressed and waiting in my favorite chair when my two slaves returned to our home. They walked in and silently knelt at my feet.

"Are you both okay?"

"Yes, Master," they chorused.

"Did you get the salve on Vonda's back?" I asked.

"Yes, Master," said Pyx.

"Let me see."

I walked over and examined my eldest slave's back. There were numerous welts, but not as many cuts as I had feared. None of them seemed very deep. In a week, she should be as good as new.

I returned to my seat.

"Now that you truly belong to me, Pyx, I have to make changes on how things are run in this household.

"Much of which will involve you shopping, Vonda."

The red-head smiled sardonically. "I'll manage to overcome the challenge, Master."

"I'm sure.

"Since you both belong to me, you are both part of the same team."

"Team Alex," said Pyx.

"T and A," laughed Vonda.

I smiled. "That's right. And as a team, you need the uniform."

"We're going to wear the same clothes every day?" asked Vonda.

"Nothing that structured. But you two need to look like you belong together.

I reached into a plastic bag, next to me in my seat, and pulled two pair of panties. I tossed the pink pair to Pyx, and the black ones to Vonda.

Pyx looked at her gift. "I've never seen panties like this before."

Vonda scrunched her nose. "A thong, Master? I have thongs. The string up my ass is never comfortable." "Tough. This is what you are to wear from now on. The string will remind you who owns your ass."

"I tossed all your old underwear down the trash chute."

Vonda cried out. "Oh, Master! You didn't."

"I did.

"Try them on."

Both stepped into their thongs.

Pyx was the first to discover their secret. "They have a slit in the front."

Vonda arched an eyebrow. "They're crotchless."

"Can you think why that slit would be there, Pyx?" I asked.

She thought for a minute. "So you can pee without taking them off?"

I laughed. "I guess there is that too. The main purpose is to have your pussy available for me. Anytime. Anywhere."

Pyx's mouth flopped open. "You've done that?"

Vonda smiled. "Oh yes. Many times. Many places."

"That's so hot!" she exclaimed.

I looked at Pyx, who was wiggling her rear, in a provocative way. "How do you like the thong?"

Pyx spoke carefully. "Master, It's been so long since I've worn any underwear, nothing would be comfortable. But I like the string up my backside. It's very sexy."

I squatted down and examined the slit on Pyx's thong. "Do either of you know how to sew?"

Both nodded their heads.

"I learned in school," said Pyx. "Sister Catherine, my Home-Ec teacher, said I had real talent."

Vonda followed. "Growing up poor, you had to make your own clothes, or modify second-hand ones."

"Good, good. Pyx, the slit is too long for your tight little snatch, and most you buy will be, too. You'll need to modify them, so they fit you right."

"Yes, Master," they both chorused.

"Tomorrow, Vonda, you are to take Pyx shopping. She's to get a new wardrobe."

My red-head clapped her hands and bounced up and down in delight. Her large breasts bounced fetchingly. "Oh thank you, Master! We'll have such fun!"

She stopped mid-clap. "Is there going to be a budget?"

I smiled. "Not this time; but don't go wild, either."

Vonda nodded. "Of course, Master."

"The only restriction is the clothes you buy for Pyx will have to match your wardrobe, either in style or color."

She thought for a moment. "But our skin tones and hair color are so different. There aren't many colors that compliment us both."

"Maybe green," suggested Pyx.

"It will be a challenge," I said. " If you can't find matching colors, you'll have to get clothes that are the same design."

"It's the same problem," exclaimed Vonda. "She's so slim and petite, and I'm tall and stacked. What looks good on her won't look good one me, and vice versa."

"It won't be easy," I allowed. "But I'm sure you will find a solution."

"Thanks, Master," Vonda said, sardonically.

"Of course, you two could never go out together. One of you at home, at all times.

"Go out shopping tomorrow. You'll find solutions. I have faith in you.

"Now, take off those panties. You won't need them until tomorrow."

