Trouble in the Forest - Book II - Cover

Trouble in the Forest - Book II

Copyright© 2010 by Just Anybody

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A continuation of Book I, mostly written from the childrens' viewpoints. An expansion on their first years in the new school and a few trips out of town, it deals mostly with the kids take on Mom, Hank and their dad. Travis beds even more girls and Sarah tries out a stranger from the east.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

MORE SARAH

The rest of the summer we spent learning about the area. Mom filed for a divorce from Dad, and hired a private detective to get photos of him living with his secretary. Once she had those, Dad agreed to everything that Mom asked for, which made everyone here a lot happier. We started looking at the various schools in the area, and Mom got us enrolled in our first choice, Travis is a junior, I am just starting my first year. Starting a new school and having to make all new friends is pretty tough for me. The other girls don't know me, yet they have known each other for years. It's hard. But once school started, everyone seemed very friendly and welcoming, especially when Travis showed up at football practice. I guess the local team has not been very good in recent years and it was badly in need of some skilled players. I get to brag here because I know that Travis is a very good football player. He is big and strong and has enough talent that he started varsity football even as a freshman, when we lived in Cleveland. It was not long before kids began to talk about the new guy on the football team, and then the new girl, the one that's the sister of the new guy. And that's how I began to meet the other kids on my classes. That was okay, though. I was happy and proud to just be "the new guy's sister" because I knew that once I became involved with others, I could make friends for myself.

One neat thing happened in mid summer. Travis got his driver's license and we suddenly had "transportation" without parents. What a change. We were no longer tied to Hank's house or to trips with them. We made the best of it, exploring everywhere, learning where things were, taking whole day road trips to wherever, just so that we would not seem to be so lost if others kids began talking about some place. I don't think we have ever spent as much time together as we did in those few months before school started. And it wasn't much after that before Travis found his first girl to date. I don't know what happened on that date, but she must have told half the girls in the county because within days, girls were calling Travis, asking him out for dates. In a way, I was kind of jealous, partly because of what we had done together, and also just by virtue of having spent so much time with him driving around. But whenever I wanted to be close to him, I only needed to knock on his bedroom door and he would welcome me with open arms. Of course, I knew why all the girls were calling him, because he would do that with me also. He told me that he didn't think any of the guys that these girls had been with before had ever buried their head in between the girl's legs. He would lick them, suck their clits and then have sex, and they loved him, or at least his technique. That's about the time he started being more selective about the girls. He had told me many times that he was not a "boob man"; he didn't care if a girl had a big chest or not. What he liked were girls that had a lot of pubic hair. He thought that was the most exciting, erotic thing to see, and actually told me that he wouldn't go out with any girl that had shaved herself bare there. Once school started, he even asked me to pay attention in the shower room after my phys. ed. class to see which girls had more hair than others. I told him that most of the girls in my p.e. class were freshman, like me, and that there were only a handful of third year students in the same class, and most of them were shaved. He didn't want to date the freshmen girls, so I wasn't much help to him.

I was invited to a sleepover shortly after school started. There were about ten girls there, all of us in our first year, and two others, besides me, new to the area. It was a great way for us to get to know each other better, and we had a lot of fun. We watched a video and ate pizzas and just sat around talking until the wee hours of the morning, mostly about boys. It wasn't long before one of the girls asked about Travis. It started out innocent enough-- yes, he is my brother, no, he doesn't have a steady girlfriend, yes, he plays football and then one of the girls asked if I had ever seen him naked. I wasn't prepared for that question, and hadn't thought about how I should answer it. But my delay in answering was all these girls needed to laugh and giggle and conclude that I had. So then they all wanted to know what he looked like "down there". What could I say? I told them I had no idea how to compare, because he was the only boy I had ever seen naked. I sure didn't want to tell them that I loved the way he looked "down there" or that I loved that he knew what to do with it. Pretty soon one of the others said that her sister had been out with him and she started talking about what they had done. I watched the faces of the others as she described oral sex. It was pretty obvious which girls had any experience with orgasms. In their defense, we were all just thirteen and fourteen years old, so it would not be unusual to conclude that most girls had not had sex yet. But only two others, besides the girl talking and me, had any idea what was involved with oral sex. I listened more than talked, for a change, but did acknowledge that I had enjoyed orgasms, and knew what they felt like.

