The Cottons of California
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by wordytom

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Warning: This story is about incest and cheating. Jeff and Susana are close. The father and daughter become even closer as fate, events a a sluttish bisexual wife force their relationship to change. This is not a stroke story. It is a modern love story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow   Nudism  

As the economy went south, the neighborhood parties got wilder and wilder. Tonight's party had been the wildest one yet. The Oaks Estates was a tract of four bedroom, two story executive homes, eighty in all. The exclusive homes were located five miles outside of Brand, California between San Diego and Alpine, California. Jeff Cotton had begun to regret the day he bought his house in what he originally thought was a community with potential.

At first the parties were a great way for people to let off steam after working in the pressure cooker environment San Diego had become. Then hard times came to America with a vengeance.

Unemployed former two hundred thousand dollar a year executives began to send out their resumes. Many were willing to start all over at entry-level positions, just to have something at all coming in. The families with mortgage insurance watched in fearful sorrow as less fortunate neighbors were evicted from their dream homes.

Jeff Cotton and his wife Brenda were among the fortunate ones. He had mortgage insurance, a blue chip investment portfolio and healthy savings accounts plus his off shore investment funds. Then came the night everything went to hell.

Twelve of the families got together for the usual Saturday night bash and barbecue. The twenty-four people present were dressed in their usual bikinis for both the men and the women. Babs Hatton's tits popped out right on schedule and a couple of husbands helped her tuck them back in while her husband watched from the sidelines. His Beach Bitch wife intimidated Jack Hatton.

"Does that make you hot to see a couple of guys play with your wife's tits?" a woman's voice asked from behind him. He turned to face Natalie Smith. Her husband Bud was one of the tit tuckers.

"Uh," he grunted. Anger and frustration at his helplessness made him unable to answer.

She reached down the front of his Speedos and squeezed his cock. Then she licked her fingers one at a time. "You'll get over it," she told him. She loved to tease Bud.

Jeff Cotton sat alone by the grill and nursed his twelfth beer. He watched Brenda as another neighbor groped her. It was too far away to see who the groper was. Jeff tilted his head back and drained the bottle. He grabbed a fresh one from the cold pack at his side and opened it. Drunken anger began to build up inside him.

Brenda pulled the man's hand out of her thong. He patted her cheek and walked away. "Shit!" Jeff exclaimed to himself.

He chugged the beer, dropped the empty bottle into a nearby trash container and began the walk back toward his house.

Ahead of him he saw Brenda on her knees in front of another woman. No, it was Natalie, not Brenda on her knees. The other woman was naked from the waist down. The naked one was Brenda. "Jesus, she must really be drunk to let another woman lick her like that," he muttered to himself and staggered home. He was sober enough to realize he was too drunk to make an issue out of anything right then.

The next morning Jeff tried to shower away his hangover and failed. He decided to head into the office and do a little work. If he stayed home he and Brenda would get into another argument. He decided work would be the best way to cope for right now. Jeff headed toward the door.

"Where you going Dad?" Susana asked. His seventeen year old daughter had already begun to fill her own thong outfit in all the best places.

"Oh, I thought I'd head into town and eat breakfast at the Marina and then I'll try to get some work done in the office."

"Why don't you take me to Tecate, Dad?" She grinned up at him and added, "Please? I promise I'll put a smile on your face, Cowboy."

When she was eight years old she went through a cowboy stage. She wanted to see every western movie ever made. In one of the old John Wayne flicks, a dance hall girl told John Wayne, "For the price of two drinks I'll put a smile on your face, cowboy."

At seventeen she said it again for the first time in years. Before she grew tits it sounded cute. Now it sounded incestuous. Jeff's cock twitched. For some reason he felt a thrill of uneasiness when she said it this time.

"Sure, he agreed. "Right now I need something to smile about."

She followed her dad out the door and waited for him to unlock the Benz roadster. Brenda bitched at him when she learned he planned to pay over a hundred thousand dollars for his toy. He bought it anyway. Jeff figured since he could afford the toy he had a right to buy it. Like he told Brenda, "I am the rain maker here so I spend what I want." She was mad but didn't press the issue. She didn't dare.

"Put the top down, Dad."