"Yes, Master," they said, and followed my instructions.

Pyx then dropped to her knees, at my feet. Her hands together, as if in prayer.

"Yes, Slave?"

"I have a favor to ask of you," said Pyx, in a whisper.

"Go ahead and ask," I said.

Tears started forming in her eyes. "I have missed going to church so much, Master. And now that my training is over, I'd like to start going again."

I smiled down at my new slave. "Of course, Pyx. You can go every Sunday, unless there is some kind of conflict."

"Oh, thank you, Master!" she cried, wrapping her arms around my ankles, and kissing my feet.

"I have just one requirement."

"Anything, Master," said Pyx, her beaming tear-stained face looked up at me adoringly.

"When you go to church, you also go to confession. Right?"

She nodded.

"Before you leave for church, I want you to confess to me, the same as you'd do to Father Matthew. It'll be just you and me. I'll see to that." I glance over at Vonda.

"I can do that," said Pyx, with a smile.

"Good. Good."

"Vonda, make sure you get her a dress suitable for church, tomorrow."

"Yes, Master."

"Oh! One more thing. No pants, only dresses.

"What's the point of wearing crotch-less panties, if I can't get access to them?"

Though obviously not happy, Vonda nodded. "Yes, Master."

"Now, lets go to bed. You both are going to have a busy day, tomorrow."

It turned out, the next morning, the two leaving was a bit of a challenge.

Pyx only had four outfits, from before her training, and the only ones that Vonda had a match for was the sundress and the little black dress. But this was late November. They would look very strange, to mention freezing to death.

Pyx's tee shirt and jeans were out, because of my new rule banning pants.

That left her with the business suit. Vonda had several similar outfits, but none matched the style or color of Pyx's.

I finally chose the closest match, and had them promise that they change into the first matching outfits they bought.

After they left, I went down to my office, to work.

They didn't return home until almost five pm. I watched them enter the lobby, through the security cameras, their arms loaded with shopping bags.

A few minutes after they entered the suite, Vonda called me.

"We're home," she said.

"I'll be up soon."

Ten minutes later, I returned home.

Pyx was waiting in front of the door, kneeling; naked, except for her collar.

I paused to see what she wanted.

She smiled at me. "Welcome home, Master." She reached out and unzipped my pants. Reaching inside, she pulled out my cock, and primly kissed the head. She then replaced my thickening member, and pulled back up the zipper.

"Now, that is what I call a greeting!" I exclaimed.

Pyx blushed and bowed her head. "It wasn't too bold?"

I pulled her to her feet, and kissed her deeply. "You can do that any time."

"Oh, I will," she said breathlessly.

"What inspired you to do that?" I asked.

"Vonda. She thought of kissing your ... your penis after sex. I wanted my own special way of showing my love for you.

"I felt I shouldn't while I was in training. But now..."

"I understand.

"Where's Vonda?"

"She's in the bedroom, hanging up our new clothes."

"Well, tell her that I want you both to model what you bought."

"Yes, Master."

Most of their clothes were for the fall and winter. Sweaters, with long sleeves, and ankle-length heavy skirts, were the main components of their wardrobes. Many of the sweaters had plunging necklines, that showed their cleavage. I wish Vonda had bought more risqué items, but I had to be practical. These were outside clothes, and Tulsa winters could be frigid.

Vonda got around my restrictions without much trouble. In the spring it will be much more of a challenge.

As I was complimenting Vonda on her good job, Pyx suddenly bolted to her feet.

"Oh no! Look at the time! I need to get supper going."

"Don't bother. We're going out to eat. It's your first time you've been able to, for months."

Pyx smiled. "That sounds wonderful. Thank you, Master."

"Is there any place you'd like to go?"

She was about to demure, when at thought hit her. "I'd like to go to Jack's Diner again. But only if that sounds good to you, Master."

"Jack's sounds great, Pyx.

"You two dress in something appropriate, and we'll go."