And that discussion then led into the idea of a boy putting his face between our legs and actually licking us there. Some of the girls were concerned about their pubic hair, and the first girl, whose sister had gone out with Travis, suggested shaving so that it would be clean and neat. Without thinking, I responded that, at least with my brother, the opposite is true. I told them he would not go out with any girl that is shaved.

"Why?" at least three girls asked.

"I don't know. He says that he thinks that's the sexiest part of a girl's body."

"You guys talk about stuff like that?"

"Well, he asked me why girls shave it off. I told him I didn't know, but I knew that many girls do. I told him that, n my opinion, it took too long for me to grow some to shave it off again."

"You said that to your brother?" one of the girls asked, obviously amazed that I would talk to Travis about such things.

"Yes, I did. What's so surprising?"

"Weren't you embarrassed?"

"Why would I be embarrassed? It's not like it's a secret that people have hair there, is it?"

"Well, no, but gee, I get embarrassed about having so much?"

Another girl asked, "How much is so much?"

We were all sitting around in our pajamas anyway so I stood up and dropped the bottoms of mine. "This is how much I have, and I think it's kind of sexy looking."

Two other girls stood up and did the same, but they had about half as much as I do, and I don't think I have all that much.

"I know what you mean about not shaving it off," one of them said. "It's taken forever to get this much. Who wants to look like a ten year old again?"

Reluctantly, Martha, the girl who had said she was embarrassed about having so much stood up and dropped her shorts. She had just a little more than me, but hers was not as thick, and I could see through it from where I was. "Maybe I don't have so much after all," she said.

Eventually Kim, our host, stood up, wearing just her top. There was no question that she had more hair in her bush than any two of us combined. It spread out onto her legs a little and went way up, in a diamond, not quite to her navel, but darned close. "It runs in our family," she said. "My mom and sister both have a lot, too, but I really think I have more than either of them. It should make your brother happy, though." Until I saw it with my own eyes, I did not realize that there was such a thing as blond pubic hair.

"Do they really put their head there and lick you?" Martha asked.

"Yes, Martha. It's called oral sex," Kim responded. "And if you're at all interested in having him ever do it again, you will return the favor."

Martha looked lost. She obviously had no experience with sex and apparently paid little attention in sex ed class either. She said nothing, but it was pretty clear to me that she wanted someone to continue the discussion.

"Look, Martha, any guy that is willing to perform oral sex on you, and get you so excited that you have an orgasm, is going to get pretty excited himself. In normal circumstances, when that happens, he would push into you and have sex with you. But sometimes, like when you're fourteen and don't want to have sex yet, you can choose to please him orally. So instead of pushing his thing into your vagina, he pushes it into your mouth and you suck him until he shoots his stuff." That was about as clear and simple as I could explain it.

Someone else asked, "What happens when he shoots his stuff?"

Thankfully, for me anyway, from out of the blue, another girl spoke up. "You swallow as much of it as you can. He likes it better that way and you won't get pregnant anyway."

That brought a chorus of "Oh Yuk!'s from several of the girls.

"What does it taste like?"

She continued, "It doesn't really taste like anything. It's a little salty sometimes, but it's not evil or vile or anything."

"You've done it already?" Martha asked and received a nod that she had.

"Am I the only person in this room that has sucked off a boy?" she asked us all. Nobody said a word. "Really?" She was surprised. She was another of the girls that are new to the area.

Very slowly another girl, who had said nothing in this conversation, raised her hand. "I have, also. My brother made me, a couple of years ago."

I decided it was time to 'fess up. "I have, too. I'm really surprised that not more of you have. Where I used to live, some girls were doing it in seventh grade."

But no one else admitted to doing it, and based upon the questions that they continued to ask about how to do it, I was pretty sure that they hadn't. Kim continued talking about sex, giving her thoughts about why the boys in our class had not been very interested in making out, but the older guys, in the upper classes couldn't keep their hands to themselves. Kim thought it was because the boys in eight grade and freshman year in high school weren't developed enough yet, sexually, and were embarrassed to let a girl know that. She finished with a comment that if we wanted sex, we would either have to date the upper class guys or do it ourselves. I didn't tell that I had another option ... just walking into Travis' bedroom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.