He looked at Susana and grinned. You go put something on. If I take you to Mexico in that getup I'll have to shoot my way back across the border."

Susana grinned and reached under the passenger's seat. She pulled out a silk lawn shirt. The damned thing had a hood to cover her head and damned little on the other end to cover her ass. It was a losing battle to argue she should wear something more modest. Jeff nodded and she slid into the car.

In his rear view mirrors he saw Brenda come out of the house and wave for them to stop. He ignored her and kept going. The way he felt right then he did not dare talk to her. He was still angry about the previous night. A couple of minutes later the car phone rang.

When he ignored it, Susana answered the damned thing.

"Hello?" she said. "It's for you Dad, Mom."

"Yo," he said when he accepted it.

"Jeff, where are you going without telling me?" Brenda demanded.

"Tecate. I promised Susana I'd take her over to do some shopping."

"Why did you sneak off without telling me? What are you hiding?" She wanted to pick a fight.

"Brenda, give it a rest. I had enough of your crap yesterday evening. I figured you were still trying to wash all the sticky fingerprints off of your body after last night's activities."

"What are you talking about?" she demanded. "You get back here right now."

"Because Susana is in the car with me right now I won't go into any details. However, she and I are going to Tecate and then to the Marina. You might begin to consider what you wish to do with the rest of your life living alone. " He disconnected. She did not ring back. Jeff had given her enough to think and worry about. She realized he had just threatened her with divorce.

Jeff figured right then she would begin to remember the prenuptial agreement she was forced to sign before his parents permitted them to marry.

Jeff and his parents forced her to sign a prenuptial agreement that could leave her high, dry and broke if she divorced him, or if they parted for any reason. Welfare held no allure for Brenda.

They had much sex in their early years together. Neither of them was monogamous back then. Then his folks moved away and took him with them. A year later he received notification he was named in a paternity suit. Brenda was the mama and Jeff was the designated daddy.

"You're only seventeen," Mom argued. "You are too young to be a father.

"Not too young, Martha. I will grant you he is too immature to be a father though."

Then Jeff's mother started in, "We shall appear at the hearing, demand full paternity tests and they will get married only if the baby is Jeff's. They can stay with us for two years unless Jeff is in college. Then they can stay until he graduates."

Jeff resented the way they talked right over him. "Hey, I'm right here. Isn't anybody going to ask me what I want?"

"No," his mother said. "Your input has already been more than enough."

Jeff was determined to have his say. "Well, even if that baby is mine I won't marry her without a prenuptial agreement."

"Say what?" Dad exclaimed. "What do you know about such things?"

"Well I know that if we have a prenuptial agreement she can't sue me and take away half of my assets when I come of age," he answered.

"Let me call my lawyer," his dad said.

"That seems rather cold hearted toward the poor girl," was Mom's only comment until Jeff dropped his bombshell."

"Brenda is twenty-one," Jeff told her.

"Why that cheap manipulative, scheming slut!" Mom exclaimed. "Let's throw her in jail, have her arrested and carted off to prison."

"Shut up, Martha. I'm talking on the phone." He had his lawyer on the line...

The tests proved the baby either had to be Jeff's or his father's. They both tested out at better than 99% probability. Because Jeff's father was five states away when Susana was conceived, Jeff's Mom was forced to let his dad off the hook, albeit she was reluctant to do so. She loved to have something to bitch about.

"Give it a rest, Mom. You damned well know I am the father." Jeff became daddy of record. Jeff's mother had sort of wanted another baby of her own to raise, at least for a few years.

Brenda balked at the agreement. Jeff's father was adamant, "Either you sign a prenup or you get child support and nothing else. Jeff's mother wants you thrown in jail for contributing to the delinquency of a minor."

"Well he contributed a little there also," she told him in a bitter voice.

"Yes, that is what I told my wife. Also Jeff is seventeen and I feel he merely made a bad decision when he took you to bed. I had you investigated."

"Damn you!" she exclaimed. She thought of her two present lovers, both women.

"Jeff wants the baby. No he damned well insists on the baby. He wants to be a father. I feel this is not a good idea. He also said either you sign or we fight in court. I have a couple of damned good lawyers." She signed.

