Trouble in the Forest - Book II
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by Just Anybody

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A continuation of Book I, mostly written from the childrens' viewpoints. An expansion on their first years in the new school and a few trips out of town, it deals mostly with the kids take on Mom, Hank and their dad. Travis beds even more girls and Sarah tries out a stranger from the east.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

TRAVIS

What a year this has been for me, for our whole family for that matter. I wasn't thrilled about picking up and moving from Cleveland, the only home that I had ever lived in, leaving all of my friends, leaving the school that I was familiar with, all of my teammates on the football team, and just generally leaving everything that was comfortable to me. Dad said it would be the "Great Adventure". Yeah, that's bullshit. It really sucks to create upheaval in your life when you are fifteen years old. "Great Adventure" my ass, Dad. Cleveland is nice. It has four seasons. It has a big lake with good fishing--not that you and I ever went. Who the hell wants to move to the desert? It has all kinds of things for kids my age to do, and it has Ohio State University right down the road. But you never asked me what I thought about it, did you? Of course, you didn't ask Sarah or Mom, for that matter, so I shouldn't feel excluded.

But we did it, because that's what was supposed to happen, I guess. We sold the house and packed up the stuff and headed out across the country in that van. And we did pretty well for ourselves, too, I must say. We stopped whenever we wanted, so a bunch of neat places and were having a pretty good day until we had that problem in the rainstorm and Mom ended up putting the van in the ditch when she saw that bear. My initial reaction was "Oh, shit. Now what do we do?" but we even managed to come out of that okay. Hank came along, with his buddy Sam, and gave us a ride to his house. That was a night to remember, that's for sure. Or maybe I should say, the next morning was the first day of the rest of our lives.

Sarah and I were pretty well floored when we discovered that Mom had slept with Hank. It's just not something that a fifteen year old boy wants to discover about his mother. But then she told us about how all during her life, she had tried to live by some goofy set of rules that her feel more like a servant than a wife. I mean, she went on and on about how she had always considered any pleasure that she might experience with sex was unimportant compared to what her husband was supposed to experience. Hell, even I know that's bullshit, and I'm no women's libber, for sure. But our lives really turned upside down when she found out that dad was shacked up with his secretary. That day changed everything. Mom no longer felt guilty about sleeping with Hank and made it perfectly clear that he is a phenomenal lover. She was so happy to finally be able to enjoy sex that she decided that Hank should teach us both about how to enjoy sex as well. It wasn't much after that when Hank fucked Sarah for the first time, with Mom and me watching. God that was hot. And then he taught her how to give me a blow job, which was heavenly. And later, Sarah and I had sex, too. There is no way to describe how good that was! I had seen Sarah naked several times before that night, always indirectly through the reflection of two mirrors in our old house when she wouldn't latch the bathroom door correctly. I had seen her breasts and her pussy too, but it wasn't the same as that day. Oh my God, that day! Not just because she is my sister, but Sarah is really a very cute girl. Her face is always a happy face, her skin is smooth and her eyes sparkle. She really doesn't have very big titties yet, but then, she is pretty young still. When I saw her naked that day, having her first sex with Hank, I was only five or six feet away, and tome, her body was beautiful. Her titties may be small but her nipples sure aren't. They remind me of two big poker chips on a small scoop of ice cream. And when she gets excited and the ends get hard, the swell up and stick out even farther, like the tip of my little finger. And then there is her pussy hair. I've only seen pictures of other girls' pussy hair before, but seeing Sarah's gave me a hard on that hurt. It's light brown, just like the hair on her head, and it's not really all that thick because I can see her pussy through it. But it forms such a perfect triangle there that I just want to put my hand on it and hold it. Just thinking about it now makes me hot.

I watched Hank fuck her. He did it so slowly and gently that she never even cried out. I still think it hurt her though, but he was sure cool and considerate of her. When she came the first time, I thought she was going to faint, but then he kept right on going and she came again and again. When he was done and had pulled out, his cum started running back out of her and I almost blew my load just seeing that. I had no idea then that I would ever be allowed to have sex with her and my imagination was running wild. Ten minutes later, Hank taught her how to give blow jobs, and I was her first. She was really timid about putting it in her mouth but she did, and it was unbelievable. She actually sucked on my cock, moving her head up and down on it until I came, and then she swallowed all my cum. You really don't understand how good that felt, and there is no way I can really tell you. Seeing her there, sitting on the edge of the bed in front of me, sucking on my cock and then looking up at me with her eyes. Hell, it's no wonder I blew a huge load.

Later, Hank continued teaching Sarah about sex. He actually fucked her ass! Right in front of us! I couldn't believe it. I had only heard about people doing that, and didn't really believe anybody actually did it, but he insisted on teaching her and showing me how to do it so that it gave the girl pleasure too. Sarah really didn't enjoy it the whole time he was fucking her, until right at the end. He was behind her; she was on her knees and had her face in a pillow and he was just shoving his cock into her butt and she was begging him not too and then, all of a sudden, she just started shaking and her butt started flopping around and then she moaned real loud. It was just that quick, too. One minute she was almost crying and then she was moaning uncontrollably. It was wild.

It wasn't even an hour later, after Sarah had rested, that Hank started asking me if I had learned anything watching him assfuck my sister. Of course I told him that I had, and then he told me to get undressed. He asked Sarah if she wanted to give me another blowjob or what, and she just pulled me right down on the bed and wrapped her legs around me. When I entered here I really felt like I had died and gone to heaven. She was so soft and warm and wet and tight. I had never imagined fucking would feel so good. Of course, I was so excited, I blew my load almost immediately but she just wrapped her hand around my cock and kept me hard and we kept doing it and pretty soon I came again. Tell me how it can possibly get any better than that.

I didn't keep count as to how many time that Sarah and I had sex of one type or another that summer, but I know that we slept in the same bed at least twice a week. There was never any giddiness or stupid immature macho bullshit. It was just the loving relationship between a brother and his sister. Although she really did not enjoy being fucked in her ass, she did allow me to do that about once a month or so, just because it was so exciting for me. Mom found her a doctor who put her on birth control pills and once they became effective, I didn't have to use rubbers any longer. Back in seventh heaven, I'll tell you. There is nothing so sweet as the feeling of my cock sliding into her tight warm, very wet cunt. And she does get very slippery and wet. It is sooo good.

We knocked around here for a while, just trying to figure out what happens with our lives after Dad. Hank invited us, encouraged us actually, to just stay here with him. He was very open and honest and said that he had never met anyone like Mom, and that he was actually falling in love with her and that he really wanted us to stay. So we did. Mom got us enrolled in school, me as a junior and Sarah as a freshman. I showed up for the first day of football practice and was immediately welcomed by all the guys and the coaches too. I had been pretty leery of just walking up and saying, "Hi, I'm here," but I didn't really know anyone, and so I had no choice. I tried really hard not to act superior to my team mates, but after the first several days of conditioning, once we were allowed to get into contact drills, it became pretty clear that I had much better football skills than most of the other guys on the defense. There are a few guys that are taller and stronger, but they just don't know how to use that to their advantage, and I can usually move them around however I'd like. The coaches asked me to spend some time with the linemen, hopefully to pass on some of the techniques that I use.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.