Trouble in the Forest - Book II - Cover

Trouble in the Forest - Book II

Copyright© 2010 by Just Anybody

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A continuation of Book I, mostly written from the childrens' viewpoints. An expansion on their first years in the new school and a few trips out of town, it deals mostly with the kids take on Mom, Hank and their dad. Travis beds even more girls and Sarah tries out a stranger from the east.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

MORE TRAVIS

Apparently Annette had a bigger mouth than I thought, at least about what she had experienced after the game. By the middle of the next week, three other cheerleaders had each asked if they could go out, or get a ride home after the game. Each made it very clear that Annette had confided in them about what I had done for her, and each girl told me that they were already on the pill. The team rules said that we had to be home by nine o'clock on the night before a game, but they didn't say anything about two nights prior. Morgan was the first of the three that had asked me so I agreed to go out with her on Wednesday evening. By the time I got through with practice, got showered and then had dinner, it was already past eight. I found her house without too much trouble and she directed me to her favorite private spot which turned out to be inside a barn on her uncle's farm. She had a blanket spread out and a pillow as well. I thought that things had gotten out of hand already, and it was only the fourth week of school.

What attracted me to Morgan was her smile. It is one of those smiles that can make the saddest person happy, at least for a moment. Her eyes sparkle and she just always appears to be genuinely happy. As she led me to the set up that she had created in the barn, she began to undress, so that by the time I was standing beside the blanket, she was already naked.

"Don't worry about playing with my boobs. I don't have enough to play with anyway."

She didn't have much. Honestly, I think my sister's boobs are bigger. But what she didn't have for boobs, she made up with her bush. WOW! Coal black hair, thick, dense, tight curls that completely covered her pussy in a very neat triangle. Either she trimmed it neatly or it just stopped at the creases of her legs because none extended onto her thighs. But what was there, in that triangle was thick, heavy and defined her as a woman for sure. I had her on her back on that blanket in a split second and I had my head nestled in between her thighs. I kissed both thighs, near the top, but intentionally stayed away from her pussy, preferring to breathe on it casually as I moved from thigh to thigh. I rolled her thighs and legs up over my shoulders and began to run my tongue around her rosebud. She tried to push away when she felt my contact but I held her firmly and then spread her ass cheeks while I pushed my tongue into her asshole. She continued to squirm but accepted what I was doing and when I moved from it to the opening of her cunt, I felt her relax and then tense again. I stopped.

"Hasn't anyone ever done this for you before?"

"Oh God no. Please don't stop. Please."

I returned my tongue to her pussy, licking around the outside of the opening, teasing it, almost cruelly, and then without warning, pushed my tongue into her, holding that position, and wiggling the tip of my tongue as rapidly as I could. She experienced her first orgasm, which caused her thighs to clamp tightly against my head while her muscles contracted. As was my technique, I didn't stop wiggling my tongue inside her, and her excitement level continued to build even though she had cuming at the same time. After some time, I removed my tongue and began lapping it up the split of her labia, almost like a child licks an ice cream cone. But each time, I stopped short of her clit, saving that until she was nearly out of control.

"Oh please, make me cum. Please. I can't take this anymore." She was begging me.

She had cum several times, but she knew that there was also this massive tension building inside her. I decided that I had teased her long enough and, just as I had with Annette, sucked her clit into my mouth, holding it firmly in my lips and then backed away from her body. I doubt if I really moved as much as an inch, but to her, it felt like I had stretched her clit out a foot. I held tight and allowed for her climax to happen. As I diddled her clit with my tongue, her hips began to bounce uncontrollably. After about a minute, she stopped -- stopped completely and sighed loudly. I moved up and pushed my cock into her cunt. She opened her eyes, wrapped her legs around my hips and pulled me into her tightly. I couldn't move. I had to reach behind me and unlock her legs so that I could drive into her, which I then did with a fervor that she had not expected. I drove hard and deep, probably three minutes, maybe more, before I felt my load fly. And it was a heavy load, too. There is something about the feeling that I have when I am shooting my cum deep into a girl. Damn, it feels good!

I had cum so much that it was pushing out of her every time I pushed into her. Cum was running down across her rosebud and pooling on the blanket under her back. I was in the mood for a little ass fucking so I pulled out and pushed her legs a little higher, then pushed into her ass without warning. That got her attention, let me tell you. She screamed so loud I thought it would bring the neighbors. My cock was so coated with cum and her moisture that it slipped right in without difficulty, although I have to say she sure was tight. That's the thing about ass fucking. You don't really have to go in very deep because all the tightness is right in the beginning, unless you want to establish your control and dominance over her body that is. And I was in that mood too. So when it came time for me to cum again, I shoved my cock all the way up her butt until my balls were banging on her cheeks and then I let loose my barrage of cum shots. That does feel good!

When I had finished, I gave her clit a twist between my thumb and knuckle and she screamed again and had another orgasm.

Later we just sat on the blanket and talked. "You're a wild man, you know."