Brenda agreed to the no cheating on Jeff clause and even the no alimony clause. If they divorced, all she would walk away with would be the clothes on her back and whatever money she had in her personal checking account.

Jeff's parents were not exactly wealthy right then. They were in what was then considered the "quite comfortable" bracket. His father purchased an upscale fourplex and gave the newlyweds a nice start in life. Jeff and Brenda moved in and settled down to more comfort than she had ever seen before. By her standards Harry and Martha cotton were rich to the extreme.

Brenda went from being horny bisexual substitute teacher with a Jones for teenage boys to young matron with a four years younger than she husband. Martha took over her wardrobe and taught her how to dress. She also taught Brenda how to live in peace with the people in "their" crowd.

Five years was all Brenda could stand playing the role of the model mother. She got the itch to do more. Martha smiled as she recognized the symptoms and bought her some toys.

"Brenda dear," Martha told her daughter in law. You will not stray. I have watched you become more restive around our friends' young sons."

"Wh ... what are you talking about?" Brendad demanded. "I have not..."

"But you will if you don't control your urges. I watched you as you watched that twelve year old Chad Delancy. You were almost drooling. We shall buy you some toys and you will settle down."

She frowned at the younger woman. "Either that or hit the road." Brenda realized her mother in law was a hard woman.

Jeff had no idea what had gone on between his wife and his mother. He was happy to complete his education and begin his career in investment banking. He learned fast and prospered.

Susana grew and became a daddy's girl. While he attended his classes, and later did post grad work, his daughter sat in class with him. The by then seven year old girl became a familiar sight as she followed her father around the campus. Brenda felt jealous but never made an issue of the closeness.

Jeff graduated and bought a new house in an upscale tract of estate homes outside of town. "Brenda, I got the chance to pick up a hot property. I paid cash and want to either move in or roll it over. Come out and take a look."

Brenda followed the directions and found Jeff and Susana waiting for her. She looked at the house and gulped. "Oh my god!" she exclaimed, "That is a palace!"

"If that's a yes, call the movers tomorrow and start packing. I closed today.

"Hi, are you folks moving in?" a friendly woman's voice asked.

Jeff and Brenda turned to se who spoke. Jeff saw a mousy looking woman who filled her bikini the way a bikini was supposed to be filled. "I just bought the place," Jeff told her.

Brenda looked. The mousy woman looked back and lowered her eyes in submission. Brenda knew this woman was hers. "We start to move in tomorrow," she answered.

Susana saw the looks her mother and the other woman gave each other and felt anger. She saw her dad seemed to not care so she held onto his hand and kept quiet. She did not understand the looks.

"You like the place, my princess?" he asked his daughter.

"If you like it, I like it, Daddy," she told him.

"They are quite close," Brenda told her new friend Natalie Smith. Natalie looked at the pair and wondered just how close the father and daughter really were? She remembered her relationship with her own father and smiled.

After dinner that evening Brenda finally asked, "Where did you get the money to pay cash for that big place?"

"I invest well," he answered.

"Damn it Jeff, can't you please just answer me once with a full answer?"

"Brenda, you know Dad gave finally me title to the fourplex." She nodded. It rankled her that all their assets were in Jeff's name. More and more she regretted that damned prenuptial agreement.

He continued, "I used it as collateral for a business loan. Then I borrowed enough money from Dad to start my investment plan in motion. He did not understand it, but he trusted me."

Jeff smiled and added, "When Susana was ten she wanted her own plan just like mine. I gave her a thousand dollars and told her to invest it. I encouraged her to learn about finance.

"Our daughter learned at a rate far beyond her years. If her daddy knew it, she wanted to know it too. Did you know she actually listened to those lectures she attended with me?"

Jeff grinned and told Brenda, "Right now, at just seventeen years of age, my daughter has almost become a self made millionaire."

Brenda felt jealousy, anger and resentment. "Our damned daughter has more money than I do. This is so unfair." She slammed out the front door and drove away. She did not return until after Jeff took Susana to school and headed on to the office. He was angry because Brenda swore at his girl.