They dressed in denim skits, and scoop neck sweaters. Vonda's sweater was light green and Pyx's was a pale pink. They wore heavy coats over their sweaters, so they could walk the three blocks in the cold November night.

I wore my wool top coat.

We walked down the sidewalk to Jack's, a girl on each arm. Pyx, not used to the cold weather, snuggled close to me.

At the restaurant, we sat down at a circular corner booth, a girl on each side of me.

We placed our orders. Vonda ordered a rueben sandwich, I chose a barbecue bacon cheeseburger, and Pyx got a double bacon cheeseburger, with grilled onions. We all chose Rick's famous chocolate malts to drink.

After our waitress left, I pulled up Pyx's skirt, under the table, and ran my middle finger up the slit in her panties.

She let out a gasp of pleasure.

"Come with me," I whispered in her ear.

"Yes, Master," she whispered back.

We slipped out of our seats.

Vonda smiled knowingly. "Don't be gone too long," she called.

I escorted my slave to the restrooms.

Pyx stopped in front of the doors.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

She pointed to the door that I was standing by. "This is the men's room."

"Would you rather we go in the ladies' room?"

"No ... It's just that I've never been in the men's room."

"It's not that different." I reached into the maintenance closet that was between the two restroom doors, and pulled out a sign, and hung it on the men's room door.

The sign said, "Closed For Cleaning. Will Reopen Soon."

"That should give us some privacy."

She nodded, a bit warily. We slipped inside.

Rick's restrooms were small: two toilet stalls and a urinal.

Pyx pointed to the urinal. "What's that?"

"I'll explain it to you later. Right now we need to hurry.: I opened the far stall door.

She nodded and entered.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out a ball gag. "We need to be as quiet as possible."

"I understand, Master," she said, and opened her mouth wide.

After I strapped the gag around her head, I dropped my pants, and pulled down my underwear. The prospect of fucking Pyx in public had my cock already rock hard.

I pushed her against the wall, and lifted her up. With surprising ease, I lowered her onto my aching dick. Her skirt acted as a tent covering our loins.

Even gagged, Pyx was loud. She groaned as she was impaled on me. She moaned each time she bucked her hips against my cock.

I cradled her skirt-covered ass with my hands, to help steady her.

In short order, Pyx came. Her body shook, and she cried out a muffled scream.

I followed suit. My load shot deep inside her womb.

I lowered Pyx to the floor, and unfastened her gag.

My slave, though gasping for breath, was absolutely glowing. She leaned over and kissed my wilting cock.

I leaned over and pulled up my pants.

Pyx interrupted me. "Here, let me do it, Master." She pulled up my underpants, then my slacks. She then zipped me up, and buckled my belt.

During all of this, Pyx's eyes were locked on my face, in a look of pure adoration. "That was amazing, Master. So hot!"

I escorted her out of the stall. "Glad you liked it."

Outside of the bathroom, three guys were waiting. They broke into applause.

Evidently, my effort to keep us quiet didn't work too well.

I thought Pyx would shrink back into a corner, mortified. Instead, she seemed to glow even more, gazing up at me. It seemed, she thought the claps were for me.

I put the sign back in the janitor's closet. We walked back to our booth. The occupants of the booths near the restrooms stared at us as we walked past.

Our food was waiting for us.

Vonda was grinning from ear to ear. "Have a good time?"

"Oh yes!" gushed Pyx. "It was so intense!"

"You were very good and obedient, Pyx."

"I thought you might get shy."

This stumped her for a second. "When I am obeying you orders, I don't need to be shy. You are my buffer. You absorb my ... my fear.

"I don't know if I'm explaining it right."

"I think I understand," I said.

Vonda spoke up. "So, if Alex told you to hop on the table and spread your legs, you'd do it?"

Pyx shifted in her seat. "In a heartbeat."

I hurriedly interjected, "But I don't want to spend tonight in jail. So that's not going to happen."

I glared at the troublemaking Vonda.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.