"Why? What's that all about?" I replied.

"Well, I have dated a lot of the guys in our school, and not one of them has ever done that to me with his tongue. You have no idea how exciting that is. I have never felt like that before. I thought I was off in another world there for a while."

"I know. All girls react the same way when I do that. I think I have that much figured out anyway. I don't claim to know a lot about girls, but I think I have figured out how to excite them."

"You have no clue about how just how good that is. And I just want to say that I have had several other guys want to do what you did later, and I always denied them that. And you didn't even ask!"

"Are you talking about when I shoved my cock up your ass?" I wanted to talk a little crudely just because she was being so polite about what we had done.

"Yes"

"Well, then say that. Don't beat around the bush. Don't be coy. Good grief. I just got through eating your pussy and fucking you both in your cunt and your ass. Kinda hard to be coy about that, isn't it."

"Well, it's embarrassing. No girl wants to admit, even to herself, that she let a boy do that."

"That's pretty silly, isn't it? You did. I know it. You know it. It felt really good, to me. And you came a whole bunch of times. I'm not saying that you should wear a sign telling the world what we have enjoyed, but I sure don't see a big need to deny it either."

"Well, it's still embarrassing."

"And that reminds me. What did you mean when you said before that I didn't even ask? What's that about? I didn't ask when I licked your pussy, and I didn't ask if you wanted me to fuck you. I doubt very much that I am going to ask permission to fuck your ass!"

"Like I said. You are a wild man."

"But you loved it, didn't you?"

"Yes."

"Then admit it. Tell me what you loved."

She was very quiet, saying nothing at all for a minute and the silence was deafening. Finally, almost red faced with embarrassment, she said, "I loved it when you fucked me in my ass."

I kissed her.

"Do you know what I love?'

No."

"I love looking at that bush of yours. That is so exciting. It really turns me on. I love to see a girl with a lot of pussy hair. I am so glad you don't shave it off."

"Really? You surprise me. And I don't think I have as much as some other girls. You should see Kim."

"I don't know her."

"She is in my phys. ed. class and I see her in the shower every morning after class. She has a lot more than I do."

"Well, yours is gorgeous. I love it." I made a mental note to meet Kim.


I had no difficulty finding dates after the games and on the Saturday evenings when we were home, I seldom missed an opportunity to enjoy the pleasures of one of my schoolmates. I drew the line at dating freshman girls though, first because they were in the same class as Sarah, and I didn't want to create any problems for her, and second because most of them didn't excite me physically. There were some cute ones, to be sure, but I had plenty to choose from among the second, third and fourth year girls. The thing that surprised me the most was the number of girls that were already on the pill. I actually confirmed with each girl that she was already on the pill before I finalized any arrangements for dates. I couldn't see any point in going out with girls that might get pregnant. I'd leave them for the other guys. I am immensely grateful for Mom's new found understanding of sexuality, and of Hank's generosity in sharing his home with us. When it got too cold to be outside on dates, I always knew that I could bring my date home to the entertainment center and enjoy the privacy of that building. I even managed to use the day bed in the den one time when Sarah had some of her friends in the pool.

The football team managed to get through the season with a winning record, which apparently is something that had not happened in several years. I'd like to think it was because of me, but I am not that egotistical. I'm sure that I did my share, and what I was able to teach my teammates certainly helped too, but it was mostly due to our team approach to playing. We had no "stars" and that was just fine with me.

It also meant that the Thanksgiving Holiday was nearing and my parents had agreed that Sarah and I would travel to Arizona to spend that weekend with my father, something that neither Sarah nor I looked forward to. But that was their agreement, and we didn't have a lot of choice because we are still minors in the eyes of the courts and we have to do what they say. As soon as school was out on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, Hank drove us to the St. Louis airport and we flew off to see Dad. I must admit that flying first class is pretty nice. It was the first flight for either of us, but it was easy to see how much nicer it was up front than it would have been in the back, all crammed together. When we got off the plane, the security rules prohibited anyone from meeting us at the gate, and the baggage area was a mass of humanity on that particular night. Both Sarah and I looked all over for Dad, but we could not locate him anywhere, and we had no idea where he lived or how to get there. I was too young to rent a car on my own, even though I do have a credit card in my name now. We stood for an hour waiting for someone to show up and finally decided to call Mom. She was furious at Dad, of course, but she got Hank to call him on the other phone and ask about arrangements to meet us. Dad finally admitted that he had overlooked that issue and said he would leave immediately for the airport. His idea of immediately differs from mine because he didn't show up for another two hours, and when he did, he smelled strongly of alcohol. Sarah wanted to go back home, but I told her that we had to spend the weekend with him, per their agreement. She was disappointed in me that I would not support her in this, but I embraced her and told her that I would not let anything bad happen. It was a good thing that we had flown first class and that they had fed us a meal on the flight because we did not get to dad's house until after eleven p.m. and he never gave a thought that we might actually be hungry.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.