Brenda felt herself to be an outsider in their little family. She did not want any more children. She was satisfied to play the role of socialite matron and move in the crowd Martha had given her entrée to. She also wanted to party and recently she felt the urge to swing whether Jeff wanted to or not.

The new neighborhood was a hotbed of promiscuity. Brenda dominated Natalie. It was what Natalie wanted, what she needed. "I love you so," Natalie told her mistress every time they were alone together.

Susana watched and wondered why her father never did anything about the situation. She also watched as her mother became more and more aggressive at the Saturday Night barbecues. Still Daddy did nothing. She did not realize her father was unaware his wife's cheating had progressed beyond a few gropes and tongue in the mouth kisses.

The Sunday Jeff took Susana to Tecate, was the day everything changed, for the better and the worse. The five hundred horsepower engine propelled them along the twisty back road from San Diego to Tecate at a fast clip. Susana leaned over against her hero dad and rested her hand on his thigh. He started to get hard even though she had not touched anything except his leg.

Jeff looked down at her and saw she was grinning at the pocket snake straining to get out. "No, honey, we are not going there." he told her.

The guilty look on her face said it all. When she got that guilty look he explained, "I'm not all that uptight about what you want to do honey. I also damned well know a lot of dads have sex with their daughters."

"Dad!" she protested. Her face turned red. "I never"

"And you never will, as far as I'm concerned."

"Now, you were going to grab my penis, weren't you?" he asked. She closed her eyes and nodded.

He took a deep breath and continued, "You are a damned pretty young woman and no matter how tempted I am, I will not have sex with you. I don't want to go to prison and lose you. You are my life, Sweetheart."

"Yeah," she agreed and gave his inner thigh a little squeeze and removed her hand. "Part of you thought it was a great idea." She looked hard at the bulge in his shorts.

"How come you started to hit on me today?" he asked.

"I watched Mom get eaten out by that damned Natalie Smith last night and I thought..."

"Yes, I saw it too."

"You did?" She sounded amazed. "Well why didn't you do something?"

Just then they came up to the Tecate turn off. "We'll talk more about it after we get through Mexican customs."

"Nothing to declare but my sweetheart here," Jeff told the man at the barrier.

"Go," he said and jerked the offered five dollars from Jeff's hand. He grinned at the pair and wished he could get his tongue in that sweet little gringa.

Jeff drove them to the Tecate Mercado and bought lunch. It was nice to sit in the comparative coolness of the Mercado inner courtyard and share the moment with his wonderful daughter. In his heart of hearts Jeff wished she were not his daughter. He was tempted, damned tempted.

They ordered their usual soft tacos and relaxed. "Okay, let's talk," he told her.

"You mean about last night?" she asked.

"Yup, for starters." He looked at her and had a flash of something else. "There is more than last night, isn't there?" He had no desire to ask his daughter to tattle on her mother just for the sake of tattling. He suspected Brenda had probably gone further than the groping incident and oral sex of last night.

"Well that isn't the first time Mom has fooled around with Natalie Smith, if that's what you mean." He saw the anger on her face.

"Does your mother return the favor?" he asked.

"I don't think so. Natalie comes over to the house and they like go into your bedroom and Mom gets naked. Then Natalie takes her clothes off and they kiss and hug. Then Mom pushes on her head and Natalie gets down between her legs and eats Mom out. She even shaves Mom down there."

"Why didn't you say anything before, Susana?" he asked her.

"I thought you already knew," she answered in a soft voice. "I'm sorry, Dad. I thought you already knew."

"No, not till you just told me." The anger began to build anew. "How long has this been going on?" he asked her.

"I caught Mom and Natalie last New Year's Eve," she answered.

"Something clicked in Jeff's memory. New Year's Day was the first time Brenda had refused sex and said she was tired of being used. Sex became a seldom thing in the last six months.

"Was anyone else there?" he asked her.

"Yeah. Mister Downey was naked and while Natalie ate Mom out, Mom jacked him off all over Natalie's face."

Jeff's body stiffened with rage. His face turned dark. Susana became afraid. "Daddy?" she whimpered.

He let go the anger and looked at his daughter. "Oh Honey, I am sorry I scared you.

He thought a minute and asked, "Where was I when all this was going on?"

"You were drunk," she told him in a flat voice.

"Shit!" he exclaimed. He became filled with regret as he saw his own blame and had to accept it. He reached across and took her hand. "I'm sorry, Princess."

She got up and came around to his side of the table. "That's okay, Daddy. She kissed him on the lips. It was a little girl kiss, yet his body responded.

"Let's go shop," he told her.

"You didn't finish your beer, Dad." she reminded him.

"Sweetie, I have been drinking too much for too long. I better cool it for a while." He took her hand and led her toward the stairs to the upper floors where all the mini stores were.

Susana tugged him toward a small shop that sold swimwear. "You told Mom we were going to the boat so let's get swim suits."

He let her lead him into the small shop. "Hello," the young woman greeted them. "May I help you?"

"We want matching outfits." Susana looked around at the merchandise.

"Perhaps you and your lady friend would like something bright and cheerful?" The clerk looked back and forth. At first she pegged Jeff as another rich gringo who liked young, warm, teenaged girls.

Jeff was amused at her assumption. Susana exclaimed, "Hey Dad, these two are just right."

Jeff smiled at her choice of the two bright colored matching outfits that came complete with hooded beach shirts. "Sure, why not?"

He did not see the look the clerk gave them. You will have much fun wearing them," she told them and took his money.

"Let's go to the marina, Dad," Susana told him.

The young woman made change and decided the gringo and his daughter must be very close. She gave them a smile and thought of her relationship with her own father. "Good bye," she called after them.

They drove to the Coronado Marina and went aboard their fifty foot Mariner. As soon as Susana cast off and jumped aboard Jeff eased back away from the dock and headed toward the open sea. Susana came up into the wheelhouse and threw an arm across his back and hugged him.

"Dad, are you going to get a divorce?" she asked.

The question jolted him. Jeff had been mulling over that possibility in his own mind for the past two hours. He hedged, "Well, right now I don't know."

"Yes you do Dad," she contradicted him. "I want to live with you." She patted his butt. "You're a keeper."

"Thank you," he whispered.

"Why don't you go put your swim outfit on?" she asked. I can take the wheel."

Jeff laughed. For almost four years, he had permitted her to steer the craft when they were far enough from shore. "Aye aye captain," he told her and stepped back. "Take the wheel."

He returned in time to watch her change course slightly. "Damned idiots in a dinghy," she muttered under her breath.

Jeff smiled at her, secretly proud she sounded so much like him. "Set the autopilot for Catalina and kick back with me."

Susana made the quick calculations and set the autopilot. She joined him on the fantail. "You never did answer my question, "Are you seriously considering a divorce?"

Again Jeff hedged. "At this point it is a very distinct possibility. I want to consider what is best for all of us. You can help me, baby."

"Damn it, it's so unfair!" Susana exclaimed.

"What is, honey?"

"I would be so much better that she is for you." Susana's tears caused Jeff to stop and think hard.

"I was thinking the same thing earlier today," he told her.

"Well? Why can't we divorce her?" she demanded.

"What?"

"Look, you divorce her and we become secret lovers until I am older. Then we go public with our relationship, just like Eugene O'Neil did with his daughter Oona. She later married Charlie Chaplin."

"Honey, what do you think you know about relationships?" Jeff started to get that uneasy feeling again.

"Well I bet I know a whole lot more about relationships than you do," she answered.

"Wait a minute young lady. What's with all the trash mouth? When did you start to talk like some trashy tramp?"

"Dad, I always talk like this except when I'm around you. You get so damned uptight when someone even mentions a blowjob around me. You ought to hear me and Mom when we have a argument."

"Ah, I don't quite know how to ask this, but..." He hesitated, too embarrassed to go on.

"But you want to know if I still have my cherry," she finished for him.

"Well, I guess that's what I was about to ask. I wasn't going to ask you in just those words though." Jeff began to wonder who was the adult and who was the child right then.

"I lost it when I was ten," she told him. She stared straight into his eyes.

"Was it to an adult?" he asked.

"No it was not to a grownup. Natalie's two sons asked me for sex and I said yes. About half of the girls in my class at school were doing it by the time they were nine." Jeff was shocked she was so matter of fact about it.

"How ... are you ... do you?" the questions were started and not finished.

"Dad, I had sex a few times and stopped. It is too frustrating. The only ones of my friends who really liked it had someone older in their lives." He had a hunch she was referring to her friends' fathers.

"Well hell," he muttered.

"To answer your next questions, I tried oral with a couple of girls and can take it or leave it. Going with a girl is not my thing. With the right guy in the middle it might be." She gave him an appraising stare.

"What else did you do with guys?" he asked.

"Like I said, a few times I went oral with a guy," she answered. "I never did anal because nobody ever asked me. I might have if the right person asked me."

A loud alarm interrupted them. Jeff hurried to the wheelhouse and checked the radar. A coastguard cutter was chasing them. "Ahoy there! Huntress," someone called through a loudhailer.

Jeff cut the engines and called, "Come aboard!"

A man in a chief's uniform stepped across as soon as the two craft were tied together. "Are you Mister Jeffrey Cotton?" he asked.

"Yes, I am and this is my daughter Susana. What's the problem?"

"We had a female caller who identified herself as your wife. She gave us to believe you intended to abduct your daughter and flee to Mexico." He looked at Jeff and asked, "Any truth in that?"

"What in hell is the matter with that woman?" Jeff asked.

He turned to Susana, "Sweetheart, please tell the man where we were before we cast off."

"We took the Benz to Tecate. We shopped and came back to the Marina. My parents are going to be divorced soon and I refuse to stay in the house with her and her sex partners."

The chief looked back and forth between father and daughter. Jeff said, "Hey, I just found out there was something wrong last night. My daughter clued me in this morning on the rest of it. That was why we were headed out to Catalina. I wanted us to get our heads together, cool off and check our options."

"Look, I don't see anything wrong here and shall so state in my report. But please leave me out of it. Have a good trip." He hopped back aboard the cutter and cast off.

"Plot a new course for Catalina, first mate." Jeff laughed at her look of pride as she reset the autopilot. He was well aware she loved the fact he did not check her work.

They returned to the fantail and relaxed in their deckchairs. Susana removed her beach shirt. Jeff stared at his daughter's new swimsuit and gulped. "Honey, when we get to Catalina this evening, you put that beach shirt back on and keep it on. There is a little too much showing in that thing you have on."

For the first time Jeff became aware his daughter had pubic hair, a full crop in fact. The strip of cloth along the front barely covered her slit. The sides of both lips were bared to the world.

"Oh my god," he whispered to himself. He felt himself become aroused when he looked at her.

Susana grinned at her spellbound father. "I look a lot like Hannah Montana, don't I?"

She did bear some resemblance to the star. "You are much prettier though, honey." Jeff became aware his little daughter was not so little any more. He tore his eyes away from her almost all bared to the world pussy.

Take your Beach shirt off, Dad." She grinned at him. " We are two of the beautiful people."

Jeff discarded his beach shirt and sat back in the lounge chair. Although the boxer briefs were low cut to the extreme, they still more conservative than many of the G-string trunks.

"You are a hunk, Dad." She checked out the bulge of his package and grinned up at him.

Jeff laid back and closed his eyes. He needed to think with his big head and the little head tried to take over. Way, way back in the nethermost part of his mind the decision had already been made to go further in their father-daughter relationship than he had ever considered before.

In all the years of his marriage he had not cheated on Brenda. He had been tempted a few times. However the vision of his little daughter kept him straight. Now it was his own daughter who tempted him. His main problem was she was tempted too.

"Dad?" she tried to get his attention. He did not respond. "Hey Dad!" she yelled in his ear.

"Huh?" He sat bolt upright and bumped his forehead against hers. "Oh, sorry." My mind was drifting.

"It was drifty, all right." she laughed at him. "Lets set the sea anchors and take a dip, Dip."

"Okay, he agreed. "You set 'em."

"Dad get your butt up and set the anchors. She stamped her bare foot on the teak deck. The impact caused her breasts to jiggle.

He looked away and went forward to drop the port side anchor. As he walked to the aft to set the stern anchor Susana set the autopilot to hold them where they were. The miracle of GPS made this task easy. He was proud of his precocious daughter.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.